#21 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 12 November 2010 - 08:39 PM

The speech was a little more powerful than anticipated. Jack folded his arms and replied to his comrade, "Seems like it. Should be an interesting change of pace to deal with terrorists."

As the crowd's voices died down, Livewire turned to Striker and nodded. "There seem to just be about twenty or so heroes out there. I'll try and take down as many as I can." He twitched and scratched his neck, complaining, "Damn, I'm a bit overcharged." He pulled his jacket tighter and righted his hat as he stepped out of cover and began clapping his hands, loudly proclaiming, "Now that was an electrifying speech, General!" A wicked smile crossed his face as several "heroes" turned to look at him just an instant too slowly.

With a flick of his wrists, bolts of pure electricity fired into the crowd of heroes, sparking from one to the other. Over half of the gathered heroes were instantly incapacitated by the large current. He cackled as the crowd of unpowered people behind him descended into chaos. He spat,
"You really think heroes can stop the storm of crime the world over? Please."

Striker walked up behind Livewire and removed his hat as he continued,
"Most of you have problems keeping crime in your own cities in check. Whenever someone with powers causes a commotion..." He raised his arms before him in an X as a meter-long bone blade extended from between his middle and ring fingers on both arms. He finished, "You barely manage to stop even that single crime!"

Jack turned and saw the two men in suits from the train. He swore under his breath, knowing he should have done something earlier. He had never seen the black-faced villain before, but Livewire had made a name for himself with his string of robberies.

Livewire shrugged off his coat and tossed it to the side as Striker did the same. They both removed their hats and threw them at the still-standing heroes. Livewire cackled with delight,
"This is about to get shocking!" He flicked his wrist, firing a bolt of lightning past the General, striking one of the men standing near him. The man flew backward toward the steps. He entered cardiac arrest. That, in combination with the crash into the stone killed the man within seconds.

Stahley raised his hand and commanded the man, "Stop this immediately! There's no need to be so rash!"

Livewire and Striker both laughed, with the latter extending his right hand before him, pointing his blade to the general. He shouted, "How will you keep order across the country if you can't even keep order here?"

The general held his ground and raised his hand. The men nearby cocked their rifles. He shouted, "If you do not surrender, you will be gunned down."

Striker stepped forward and threw his arms to the sides, laughing, "Bring it on!"

Stahley extended his hand outward and commanded, "FIRE!"

The men targeted on Striker and opened fire. Several hundreds of bullets riddled the man's body as he stood and took every single one. Their muzzles smoked as Striker's body fell limp to the earth.

Stahley then looked to Livewire and asked, "What about you?"

Livewire clearly had a snide smirk on his face. Striker coughed and slowly pushed himself back up to his feet. He removed the bloodied button down shirt, revealing his black-and-blue striped costume beneath. It was riddled with several hundred bullet holes, each of which showed a perfectly clean bit of flesh beneath. He cackled wildly and rushed in past the general in the confusion that followed. Before the gunners managed to react, the muzzles of their weapons were sliced clean off. They began shaking and stumbled backward.

Stahley looked to the remaining heroes and exclaimed, "Well!? What're you waiting for!? Do something!"

Livewire laughed and tapped his chest with his hands, bragging,
"I'm a thunderstorm compared to these electrons!"

Striker drove one of his blades through the gut of the one gunner who had been too terrified to move at all. He twisted the blade in his gut, causing the man to cough up blood as his life slowly faded. He retracted his blade from the man's gut and turned to face the heroes as he extended the blade again, cracking his neck to one side.

Jack blinked. Striker was fast on his feet. Not superhumanly fast, but quick enough that it would be an advantage in a fight. He looked to the Arachnid beside him and readied to strike when he noticed a familiar face peeking out from behind a tree not too far away. She motioned with her head for him to approach. As the other heroes around him went about their business of hopefully handling the villains, Jack slipped away into the small grove of trees off to the side as he made his way through them to the girl.

He burst out and asked, "Where did you go on the train? I really should help out back there." He moved to look around the tree, but found her hand around his wrist, pulling him back to look at her.

Meghan explained slowly, "Bathroom, like I said. And no you don't; they can handle that. I need your help with something else."

"What if they can't handle it? I gotta help out." He tugged on his arm, but her grip tightened. He looked to her and demanded, "Let me go."

"Why do you want to help them? Would they help you?"

Jack thought for a moment and nodded, "Arachnid and I always have each other's backs. 'Course they would."

"You'd like to think that."

"Let go of me." He began to lower his temperature, threatening to break his way out, literally, if he had to. He explained, "They need my help."

She rolled her eyes and sighed, "I was hoping it wouldn't come to this." She pulled him in toward her and raised her elbow, sending it crashing into Jack's nose, knocking him out.

a5g7ld.gif

Kingroy: ( 4:40 PM - 02/10/14) u can't own black people

Kingroy: ( 4:40 PM - 02/10/14) #ThanksLincoln

#22 qster

qster

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 08:52 PM

As Allan was walking down the street, loot filled in his backpack, he noticed something out of the ordinary. A Latino woman, one who was one of the richest in the whole city of Chicago, was walking out of her mansion, phone in hand. He didn't mind it much, since this woman, who he believed to be named Lluvia, walked casually over to her limo, a normal ride for someone of her stature. In the distance, however, he noticed a group of armed men commandeering the vehicle, the woman still inside. Allan ran over to the limo.

Knowing how these citizens are, especially the wealthy, they always want a body guard. If I play my cards right, this Lluvia woman might want me to protect her, which could mean not having to be a petty thief anymore. Maybe Mom can actually retire like she wanted. Allan thought as he made his way to the vehicle.

The men were loading her into a nearby van, attempting to kidnap her. Allan rushed in from seemingly nowhere, tackling one of the men to the ground. His body of stone caused the man to collapse, the other one turning around and firing at Allan. Allan simply walked through the bullets, simply walking up to the man while the bullets fell to the ground. He gripped the kidnapper by the throat, holding him up with one arm, grabbing the woman to his side.

"Please! Don't kill me! I have a wife and two kids! I only did this so her father would pay the ransom we had planned! I need this, so please let me go!" The kidnapper pleaded, feeling his life slip away.

Allan ignored his pleas, turning his head over to the woman. Turning her away from the eventual carnage, he gave her a slight shove away, turning his own head away. Allan raised his arm, the man still deep in his grip, dangling from his neck. Then, he swiftly lowered his arm, causing the man to splatter against the pavement upon impact, his body parts and blood spreading like a frag grenade's remnants.

"Sorry about that. Just had to get rid of some pests. Anyway, you got a towel I could borrow?" Allan smiled, his whole backside covered in blood.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Posted Image

#23 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 12 November 2010 - 09:03 PM

"Damn!" Stahley exclaimed as the two began to rampage through the armed forces.

Civilians scattered quickly from the area in a sea of panic. Television cameras flicked back on to film the ongoing battle. Several heroes were knocked out cold in the opening salvo.

Not the Azure Arachnid.

"Alright, Pops! Let's g-" The blue clad man said, looking to his comrade. He blinked a few times as he realized he was missing. "Aw damn."

Livewire cackled loudly and rose his fists, "Be sure to get my good side, boys! Ladies sure do get a charge out of me!"

A hardened ball of webbing would slam the man in the chest as the Azure Arachnid appeared crouched before him.

"Hope that didn't shock you!" He quipped, leaping to his feet.

Livewire had a wide grin spread across his face, "Well, well, well. If it isn't the Blue Beetle! Fancy seeing you here!"

"They can dress you up, but they can't take you out, can they? If you got energy to burn, I can take it!" The blue hero proclaimed proudly.

"Ohhh, boy. You don't wanna tussle with me, web-head. When i'm done with you, people are gonna be mistaking you for a Lightning Bug." Livewire retorted, his person crackling with voltage.

Azure Arachnid quickly fired webbing at both of Livewire's wrists and attempted to slam him downwards into the ground.

147.png

#24 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 09:04 PM

Stephan pelted another piece of candy towards the gang member. "I'd prefer if you caught them instead, though." He said, with a mellow expression on his face. "What 'bout yer son, boss?" Stephan flinched at being called "boss". "Do whatever you want with him. I don't care. Hes nothing to me, really." Stephan said, casually, causing the gang to look at him with surprise. Stephan looked around the room in a hasty fashion. "Well, seeing as you've been informed, I might as well as tell you how this works. I provide you with cutting edge technology. You catch the super heroes and bring them to me. What I do with them is not of your concern." He paused. "Prove your worth, and I might let you in on it. Allistir will fill you in on how you will be contacted. This is the beginning of a long friendship." He looked up. "Now. Will you guys get off of my luxury chairs? They cost a fortune. You're stinking them up." The meeting had concluded.

...V HAS COME TO...

dQqhfU.gif

ngoahxS.jpg

#25 Blade

Blade

Administrator

• Monarch
  • 163 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 09:19 PM

As Alexander followed the men out to the door he noticed a bunch of his employees huddled up near the main lobby tv. Alexander walked up to check what all the commotion was all about. It was Emma right in the middle of what looked like a war, she was indeed in Washington reporting the news on what was going on. She was always that brave.

" As you see behind me Washington is in total war, Might some even call it World War 3. Our brave heroes are trying to defeat some of the cruel, violent villains but as you see it's too early to tell who's winning. I will keep you updated this is Emma Violet channed 4 news. "

As Alexander watched he couldn't help but feel worried for Emma, she was in the middle of a brutal war and none of the heroes had time to watch or save her. With fear in his eyes Alexander ran outside of his company building into the darkest alley where he transformed his body into pure black steel. With his super speed he managed to get to Washington in a matter of minutes. He didn't care for the heroes or villains all he cared about was for the safety of Emma, If anything happened to her Alexander wouldn't be able to forgive himself. He quickly jumped onto one of the buildings to keep a closer eye on Emma, he wanted no person, hero or villain to see him.

" Get the hell out of there Emma " Whispered Alexander to himself.

a>

#26 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 12 November 2010 - 09:50 PM

Livewire felt his hands get pulled down. Before he was yanked to the ground, he managed, "Wh-" He sent electricity racing down the webs as he lay on his stomache, hopefully stunning the spider.

He would then push himself up and crack a smile, laughing, "What a shocking turn of events!"

-----

Meanwhile...

News would soon flow into news stations of a new disaster having struck New York City and several towns across New Jersey and Virginia.

A gentle voice would crackle across the DC story, reporting breaking news:

"A peculiar event has just struck the New York City populace, startling many. Several people report feeling a peculiar force knock them over without a visible source. Initial reports point to this being the result of a superhuman abusing an incredibly quick movement in a crowded area. People all around the city and nearby areas are chastizing whatever hero this was, saying that they are ashamed that one with such power would flaunt and abuse it in such a manner. They assume the hero was headed for the District of Columbia, but not a person finds this to be a justifiable enough reason for the hero to abuse speed so much. Now, back to our main story with Emma."

The video would then flash back to Emma in Washington D.C., clutching her hair as wind blew past, knocking aside multiple people. Emma found herself knocked off her feet, tumbling end over end into a nearby stone statue, all captured on camera as the camera itself tumbled as well. She lay there, battered and unconscious as the camera flicked off.

-----

A sudden burst of wind washed over the ruins of the DC Mall, knocking any and all heroes and villains alike nearby asunder.

Livewire found his upper body pushed over, the weight of the generator grafted to his spine pulling him down. He caught himself on his hands and righted himself as he quipped, "Ah, that Hertz." He rubbed his behind, as though he was injured there.

Striker righted himself, and slid back a few feet, though he managed to keep his footing on the stone.

Meghan quickly ducked beside a tree, holding her ground, while Jack tumbled end over end across the ground, limp as a rag doll.

The Dark Knight had arrived in DC then, leaping atop a nearby building as the wake of his arrival washed over the unsuspecting people assembled. Anyone without time or means to brace for the sudden gust would find themselves at least toppled.

a5g7ld.gif

#27 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 13 November 2010 - 12:29 AM

Damien flew on to the top of a building and looked around. It looked chaotic, Damien loved it. He flew towards the train station. Noticing a train approaching the station, he smiled and headed to towards it.

Scarlet started to feel bored. She trains would be the fastest way for her to reach DC, yet it felt like was walking all the way with a broken leg. She looked out the window behind her and sighed, before she spotted something. What the?. She looked closer and knew her eyes weren’t deceiving her. A man on fire was flying towards her at a fast speed. “Oh no” she mumbled to herself.

The women next to her heard her and raised an eyebrow before turning around. She saw what Scarlet was looking at and then panicked. “Oh my god!” she yelled. Everyone looked at them and looked out the windows closest to them. Slowly they all started to scream and Scarlet knew she had to stop whatever was flying form coming here.

She stood up and took a sun flower seed from her pouch. She threw it to the ground and spread her palm. She pushed the air towards the seed and kept her hand spread out. The seed started to grow fast. It turned into a sun flower and grew bigger. Its stalk grew wider and thicker. Once it reached the ceiling, it didn’t stop growing and eventually broke the roof. Scarlet kept growing for a few more second. Once it was done, he jumped onto it and started to climb it. Since she gotten used to climbing her plants, she managed to climb fast than normal.

Damien watched a giant sun flower grow out of the train and his mouth flew wide open. “What the Fuck!?” he yelled.

Damien stopped flying an started to hover in midair. He watched a masked brunette climb the giant flower at a fast pace. He smiled as he noticed how it was a female. “Looks like I get to mingle with the ladies” he said, flying over to the female.

Scarlet reached the top and of the sunflower and stood at the stalk. She looked at the man that was on fire and saw him come closer; he didn’t look like a friendly hero. He seemed to have mask cut in a way that make him look menacing. His top, he wasn’t wearing one. Instead he had a red vest with no other sign of a shirt. He also had some shorts.

Damien flew along with the train when he was only meters away from the girl. “Well who would have thought there would be a tree hugger riding on a train” he said, smiling.

Scarlet glared at the man when he gave his comment. Scarlet was nowhere near being a tree hugger, even though she used plants and occasionally trees to help her in fights. “Who are you? What do you want with us?” she asked.

“I wanted to say hi. Can’t an evil guy like me do that once in a while? Anyway, I’m surprised you haven’t heard of me. I’m Burning Rage. No don’t go pissing me off; I got that name for a reason. Now what might your name be pretty girl?” Damien asked, smirking the whole time.

Scarlet glared at Burning Rage and got her hands near her seed pouch. “I’m Poison Ivy. Humph, I bet the only reason I don’t know you is because you’re some armature villain” Scarlet said.

Poison Ivy struck one of Damien’s nerves when she called him an “amateur”. “I’m as real as it gets babe! Now that you pissed me off you’re gonna pay! I’m gonna burn you and all the people in this train!” Damien yelled. He built up some flames on his arms and made them grow bigger and bigger. Once they were big enough, he shot them out like two giant tornados from his arms, against the train.

People screamed inside and Scarlet knew he had to get him away from the train. Scarlet threw a sunflower seed on the train and grew it so that it was big like the one she was standing on. She started to control the flower and used it to whack Burning Rage away.

Damien saw the flower and reacted too late. He was thrown far away from the train. He did a few flips in the air before finally gaining balance again. Damien growled a little and the flames he was covered in grew. The flower he was hit with was burnt though, which made Damien smile since he now knew that he would be able to beat Poison Ivy.

Scarlet looked at her burnt flower in horror. Oh no! I’m going to get cooked extra crispy! Why did the fire guy have to come to me?. Scarlet jumped off the train and threw a sunflower seed at the ground beneath her. She grew it fast enough so that it was strong enough for her to stand on it. It kept growing and the train left, heading for the station. I hope someone manages to come and help me.

Damien watched the train go away. He flew closer to Poison Ivy and smiled. “If wanted to be alone with me, why didn’t you just say so? It’ll be much more fun watching you burn!” he said laughing.

Edited by The Dream, 13 November 2010 - 12:32 AM.

TheDreamEX.png

tumblr_n6lpksz2V81sfgfh0o1_500.gif

Gif not by me

A little one

#28 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 01:59 PM

Shadow Rider got off the ground after being knocked down by a gust of wind. Looking towards the cause, he see's the famous Dark Knight. He quickly sets his mind back into combat mode. Now wasn't the time to drift off. He pressed his sight back on to Striker, and pulled out a knife. Before Striker knew it, he was pinned to the earth by one of Shadow Rider's knives. He began to race towards the villain, not wasting his teleportation to close the distance.

------

Lluvia's plan worked! She summoned a hero to save her from the men. Pulling out a hand towel from her limo, and handed to the man. The limo was well equiped if you hadn't noticed before.

"You're a true hero!" Lluvia said smiling.

"I don't know about that, but I couldn't let harm come to a defenseless women."
Allan replied.

Lluvia laughed at the thought of her being defenseless. She then pulled out a piece of paper, and a pen.

"How would you like to be my bodyguard? I'll pay you quite well for protecting me." Lluvia asked.

"Sure. How much are we talking?" Allan said without hesitation.

Allan's eyes popped open after the specific amount was given. He could take care of his mother, and have much left over for personal expenses. Lluvia then handed him the paper with her contact information on it. She was sure they were in agreement.

"What's your number? I'll call you when we're ready to leave to DC later on today." Lluvia asked pulling out her brand new cell phone.

"DC? Today? Isn't that where all of the superheroes are gather?" Allan asked.

"Well yeah, I need to go and support our nation. This isn't too much is it?" Lluvia asked.

Allan soon realized that he wasn't out of the safe zone. However the job was a cleaner way of gaining money so he nodded his head. He then proceeded to give her his number.

This was the start of a dangerous partnership...

[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: <.<
[Today 07:02 PM] Crimson Jazz: I know right!?!
[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: >.>
[Today 07:02 PM] Tengo Cash: Beiber is the man

Screw You ↑ You ↖ You ↗ You ↙ You → You ↓ You ↩ You ↪ You ↬ You ↫ You ↪ You ↩ You ↲ You ↯ You ↱ You ↰ You ↷ You ↳ You ↶ You ↴ You ↵ & You ↺

#29 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 15 November 2010 - 02:56 PM

Striker noticed a peculiar boy rise up from the pitiful showing of heroes, throwing a knife at him. Striker scoffed. The knife lodged itself in his shoulder. He did not even wince as he pulled the weapon from his flesh and tossed it off to the side as his skin healed rapidly from the wound. By the time the boy was upon him, the skin had closed completely.

Striker growled at the boy and lunged, taking a quick, backhand slash with his right-hand blade toward the boy's midriff, timed so that the middle of the blade would slice into the boy's tender flesh just above his kidney as he attempted to close in. In the same instant, he would thrust his left blade forward, attempting to impale the boy through his navel, thus causing his slash to cleave the boy cleanly in two. He did not expect the boy to avoid the attack. A wicked grin curled on his face just before he executed his trap.

---

Livewire clapped his hands and laughed, "Well, this has certainly been quite electrifying!" He flicked his wrist, firing a thin, weak bolt of electricity out toward the Arachnid, regardless if he was on his feet or on the ground. If it hit, it would do not much more than stun him. After shooting it out, he would laugh, "I hope you're not all outta juice!"

---

Meghan waited out the wind and rushed out after the Popsicle, yelling for him. He remained out cold as she knelt down beside the poor boy, rolling him onto his back. He wasn't beaten too badly, which was a good sign. Just then, her phone rang. She quickly pulled it out and flicked it open, pressing it to her face as she asked, "Hello?"

The voice on the other end explained a situation going on near her position, just beside the train tracks. The voice mentioned a fire-man and suggested she go speak with him. She nodded and shut her phone, immediately acquiescing to the request from her supervisor.

She patted Popsicle on his head and whispered, "Okay, you just stay here, Pops. I'll be right back after I talk to this fire fella."

She took off into the forest, heading toward the train tracks. Before long, she burst out into the open, running just too far as she tripped onto the tracks. She dispersed into water, consciously, just before hitting the ground. She quickly reformed herself and jumped back up to her feet, swearing under her breath. She looked to her right and saw the train, parked at the station. Her head swiveled left and she saw a distinct, orange spot not far off in the distance.

She turned and took off running toward the fire-man and whoever it was against whom he fought.

a5g7ld.gif

#30 Blade

Blade

Administrator

• Monarch
  • 163 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 11:19 AM

As Alexander stood at the top of the building he saw a war zone around Washington. He turned his head to see Emma and there she laid on the ground with blood on her forehead. Alexander acted quickly and jumped down off the building to the ground making a huge hole. He used his speed to quickly get to Emma and get her out of the hell hole she was in the middle of. As he came near her body he noticed the she didn't move a muscle and that she was out cold.

" God damn freaks, If anything happens to her I'll hunt you all down personally "

Alexander was sure that someone managed to hurt her.

" Why the hell wasn't I paying attention " thought Alexander to himself.

Alexander picked her up and used his super speed to get to the nearest hospital. Once there he handed her over to one of the doctors and ran outside to the nearest alley. Anger in his eyes Alexander knew that the freaks had to pay for what they had done.

a>

#31 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 16 November 2010 - 11:32 AM

The Arachnid dropped the webs after he had slammed his opponent into the ground, sensing something bad was about to happen to them. Livewire stood back up and the Aracnid readied for a counter attack. A siren in his head went off as a massive gust of wind raged through the mall, knocking everyone off their feet... aside from himself of course.

He stood there confidently, but swaying slightly. He glanced around the mall and saw that no one was really hurt, aside from a few reporters. He took a step towards them and then realized that his opponent was a much larger threat at the moment. He turned slowly back to face him as Livewire returned to his feet and quipped another groan worthy pun.

He fired another bolt of electricity towards the Amazing Arachnae, but he was able to cartwheel away without worry. In a flash he slung two long webs to the building behind Livewire and with a quick and mighty tug he was hurtling towards the man feet first aimed directly at his chest.

147.png

#32 qster

qster

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 06:18 PM

"Look, I'm no hero. In fact, most would think of me as being the opposite, so please don't think that I'm some goody-two-shoes pansy. I just saw you in trouble, so I decided to help you. That's all." Allan groaned, picking up Lluvia.

After wiping off the human fluids, Allan carried Lluvia on his back, walking away from the murder scene. Running with Lluvia on his back, he weaved through the crowds, making sure to make it home as quick as possible. Standing in front of his small home, he set his new boss down, walking up the small staircase and holding the door open for her.

"Hey Mom, I'm back. Oh, and I brought someone you should meet." Allan called, shutting the door behind the pair.

"Oh, I see you brought a girl home. How nice! My name is Debra. What would your name be?" His mother smiled.

"Mom, she's not what you think she is. I saved her, and she offered me a job as a bodyguard. Let's just say you're going to be happy with my first pay check." Allan explained, walking up to his mother.

"That's great, honey! I'm so proud of you! When are you starting?" His mother asked, hugging her son.

"...That's the thing. I've gotta go down to Washington DC, since she has some business there. I'll be back as soon as I can." Allan said, looking in his mother's blue eyes.

Simply nodding her head, she kissed Allan on the cheek, understanding his situation. She walked away before beginning to cry in the living room. Allan emptied the money from his backpack and set the money on the counter. Motioning for Lluvia to follow, he walked out the door.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Posted Image

#33 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 17 November 2010 - 11:05 PM

Damien cover his hands in more fire than usual and then show two large fire tornadoes out towrads Poison Ivy, keeping them going and trying to bury her in them if she moved. "It's a nice day for a barbeque!" he yelled laughing and intensifying the flames.

Scarlet widened her eyes and ran along the tracks, trying to dodge the flames. Damn it! Why the fire freak have to fight me!? Why couldn't some water boy or some rock boy come so I could plant them in flowers? Scarlet planted a sunflower seed infront of her and jumped onto it as it grew. She then jumped off and grabbed her bottle. Hope this works.

"Hey! Time for you to cool off" Scarlet yelled. Opening the bottle and throwing the conents all over Burning Rages head.

Damien looked at the water in horror and reacted to late. "AHHH!!" Damien yelled in pain as the water hit him. The tornadoes comming form his hands dissapeared and he fell to the ground. He huddled his head and yelled in pain as smoke came out from his head.

Scarlet fell to the ground and then looked at Burning Rage scream on the ground. She stood up and looked at him. Woah, that was only one bottle.

Damien rcovered fast and stood up. "YOU BIIIIIIIIITCH!!!!!" He yelled out, building his flames bigger than ever. "You're gonna pay!!" he yelled pointing at Poison Ivy.

Scarlet looked at Burning Rage and knew she could end up in big trouble. She looked down the tracks and then saw someone coming towards them. "God, please be help" She whispered to herself.

TheDreamEX.png

Gif not by me

A little one

#34 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 12:40 PM

Shadow Rider was now behind the enemy. His teleportation saved his life yet again. He knew now that Striker wasn't to be played with. Pulling out two more knives, he prepared for a life threatning battle. Striker turned around with a confused face. He didn't see that one coming.

"I can't just get close to him. His healing factor will stop any lethal attacks that I commit." Shadow Rider thought to himself.

Striker tried to slice Shadow Rider into two yet again by swinging one of his blades towards his abdomen. This time Shadow Rider didn't need any teleportation. Instead he dodged quickly while gaining space.

"Damn. Too close." Shadow Rider said.

Shadow Rider dashed towards Striker.

"Let's see how well his healing factor can cope with my Sky Fist." Shadow Rider thought to himself.

Shadow Rider planted the two knives in Striker's feet. This stopped the villain from moving. But Shadow Rider knew the effect wouldn't last forever. With incredible speed, Shadow Rider closed distance. This time he was close enough to do real damage in a matter of seconds. A series of elegant kicks to the chest, and evasive manuevers kept the mad man from doing any harm to Shadow Rider. With Striker coughing up blood, Shadow Rider thought he was winning. Delivering what to a foe without a healing ability would call a fatal blow, Shadow Rider thought he was victorious. He thought wrong. He was cut on the side of his chest. It wasn't fatal, but it was bleeding quite pretty. Before Striker could butcher him, Shadow Rider again by a split second, teleported away from the villain.

"That's one mean power he has. If only I wasn't wounded I could try the Breath Snatching technique. Looks like the best I can do now is stall him." Shadow Rider thought.

While he was grabbing his side in pain, Striker had a chance to remove the knives. Time was ticking, and Shadow Rider still didn't have a plan. As he was sweating greatly, Shadow Rider spotted a down power line. Electricity was still flowing through it. The current havoc must of had something to do with this. This was a opportunity to stall him. Striker got loose and proceeded to walk towards him. Pretending to be too injured to fight Shadow Rider waited for the chance. The cooldown time on Shadow Rider's teleportation was finally over. As the distance was almost completed, Shadow Rider dashed again towards Striker. Dodging the blades, Shadow Rider jumped in the air. Making contact with a powerful kick to the head, Shadow Rider teleported both him and Striker above the fallen power lines. Kicking him again while in mid-air, Shadow Rider created enough distance to get out of the hazard zone. Striker fell into the power lines, and recieved a crazy amount of electric currents.

The long distance started the cooldown time on Shadow Rider's teleportation abilities.

"One down! One to go." Shadow Rider said as he looked towards the sight of a villain being fried.

This wasn't enough! Striker got back up, with his wounds healing, but this time slower.

"What the hell are you?" Shadow Rider shouted.

Striker smirked at the question.

Edited by Kingroy, 19 November 2010 - 04:23 PM.

Screw You ↑ You ↖ You ↗ You ↙ You → You ↓ You ↩ You ↪ You ↬ You ↫ You ↪ You ↩ You ↲ You ↯ You ↱ You ↰ You ↷ You ↳ You ↶ You ↴ You ↵ & You ↺

#35 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 19 November 2010 - 04:54 PM

Livewire missed, but he simply cackled. The spider was good, for sure. Two webs hurtled past him, eliciting yet another laugh as Livewire quipped, "Your current should be more direct!" Before he had a chance to react, the Arachnid caused a slingshot effect, rocketing toward the physically underwhelming villain.

The two feet of the spider collided hard with Livewire's chest. He found himself slammed into the wall, back first. His body spasmed as he struck the wall. His generator cracked. He stood firmly on his feet and gripped his gut as his eyes shined yellow and he screamed in pain. Massive arcs of electricity erupted randomly from the generator grafted to his spine as Livewire shook and twitched, falling to the ground. When the generator's rampage ceased, Livewire twitched once more and weakly raised a hand in the air, saying, "I think you fried my circuits." His arm fell to the ground as his eyes rolled back in his head an he passed out from overloading.

-----

Striker enjoyed toying with this boy who thought himself on level ground. He restrained his attacks, feeling this Shadow Rider fellow out a bit. The teleportation was a nifty gift, he figured, but overall useless when fighting Striker. His senses were beyond that of a normal human, so surprising the man was a difficult feat, unless your smell was masked. He played along, allowing the boy to think himself in the upper hand.

Then something quite unexpected happened. He felt himself get torn through space an spat out somewhere else. He landed on a live wire and felt the electricity course through his body. This was a pain that, while quite unbearable, was not unfamiliar. The reason Striker took orders from Livewire was due in no small part to Striker's respect of electricity as a whole. His skin fried, eventually leading to his charred, blackened corpse falling onto the ground.

Striker lost consciousness for a short time as his brain restored itself after the supercharge. The instant his consciousness returned, he pushed himself slowly to his feet, the charred bits of his skin flaking off as the skin beneath healed back up. He turned to face Shadow Rider, who clearly thought the battle over. He stepped over the wire, shaking his arms as he did so, in order to flake off any residual dead skin. The black, charred skin flaked off, revealing his raw flesh beneath. His costume held up remarkably well to the frying, only sustaining a few holes across his torso.

As color flowed back into his body, the boy questioned what, exactly, he was.

Striker laughed and extended his blades out to their full length. His reply came curtly, "I'm clearly a God here, among mere mortals incapable of surviving deadly wounds." He coolly stepped backward as an arc of electricity struck the ground where he had been standing. He groaned, throwing his hands out to his sides, "Well, it's been fun, but I do believe we should be getting back." His blades retracted into his forearms as he saluted the boy and raced off toward Livewire...

-----

Meghan skidded to a halt next to Poison Ivy and looked from her to the ridiculously oversized sunflower and then to Burning Rage. She ignored the first two things and stepped forward, directly addressing the flaming man floating before her. She wave her arms and shouted, "Hey, hot-head! Cool off a bit! I gotta talk to ya about something important!"

Judging from the clear fear in the green girl's eyes, she knew this flaming dude wasn't about to listen to a word Meghan had to say. She didn't want to do it the hard way, but she was prepared to, if push came to shove.

a5g7ld.gif

#36 Blade

Blade

Administrator

• Monarch
  • 163 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 05:04 PM

After getting out of the Alley Alexander rushed back in the hospital to see how Emma was. He went in her room where she was lying down, blood still dripping from her forehead. Alexander turned to the nearest doctor.

" What's the status on Emma? " he asked softly.

The doctor turned to him with a surprise on her face.

" Mr.Love wow, um she will be fine, she just suffered a concussion and she'll need to be stitched up we'll keep her here overnight to examine her some more. ""

Alexander looked at her, he was so angry with himself how could he have not saved her? How did he not see someone knock her down?

" Doc all her bills, put them on my tab and I would like to stay with her if you don't mind. "

The doctor smiled " That's sweet of you Mr.Love, that won't be a problem but it's a shame that The Dark Knight can't control his powers isn't it? "

Alexander looked at her in confusion and in anger. " What do you mean "

The doctor pointed to the tv. Alexander turned and it showed a camera crew filming as TDK arrived in DC and all the mayhem he caused with his speed.

" As you all see The Dark Knight just stood there as our heroes fought, Not only did he just watch but he injured civilians and disappeared like it was nothing. So what is The Dark Knight friend or foe? This is Ken Williams channel 24 news. "

At this point Alexander had tears in his eyes as he turned to face Emma. He sat down and held her hand as he layed his head on her bed.

a>

#37 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 19 November 2010 - 08:49 PM

Damien looked at the girl that had come down form the tracks. Hearing her trying to talk with him, he just laughed. "Sorry but I'm busy right now. If you're helping her then get ready to fry!" he yelled, enlarging his flames and then shoot countless fire balls at the two.

Scarlet looked the the flaming projectiles and then grabbed seed form her pouches. Planting then infront of her and the girl. She made them grow fast so that they protected them like a wall. The fire balls hit the plant wall and burned it, but they also stopped coming at them.

Damien looked at Poison Ivy's little trick and smiled. "That ain't saving you!" he yelled out. No one would be able to reason with Damien without force. He was completely mad at Poison Ivy since she had throw water in his face. Rage had consumed his mind for the moment. Damien built some fire in his hands and then lashed them out like whips.

Scarlet dodged a few and then looked at the girl. "Mind helping? Or you just here to watch me die?" she asked, only barely dodging a few attacks lashed out at her.

(Sorry if this in some way looks like a pathetic post)

TheDreamEX.png

Gif not by me

A little one

#38 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 01:58 PM

At the airport, Lluvia awaits her new body guard outside of her private jet. It was night time, and she was getting tired. Instead of focusing on Allan she thought about her plans.

"I need a couple more super humans to be on my payroll. Then the real fun can begin!" Lluvia thought to herself.

She tapped her fancy shoes. So fancy that if she clicked them you would think that she is making a wish. Though a pen click and a paper check worked better.

"I'll need costumes! Something special to mask Allan and I from the world. Though I wouldn't need to worry about myself. That's done already." Lluvia thought.

The pilot came outside to talk to Lluvia. Trying to waste time while waiting.

"So you seen the news? All of the trouble going on in DC? What do you think about it Mrs. Manchester?" The pilot asked while fixing his cap.

"Yeah it sounded like something straight from a comic book. Super heroes fighting super villains." Lluvia responded.

"I tell yah, we live in a crazy world. With super humans fighting and aiding the military. If I had super powers I would no doubt get payed for using them. A personnal super hero!" The pilot said.

Lluvia laughed at the coincidence.

"There would be a lot of money in it! That's for sure." Lluvia said.

#39 qster

qster

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 03:59 PM

Allan walked into the airport, looking around in wonder at all of the machines that ran the place. It was now nighttime, the runways outside being illuminated by huge spotlights. The flying metal machines lifted into the sky like birds, heading toward their destination.

Allan noticed Lluvia speaking to a man who looked like an aircraft pilot. The two of them were talking about the crisis in DC and superheroes in general. As Allan walked up to Lluvia, he felt more and more nervous about this trip.

"I guess we can go whenever. I'm taking a guess you are the pilot, right? My name is Allan, but you may know me better as Stone Wall. Don't be afraid though, I'm just her bodyguard. Anyway, I'm not wearing any costume." Allan said, pulling out his civilian clothes.

Allan slipped on his hoodie, jeans, and sneakers, along with his baseball cap beneath his hood. He picked up Lluvia and held her close, seeing how she was tired. Despite her being relatively older, he could lift her with ease.

"How about we get on already? The princess here looks pretty tired." Allan said, carrying Lluvia in his arms.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Posted Image

#40 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 05:53 PM

Luxury was one of the jet's main qualities. Allan appeared asleep despite acting like a watchful knight just a couple of minutes ago. Lluvia herself was tapping on her phone, messing with her plan. The jet finally took off hitting the sky like a bird. Tommorrow they shall be in the nation's capital, and center of disaster. District of Columbia. Lluvia looks out the window to stare at the clouds and let her mind drift. However she couldn't take her thoughts from her plan. What she doesn't know are the events that are about to unfold in DC.

Edited by Kingroy, 25 November 2010 - 05:57 PM.