• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#41 Blade

Blade

Administrator

• Monarch
  • 163 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 06:16 PM

Alexander stood my Emma's side as she laid, his head full of thought and his heart full of hate he couldn't believe that he himself put Emma's life in danger. A nearby nurse passed by and Alexander quickly went to get her attention.

" Hey nurse all her bills are to be paid by Alexander Love, I was never here and you are to not mention that I paid her bills, If she asks about the bills make something up. By the way you're cute, here's my card if you ever get lonely. "

The nurse stood confused and watched as Alexander left. Alexander had to forget about Emma the more he cared for her the more he would put her life in danger. It had to end.

a>

#42 qster

qster

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 08:10 PM

Allan fell asleep on the plane, his head back as he sat in a chair. His mouth was open, his breathing in rhythm with the beating heart in his chest. His cap covered a good portion of his eyes, making some wonder if he was either asleep or dead. His physical appearance looked peaceful, but inside was a war erupting in his psyche.

He dreamed back to when he was normal, the day he had lost his normal life. His friends were trapped in the center of the minefield that forever changed him. As a child unknowingly made his way to the outer rim of the minefield, Allan ran towards the child, tackling the child away while accidentally triggering a mine. When he awoke, he found himself covered in stone and dirt, the child and his friends gone possibly forever. Tears flooded from Allan's eyes, shouting into the sky and crying, wanting to change it all.

Allan awoke, his face sweaty and overrun with tears, breathing heavily. Looking over to Lluvia, he realized it was just a dream, his life unchanged. Walking over to her, Allan looked over her shoulder, seeing her writing something down on her phone- or what appeared to be a phone.

"Hey, what are you writing there? Some sort of list or something? And what is that thing anyway?" Allan said, snatching the unknown device from Lluvia.

Upon reading the information on the phone, it seemed to be some plan of some kind. He still didn't understand it, but he knew he was most likely being used. In fear of not getting paid, however, he decided to go along with it, handing the phone back to Lluvia.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Posted Image

#43 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 26 November 2010 - 11:52 PM

Meg shook her head as the fire man refused to speak rationally. She sighed and cracked her neck to one side, saying, "Looks like we're gonna have to do this the hard way." Ivy asked for help. Meg shrugged a shoulder as a fire whip hurtled toward her. She extended her left arm above her, catching the end of the whip around her arm. It singed her arm, but she willed her body to retain its constitution, actually relishing the pain of the burn.

She yanked on it, attempting to pull the flame boy toward her, though she assumed he would simply release the whip, allowing it to descend to ash. Regardless of his action, she would take a step back with her left foot and force her right palm out ahead of her. As she did so, her right arm would apparently melt into water and go rushing toward the psychopathic fireball's chest. The instant it made contact or missed, however, she would draw her right arm back, reconstituting it into flesh instantly.

~~~~~

Striker darted across the field and bent down to help Livewire up onto his shoulder. He flipped the bird at the blue spider before he took off running, figuring the heroes would have enough to deal with after that massive power surge than chase him down. If anyone did decide to chase him down, he would be ready, as he kept his focus behind him as his eyes led him where he needed to go...

a5g7ld.gif

Kingroy: ( 4:40 PM - 02/10/14) u can't own black people

Kingroy: ( 4:40 PM - 02/10/14) #ThanksLincoln

#44 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 27 November 2010 - 12:40 AM

The Astounding Arachnid watched as the man named Livewire overcharged. He took a step forward to deal with the Electrical Enemy. His ally rushed to his side, and the Arachnid let them go, knowing that there was still much to take care of in the ruins of DC. As the two escaped, everything began to quiet down. There were a few injured people, but nothing too severe. There was a large commotion brewing and a few frightful stares thrown at the caped crusaders who had been involved in the tousle - friend or foe.

A camera was shoved in his face before he knew what was happening, and a flaxen haired reported shoved a microphone to his mask.

"What do you have to say about what happened here?" She asked him, as the light of the camera flashed brightly in his eyes.

Xavier wasn't sure what to do, he looked right into the camera.

"Everything's under control now. Don't fear, America, because the Azure Arachnid is on the job!" He flashed a thumbs up and struck a rather clumsy heroic pose. The camera panned back to the reporter.

"Friends or foes? Caped Criminals or our fledgling heroes!? No one knows for sure!"

The camera shut off, she began to walk away.

AA ran to her side and grabbed her forearm tightly, "Hey, what's the big idea?"

She winced in pain, "Ah, let go!"

He released her arm, apologizing, "I don't know my own strength sometimes... but I'm on your side! Don't paint us the wrong way!"

She rubbed her wrist and shot him a rather angry look, "You're just as freaky as the others. Heroes don't wear masks."

With that, she stormed off, leaving a rather dejected Arachnid standing amidst the rubble of the capitol.

Stahley grabbed the microphone.

"All you capes, come with us into the nearby bunker for assignments. The rest of you civs, clear out. Now!"

He threw the microphone to the ground, causing an ear piercing shriek over the PA. News stations aired the impromptu interview with the Azure Arachnid just a few minutes later, broadcasting nationwide, giving America their first look at the hero and many other masked warriors.

A few feet away from Stahley was a thick steel door with a small glass window set in it guarded by two men with rifles.

Once inside there was a long flight of stairs into a dimly lit room set up with a handful of steel folding chairs facing a podium before a dozen television screens. As the heroes filtered in Stahley would make another appearance, his wide jaw clamped down on a rather large cigar, his face grouchy and unapproachable. He gripped either side of the podium with white knuckles, and his narrow eyes were covered by a pair of matte black sunglasses. He would wait until everyone was seated before he would continue.

Azure Arachnid took a seat near the middle of the room shortly after Stahley had given his speech on the mall.

Edited by Valor, 27 November 2010 - 12:42 AM.

147.png

#45 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 27 November 2010 - 01:28 AM

Jack's eyes blinked open and he looked around slowly, trying to figure his position. He rubbed his head and stood up, groaning with pain as his head pulsed. He shook his head and cursed out the girl who knocked him out. He stumbled out of the forest and looked back toward where the heroes had gathered. The girl was nowhere to be seen. A camera suddenly found its way to him, a microphone to his face.

A woman's voice shouted, "Mr. America! Where were you while all of this was going down!? Why didn't you help your fellow heroes?"

The words pummeled his already-throbbing head, fueling his rage toward the woman who did this to him. He shouted in response, "Have you seen a brunette chick around anywhere? About yea high?" He held his hand up about shoulder height.

The woman looked to her cameraman and shook her head, asking again, "Where were you, Mr. America!?"

He hollered, "I'm not Mr. America, dammit! My name is The Popsicle! Like the Firecrackers! Have you seen the girl, or not?"

She slowly shook her head.

"Then get out of my way." He pushed the woman aside and raced off toward the other heroes as they funneled into a nearby bunker. The reporter shouted after him, but he would have none of it. He hadn't thought that through. He shook his head, slightly regretting his actions. He looked back, contemplating running back to rescind his statement.

Those thoughts were crushed when the butt of a rifle lightly tapped his back, knocking him off balance. He stumbled forward as a gruff voice shouted, "The General said to hurry it up, Cape."

"I'm the Popsicle, thank you very much." He stood tall and dusted off his hoodie.

The military-garbed man simply spat, "Shut up and get moving."

"Sheesh!" Jack shouted, throwing his hands into the air. He turned and stuffed his hands into his pockets as he marched into the bunker, complaining, "Pushy, pushy, pushy. You guys need to chill out."

He found his way into the correct room and rushed to take the seat beside the Arachnid. He collapsed into the seat and rubbed his head, explaining, "Sorry for duckin' out earlier. This chick from the train needed to talk to me about something." He groaned and leaned back, sinking lower in the chair. "She just knocked me out, though. Figured she might have found her way down here. Bah. So how'd things go with shocky and his friend?"

a5g7ld.gif

Kingroy: ( 4:40 PM - 02/10/14) u can't own black people

Kingroy: ( 4:40 PM - 02/10/14) #ThanksLincoln

#46 Blade

Blade

Administrator

• Monarch
  • 163 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 01:46 AM

After exiting the hospital Alexander transformed into TDK in the nearest alley and headed back to where the war zone was which was only a couple of miles away. Upon arriving he saw that the war had ended and that most of the people were exiting except for the heroes. Seemed like they were headed somewhere. As TDK walked ahead to follow the heroes a woman who happened to be a reported walked in front of TDK.

" Don't you only appear at night? What's the occassion? " She shouted.

TDK pushed her to the side and kept walking

" Dick " she yelled

TDK followed the heroes to a bunker. The doorway was crowded full of heroes trying to enter the door. TDK approached the wall of the bunker which was near the door and punched out the wall a couple of times to make a huge hole for himself to enter quickly. Everyone watched as TDK made a fool out of himself. TDK quickly proceeded to the closest seat which was next to a man with a tight red mask.

a>

#47 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 04:31 PM

Lluvia looked towards Allan with a surprisingly calm demeanor.

"Don't worry. For now my plan doesn't contain anything sinister." Lluvia said as she recieved her phone back.

She then handed Allan a brown watch like device. She had a similar red item on her left wrist.

"This is to keep in touch whenever we are seperated. It's crazy tough. It can also let us communicate with a microphone, and has a tracking device." Lluvia said.

Lluvia then smiles, and starts typing in more information on her phone.

"By the way never take my phone unless it becomes a threat. Also what's your favorite color?" Lluvia asked

------------------------------------------

Lucky for Shadow Rider a hero healed his wound. It was still painful though. Shadow Rider again was dragged by a military man. To a bunker this time. Heroes crowded the bunker, and it look like another meeting was going to happen. This time it was private.

"Obviously the first meeting was to raise the hope of the nation. The real intel should be given now." Shadow Rider said to himself.

Again he saw The Dark Knight. Trying to get a seat in the front, Shaodw Rider teleported once again. He reappeared in a seat before the general. He then waited for the sour looking old man to command them.

------------------------------------------

Pavor still attach to the soldier's boot ended up in the bunker. Looking like black goop no one noticed him. He then noticed Shadow Rider teleporting to a seat.

"Wait 'til I tell Westley that Shadow Rider is ammong their ranks." Pavor thought.

[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: <.<
[Today 07:02 PM] Crimson Jazz: I know right!?!
[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: >.>
[Today 07:02 PM] Tengo Cash: Beiber is the man

Screw You ↑ You ↖ You ↗ You ↙ You → You ↓ You ↩ You ↪ You ↬ You ↫ You ↪ You ↩ You ↲ You ↯ You ↱ You ↰ You ↷ You ↳ You ↶ You ↴ You ↵ & You ↺

#48 qster

qster

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 06:15 PM

Allan stared at the small device that Lluvia explained. Apparently, it included a tracking device and a microphone, even though it was very small. Taking it from Lluvia, he stashed it in his pocket, not really thinking he would use it any time soon. Then Lluvia began asking him what his favorite color was.

"Green, I guess. Why does it matter? If you plan on putting me in some uniform, there's no way I'm accepting it. Besides, this blends in better anyway." Allan said, pointing to his current outfit.

Allan sat back down on the couch, the large cushions looking as if they would swallow him whole if he sat down for too long. He kept his gaze on Lluvia's phone, his curiosity still left to eat away at him until he was satisfied. The one thing that kept him guessing was when she said it wasn't sinister yet.

Whatever this woman is planning is probably bad news. What the heck is she planning? And what the heck does she mean by it's not sinister for now? I have to see what's on that phone when she's asleep. Allan thought, his own plan coming to fruition.

He decided to play along for now, then take action as soon as she would fall asleep. His stomach began growling, begging for its owner to feed it. He tried to muffle it by holding his hands on his stomach, but it was still pretty loud.

"You wouldn't happen to have anything to eat on here, would you?" Allan asked Lluvia.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Posted Image

#49 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 06:30 PM

Lluvia pointed to a snack bar. It was filled with assorted goodies.

"You might not like the idea of a costume, but you WILL need it when the time comes. Besides you won't wear it all the time. It has a specific purpose." Lluvia said.

Lluvia then put her phone away. She crossed her legs waiting for Allan to go grab something to snack on.

"So...what do you think of that battle in DC? Those villains fighting against those heroes? You think you could handle a head on battle if the time called for it?" Lluvia attacked Allan with.

Now she was awaiting an answer.

Screw You ↑ You ↖ You ↗ You ↙ You → You ↓ You ↩ You ↪ You ↬ You ↫ You ↪ You ↩ You ↲ You ↯ You ↱ You ↰ You ↷ You ↳ You ↶ You ↴ You ↵ & You ↺

#50 qster

qster

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 10:20 PM

"Well, it kind of depends on who we are talking about here. If it is just some lame hero who relies on a suit to do his dirty work, like that Silver Senturion, I could take them out easily. However, if any have something to do with water, I'm pretty much screwed over." Allan informed her, pulling out a piece of apple pie from the snack area.

Even though he wished not to admit it, the piece tasted much better than his mother's pie. Even her special pumpkin pie didn't seem to stand a chance against this pie. Allan started crying at the thought of thinking something being better than his mother's cooking, since his mother was the one person he loved the most. He didn't care if others called him a "momma's boy", he couldn't stand the fact of hurting the person who had given birth to him, loved him, and took care of him even though she was poor.

"I just have one question for you. How did you ever get all of this stuff? You rich or something?" Allan asked Lluvia, trying to forget his mother.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Posted Image

#51 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 10:40 PM

"You've never heard of the Manchester family? One of the wealthiest families, on the same ranking list as the Love family. I'm crazy rich because I'm the sole heir to the throne of my parents." Lluvia said after laughing at the question.

Lluvia looked towards Allan to see him pausing with a slight dramtic affect. She giggled a little and then turned back around. He seem like a kid right at that moment. A cute kid in fact.

"So what do you think about Shadow Rider, and Azure Arachnid? The two fighting those villains in DC. Weren't they amazing?"

Just then Lluvia thought about the way Allan was acting. As if he was defensive. She knew this wasn't a good thing. Especially for her plan. She then thought about revealing her ability to him. While she contemplated, she waited on Allan's answer.

#52 qster

qster

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 12:49 AM

"Sorry, but I don't really pay that much attention to the news. They are both mediocre to me. I think they do it for the fame, if you ask me. They all are just a bunch of puppets for the press to focus on, while people like me are just fighting to survive." Allan mumbled, staring at the carpeting.

"They all are the same. They preach that they just want to help, to save lives, but it's all for the fame. There's no hero different than that, I can assure you. That's why there are villains like me who try not to kill others."

Allan decided to pass the time by falling asleep, so he laid out on the couch he was sitting on. The material of the couch was very comfortable, making him fall asleep almost instantly. As he slept, Allan began thinking of his mother, alone and crying in the living room. A tear went down his cheek as he thought of her and his home.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Posted Image

#53 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 10 December 2010 - 02:39 AM

Damien was pulled slightly forward as the girl that showed up grabbed a fire whip. He let go of both whips and watch them turn to ash. He charged more fire in his hand and threw them forward, but didn't notice the big amount of water headed for his chest. As the water made contact Damien yelled in pain and curled himself in the air, his arms warped around his chest. "Damn it! Looks like she a little mermaid" he mumbled to himself.

Straightening up, he smiled, trying to bear the pain that the water was giving him. There was a black circle where his chest was, not too big but not too small either. It took up the area where his heart would be. I can't fight these two now, I'm too weak......Damn it!. "See ya later!" He yelled out, turning and flying towards the city at a fast speed. He was head nowhere in particular, he just made sure he was flying away from the two women he had met. Next time I see them, I won't run away so easily!

Scarlet looked at Burning Rage fly away in confusion, and then looked at the girl that had probably made him flee. She stayed where she was, she didn't know if the girl was friend or foe since she did want to talk to him for some apparently. Finding some courage, Scarlet decided to speak.

"Should we go after him?" she asked.

TheDreamEX.png

tumblr_n6lpksz2V81sfgfh0o1_500.gif

Gif not by me

A little one

#54 Blade

Blade

Administrator

• Monarch
  • 163 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 04:30 PM

Alexander arrived at Love Industries, getting out of his limo he was surrounded by almost every news reported in the state. Questions started swarming in as he tried to take a few steps forward.

" Now now everyone, There's a reason why you're all here, Today's events were catastrophic and the death of The Legionnaire has us all deeply hurt especially me. He was a good friend of mine and for his death to come so soon is frightening to the people of this city. I Alexander Love will give away 250 million to anybody who brings me any of the vigilantes that were seen today. 500 million if you bring them alive. "

Alexander buttoned his coat and proceeded onto his company building. The reporters seemed shocked that he would give away such money, Although Alexander was almost certain that someone brave enough with great power would challenge those seen today and hopefully bring them to him.

a>