• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 kratos

kratos

Page

• Page
  • 173 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 08:01 PM

So... I has some personal stuff going on now, and i was wondering if any of the people here could offer me some advice or tips to do right now. So, here is the story. Almost a year ago i had this relationship with this girl, we dated for like a week or so, but then she cheated on me so i told her to get lost.

But, today at work she came in to where i worked shopping or something, i really don't know, and she saw me. I automatically went the other way because i don't like confronting ex's like her, but she sought after me. So i gave up and let her find me lol, and when she did she ran up to me and hugged me and said she missed me.

I'm not one to get shocked, but that right there shocked me. She said that she had been thinking about me recently and that she wanted to catch up. I haven't seen or heard from her since that day we broke up, so i was really surprised. SO she asked me if i wanted to catch a movie and coffee after work, i said umm, okay sure. So when i got off of work, there she is sitting on the top of my car waiting for me lol. I asked how how long she had been waiting and she said oh only half an hour or so.

So we went and got some food and saw a movie and it was alright. We talked and caught up and stuff. But when i was bringing her home, she told me she wanted to get back together with me. My dilemma is that I'm not sure if i can trust her again, or if i should just keep being friends with her and see where thing's go from there. Soo yea that's it, any suggestions or anything else would be helpful.

#2 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 08:19 PM

A little bit of HOT COFEE after work hohohoho. And she waited a half and hour on a car?!?!? Must'nt had anything else to do or either she really misses you. I say if you want to make the leap be friends with her first.

[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: <.<
[Today 07:02 PM] Crimson Jazz: I know right!?!
[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: >.>
[Today 07:02 PM] Tengo Cash: Beiber is the man

Screw You ↑ You ↖ You ↗ You ↙ You → You ↓ You ↩ You ↪ You ↬ You ↫ You ↪ You ↩ You ↲ You ↯ You ↱ You ↰ You ↷ You ↳ You ↶ You ↴ You ↵ & You ↺

#3 kratos

kratos

Page

• Page
  • 173 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 08:21 PM

Please dude, its a freaking 06 Mustang GT, I would wait a half hour on a car like that too lol. But yea, i thought about that but im not sure if i really want her as a a friend after what she did to me.

#4 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 08:27 PM

The car model has nothing to do with her waiting. Dump her ass again. I wouldn't trust her. Out of the blue, she comes back to after about a year. Obviously, she wants money or a favor. Or maybe she just wants to toy with someone's emotions for the fun of it.

#5 kratos

kratos

Page

• Page
  • 173 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 08:29 PM

Yea i thought about that too :"(, ha but im a trusting guy ya know, what if she actually does miss me, what if me saying no just screws up my life even more.

#6 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 08:35 PM

In the end the only thing that matters is if you get hurt or not. If you trust her, do it. If not, forget about it. I'd lean towards the forget about it option.

#7 kratos

kratos

Page

• Page
  • 173 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 08:36 PM

Yea, right now I'm leaning on that one also right now, but once more people post here, which i hope they do, ill make my final decision then.

#8 Shino

Shino

Ex-Admin

• Paladin
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 09:35 PM

Wait it out and be friends with her first. Try not to jump back into a relationship so soon if you think you can't trust her. Maybe you'll gain some sort of trust from her while you're friends. Good luck with everything though bro.
http://www.knightly-...line=1346227521

Life is but a handful of dust - ANTHM

3 Years Gone. Still missing you, my dear friend. R.I.P Tynielle Silvera.

#9 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 11 January 2011 - 10:04 PM

Wait it out and be friends with her first. Try not to jump back into a relationship so soon if you think you can't trust her. Maybe you'll gain some sort of trust from her while you're friends. Good luck with everything though bro.

This.

Why jump into a relationship after seeing this girl again for like a few hours after however long time between last contact?

Also don't listen to Dion. He can't stand to see people happy.

Just take it easy and see where it goes. If you slow play it and she's faking it, it'll be pretty obvious since she'll get annoyed. If she does care genuinely then she'll be more understanding.

147.png

#10 Guest_ChuffDaddy_*

Guest_ChuffDaddy_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 January 2011 - 10:07 PM

Shino's giving good advice. Don't get into a serious relationship with her yet but be friends first and see what comes of it. My college buddy had a similar thing happen to him but he found out from her girlfriend that the reason she came back was because the guy she was with dumped her. They're still together now though so maybe second chances do work?

#11 kratos

kratos

Page

• Page
  • 173 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 10:19 PM

Yea lol i just found out that she did recently get dumped lol, good ol facebook :)

#12 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 11 January 2011 - 10:20 PM

Yea lol i just found out that she did recently get dumped lol, good ol facebook :)

R-r-r-r-r-r-rebound

147.png

#13 Sodomize-it Soro

Sodomize-it Soro

Squire

• Squire
  • 714 posts
  • Keeper of Butts

User's Awards

Posted 11 January 2011 - 10:21 PM

Personally, I wouldn't get back together with her. There's really no excuse for what she did, and if she really love you she would never have done it to begin with. I'd say forget her and move on.

#14 kratos

kratos

Page

• Page
  • 173 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 10:21 PM

Awe..... i Hate being the r r r r r r rebound guy :"(

#15 Shino

Shino

Ex-Admin

• Paladin
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 10:22 PM

Now you have a reason to not get back with her. Don't do it if you feel that all you are to her is a rebound.

#16 kratos

kratos

Page

• Page
  • 173 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 10:23 PM

But you see, I did sense some goodness when i chilled with her. i mean i think she was genually interested in me lol.

#17 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 12 January 2011 - 01:29 AM

Since she was dumped a while ago, you're defiantly a rebound guy.

But you see, I did sense some goodness when i chilled with her. i mean i think she was genually interested in me lol.

She's only acting like that so you don't notice the fact she's only using you.

Anyone that would end up cheating on you shouldn't be trusted, especially when they come back to you only after they've been dumped.

TheDreamEX.png

tumblr_n6lpksz2V81sfgfh0o1_500.gif

Gif not by me

A little one

#18 cbchick

cbchick

Squire

• Squire
  • 367 posts
  • Britt Brat

Posted 12 January 2011 - 02:03 PM

i'd say just take things slow. dont let your feelings show or come out cuz then she'll most likely think that she has you.

0716131b-bf5d-44b5-aab2-399e843258d8_zps

"If You Were To Leave Me, I Would Be Just As Alone As You."

#19 Blade

Blade

Administrator

• Monarch
  • 163 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 02:14 PM

I say kill the bitch lol :p

a>

#20 Shino

Shino

Ex-Admin

• Paladin
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 02:27 PM

Since she was dumped a while ago, you're defiantly a rebound guy.

She's only acting like that so you don't notice the fact she's only using you.

Anyone that would end up cheating on you shouldn't be trusted, especially when they come back to you only after they've been dumped.

This.

Let it play out. Continue the friendship but make sure that you don't show any sort of affection for her. Let her know you're not stupid and you know what's going on and maybe you two could end up being together after she proves you wrong over time.