• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Rubicante

Rubicante

Page

• Page
  • 235 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 07:58 PM

Ok so I'm really upset now and I need a vent so guess what guys? You get to hear why I've been away for so long and hear my venting whoo!!. alright here I go:

So my grandfather on my dads side just passed away recently last week and we had the funeral this past friday. Upon arriving at the calling hours which took place before the funeral my dad called me over saying he had someone he wanted me to meet. When I went over he said this is your sister O_o...I was pretty stunned since I didn't know I even had a sister she's 34-35 ish I think and THEN she goes and tells me I'm an uncle!! I have two nephews ages 6 and 9.....at this point idk what the hell to think and she said I would get to meet them later on that day after the funeral. I met em and you can tell they're related to me they have an obsession with games. My sister said if I wanted to try and have a form of a relationship with her I could we could try or if I wanted to get closer to my nephews I could and we exchanged numbers but I don't know what the hell to think right now....suggestions opinions and the like are welcome.

#2 Waker

Waker

Knight

• Knight
  • 783 posts
  • a boy with lots of lists and books

Posted 18 September 2010 - 08:01 PM

Wow that is serious waddafug time. I would say act like a sibling, or normal. You're all related so you should be fine/not have much to worry about.

11vpmw8.jpg

"Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it."
— Mark Twain

“I divide my officers into four classes; the clever, the lazy, the industrious, and the stupid. Each officer possesses at least two of these qualities. Those who are clever and industrious are fitted for the highest staff appointments. Use can be made of those who are stupid and lazy. The man who is clever and lazy however is for the very highest command; he has the temperament and nerves to deal with all situations. But whoever is stupid and industrious is a menace and must be removed immediately!”
— General Kurt von Hammerstein-Equord

#3 Rubicante

Rubicante

Page

• Page
  • 235 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 08:03 PM

Wow that is serious waddafug time. I would say act like a sibling, or normal. You're all related so you should be fine.

I did forget to mention the really messed up bit turns out she goes to the same college I do I could have seen her around and never known she was my sister. I wanna try that but I am pretty upset I didn't know about her before there's so many questions with not enough valid answers it has me wondering if my dad and mom didn't tell me for a reason of some kind since she was from my dads prior marriage.

#4 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 08:12 PM

._. Well just try to be brother and sister. And it's kinda weird that she goes to the same school. Like it belongs in a book or movie.

[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: <.<
[Today 07:02 PM] Crimson Jazz: I know right!?!
[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: >.>
[Today 07:02 PM] Tengo Cash: Beiber is the man

Screw You ↑ You ↖ You ↗ You ↙ You → You ↓ You ↩ You ↪ You ↬ You ↫ You ↪ You ↩ You ↲ You ↯ You ↱ You ↰ You ↷ You ↳ You ↶ You ↴ You ↵ & You ↺

#5 Rubicante

Rubicante

Page

• Page
  • 235 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 08:18 PM

._. Well just try to be brother and sister. And it's kinda weird that she goes to the same school. Like it belongs in a book or movie.

haha yeah turns out she has another brother named Tony as well when my friend Tae found out she was like well it's official you can have your own sitcom now. Idk it's so surreal and odd having some kids call me Uncle Tony.

#6 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 08:20 PM

._. Uncle Tony FTW. But make the best out of it. Having people you can depend on, or extra family is always good. Unless you're like my family and any girl off the street could be related. >.>

>.> Wonder if my dad will do something like that.

[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: <.<
[Today 07:02 PM] Crimson Jazz: I know right!?!
[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: >.>
[Today 07:02 PM] Tengo Cash: Beiber is the man

Screw You ↑ You ↖ You ↗ You ↙ You → You ↓ You ↩ You ↪ You ↬ You ↫ You ↪ You ↩ You ↲ You ↯ You ↱ You ↰ You ↷ You ↳ You ↶ You ↴ You ↵ & You ↺