• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 06:13 PM

So. I've been feeling extremely depressed lately. I can't sleep(I sleep usually 3-4 hours a day. But sometimes, I can sleep for prolonged amounts, up to 15-17 hours a day), eat, do anything that I held to be interesting. I waste my day sitting in front of a computer, rotting my brains out in my room. I have no idea why its like this. I try to tie in these feelings with stuff thats been going on in my life, and I can't really think of anything. I'm constantly feeling like shit, and its getting irritating. Its become unbearable. I often times find myself doing things I cannot recall having initiated. Its gotten to the point where I found myself outside yesterday, on a park bench, having no recollection of how I got there. I've tried talking to my parents about therapy, but they just say "You're too young to be depressed" yada yada. And this irritates me. What should I do? I've tried doing stuff like writing and drawing etc. But nothing helps. Advice, guys?

#2 Black Cat

Black Cat

Page

• Page
  • 8 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 02:35 AM

I think you need to figure out what makes you happy to get out of the sulky feeling u got. u sorta sound really bored too.And u have a sleeping disorder? You can take meds...but ur parents could get in the of that since they won't allow you to go to therapy.though staying awake that long is different.Now your forgetfulness ,in my opinion ,sounds like your little paranoid....maybe ur thinking about too much.stressed out possibly?