#1 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 08 September 2010 - 05:33 PM

Birth By Sleep rekindled my love for the Kingdom Hearts mythos and with that my original character. Therefore I'm willing to take on whoever in a bit of a match. I'd like to actually see it to a close.

No resolved attacks in a post.
Non fatal match
No overpowered characters (I know they exist, and Raeneth is probably on the border of being overpowered)

I'll be fighting as Master Raeneth Diachi - Founder of the Order of the Western Sky.

Whoever is up for the challenge should post a template and decide the battleground.

If none is selected the battleground will be of my choosing. It'll be a very interesting one, that's for sure.

First come first serve. If more than one wish to post templates I wouldn't mind making this a 2 v 1, 2 v 2, etc.

147.png

#2 Epic

Epic

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,196 posts
  • I'M BACK BITCHES

Posted 09 September 2010 - 03:51 PM

I would like to get involved in this.
My character will be http://www.kingdom-g...on-rampart.html as usual.

And for the battleground, Phenox's hometown, Village of the Foresaken? I can describe it, if that would be helpful.

hitchens-1949-2011-by-Gasper-Tringale.jp

“Take the risk of thinking for yourself. Much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way. I promise."

- Christopher Hitchens

#3 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 09 September 2010 - 07:55 PM

I'd like for Cassandra Noware to have a go at Raeneth.

a5g7ld.gif

Kingroy: ( 4:40 PM - 02/10/14) u can't own black people

Kingroy: ( 4:40 PM - 02/10/14) #ThanksLincoln

#4 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 11 September 2010 - 01:25 AM

So up for a 1 v 1 v 1 then, or would you like a private match, Igglypuff?

Also you can definitely describe it Epic, and you can decide whether you want first post or not.

147.png

#5 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 11 September 2010 - 10:41 PM

1v1v1 is fine by me. I have a feeling it'll turn into a 2v1 against Cassie quite quickly, however.

a5g7ld.gif

#6 Epic

Epic

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,196 posts
  • I'M BACK BITCHES

Posted 12 September 2010 - 01:00 AM

I'm fine with whatever you guys want to do.

And now I will add the arena description.

Village of the Foresaken is pretty small. It consists of four major areas.

Residential Area - The village's few inhabitants live in this place. There are seventeen houses spaced closely together. The houses are made of wood and have thatched roofs made out of hay. These houses are realitivly small.

Market - There are three stands in the market. These stands have everything from food to simple home furnishings.

Farming Area - The village's farming area is public. Anyone and everyone can farm here. To ensure that there is enough room for everyone, the area is large. It is the largest place in the village.

Outer Area - Large sand dunes are all that can be seen for miles. This area is frequently visited by sand storms.

Terrain - The village itself is an oasis in the middle of the desert. The soil is fertile and a spring provides the village with fresh water.

Climate - Hot. Very hot. Everyone wears little clothing.

“Take the risk of thinking for yourself. Much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way. I promise."

- Christopher Hitchens

#7 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 12 September 2010 - 10:26 AM

(I guess I'll do first post, since Epic didn't.)

Cassandra's boots made heavy footfalls in the shifting sands as she approached the oasis town. This heat would hinder most, but her own natural Fire element allowed her to stand the weather without much discomfort, even clad in her brilliant white armor. She stopped at the entrance of the small town and looked down at a small scrap of paper. She raised an eyebrow and returned her gaze to the town, "He's... here?" She shook her head, wondering if her intel had led her astray.

She strode into town, dropping the paper as she went. Her visored face scanned the crowd for any sign of the man whom she wished to meet. Her upper lip cringed at the overflow of Darkness coming from the town. Divine Judgment called out to her, wishing to be called forth to snuff out the evil around her. She suppressed such thoughts, assuring her blade that the Darkness of this town would not survive long.

Clad in her heavy, white-metallic armor, Cassandra would stand out in town like a unicorn in a frog pen. She only hoped her target would spot her and save her the trouble of searching for him.

a5g7ld.gif

#8 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 12 September 2010 - 11:01 AM

Raeneth strode through the desert slowly, but undeterred. Hearing that there was a sort of unbalance out in this area gave his mind something to focus on aside from the overbearing heat around him. Such things only affected the body, and not the heart. He paused briefly as the tiny village came into view. It had gained the name the Village of the Forsaken - whether or not that was its original name when it came into being was anyone's guess and not something Raeneth would claim to know.

Reports of a rather powerful Nobody existing in these parts were troubling, but there was little else to go by. Really, Raeneth didn't need much else. Nobodies were an abomination of nature and should be put down. That was Raeneth's task. He entered the city limits of the town and found himself pushing his way through a miniature forest of date palms, keeping mind to avoid stepping on any of the life giving crops at his feet.

He stopped just outside an area where there were a few houses and paused. His blank eyes looked around for a moment, sensing the hearts of the people in this area. A chill trickled down his spine as he felt a rather powerful one which was suppressing his feelings of the others. It appeared that this strong heart was nearby. A few steps would allow him to plainly view the armor-clad warrior. It seemed like as soon as they had a line of sight that the figure's head would snap towards him in an instant.

"Are you here hunting the Nobody as well?" Raeneth questioned in a calm even keeled voice. His fingertips tingled with anticipation, having a bad feeling about this confrontation.

147.png

#9 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 12 September 2010 - 11:40 AM

A powerful Heart strode into her radar, catching her attention immediately. There he was. Her head snapped to face the man as he poked a simple question. She turned on her heels, still suppressing Divine Judgment's wishes to be called forth.

She nodded flatly and folded her arms across her chest as she replied, "You could say I'm here for a nobody, though not one with a capital N." She sniffed quickly and cringed. Her head fell loosely to one side as she extended her right hand towards the man. She flicked out her forefinger and mentioned, "Your Heart has the distinct stench of Darkness hanging heavy about it." She twirled her hand about and clenched it into a fist, "Would you like me to cleanse your Heart of that abhorrent aberration for you?"

a5g7ld.gif

#10 Epic

Epic

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,196 posts
  • I'M BACK BITCHES

Posted 12 September 2010 - 05:27 PM

Phenox was in the public farming area, gathering the crops he had planted in the weeks previous. Phenox allowed himself to crack a half smile. The harvest was bountiful this year, and he would have plenty of food to get him through until the next harvest, plus plenty to sell at the market. Phenox gathered the rest of his harvest in a large basket. Phenox then picked the basket up and started back towards his house. On the way there, he passed by the two potential enemies, Cassandra and Raeneth. His smile faded. Phenox kept walking. He had a bad feeling about the two people he just passed. Phenox didn't slow down for even a second. He was on high alert, ready to call forth his weapon at any moment.

- Christopher Hitchens

#11 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 12 September 2010 - 07:21 PM

Raeneth smiled when the woman threatened him. "You're out of your league. Go home before you get hurt." His attention turned to a boy walking past. A boy with no sensed heart. There was his target. He seemed to notice Raeneth. He approached the boy, paying no mind to the girl. "Drop the act. I have orders to terminate you, Nobody, so that you could return to your original one day." He stood strong and dignified, but his senses were sharp. He knew the girl was no one he wanted to tangle with at the moment, he sensed her heart. He knew she possessed a Keyblade. He realized he was in a bit of trouble it seemed, but Raeneth was more than confident in his abilities.

147.png

#12 Epic

Epic

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,196 posts
  • I'M BACK BITCHES

Posted 12 September 2010 - 07:51 PM

Phenox stopped walking. He took a moment to think. He had two options. The first; he could flee. There were a few problems with this, though. Phenox did not know what type of people these warriors were. If he were to run away, he could be putting the entire village in danger. Also, Phenox knew that the two were serious about killing him. It is very likely that the warriors would hunt him down until they were sure he was dead. Second option; Fight. This seemed to be the best course of action. Phenox was confident in his abilities, and if he was staring defeat in the face, there was always that move. He turned around. "So, you found out that i'm a Nobody, huh? I'm impressed with your observation." He mumbled in a calm tone, not showing any fear.

- Christopher Hitchens

#13 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 12 September 2010 - 08:15 PM

"So then, accepting your death? It's not death really. Very temporary. Once your heart is freed you can return to your original if you're strong enough. Then you'll be whole again and not this current abomination." Raeneth replied, paying no mind to the clear insulted the boy flung his way concerning his observation. He held his hand out before him, light coalescing into his palm. It soon took the form of his Keyblade named Alatariel. It pulsed softly with a dark aura as Raeneth pushed the darkness from his heart into the keyblade slowly.

147.png

#14 Epic

Epic

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,196 posts
  • I'M BACK BITCHES

Posted 12 September 2010 - 08:28 PM

Phenox stared at his opponent. "Who said I was accepting it? I am not ready to go back to feeling those horrible emotions. I hate having to feel sadness, hate, jealousy, anger... being a Nobody is really... the best thing that has ever happened to me. I am finally free of those negative feelings. I don't want to go back to them." As he spoke, blue energy enveloped his hand. His katana appeared. He squeezed the handle. A bit of anger could be detected on his pale face.

- Christopher Hitchens

#15 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 12 September 2010 - 09:20 PM

"Regrettable." Raeneth said, his keyblade pulsing with darkness now. His blank eyes stared through his Nobody opponent. Make this quick and then take care of that other Keyblader, he figures. However he could tell that he would have his hands full with this Nobody.

"Feeling is a part of living. Why would you wish to exist as you are? Neither of the light or the dark. The Inbetween; a living, breathing fallacy. Your heart yearns for you, can't you feel it?" Raeneth's body crackled with powerful lightning, and with his empty eyes he might have resembled a sort of thunder god. He held his left hand out towards his opponent, palm facing outwards and quickly the lightning gathered in his palm. In an instant it was fired, a direct powerful crackling bolt of electricity aimed for the young Nobody's chest.

147.png

#16 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 12 September 2010 - 10:46 PM

Raeneth's attention was stolen from his more pressing opponent by a Nobody without a Heart. She flicked her eyes to look towards the two. Nobodies held no sway over her. Being neither of Light nor of Darkness, she felt neither kinship nor enmity towards them. If she had a bit more Darkness within her own Heart, she might have felt upset or angry that she was ignored.

Instead, she merely turned her body and folded her arms once more across her chest. Her head fell to the side as a quizzical look splashed across her face. The Keyblader's Heart shifted. No longer did she sense any Darkness within it. He had pushed it all upon his Keyblade. Horrible. What an awful fate to force upon a Blade so powerful.

She would claim to feel its pain, but she did not. Her gaze shifted to the Nobody, standing there beyond Raeneth. Engaging either side at this point in time would be simply ludicrous. She might cause both to turn against her, which would not be an ideal position. Divine Judgment continued to drag her to arms, but she managed to resist his will.

Upon Raeneth mentioning emotions, Cassandra scoffed, "Emotions are an unnecessary hindrance which only cause one to be stricken down on the battlefield by one with a lesser skill level than your own. I myself have transcended the need for such trivialities. Bathe in the Light and all trains of emotionally-governed thought derail within minutes. What remains is reason, the only necessity for living in this World."

a5g7ld.gif

#17 Epic

Epic

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,196 posts
  • I'M BACK BITCHES

Posted 12 September 2010 - 11:40 PM

Phenox's gaze shifted from Raeneth to Cassandra. In all honesty, she spoke the truth. Emotions were not needed to live. Emotion brings weakness. Phenox decided he could think about this later, and started with his pre-battle routine. "I will not fight you two if I can avoid it. I will give you one chance to leave. One chance only." Phenox held up his index finger, counting as the number one. "If you do not leave, then I will have no choice but to have you carried out in body bags." He threatened, putting his finger down and letting his arm fall to his side.

Edited by Poppa Epic, 12 September 2010 - 11:48 PM.
Typo. >_<

- Christopher Hitchens

#18 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 12 September 2010 - 11:51 PM

Raeneth's eyebrow twitched as he watched the Nobody apparently shrug off his electrical attack without issue. He took a look at his fingertips and rubbed them together. He'd have to give it more juice next time. "Spare me your pitiful philosophical rants." Raeneth said with an edge to his voice. He looked to the woman, "Mind your own business."

"You talk a big game for a pathetic shell of a person. An empty husk that once housed life. Now you are nothing. Not fit to walk this realm of light. I've yet to meet a Nobody or any being for that matter who can rival the power of a Master." Raeneth growled at the uppity child before him. "You forget your place, Nothing. Let's see if your bite is as brave as your bark."

He glared at the other, darkness pulsing through him for but a moment, "Stay out of this, wench."

147.png

#19 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 13 September 2010 - 12:01 AM

She let slip a small smile, amazed by this man's gall. She bent her shoulders and let her wrists fall, opening her hands to the sides as she flatly replied, "As you wish. I'll allow you two men to have your fun. I'll just clean up afterwards."

Divine Judgment pressed to be called, but Cassandra held it back. It made more sense to first fully assess this boy's power before confronting him. She disregarded the Heartless one, as his power paled in comparison to the Master before her. She focused her will to keep her Keyblade restrained for the moment. The Nobody boy was lucky he was not a Heartless. Those creatures could be dissipated simply by existing in close proximity to her, due to the massive amount of Light which hung about her person.

a5g7ld.gif

#20 Epic

Epic

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,196 posts
  • I'M BACK BITCHES

Posted 13 September 2010 - 12:03 AM

Phenox closed his eyes. "Very well, then. I'll try to make it as quick as I possibly can." He opened his eyes when he heard Raeneth call Cassandra a "wench." He pointed his katana between the two of them. "Such disrespect among humans. It sickens me, really. I am also a little curious as to why humans feel the need to destroy anyone that is different from them. I meant you no harm, yet you still want to kill me." Phenox took one step forward. "And why? Because I do not have a heart. I am different, and that makes you feel threatened. Your vision of a perfect world is in danger because I walk this realm even though I am not meant to." Phenox stared at the man he was addressing. His cold eyes seemed to look right through him.

- Christopher Hitchens