• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#41 qster

qster

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 05:59 PM

"If it's in the job description, I don't have much choice. Look on the bright side, at least you will be able to join your father in the afterlife. Let's just make this quick and painless." Zexos replied, not caring about her sob story at all.

Pulling out the stone, he formed a katana, running toward his new foe, sheathed and ready to simply kill her as quickly as possible. He was still pretty mad about not being able to kill Rainer when he had the chance. He was even madder since he even helped her. Looking over to a window, he noticed Rainer had left the area she was injured at.

Idiot! She's only going to get killed! I gotta finish this quickly! He thought, just accepting his feelings of protection towards her.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Posted Image

#42 Chromatose

Chromatose

Page

• Page
  • 23 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 08:29 PM

“Oh dear!” Acting under a contrived output of fear and worry, Cassandra half-flimsily tore off her top layer of robes, revealing a more battle ready outfit. It something of an armor, though only her chest, back and legs had any protection. Save for those light, metallic plates, lighter weight, and more snug cloth garments that would allow her a less restrained and smoother range of motion adorned her person. Not quite what she’d have liked to wear, as it left far too much “potential” concealed. But it would do for the battle to come.

At her waist, a sword rest within its sheath, itching to be let out for action.

By the time she was ready, the other had commenced in his charge, bearing down on her with his own weapons drawn. She could have used her power, unveiled to him what she was; and truly, the thought of it crossed her mind. She decided against it though. It wasn’t very productive in terms of her overall ruse, not to mention that she had a weapon to get the job done just the same. In the midst of the person’s charge, she unsheathed the sword, revealing it to be imbued with a faded, rainbow hued aura.

Upon its removal from the sheath, the aura’s rainbow coloring faded to a mix of red and orange, shifting in a patternless fashion. She gave a single forward job of the blade, the aura issuing forth, manifest as energy condensed in raw format.

#43 Epic

Epic

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,196 posts
  • I'M BACK BITCHES

Posted 16 September 2010 - 09:17 PM

(I went ahead and edited my attack post. I will be continuing it in this post)

Phenox ran through the halls, trying to locate the person he wanted to use as his ally. After much running and mindless searching, he finally reached the person he was searching for, Cassandra. He stopped running. He was about 20 meters from everyone. "You think you can escape me?" Phenox asked Zexos, knowing full well that he was not running away. Phenox calmly walked past Zexos and stood next to Cassandra. He looked over at her. "Such a pretty face... it would be a shame if it were to be scarred by battle." He looked over at Zexos. Still speaking to Cassandra, he said, "I will help you defeat this man. After him, we will move on to the others. Then, you and I can rebuild this entire kingdom from scratch." He looked back at Cassandra. "Of course, if you do not want my help, I suppose I could sit back and watch. Afterwards, the victor will battle me. Now, this is entirely your choice." Phenox said to her.

hitchens-1949-2011-by-Gasper-Tringale.jp

“Take the risk of thinking for yourself. Much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way. I promise."

- Christopher Hitchens

#44 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 16 September 2010 - 11:13 PM

(sorry for the delay, i'm usually quite good about posting in a timely manner)

Xavier watched the battle unfolding below him. Children in a schoolyard had longer attention spans and were far more organized than this lot. Regardless, it seems the action moved inside. Xavier did enjoy watching the chaos unfolding. A guilty pleasure? Perhaps. He vanished in a blinding light and reappeared in the room with Zexos, Phenox, and Cassandra. "Oh? Someone new has arrived. This may have just gotten a bit more interesting."

147.png

#45 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 17 September 2010 - 12:13 AM

Making her way through the halls, he wounds had healed and was almost fully perfect. There were small sensations of pain but it was only minor. Thanks god these aren't ordinary wounds. Running through the halls now, Rainer sliced a few more enemy soldiers that attacked her. They made yelling sounds as they died.

Each step Rainer made started to echo. Why is it so quiet now?. Rainer stopped running and looked at her wounds, they were fully healed. Perfect! Grabbing a small blue orb, Rainer mumbled some magic words and some torso armor replaced the blue orb. Thank god the power of darkness has spells that won't kill you. Putting her chest armor on, Rainer kept running.

Stopping at the door that lead to the throne room, Rainer stopped and listened through the door to see if anyone was there. She heard the voices of Zexos, Xavier, Phenox and some woman's voice.

Edited by The Dream, 21 September 2010 - 12:16 AM.

TheDreamEX.png

tumblr_n6lpksz2V81sfgfh0o1_500.gif

Gif not by me

A little one

#46 Epic

Epic

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,196 posts
  • I'M BACK BITCHES

Posted 19 September 2010 - 12:53 AM

Phenox's gaze shifted to Xavier. "Well, look who decided to show up..." He rested his katana against his shoulder. "Looks like the absence of one person prevents this from being a full house..." He sighed. "Alright... i'll deal with you two now..." Phenox glowed blue. He prepared Heart of the Knightsto attack his opponents. "I should warn you... I tend to get a little... crazy... when I use my Limit Break..."

Edited by Poppa Epic, 24 September 2010 - 05:40 PM.

hitchens-1949-2011-by-Gasper-Tringale.jp

“Take the risk of thinking for yourself. Much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way. I promise."

- Christopher Hitchens

#47 Chromatose

Chromatose

Page

• Page
  • 23 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 02:07 PM

((Soooo... Q gonna post up in here?))

#48 qster

qster

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 07:37 PM

Zexos stood there, astonished at this woman's blade. It glowed with a radiant, rainbow aura, which made Zexos begin to feel uneasy. That feeling grew when a beam of energy shot from the blade, aimed at him. He quickly rolled to the side, only his arm being blasted by the beam. However, this could prove to be fatal if left unattended.

I see. You aren't who you appealed to me as. Now tell me, what is your true identity?" Zexos transferred to the mind of his opponent, his left arm now gone from the blast.

He wasn't bleeding, nor did it hurt. His arm was simply gone now, dark matter falling out of the wound, almost like human blood. He simply picked his blade up with his other arm and rushed toward his opponent, this time being more cautious.

"You're dead, girl. If you think you are going to live after blasting my arm off, you are sadly mistaken." He transferred to her mind, katana drawn and performing a horizontal slash as he zipped past.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Posted Image

#49 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 23 September 2010 - 11:51 PM

Eve could hear fighting going on and knew it was time to sneak in, but through the door she was listening through. Making her way down the hall, she found another door and made her way in. It was an empty room but you could see a few things on the ground indicating it was not always like that. Walking forward, she found what she was looking for. There was another door inside the room and she she opened it, there were stair leading upwards.

Climbing up the stairs she found another door, where she could hear a few noises indicating there was fighting going on. Slowly opening the door so that there was the tiniest gap, big enough for her to fit through. Since she was still in the body of a thirteen year old she would be able to squeeze through.

When she was through, she closed the door and got her sword out, hiding behind a few pillars that was on the balcony in the throne room. She could see what was going on down on the lower floor where the throne room was perfectly. She knew that sooner or later someone would be able to notice her with their sharp eye so she kept her sword and senses open and ready in case she had to jump down and join the fight.

She did know if she should kill Zexos since he helped her, but then again, enemies have always turned on her through out the years.

TheDreamEX.png

Gif not by me

A little one

#50 qster

qster

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 05:38 PM

AS Zexos zipped past his new foe, he noticed Rainer, hiding behind a spiral column, trying to avoid detection. Trying not to alert the others of her presence, he turned back, almost as if he never even saw her.

"I'll make sure the others don't see you, as long as you don't try to reveal yourself. I'll give you something that should help you in a minute. As long as you don't attack me, I won't attack you, I guarantee it." Zexos transmitted the words to Rainer, keeping it a private conversation.

Jumping back to where Rainer was hidden, Zexos pulled out a stone, forming it into a lovely, wooden bow. Along with it, he handed her a quiver full of arrows. He passed them onto her with the utmost caution, trying to make sure she was still hidden.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Posted Image

#51 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 24 September 2010 - 05:45 PM

Grabbing the items Zexos gave her, Rainer nodded, saying thank in a silent way when she nodded. "Get back there, or they'll suspect something" Rainer said hiding the arrows and bow so that it was no viewable from where everyone was.

Glancing back, Rainer got her bow ready to attack quietly.

(Yeah lame post but oh well)

TheDreamEX.png

Gif not by me

A little one

#52 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 24 September 2010 - 06:03 PM

Despite the events unfolding around Xavier, he didn't appear effected by anything at all. He simply stared at the man with the katana and shrugged, "You sure you don't want to finish off your other friends for me instead? It would be kind of nuisance to have to take you down one at a time. Crazy or not, you won't touch me." Xavier assured him, his entire body pulsing with bright light. He was bored. Maybe it was time to give off a little bit of the power he had pulsing inside of him. "If you're going to come at me, do it."

147.png