Photo
- - - - -

Prayer for the Lost (Challenge to The Dream)

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 17 November 2010 - 10:39 PM

Rainer moved her arms so that she would protect her eyes from the sand. She looked back and made a fist with her hand as she saw that Zexos was gone. Hearing Zexos, she turned around and saw the giant claymore spinning around and flying her way. If she didn't react she would be cut into two. "If you think I'm over confident, then you're a lake of over confidence" Rainer said running towards the blade, then sliding with her knees onto the sand and dodging the blade by a hair as she moved her head backwards.

Rainer pushed her self backwards so that her hands were on the ground and her legs were half way over her. She then pushed the ground so that she landed on her feet. She twirled her sword a little and smiled. She charged a large shadow ball in her free hand and then threw it at a fast speed towards Zexos. Rainer ran behind it and was ready to punch Zexos in the face with some more charged up dark energy that would send him flying.

TheDreamEX.png

tumblr_n6lpksz2V81sfgfh0o1_500.gif

Gif not by me

A little one

#22 qster

qster

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 07:47 PM

Zexos swiftly ascended into the air, dodging the large shadow sphere Rainer had created. However, he did not see that Rainer herself was behind the sphere, arm held back. As she swung at his jaw, he managed to grab a hold of her, pulling her with him.

"If I'm going down, I'm going to make sure you're coming with me." Zexos said, pulling Rainer close to his body.

The two of them landed deep in the sea of sand, first making a crater upon impact, then being covered. He bound Rainer's arms to her sides, wrapping his legs around hers. Ascending out of the sand with Rainer, he fell to the ground, the fight starting to drain his energy. Almost unconsciousness, he collapsed, his hood spilling open.

His face had remained unscathed over his many years of fighting for his lord, Hades, his face keeping it's innocent look from when he was still alive. His eyes were shut, his mouth remaining motionless. All of the sudden, a surge of electricity shot through his body, causing a yell to escape his lips.

"If that childish, little pawn won't kill you, I will. Prepare to die, foolish mortal girl." The voice of Hades boomed from his body, manipulating Zexos like a puppet.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Posted Image

#23 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 19 November 2010 - 09:12 PM

Rainer stared at Zexos and was shocked to hear the voice of lord of the underworld, Hades. So that's who's bossing him around. It was clear to Rainer that Zexos no longer had control over his body, it was also clear to her that if she didn't fight Hades, she would end up loosing the battle and possibly, a mush worse fate.

She looked at Hades, who was in Zexos's body, and smiled. "I'm not mortal. Now, let see how great a lord you really are" Rainer said putting her sword across her shoulders while charging dark energy in her hand so that she made a claw.

TheDreamEX.png

Gif not by me

A little one

#24 qster

qster

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 20 November 2010 - 12:00 AM

Zexos' body, currently being controlled by Hades, moved like a partially functioning marionette. His arm began twisting in an abnormal way, just to pick up a simple handful of sand. However, he easily formed it into a larger-than-normal claymore, swinging it with ease. Then, noticing Rainer's arm turning into a claw, Hades simply laughed.

"Aw, isn't that cute? You have a little something extra. Well, lucky for me, there is something locked away in my little servant as well." Hades laughed, Zexos' mouth moving in unison.

Then, Zexos began to yell, a large, purple, spike coming from his forehead. A couple more cut their way through Zexos' arms and spine, making him look as if he was in spiked, chain mail. Along with the spikes, his eyes were naught but glowing spheres, a maniacal smile complimenting them..

Zexos unwillingly dashed toward Rainer, the horn on his head aimed for her torso. Rushing at her at high speeds, he threw the claymore effortlessly in her direction, causing it to do a diagonal spin.

"Please.....help." Zexos tried to call out.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Posted Image

#25 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 24 November 2010 - 04:26 PM

Rainer looked at Zexos transform and knew that Zexos was in much pain. Hades was a user and anyone her used would have to pay the price.

Rainer held her sword tightly and swung it upwards, so that sword would fly up. Her plan did work, but it flew down fast and slices down her back, leaving a long blood line from the bottom of her neck, to her tailbone. Rainer yelled in pain but quietened down, bearing the pain and grinding her teeth. She ran towards Hades and striked her sword downwards.

(Pretty weak but I gotta go)

TheDreamEX.png

Gif not by me

A little one

#26 qster

qster

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 12:25 AM

Zexos watched as Rainer came at him with her sword, aiming to do a downward strike as he charged towards her. He raised his head as he closed in, ripping through the breastplate of Rainer's armor like tin foil. However, the horn on his head became cracked, leaking the black blood that had made him. Hades, while in Zexos' body, moved swiftly to the side, knocking away Rainer's blade with one of the spikes protruding from Zexos' back.

"And here I thought you might actually be a bit of a challenge. Turns out that I overestimated you a bit. Even if you are immortal, there is always one way or another I can kill you. I am the lord of the Underworld, as you well know." Hades scoffed, the horn beginning to repair itself.

He had Zexos charge at her again, this time summoning up a dozen Noxus spheres and hurling them at Rainer. The purple spheres zoomed toward their target, aiming for a clean shot through her body. In the meantime, Zexos was rushing in at her with his cracked, frontal horn, ready to spear through Rainer.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Posted Image

#27 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 25 November 2010 - 04:06 PM

Rainer grunted as Zexos's horn cut through her armour and a little of the skin on her chest. She gripped the area in pain and then took a deep breath as it was healing slowly. She noticed how Zexos's horn had been injured and she knew that was going to be her striking point. An area like that left un protected would end up being the best place to attack.

She charged a giant dark ball in her hand then seperated it into mulitple shadow balls. She threw them at the nexos spheres and then ran towadst he charging Zexos. "Lord or no lord. I'm not gonna lose to you!" She yelled out.

She striked her sword at the crack and cut through like a hot knife through butter. She then kicked Zexos' head so that he'd fall back. Rainer ran ot him and scratched his torso with the dark claw and then jumped back, Throwing dark balls at Zexos.

TheDreamEX.png

Gif not by me

A little one

#28 qster

qster

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 04:28 PM

Rainer's blade struck through the horn atop Zexos' forehead, a large hole now in its place. Afterward, Rainer had kicked him backward, while firing more shadow balls toward him. Regaining his balance as he flung through the air, the evil lord forced his servant into forming Noxus spheres to parry the spheres Rainer sent at him. The black liquid dripped from Zexos' head, hardening to form an even stronger horn. Screaming in agony, the horn had regrown, looking as if it had never even been hit.

"Don't you see that my servant is too powerful for you? Your armor is naught but paper, your body beginning to exhaust, and yet you continue to fight. Why is it that you 'heroes' insist on fighting, even though you know you have met your match?" Hades asked, floating in the air and then landing.

Scooping up another handful of sand, Hades created another large claymore, creating an identical one for his other hand. Rushing in, he slashed at Rainer continuously, going in for a stab after seven slashes with both blades.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Posted Image