656 replies to this topic

#41 Epic

Epic

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,196 posts
  • I'M BACK BITCHES

Posted 10 February 2011 - 06:25 PM

Andy was silent. Eve's words rang in his mind. Namely, her saying that she loved him. Once Eve told of her plan, Andy nodded. "Good idea." He looked around for a free container.

hitchens-1949-2011-by-Gasper-Tringale.jp

“Take the risk of thinking for yourself. Much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way. I promise."

- Christopher Hitchens

#42 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 10 February 2011 - 10:29 PM

Eve looked around for an empty container, but found lots of containers that she could see seemed to be full. Opening one of the containers, she found a families set of furniture and personal belongings. Closing the container, Eve spotted a container that was labeled with a companies logo that sold bed ware. Opening the container, Eve could see more mattresses and pillows than she'd ever seen in one place.

"Andy, how about this? Looks pretty good for the trip up" Eve asked, yelling out to Andy.

TheDreamEX.png

tumblr_n6lpksz2V81sfgfh0o1_500.gif

Gif not by me

A little one

#43 Epic

Epic

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,196 posts
  • I'M BACK BITCHES

Posted 11 February 2011 - 03:42 AM

Andy nodded and ran to the crate. He jumped into the crate and relaxed on one of the mattresses. "I like your choice of the crate." He laughed.

“Take the risk of thinking for yourself. Much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way. I promise."

- Christopher Hitchens

#44 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 11 February 2011 - 04:04 AM

Eve giggled a little and jumped in. "Better than a container with wooden furniture" Grabbing the door from the inside, Eve looked at Andy. "Get ready for some darkness" she closed the doors, and it literally went dark.

Looking around, Eve tried to feel her way towards Andy. Once she found his foot, she moved her hand all over him until she was at his chest. Getting onto the mattress, Eve took a spot next to Andy and lay down next him.

"Lets hope we don't have to stay in here for long" her voicing setting off a small muffled echo. Putting her arm over Andys torso, Eve rested her head on his arm.

TheDreamEX.png

Gif not by me

A little one

#45 Epic

Epic

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,196 posts
  • I'M BACK BITCHES

Posted 11 February 2011 - 04:09 AM

Andy blushed as Eve put her head on his arm. Andy moved his arms so he could run his fingers through her hair. He then heard her speak. "Yeah. But let's try to put as much distance as we can between us and them. And if they come after us, i'll defend you up to my last breath." He kissed her head.

- Christopher Hitchens

#46 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 11 February 2011 - 04:28 AM

Eve looked up and gave Andy visualized his face before moving in and giving him a kiss. "I'm not the only one that will need to be protected" Eve laughed a little and rested her head on Andys arm again.

Few minutes went passed until finally they heard a screeching metal sound, and the container started to move. "Looks like it's time to for us to get going" she said. The pillows and mattresses started to move. Soon after, the whole container was a little slanted, making them roll slowly to once side of the container. Eve held onto Andy until they stopped rolling.

TheDreamEX.png

Gif not by me

A little one

#47 Epic

Epic

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,196 posts
  • I'M BACK BITCHES

Posted 11 February 2011 - 04:31 AM

Once everything was settled down, Andy gave Eve a kiss on the lips. He wrapped his arms around her and smiled. "I love you." He held her tightly. "I... love you so much..." He kissed her a little more.

- Christopher Hitchens

#48 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 11 February 2011 - 04:35 AM

Keeping her arms around Andy, Eve kept kissing Andy back. "I love you too..." she kept kissing him, keeping close to him. She continued while the container was still being loaded onto the ship.

TheDreamEX.png

Gif not by me

A little one

#49 Epic

Epic

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,196 posts
  • I'M BACK BITCHES

Posted 11 February 2011 - 04:39 AM

Andy continued kissing her, moving his arms down to her waist. Wow... this is great... we have all the time in the world to be together. Andy thought as he kissed her. For the very first time in his life, he was in love.

- Christopher Hitchens

#50 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 11 February 2011 - 04:47 AM

(whew, things are getting hot ;) )

Eve kept kissing Andy, feeling his arms move down to her waist. She moved her hand up, so that her arms would wrap around his neck. Suddenly a loud thud was sounded off and they jumped a little. The container had made contact with the ground. Stopping, Eve looked down towards the door. "Looks like we're on, we need to get out so that we don't end up losing oxygen because the door is blocked by another container. We'll have to continue this later" talked in a teasing voice at the end, giving Andy a kiss and getting up.

Eve walked towards the door and pushed open one of the doors. Luckily the door didn't lock itself when it was moving around. Stepping onto the metal floor, Eve could see more containers, it was like a maze for them to try and escape.

TheDreamEX.png

Gif not by me

A little one

#51 Epic

Epic

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,196 posts
  • I'M BACK BITCHES

Posted 11 February 2011 - 04:55 AM

Andy chuckled. He would have loved to continue, but he didn't want to die for it. He stood up and walked out. He put his arm around Eve as he looked around. "A maze... shouldn't be too hard." He grinned and tapped his nose. He sniffed the air and smelled the sea. "Got it. Now, when we're ready, we just follow that scent out." He kissed her cheek.

- Christopher Hitchens

#52 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 11 February 2011 - 01:56 PM

"Alright, lets get going now so that we don't end up squashed or trapped in here" Eve walked down the path in front of them. Containers were still being loaded near by, sooner or later, their path would get blocked, which meant moving fast the only option.

TheDreamEX.png

Gif not by me

A little one

#53 Epic

Epic

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,196 posts
  • I'M BACK BITCHES

Posted 11 February 2011 - 05:16 PM

Andy walked down the path next to Eve. He was happy for a dead man. Probably because he had Eve. For that, he was willing to die. Andy kissed Eve. "I love you..."

- Christopher Hitchens

#54 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 11 February 2011 - 05:46 PM

Eve kissed Andy back and smiled. "....I love you too" she whispered in his ear. Eve couldn't imagine losing Andy. She hoped she would never have to deal with something like that. The sky started to darken. The afternoon was near, or either nearly over.

They made their way through the maze of containers, checking everyone once in a while if they were going the right way with the scent Andy picked up.

TheDreamEX.png

Gif not by me

A little one

#55 Epic

Epic

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,196 posts
  • I'M BACK BITCHES

Posted 11 February 2011 - 06:33 PM

Andy smiled as the end of the maze was in sight. Every kiss felt like the first. He loved that. He knew that he was in love. He couldn't imagine himself with anyone but Eve.

- Christopher Hitchens

#56 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 11 February 2011 - 06:45 PM

Eve saw the end of the maze that they were in and smiled with joy. "Alright we're outta here!" Eve said, looking at Andy and walking with him out the exit. Even though they were out, Eve could see sailors at work, which meant that they' have to sneak their way around the ship. A crew member was turning his head towards their direction. Eve saw him and grabbed Andys hand, leading them behind a nearby wall. Looking out the corner, Eve could see that the sailor was now walking the other way.

"That was close, looks like we'll have to find a good place to hide during the trip. Getting spotted is not something we'd want. If do get spotted, we'd better be far away from the shore, otherwise they'll dump us back over here" Eve looked at Andy and spoke quietly, but firmly.

TheDreamEX.png

Gif not by me

A little one

#57 Epic

Epic

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,196 posts
  • I'M BACK BITCHES

Posted 11 February 2011 - 07:47 PM

Andy nodded in agreement. "Yeah. But where do we go?" He asked, shrugging his shoulders. He ran possible locations through his mind. This room was a pretty good hiding place. No one ever came in here during the trip. "We could stay here. If we stick close to the door, we should be okay."

- Christopher Hitchens

#58 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 11 February 2011 - 08:03 PM

"Yeah, that's true. This place might actually be pretty good. Just as long as we don't get lost, we'll be fine" Eve looked around, wondering where they'd hang out during the trip. "We could some exploring around here, who knows, there might be some stuff lying around that'll be helpful to us later on. Don't know what that would be, but we'll know when we find it"

TheDreamEX.png

Gif not by me

A little one

#59 Epic

Epic

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,196 posts
  • I'M BACK BITCHES

Posted 11 February 2011 - 08:08 PM

Andy smiled. "Yeah. Let's go look. There may be useful things here." He took her hand and ran to the first crate he opened it up and looked at the contents. Some furniture. Nothing of any use.

- Christopher Hitchens

#60 qster

qster

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 10:52 PM

Riezend heard the news that a young Rettan couple was trying to run away, even attacking other Rettans that tried to stop them. After watching the news, Riezend knew exactly who it had to be- Eve and Andy. She knew that one of her Rettan brothers was dead, supposedly from Andy, but she knew she wouldn't make the same mistake. Hearing that the two of them were heading for the docks, she knew she had to hurry before any of the ships would leave the shoreline.

Running to the docks in her wolf form, Riezend imagined the thoughts of her Rettan brothers being attacked by the harmless looking pair. She also remembered where both her and Rick met the pair for the first time, although they were not yet a couple. Sadly, Rick wasn't there to help her, but Riezend was sure she would bring the two of them back, whether they be dead or alive.

Riezend had finally gotten to the docks, seeing a pair of suspicious figures on one of the nearby boats. There also appeared to be a series of sailors on the ship, loading crates onto the massive cargo boat. Faking a harmless smile, Riezend walked up to one of the sailors, wanting to ask him a question.

"Excuse me sir, but I lost two of my kids. I think they might have wandered onto your ship. Would you mind if I looked around?" Riezend lied, hoping that the man would believe her lie.

The sailor simply nodded, returning back to his business of checking some of the crates brought onto the ship. Thanking the man, Riezend returned to her search for Andy and Eve, hoping to get them off of the boat before it set sail. She noticed the two of them opening a crate, popping off the top with relative ease. Riezend walked over to the two of them calmly, holding no hostile intent... for the time being.

"Ah, it seems I've finally found you two. You really didn't think that you would escape while I was around, did you? I hope you had some fun, since I'm bringing you back home. Let's just go with no violence and I'll convince everyone not to punish you." Riezend smiled, walking closer to the two of them.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Posted Image