Photo
- - - - -

Semi-Official Birth By Sleep Spoiler Thread (There are Spoilers here)

• Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

#81 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 14 October 2010 - 07:49 AM

I tried this out. It does not work. :/ 1 EXP per Step, unfortunately.

Actually, you DO get 2 exp per step. I'm not sure how you tested it, but I had 19/88 health and took three steps, gaining 6 exp. <3 You probably took one step and thought it counted for two, hence seeing a gain of 2 exp was correct or something...

It gives double the exp from the last enemy you killed. Well, I think it's double, anyway.

That's awesome. o-o; I tried using it by itself and I was still gaining exp from using it, though, so I dunno if that's exactly what it does. If so, then why not just kill one guy who gives a bunch and just spam Victory Pose >.>

Also, what level was everyone when they finished the story mode (which difficulty?) with each character? :O

I leveled my Terra to 30 out of terror, so I brought Ven and Aqua to the same level for their respective stories. Aqua stayed 30 through the end of the last episode, too. Critical.

a5g7ld.gif

Kingroy: ( 4:40 PM - 02/10/14) u can't own black people

Kingroy: ( 4:40 PM - 02/10/14) #ThanksLincoln

#82 Sodomize-it Soro

Sodomize-it Soro

Squire

• Squire
  • 714 posts
  • Keeper of Butts

User's Awards

Posted 14 October 2010 - 11:52 AM

That's awesome. o-o; I tried using it by itself and I was still gaining exp from using it, though, so I dunno if that's exactly what it does. If so, then why not just kill one guy who gives a bunch and just spam Victory Pose >.>

It only works the one time. I'm not sure what the time frame is for using it to get the extra exp, but I think it's fairly short, so I'm not sure why you received exp.

#83 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 14 October 2010 - 12:14 PM

It only works the one time. I'm not sure what the time frame is for using it to get the extra exp, but I think it's fairly short, so I'm not sure why you received exp.

Well through playing with it a bit, I discovered that Victory Pose always gives exp, unless the time interval is longer than like thirty seconds... When your health is good, it gives +5. When your health is <25% and EXP Chance is on, you get +16. I used it a few times to pound out a level when I needed 200 more points to level again after pwning the Unversed with Mega Flare. It seemed to be a bit more at first until it went down to plateau at 16. Not sure how much it was the first time, since it's hard to see the exp pop on-screen when using Mega Flare, but I know it popped up as ~25 once before dropping to the steady +16. I dunno, if you decked out 8 Victory Poses and just stood there spamming triangle, you could level up with no effort. lawl. Of course, 16 exp is crap, but meh. 63 uses of it would be 1000 exp. >.> So 8 full rounds of using it... Makes it seem like a lot more than it actually is.

a5g7ld.gif

Kingroy: ( 4:40 PM - 02/10/14) u can't own black people

Kingroy: ( 4:40 PM - 02/10/14) #ThanksLincoln

#84 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 17 October 2010 - 04:04 PM

I've been using the area Soro said to level up in Radient Garden; the Reactor. Went in with.. 3-4 HP and just Mega Flare, used Victory Pose after, the Mega flare again with another Victory pose. Gives about 2,500-3,000 exp. Pretty nice really. It's better with terra though, I got about 8,000 exp for doing it :o

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png

#85 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 08 November 2010 - 11:08 AM

Bump! D: No BBS talk for nearly a month? Shame!

I've been trying to beat LS without taking damage. Little bugger hit me right before I was able to use Barrier Surge on him to kill him last time. >.o I'll get him soon enough. I just need to be super patient. Going to try going only Physical after that. Then maybe try and beat him with Ven/Terra or so. <.<;

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png

#86 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 02:38 PM

Behold. The Final Mix Boxart has been unveiled.

Click Here

Mickey seems kind of out of place. But besides that, I think it looks great.

#87 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 05 December 2010 - 05:12 PM

In b4 joke about Aqua on her knees

147.png

#88 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 09 June 2011 - 01:13 PM

Holy poop, no posts in 6 months?

Anyway... I played a run through of Terra, Ven and Aqua on Proud. Ven was probably the hardest for me imo. I always hated how he fights and his special moves really. Aqua was pretty much again easy. Only trouble I had was with Terra and Master E. He... was a bastard. He spammed he moves so damn much that I couldn't get near him half the time. Always used that Raging Storm move then sent Keyblades flying after me next. Everytime I'd get close he'd glow and send tons of beams out and spin. I managed to beat him with mostly strength but the last hit was a Sonic Impact. Pretty lame. :x I'll be doing Crit tries of all of them in a run again pretty soon. Should be fun~ Can't wait to take on Time Man on Crit mode with Terra. Fun fun fun.

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png

#89 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 01:25 PM

I played Final Mix recently. The new additions aren't as great as I thought. The unversed are recolored, there are new challenges and keyblades etc. I haven't really unlocked the new stuff, but it feels as great as ever. Looking forward to playing it with you guys on my Quick Play thread sometime :D

#90 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 09 June 2011 - 01:29 PM

Yea, I saw all the recolors of the Unversed... some are downright ugly. I don't get why they really did that... I liked the originals myself. Would have rathered get special boss unversed then that honestly. I havent seen the new keyblades, I don't believe at least. I hope they are somewhat good. I'd love a nice Str keyblade for Aqua :/

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png

#91 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 01:36 PM

STR Keyblade for Aqua wouldn't be a good idea unless it boosted her STR by liked 15. Her base stats aren't high enough to even consider her as an STR build. Ven on the other hand, can go either way. Which is what I love about him o_o