Characters:
Epic:
Andy, Giovanni, Bella [Discontinued]

The Dream:
Eve, Rick [Deceased], Daniel [Deceased]

Qster:
Riezend, Aria [Deceased]

Recap:

Giovanni looked away. He had started to cry. "...Yeah. My family cared about me when no one else did. After they died, my kindness died with them." He wiped away his tears. "Anyway, I think it would be best if you were to go now. I have many things I must do. Thank you for your time." Giovanni walked back upstairs.

Andy sat up in his bed. He kept his eyes on the TV. He knew that he was in huge trouble. Transforming in public was a serious offense. It was strictly forbidden. Andy didn't even want to think about the punishment he would receive.

----------------------------------------------------

And we go from there.

Edited by Poppa Epic, 16 December 2011 - 01:55 PM.

hitchens-1949-2011-by-Gasper-Tringale.jp

“Take the risk of thinking for yourself. Much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way. I promise."

- Christopher Hitchens

#2 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 04 February 2011 - 09:36 PM

Watching Giovanni walk out of the basement, Eve couldn't help but feel sorry for him. He could have been a very good man if his family was still around. Thinking about families, Eve started to imagine having a family with Andy. Sons and daughters running around in a big a house. It was a cheesy thought, but it made Eve smile outside and inside.

Walking up the basement stairs, Eve headed for the door, grabbing her groceries along the way. Eve looked at Giovanni and remembered calling him a 'heartless beast'.

"Sorry for calling you a heartless beast" she said before stepping outside and walking back to her apartment.

After ten minutes, Eve was at her apartment building. Heading inside, Eve made her way into her apartment. Putting her bags in the kitchen, she started to feel scared for Andy. He'd changed into a werewolf in front of the public and that was forbidden. She didn't want to know what punishment would come to him.

Putting the groceries in their right places, Eve struck and idea. Eve didn't want Andy to go through with the punishments he'd be getting, so she thought that they should run away. They'd go anywhere, just away from where they were now. They wouldn't be leaving much behind, the pack wouldn't leave their territory because if they did then the Litras will be able to take over. Eve had plenty of money so it'd be perfect.

Once Eve had put everything away, she left her apartment and the building, head for the hospital. She reached there in five more minutes. Going to Andys room, she opened the door and looked at Andy, smiling at him. He was watching the TV. Going up to him, she gave him kiss and sat down on a chair next to his bed.

"Sorry if I took a while, I uh, took my time with the groceries" Eve didn't want to mention Giovanni since he had done so much to Andy. If she said that she went to meet him then he'd angry, he didn't want to make Andy mad.

TheDreamEX.png

tumblr_n6lpksz2V81sfgfh0o1_500.gif

Gif not by me

A little one

#3 Epic

Epic

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,196 posts
  • I'M BACK BITCHES

Posted 04 February 2011 - 09:47 PM

Giovanni looked over at her. "Do not apologize. I know what I am." Once she left, Giovanni sat in his chair and cried.

Andy smiled at her. "That's okay. I took a quick nap while you were gone." He kissed her back. Andy looked over at her. "I really don't want to think about the punishment that i'm going to get for transforming in public. That's as bad as it gets. What do you think is going to happen to me?" He asked.

“Take the risk of thinking for yourself. Much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way. I promise."

- Christopher Hitchens

#4 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 05 February 2011 - 12:41 AM

"I don't know. I don't want to know" Eve looked down at her feet and thought about all the things that could happen, she didn't like it one bit. Looking up at Andy, Eve's idea of running away came to mind.

"Why don't we run away? Just us two? The pack wouldn't chase after us, they might send one person but we would be able to lose them easy. We won't be leaving too much behind, we can come back when everything has cooled down, or not at all" Eve was hoping that she didn't sound crazy in some way, but she wanted Andy to say yes. Seeing Andy get hurt, or even die, was something she didn't want.

TheDreamEX.png

Gif not by me

A little one

#5 Epic

Epic

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,196 posts
  • I'M BACK BITCHES

Posted 05 February 2011 - 01:53 AM

Andy was a bit surprised to hear what she was suggesting. "Run away?" The idea, at first, didn't seem like a good one. But, as Eve said, they weren't leaving much behind. He smiled at her. "Okay. Just the two of us. We'll go. But the question is, where to?" He asked.

Giovanni sighed. "I really should apologize to Andy..." He got out of his chair and put on some clothes that he had on the couch. He got his jacket on and walked to the hospital. Once there, he used scent to track down Andy. He walked inside Andy's room.

- Christopher Hitchens

#6 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 05 February 2011 - 02:04 AM

"Where ever we can go, we'll go and see whatever we can. We could travel the world" Eve was happy that Andy had said yes.

This was her way of keeping him safe from harm. Running away might seem cowardly to many, but staying would be a death wish. Eve was prepared to run away with Andy, she knew that they would be fine as long as they were with each other. She got up and sat on a spot on the bed next to Andy, looking at Andy, she kissed him.

The door opened and Eve had parted lips with Andy. At the door was Giovanni, standing tall in a jacket. What....whats he doing here? Did he come to apologize or something?

TheDreamEX.png

Gif not by me

A little one

#7 Epic

Epic

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,196 posts
  • I'M BACK BITCHES

Posted 05 February 2011 - 02:14 AM

Giovanni had a serious look on his face. "Andrew. I'm going to be blunt here. I hate you. I can't stand the thought of you living and taking up space and air that could be used on someone important... but, your... girlfriend has convinced me that i'm not as heartless as I thought I was. I just came to apologize."

Andy stared at Giovanni. He never apologized to anyone for anything. Especially not him. Was this a joke? Was he trying to get Andy to let his guard down? Andy cleared his throat. "Well... I guess... I accept your apology."

Giovanni took a small vial out of his pocket. It was filled with a dark blue liquid. "Here. This will heal you. I figured that since I can't turn back time and stop this from happening, I could at least fix your injuries."

- Christopher Hitchens

#8 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 05 February 2011 - 02:21 AM

Eve walked up to Giovanni and took the vial, looking at the liquid so she could check if it was safe for Andy, she then look at Giovanni. She wondered if her talk with Giovanni actually did some good. Walking back to Andy, Eve gave the vial to him and stood next to him. She looked at Giovanni again, she was curious to see if that was all Giovanni was there for.

(Pretty fail but that's I can really post :P)

TheDreamEX.png

Gif not by me

A little one

#9 Epic

Epic

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,196 posts
  • I'M BACK BITCHES

Posted 05 February 2011 - 02:26 AM

Andy stared at the vial for a moment. He took the cap off and sniffed it. It smelled alright, so he drank it. A couple minutes passed, and Andy felt no different. "...It didn't work."

"Try standing up." Giovanni said to him, scratching his head.

Andy kissed Eve on the cheek and stood up out of the bed. He was shocked. It was as if he was never injured. Andy removed the braces, casts, and bandages. He jumped up and down. He was perfectly okay.

"There. Now when you get punished, no more damage will be done to your body." He looked over at Eve. "I heard you say something about traveling the world. What was that about?"

- Christopher Hitchens

#10 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 05 February 2011 - 02:48 AM

Hearing Giovanni talk about the punishment got rid of Eves thought on him being good. "Uh, just a thought when this mess has cooled down".

Eve couldn't reveal her plan to Giovanni, he would try, no, he would stop them. Even if they did make it, Giovanni would only be right behind them and he'd catch up. They'd only have a chance if they left without anyone knowing.

TheDreamEX.png

Gif not by me

A little one

#11 Epic

Epic

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,196 posts
  • I'M BACK BITCHES

Posted 05 February 2011 - 02:55 AM

"Oh. Alright then." Giovanni sat in a chair. "I would like to thank both of you."

"Thank us? Why?" Andy asked.

Giovanni sighed. "All these years, i've been mean to cover up how unhappy I am. You two have helped me realize that it's the fact that i've been mean that has made me so unhappy. So, from this day forward, evil Giovanni is gone and nice Giovanni has taken his place."

- Christopher Hitchens

#12 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 05 February 2011 - 03:17 AM

Eve just stared at Giovanni. Nice Giovanni? This.....is interesting. "Good Giovanni? How are you gonna pull that off? It's gonna be hard being good when there are probably lots of people that hate you"

Eve knew that she liked the idea of a good Giovanni, but she wasn't sure if he could pull it off after all he had done. Giovanni must have a reputation for being such a bad apple, so people would need lots of convincing to believe that he'd gone good. It's hard to be good when people hate you.

TheDreamEX.png

Gif not by me

A little one

#13 Epic

Epic

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,196 posts
  • I'M BACK BITCHES

Posted 05 February 2011 - 03:23 AM

Giovanni shrugged. "I'll just do good things. After awhile, people have to believe i'm good, right? I know it won't be as easy as me telling people that i'm good and just expecting them to believe me."

Andy went into another room for a moment and came back fully clothed. He walked to the door. "Well, i'm getting tired of this hospital. I'm gonna go." He held his hand out for Eve and flashed her a quick smile.

Giovanni stood up. "Alright. I guess i'll just head back home."

- Christopher Hitchens

#14 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 05 February 2011 - 05:18 PM

Eve nodded at Giovanni and took Andys hand. She wasn't sure if Giovanni could change, but she did have some faith in him. Walking with Andy out the hospital, Eve looked at Andy and gave him a kiss.

"Lets head back to my place for the moment, we can't stroll around in the public with all the commotion going on" she started walking with Andy towards her apartment.

TheDreamEX.png

Gif not by me

A little one

#15 Epic

Epic

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,196 posts
  • I'M BACK BITCHES

Posted 05 February 2011 - 07:13 PM

Andy kissed her back. "Yeah. That's probably a good idea. I don't know about you, but I don't want to be harassed by reporters." He chuckled as they turned down the hall and walked out of the hospital doors.

- Christopher Hitchens

#16 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 05 February 2011 - 07:41 PM

Eve latched onto Andys arm and walked down the street to her apartment. Snow starting to fall on their heads. Children were running around and throwing snow balls at each other, acting innocent and young. Eve reconised a few young children from the pack playing around, but some of them stopped an stared at Eve and Andy. No doubt that they had watched the news. Some people on the street were either doing some shopping, putting beanies on their children or being a love sick couple and making out on the side walk. There was even a man that proposed to his girlfriend.

Arriving at Eve's apartment, they headed inside, making their way to Eve's apartment. Unlocking the door, they walked in. Closing the door behind them, Eve took a seat on the couch and gave a small yawn, stretching her arms a little.

Thinking about the punishment that Andy was going to have to go through, Eve knew that they had to leave soon. They could come at any time, they might burst through her apartment door right then and there if they wanted to. They could have pounced as soon as they left the hospital as well.

"Andy, when do you want to leave? We can't stick around too long" she asked, looking over to Andy.

TheDreamEX.png

Gif not by me

A little one

#17 Epic

Epic

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,196 posts
  • I'M BACK BITCHES

Posted 05 February 2011 - 07:50 PM

Andy shrugged. "As soon as we get what we are going to take. We need some food, no doubt. We can hunt, but we should take some food in case we are not successful." He headed towards the pantry to get some canned food.

- Christopher Hitchens

#18 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 05 February 2011 - 08:16 PM

"Alright. I'll just go and find a backpack for each of us. We don't need to take much" Eve got off the couch and headed into her room. Opening her cupboard, she looked around on the floor and found two backpacks. Taking them, she walked back into the lounge and put them on the dining table.

"We'll need something to sleep on in case we have to camp out" Eve walked back into her room and looked for some bed sheets.

TheDreamEX.png

Gif not by me

A little one

#19 Epic

Epic

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,196 posts
  • I'M BACK BITCHES

Posted 05 February 2011 - 08:37 PM

"Okay." Andy was putting canned food into the packs. Once done, he put a few other things they would need. "Can opener... matches... lighter fluid... water... water purification tablets..." He tossed the items into the pack as he named them off.

- Christopher Hitchens

#20 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 05 February 2011 - 11:14 PM

Finally finding some thick bedsheets, Eve folded them to a smaller size then left her bedroom and walked back into the lounge. Putting a bed sheet in each pack, Eve went to her TV. Looking behind it, she took three small film canisters that was hidden in all the wires. Opening them, she took out two one hundred dollar notes from each one, making a total of six hundred dollars.

"I've kept this money hidden here ever since I moved in. I don't need it for anything else so we might as well take it with us. We'll both take half." Eve said, going to Andy and putting three of the hundred dollar notes on the table in front of him.

Putting her notes into a small pocket in her skirt, Eve went a took a first aid kit from the top of the fridge. Taking two containers from the cupboard, Eve put an equal amount of each item from the first aid kit into them. Closing the containers, she put them in the bags.

TheDreamEX.png

Gif not by me

A little one