• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 11:04 AM

Anyone looking to pick this game up might wanna check out Amazon. If you pre-order with amazon you get this:

So if you're definitely gonna pick it up on release (July 26th) and haven't pre-ordered yet, I would say this would be a great place to do it from. You can also pre-order the alternate box art copy for it if that tickles your fancy.

This is a really good deal. But I don't think the game itself is worth 60 bucks. I would wait for it to drop to a good $30 > range before I buy it. Its just puzzles without much story elements. <__< Now if this was Persona 5...

...V HAS COME TO...

dQqhfU.gif

ngoahxS.jpg

#22 Lexaeus

Lexaeus

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,713 posts
  • Naturally Hated by All

Posted 22 July 2011 - 11:05 AM

See, I know this will be a good puzzle game.

I know it will have an interesting view on sex and relationships.

I don't know if I want a copy of it. I don't know how I could explain this game to my friends or my family. No idea. At all.

Zanca327.png

“Sorrow can be alleviated by good sleep, a bath and a glass of wine.” - Saint Thomas Aquinas

#23 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 22 July 2011 - 11:07 AM

This is a really good deal. But I don't think the game itself is worth 60 bucks. I would wait for it to drop to a good $30 > range before I buy it. Its just puzzles without much story elements. <__< Now if this was Persona 5...

Yeah, I'm just saying that it gives you extra content for the 60 dollars (since I think that bonus stuff is free, but I never read it too intently). I dunno how good the game will be/how much I'll like it either, so it's a 30 dollar pick up for me as well.

I don't know if I want a copy of it. I don't know how I could explain this game to my friends or my family. No idea. At all.

I kind of have the same feelings towards this game. I know it'll be interesting and inventive, but I can't help but feel that it seems too Dating Sim-ish and it may look very wrong sitting on my shelf of games.

147.png

#24 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 11:12 AM

Yeah, I'm just saying that it gives you extra content for the 60 dollars (since I think that bonus stuff is free, but I never read it too intently). I dunno how good the game will be/how much I'll like it either, so it's a 30 dollar pick up for me as well.

The game has had generally really good reviews. I'm looking forward to it.

Which is why I'll wait till I get into a dorm to play it. No one has to know about it. :'D

...V HAS COME TO...

dQqhfU.gif

ngoahxS.jpg

#25 Lexaeus

Lexaeus

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,713 posts
  • Naturally Hated by All

Posted 22 July 2011 - 11:19 AM

The game has had generally really good reviews. I'm looking forward to it.

Which is why I'll wait till I get into a dorm to play it. No one has to know about it. :'D

But the trophies...PEOPLE WILL SEE

Zanca327.png

“Sorrow can be alleviated by good sleep, a bath and a glass of wine.” - Saint Thomas Aquinas

#26 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 11:21 AM

But the trophies...PEOPLE WILL SEE

Use another account or something, idk lol. XD But seriously, I don't see the huge deal about hiding from the fact that you have played the game. I think the subject that its covering is one that is vital in the age of the protagonist, and the whole game is a psychological thriller...soo...

1000th post, bish.

...V HAS COME TO...

dQqhfU.gif

ngoahxS.jpg

#27 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 09 August 2011 - 10:47 PM

So uh, I really want this game. Kicking myself for not having taken advantage of that deal I posted about. I doubt anyone has picked it up yet, but if you have, what are your impressions?

It looks like a balls hard puzzle game and I'm really interested in trying the puzzles, but my god that achievement list is freaking ridiculous. Like... more so than Star Ocean 4.

I have the demo queued to download on my 360 now, so I think I'mma go turn it on and watch some Power Rangers while it downloads *nod nod*

147.png

#28 Dexel Hydagara

Dexel Hydagara

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,310 posts
  • Arcade Adept

Posted 24 August 2011 - 05:06 PM

I kind of have the same feelings towards this game. I know it'll be interesting and inventive, but I can't help but feel that it seems too Dating Sim-ish and it may look very wrong sitting on my shelf of games.

Yeah, same here. If I could even buy it by myself and had a reason for it, my game shelf is pretty out in the open...it'd look very outta place. .-.

Anyways, I'm not exactly sure what to think. Of course I won't buy it since I don't have the appropriate console, but so far my interest is kinda unpiqued.

Doesn't strike me as the type for much storyline ( I could luckily be wrong ), and puzzles are my greatest gaming bane. I'm not saying it's bad or that it's gonna be, but in my eyes and considering what little I've been able to hear about it...not exactly that intrigued. On the flip side, those do look like some pretty graphics.

TL;DR: Should probably get off my ass and see some gameplay videos or something to look at it further, but I'm just saying I fail to see what exactly made Dinosaur here bother to notice this at all.

Edited by Dexel, 24 August 2011 - 05:09 PM.

2j87ib.jpg