656 replies to this topic

#621 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 12 December 2011 - 02:21 AM

Eve held Andys hand tightly as they walked up into the motel. Something felt weird when they did, though. It had nothing to do with the motel itself, the motel felt and looked like the friendliest place in the world. No, there was a feeling in her heart that was nagging her. It was very negative and worrisome, a feeling that made Eve feel like something, someone or some place that she was connected to was being ruined. It was frightening. She sighed, attempting to shake of the feeling. Instead of focusing on that feeling she looked at the interior of the motel.

Every single wall had creamy yellow coloured wallpaper which had a darker yellow stripe every fifty or so centimeters. The floor had a nice springy carpet. On the wall opposite the doors there was a big old fashioned painting of a man. The ceiling of the foyer was surprisingly very high up, and in the middle of it there was a big golden chandler with six curving poles branching out, evenly spaced. Around it there were countless diamonds that slowly came down in a cone shape. Other than the impressive chandler, there was also a nice red couch that didn't have a single dirty spot on it. The outside of the couch was gold, as well as the arms. In front of it there was a spotless and large brown wooden coffee table. These things were to the left. To the right there was a a nice polished oak counter that was tall enough to only just see the head of man behind it. Next to the reception counter there were stairs leading up to the floor above.

Eve looked at the motel amazed. The outside of the motel had a completely different look to the inside. It was like they had stepped into a hotel instead of motel. "Wow, Gary. This place is really..." Eve said, looking at the chandler hanging from the ceiling.

"Classy? Yeah we get that a lot. We try to keep our customer happy and give them the best service we can offer. Now, lets get the keys. You're gonna have to give us your names and a signature, just to be safe" Gary walked towards the reception, brushing off some snow from his shoulders.

TheDreamEX.png

tumblr_n6lpksz2V81sfgfh0o1_500.gif

Gif not by me

A little one

#622 Epic

Epic

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,196 posts
  • I'M BACK BITCHES

Posted 13 December 2011 - 08:33 AM

Giovanni gently took Aria's arm and lifted it to his cheek, allowing her to touch him. "It's not fair..." He mumbled, kissing his lover passionately on the lips. Once Giovanni was sure she was distracted, he lifted the gun up and put it to her head. He kept his body as close to hers as he possibly could, pulling the trigger; Giovanni cursed himself in his head. The safety was on. He clicked it off as he repositioned the gun to make sure it would be an instant death. Giovanni's thoughts drifted back to the beach. He and Aria were happy there, far away from all of this conflict and sadness. He wondered if that was the afterlife. If it was at all possible that he and Aria could go there again after both of their deaths. I love you... I LOVE you... Giovanni pleaded in his head, hoping that somehow, Aria would hear him. It's not fair... we've only just met... things were going to get better... we were going to settle this Litra-Rettan conflict peacefully; we were going to have a family... and we were both going to be happy. Damn it, it's not fair! Tears leaked out of his closed eyes. He couldn't bring himself to pull the trigger. Aria... you completely changed my life... you gave me hope in a hopeless world... made me smile when all I wanted to do was cry... you made me want to live when it would have just been easier to roll over and die. You're a brave little girl, Aria... i'm honored to have known you... Giovanni thought of Aria asleep on his bare chest the night she was burned. He remembered her warmth very clearly. He remembered how, for the first time in years, he felt at peace. That same feeling slowly returned. His and Aria's warm bodies up against one another, the peaceful feeling of being in each other's arms; this world... this anger... this grief... this sadness... seeming like it was a million miles away... I want to marry you... I want us to spend an eternity together... I promise; the second I see you in the afterlife, we're going to get married. We'll have the family that this cruel world cheated us out of... time to sleep now, my love... wait for me... I love you so much... Giovanni held Aria as close as he possibly could before pulling the trigger. Giovanni didn't even hear the gunshot; but from the jerk of the body, he could tell that it was a hit. He didn't open his eyes; their lips were still together, locked in a kiss that Giovanni just refused to break.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andy looked in amazement at the motel. "Oh, wow..." he breathed out, following Gary as he looked in awe at the motel's interior. He put an arm around Eve, kissing her neck as he wished for a nice, soft bed that he and Eve could crash in once they signed in. Andy kept his lips pressed to Eve's neck as they reached the counter. It was at that moment Giovanni decided to end Aria's brief life. An overwhelming feeling of sadness washed over him, making it difficult to stand. He closed his eyes and leaned against Eve for support, his tears leaking out onto her neck.

hitchens-1949-2011-by-Gasper-Tringale.jp

“Take the risk of thinking for yourself. Much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way. I promise."

- Christopher Hitchens

#623 qster

qster

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 08:53 PM

Aria loved the feel of Giovanni kissing her once more, holding her body close as he showed his passion for her one more time. Her eyes were closed and she was completely focused on her love, wishing she was able to wrap her arms around him in a loving embrace, her body instead left standing as if she didn't feel the same. Now distracted, Giovanni placed the barrel of the gun to the side of her head, but she simply ignored it, wishing to enjoy this final moment with her true love.

Giovanni, why is it that the rest of the world doesn't want us to be together? If we are truly happy, then why should others attempt to take it away from us? I just want to be right here in your arms forever, just the two of us and no one else. I just wish we could have been together longer and could have taken things slower. Aria thought, wishing Giovanni could hear her thoughts as they stood there together, kissing and embracing one another.

Aria slightly cringed as Giovanni pulled the trigger, only to discover that the safety was still on, which Giovanni turned off afterward. When he placed it back to the side of her head, she was surprised that he didn't pull the trigger again, instead hesitating for a while longer. She was wondering what thoughts were going through his head at the moment, much like how he probably wished to know what she was thinking at the moment. For the moment, she only wished to remain in his arms.

Giovanni, if there is another life up there, I want to spend every second I have with you, much like how we are now. I just wish I could have been around longer, possibly marry you one day or even have children with you. Maybe this isn't the end, but just some new beginning for the two of us, much like when you first confessed your love for me. I just want you to know how much I love you and that I never want to leave you. She thought, feeling Giovanni's tears running down her cheek.

Some tears leaked from Aria's eyelids as well, the two of them crying as they realized this was the last moment they had together. Whether he decided to kill her or not, she would still die eventually, one option being quicker and less painful than the other. She slightly tilted her head to the side as Giovanni brought her closer, intensifying the kiss between the two of them.

Giovanni, I just have one last thing to say before I die. I love y- She thought, until her mind was forced blank as her lover unloaded the bullet into her head. Her body slightly jerked at the reaction, but Giovanni still kept her in his arms, continuing on despite the fact she was now a corpse.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Posted Image

#624 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 13 December 2011 - 10:01 PM

>>uNknOwN<<

"You can hear the sounds, right?" a man with hair as black as charcoal and eyes a nice dark colour that could not be identified as blue or brown spoke to a man that had a goatee that was as silver as his hair which was in a pony tail.

In the minds of the men, they could hear the voices of their loved ones. For the silver haired man, he could hear the angry and saddened voice of the woman that he loved and could never replace, Riezend. For the man with black hair, he could hear the voice of a child that touched his heart before he died, Aria. He started to shed at tear as he heard her thoughts while she spoke of her love for the man that stole her heart, despite her sexual orientation, Giovanni. He hear her thinking of wanting to marry him in their afterlife. The dark haired man knew that marriage was possible in the uNknOwN, but having a family and children was impossible. In another world though, different versions of them would be getting married in about four years.

The silver haired man noticed the dark haired man shed a tear, he looked down and sighed. Was going to the uNknOwN meant to be torture because you heard the voices of your loved ones and was not be able to speak back to them? Or was it meant to be a privilege because you could look over the lives of the ones you loved live without meddling in them? Maybe the reason that the two men heard such distressed voices was because the lives of the ones they loved was now filled with pain. The silver haired man made a fist and tightened his muscles. "It was too soon for me to leave.." he mumbled.

"Same here....maybe if I never left right at the beginning, that girl would be able to marry that older guy. Maybe they would've met when she was older and in better circumstances.....I don't know.....Wait! Why can't I hear her anymore?" The dark haired man looked to the never ending darkness in front of him, like something had moved.

Around these men was nothing but darkness. Stretching out in all directions. There was invisible barrier underneath them that prevented them from falling deeper into the uNknOwN. There was truth to the words saying that the uNknOwN was a strange place.

Silver haired man looked at the dark haired man, raising an eyebrow. He would ask him what was wrong, but instead he decided to look where the man was looking. Suddenly, a small spec of light appeared. That spec of light slowly grew into the shape of a fourteen year old girl, and slowly a younger blonde haired girl replaced it, wearing nothing but a cyan robe. The men wore robes too. The silver haired man had a red robe and the man with black hair wore a royal blue coloured robe.

The two looked at the girl. The man with black hair could recognize her immediately, but he could not say her name, it was erased from his head as well. That always happened when someone reached the uNknOwN. You could not say names in the uNknOwN, no one knew their own name or the names of others, except for the ones they loved. Another thing about names was as soon as the one that someone loved reached the uNknOwN with them, that name would be erased from their memory. They might try hard to say that persons name, but it would never come out their mouth when they spoke. All they would be able to say was either "that guy" or "that girl" or "that older guy" and so.

The dark haired man smiled at the blonde haired girl and resisted the urge to hug her when she would possible fall from the exhausting trip to the uNknOwN. "Welcome to the unknown, child. Did you miss us?" he said. The silver haired man looked at her, hoping she would recognize him even though he had a goatee instead of a clean shaven face.

----------------------------------

Eve shivered slightly and wished that she and Andy were alone in their room. Soon, when they reached the counter, Eve could feel a stronger feeling of sadness. She didn't even know who for, it was someone they had never met. She could feel Andys tears on her neck. Someone had died, Eve knew it. She stood tall and tried not to show any tears. She looked to Andy, wanting to smile at seeing that she wasn't in love with a brick wall when it came to emotions.

She kissed his shaven head, feeling the hairs of his head slightly tickle her upper lip. It was growing. She rest her head against his and let out a small sigh. "You feel that strange sad feeling too?" she whispered to him, keeping and eye on Gary so that he wouldn't turn around and ask them what was wrong.

This feeling reassured that something bad was happening. Not where they were, but somewhere else. Something was happening in back at the city.

Edited by The Dream, 14 December 2011 - 02:34 AM.

TheDreamEX.png

Gif not by me

A little one

#625 Epic

Epic

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,196 posts
  • I'M BACK BITCHES

Posted 14 December 2011 - 01:03 AM

Giovanni continued kissing Aria's corpse, even though he could feel the blood seeping out of her mouth and into his. Slowly, the warmth from her body began to fade, and the comforting feeling she ha gave him was gone. Still, Giovanni didn't break away. He kept up the kiss even though his mouth was filling with her blood. Finally, after what seemed like forever, he swallowed the blood in his mouth and broke the kiss. There was still blood around his mouth, trickling down his chin. Giovanni continued gazing down at Aria, looking up at Riezend blankly for just a moment before staring back down at his dead lover.

Andy could only nod, the words getting caught in his throat. Finally, he was able to speak. "Let's hurry and get the room."

“Take the risk of thinking for yourself. Much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way. I promise."

- Christopher Hitchens

#626 qster

qster

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 09:23 PM

Riezend cringed as the sound of the gun being fired filled the room, afraid to see the result of Giovanni's actions. She eventually turned around to see Giovanni, seeing him kiss Aria's corpse and eventually turn to face her. Blood must have flowed from her mouth to his, since his lips were covered in blood, while some dripped down to his chin. She walked over to him and wrapped her arms around him from the left side. "Giovanni, it's okay. You did the best thing for her and I'm sure she will be eternally grateful for what you did. She knew that she was going to die soon and you helped end that suffering that she would have been forced to go through. I've never seen a man be able to do something so selfless for the woman he loved. I'm proud of you, Giovanni." Riezend reassured him, hoping he would be okay after killing his young lover.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Posted Image

#627 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 16 December 2011 - 02:54 AM

Eve nodded at Andy and smiled before looking at Gary. He got some keys from the man behind the reception counter. On the counter itself was piece of paper with a pen next to it. "Alright, we just need your full names here, then you can go up to room 30 which is on the top floor. I'll sort out the other details" he said, moving aside so Andy and Eve could write their names.

Eve nodded and walked up to the counter. She grabbed the pen next to the counter and wrote down her name. Eve's writing was slightly curvy and fancy but you could still read everything clearly with no trouble. The colour of the ink in the pen was black and very rich in colour. When she was done she moved slightly so that Andy could write his full name.

She took the key from Gary while she waited and got ready to walk with Andy up the stairs to the top floor.

TheDreamEX.png

Gif not by me

A little one

#628 Epic

Epic

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,196 posts
  • I'M BACK BITCHES

Posted 16 December 2011 - 05:00 PM

Giovanni simply held Aria's body in his arms, not letting go even after Riezend hugged him. "...She was so brave..." He whispered, staring down at her. "And beautiful... and kind... and wonderful..." Giovanni seemed half gone at this point, staring blankly at Riezend.

Andy signed his own name before taking Eve's hand again and walking to the elevator. He seemed to be in a rush.

- Christopher Hitchens

#629 qster

qster

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 09:39 PM

Riezend listened to Giovanni's words, agreeing with each word that he spoke, saying how brave and beautiful she was. Riezend watched as Giovanni looked down at Aria with each word spoken, then looked up to her with a blank, defeated look in his eyes. She wrapped her arms around him once more, fighting back tears attempting to escape. She looked back into his eyes and pulled his face in close, about kissing distance away. "It's okay Giovanni. You did the right thing, and she's in a better place. Once all of this dies down, we can go bury Rick and Aria and hope that everything blows over. For now, you should get some rest. You look exhausted." Riezend told Giovanni, hoping he would listen.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Posted Image

#630 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 19 December 2011 - 03:05 AM

Eve hurried to their room with Andy. She glanced back and saw Gary dealing with paperwork. The stairs to in the motel were covered in the clean red carpet that they had seen in the lobby, but it seemed they would take the elevator. Eve pressed the "up" button on the panel next to the elevator, the silver metal doors opening immediately.

Past the doors Andy and Eve could see a wooden floor and walls with a metal pole to hold onto along the sides. On the top there was a clear case with a bright bulb that you could not see. It lit up the entire elevator. Eve walked in with and pressed the button that would bring them to the top floor. Soon the elevator doors closed and the entire small room started to go up. The motel wasn't too big which made Andy and Eve's trip to the top floor short, only about ten seconds long if one was counting.

The door to the elevator opened again and Eve walked to room thirty with Andy. She opened the door and walked in, then waited for Andy to follow.

TheDreamEX.png

Gif not by me

A little one

#631 Epic

Epic

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,196 posts
  • I'M BACK BITCHES

Posted 21 December 2011 - 11:02 PM

Giovanni looked into Riezend's eyes. He cringed when she mentioned sleep. How could he even think about sleeping after all that had transpired? "No. I don't think i'll be sleeping for a long time after today." He looked away from her. "...Extermination or not, i'm still the Alpha. It's my job to handle this." Giovanni got out of her grip, standing up. "...I need some time alone." He picked Aria's body up and walked into the bedroom, shutting and locking the door. He set Aria on a nearby table, going to the bathroom and getting a bowl, filling it with water. He then got a washcloth and put it in the bowl.

Andy walked into the room and immediately laid in the bed, staring up at the ceiling. The sadness grew; it felt like a ball in the pit of his stomach.

- Christopher Hitchens

#632 qster

qster

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 01:58 PM

Aria woke to find only the darkness of black surrounding her, much like how the sky looks at midnight with no sign of the moon appearing. Her eyes said otherwise as she was able to take in every detail of the new world around her, as if she had been living in this dark space all of her life. In front of her was a man smiling with black hair garbed in a robe, much like the goateed man a little farther away. The man asked her if she had missed the pair, as if they had met before and she knew she had as well- their names, however, remained unknown to her.

"I'm so glad to see you guys again. It feels like I haven't seen you two in forever, even though we've only been seperated for maybe a couple hours. But... why are we here? Is this Heaven? Where are we?" Aria asked, hoping the names of the men would come back to her mind.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Posted Image

#633 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 22 December 2011 - 06:08 PM

>>uNknOwN<<

"This is the uNknOwN. We can't say names in this place. It's not heaven, or hell. It's not even purgatory. Well, we don't know what it is. All we know is that it's here. People come here, it's what you'd call the afterlife. We hear the voices on the ones we love. We feel what they feel. As long as they are in the world, we can do that. We can feel their pain and their happiness. We can accept those feeling if we want, but that's all we can do. We can't talk to them, we can't do anything at all to them. No matter how hard we try, we can not contact them at all.

There have been people that have tried, it will never work. Some people, when they die, get a second chance. Like you and me. After that second chance, we come here. Someone like this man, though. Didn't get one. No one's chosen for a second chance, it just happens. I guess, all we do here is listen and feel the lives of the one special person in our life until they die. Then we just wander the endless darkness.
" the dark haired boy spoke, walking back to the man with the goatee.

The man with goatee then started to speak. "You can't live a life that you would call "normal" here. You can stay with someone close to you. You can do whatever actions you want with each other. You just can't marry, eat, sleep or feel any feelings that someone else in the uNknOwN would make you feel. We're just emotionless souls wandering this place. This the final stage, no, the ending stage of life" the man with the goatee spoke before sitting down cross legged on the darkness underneath him.

The dark haired boy looked at the girl and and spoke. "Doesn't mean you can't pretend. You can pretend to smile, to look angry and so on. You won't feel any emotions though.....hey, you have family that passed away, don't you? If you do, then you can look for them in the uNknOwN. They're somewhere out there if they weren't granted a second chance or if they used it. Go, it's safe here. Nothing can happen to you" the boy spoke, looking at the girl before crossing his arms. "I'll come with you if want"

Eve closed the door behind them and walked to the middle of the room. The room had the same basic things as the lobby. Red carpets, the same yellow wallpaper, oak doors and a miniature slightly different version of the chandelier. The bed had a red thin blanket and white pillows. It looked slightly modern. The kitchen was opposite the bed, on the left side of the room. There was plenty of space between the bed and the kitchen. Opposite the door there was a large box television on top of a small cabinet. There was a coffee table in front of it and a dark red couch behind the coffee table.

She yawned, before frowning to herself. Something bad was happening. Eve could feel the horrible feeling in the core of her heart. She sighed and walked over to the couch. She grabbed the remote and turned on the television. There was an advertisement about a bathroom cleaning product playing on the news channel.

TheDreamEX.png

Gif not by me

A little one

#634 Epic

Epic

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,196 posts
  • I'M BACK BITCHES

Posted 22 December 2011 - 10:39 PM

Giovanni went back over to Aria and set the bowl down beside her. He then took the washcloth and began washing the blood off of Aria. After a few moments, Aria's body was clean. "There you go." He mumbled, running his fingers through her hair. He put the robe back on her, picking her up again and setting her in the bed. He went over to the large mirror on the wall and looked at himself. "You look like shit..." He scowled. "You let this happen... you could have done something different. You could have taken her with you... or something..." He put his hand to his chest, moving his hand down, tracing the muscles as he locked eyes with his reflection. "Damn them all..." He put his hand down, balling it up in a fist. "I'll kill them all..." He put his hand on the mirror. "These humans want a battle... i'll give them a war..." He went over to a desk and sat down, getting out his sleek, black phone and dialing a number. A rang twice before a female answered.

"Hello, Graves Law Firm. How may I help you?"

"Claire?" Giovanni asked.

"Yes. Who is this?"

"It's Giovanni. I have a favor I must ask of you."

"Giovanni... you don't even write for 6 years and you call asking for a favor?"

"I know, i'm sorry... but... this is urgent."

"Urgent?" There was a long pause before Giovanni heard Claire sigh. "Okay. What is it?"

"Empire City is... not safe. It got out about... what we are... and I have tons of supplies at my house that I need. I can't go because... well... the citizens are murdering my kind... but since you aren't one of us... I was wondering if you could get me some things."

There was another long pause. Claire was wondering whether or not to believe him. Eventually, she decided to help him. Giovanni was many things; but he wasn't a liar. "Okay. I'll help you. Where are you?"

"Our hideout. Remember? From when we were kids?" Giovanni stood up again and went over to Aria's body, sitting next to her.

"Okay. What do you need?"

"Everything from my secret room. And... one more thing... tell my Herald where I am. He'll let everyone know where to go... everyone still alive anyway." Giovanni sighed.

"Alright. I'll do that. And... Giovanni?"

"Hm?"

"Stay safe."

"I'll try. Thank you." He hung up and put the phone back in his pocket, laying next to Aria and burying his face in her neck.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andy sat up and watched the TV. Maybe something would come on that confirmed his fears... "Eve?" He looked over at her.

- Christopher Hitchens

#635 qster

qster

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 12:18 AM

Aria wondered what the point on living on in this place if they had to pretend to feel a certain way, if they couldn't eat, sleep, or even say someone's name. She looked down, seeing Giovanni near a table in the bedroom with a small tub of water and a wash cloth, dipping it into the water and having it soak some of the liquid. She watched him rub the drenched wash cloth against her skin, wiping away the blood from earlier that day. She looked down with a look of sadness, blowing one last kiss to her love, then turning around to the black haired man again, taking his hand and looking up at him.

"I'm ready to go look for my family if you want to come with me. I don't know this place, so it would be best if you came along." Aria responded, ready to search and see if her mother was sent here as well.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Posted Image

#636 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 26 December 2011 - 04:57 AM

(OOC: Just a quick note, you can only feel the feelings of your loved ones and hear their thoughts and voices. Not see them :I)

>>uNknOwN<<

The dark haired boy nodded and held the girls hand. "Very well then, I shall come along with you too look for your mother. Don't worry, she might be nearby. There is no such thing as time in this place too, and you don't get tired so do not worry if it ends up taking a while" the boy reassured the girl just in case she wondered about how long it would take to find her later on.

He looked to the man with the goatee who got up from his spot. "I will come along as well. Just to lend a helping hand since there is difficult terrain in some places in the uNknOwN. You might need extra help if we go far enough to reach any" he spoke and brushed his robe with his hands to straighten any creases that could've formed.

The dark hair boy nodded and looked at the girl. "You lead the way little one. Take any path you want, we've got all eternity to look for your mother" he said, smiling down at her.

-------------

Eve looked at Andy. "Yes?" she asked before turning to the television when the words "breaking news" were spoken. She glued her eye to the screen and watched the report.

"This just in, the large city known as Empire City is crumbling. It's streets have been filled with angry people involved in blood thirsty massacres over the past few hours as soon as the residents learned that there were werewolves living among them. There has been evidence that they had terrorized the townsfolk along with a list and picture of every where wolf in the city, their wolf form and human form. This all sounds absurd but there has now been footage released and collected of the years of werewolves transforming. Be warned, some of footage is very graphic and disturbing. Please force any young children out of the room if you do not wish for them to see these graphic images of people being killed by these monsters" a man reported the news with a picture of a werewolf in mid transformation in the background.

When he disappeared from the screen, Eve could only open her mouth wide enough to show how much shock and horror she felt when she saw the videos playing. Werewolves, jumping and ripping the throats out of humans with weapons before being brutally shot dead and then battered by humans. Little pups were thrown around as if they were rags while they tried to save their mothers and fathers from suffering torture. Buildings were on fire, cars exploded. The looked like it had gone red while smoke rose up from fires.

"Oh my gosh" Eve couldn't bare to see the sight. In her years as a Rettan, never had she seen such a merciless slaughter. She turned away from television, tears rolling down her face. The reporter spoke when the tape turned off.
"There are rumors already going around that military action may take place and a evacuation may occur so that the military can be rid of these creature. More on this later"

Eve turned off the television, unable to handle anymore. She kept asking herself, are humans really this cruel? Are they blind to the suffering they are causing to the werewolves? Or is that all they see is the actions werewolves taken in self defense? Eve wrapped her arms around herself, quietly letting tears roll down her face.

"Andy. Why is this happening?" she managed to ask Andy, her voice filled with fear, confusion and sadness. She didn't look up at Andy, she didn't want him to see how distressed her face had become.

Edited by The Dream, 26 December 2011 - 05:04 AM.

TheDreamEX.png

Gif not by me

A little one

#637 Epic

Epic

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,196 posts
  • I'M BACK BITCHES

Posted 26 December 2011 - 07:32 AM

Andy watched every moment of the broadcast in shock. He wasn't sure what to make of it. For a moment, he felt nothing. He just sat there with his mouth wide open. Then, the emotions finally hit. The tears leaked from his eyes. "This can't be happening..." He mumbled. Some of those people on TV were people he knew. He got out of bed and walked over to Eve, wrapping his arms around her. "Eve... do you think... do you think... Giovanni... and Rick.... and Riezend... do you think they made it out?" He asked, tightening his grip.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Back in Empire City, police officers were talking amongst themselves; it was the first real break they got since the extermination began. One of the police officers, one with a mustache, was smoking a cigarette. Another, one with a scar on his cheek, was sitting at a table, drinking a beer. The youngest of the three spoke up. He looked to be no older than twenty-two. He had dark brown hair that fell to his shoulders and deep green eyes. "Hey guys... do you think... what we're doing is right?" Scar-Face looked up at him.

"I don't understand the question." He scowled. This made Young Guy nervous. He began fidgeting.

"You know... killing these werewolves... sure, they can be beasts, but they're people too, right? They're fathers, grandfathers, working men and women... i'm just wondering if they really need to be killed..." Mustache Man put out his cigarette.

"Of course this is right." He frowned. "Why, you're not sympathizing with them, are you?" He took a step towards Young Guy. Young Guy quickly shook his head.

"N-No! Of course not! Sorry, it was a moment of weakness. It won't happen again." He chuckled nervously. Mustache Man stepped back and lit another cigarette.

"Yeah... it better not."

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Giovanni got out of his seat, pacing the floor nervously. He hoped Claire would make it through alright. She wasn't a werewolf, but she was tough, though she didn't look like it. She looked to be as fragile as glass. But Giovanni hoped she would be tough enough if she ran into trouble.

- Christopher Hitchens

#638 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 27 December 2011 - 08:40 PM

Eve buried the top part of her face in Andy chest, just enough to hide her tears. Her mouth had space between it and his chest so that she could speak clearly. "I don't know. Rick and Riezend looked like they were going to be one of inseparable couples, like there was no one else in the world that could replace each other even if the other one died. Hopefully that hasn't happened to any of them. Then Giovanni....he just became and Alpha that last time we saw him, and now he has to deal with all this? I doubt that he'd leave the city, I just hope that doesn't mean he'll....." Eve wrapped her arms around Andy tightly, not wanting to let go.

They had just found happiness, and now everything was falling to pieces back in their old home. "I don't know if anyone will make it out at all....but doesn't this mean that if they discovered werewolves there....does that mean that they might try to go after us in this town?" Eve asked, looking from Andys chest and searching his eyes for an answer.

-------------

Just a small distance from the edges of Empire City, large trucks were slowly approaching the almost destroyed city. In the back of some of the trucks were wire fences, barbed wire and all sorts of things to make a fence electric and deadly. In the back of others, were a few supplies like food and first aid. In the back of the two largest trucks, were people probably working for the FBI with weapons, helmets, bullets vests and many other items. They were ready to block the entire city. These people are going to make so that no one can come inside the city.

They are also going to make it so that no one can come out.

Edited by The Dream, 27 December 2011 - 08:42 PM.

TheDreamEX.png

Gif not by me

A little one

#639 qster

qster

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 01:30 PM

Riezend watched as Giovanni walked into the other room with Aria's corpse in his hands, declining her advice to get some sleep instead. She let out a sigh and grabbed the gun that had been used to kill Aria, pointing it at her own head while a few tears fell from her eyes. As she tried to pull the trigger, however, she could never bring herself to do it, thinking of how unfair it would be for the baby inside her to die without a chance to live. She lowered the gun and walked to the entrance, kicking it open and pointing her gun forward, quickly surveying her surroundings.

Riezend was through with running and hiding, after seeing both Rick and Aria die before her eyes, the Litras and Rettans that were torn apart as they worked together for the first time in ages. Riezend ran out in the same direction as earlier, hoping that humans would still be in that area and hope they would be distracted. She arrived in the same place she was earlier, her AK-47 lined up to her left eye as she took aim at a group of officers, ready to fire.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Posted Image

#640 Epic

Epic

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,196 posts
  • I'M BACK BITCHES

Posted 30 December 2011 - 07:00 AM

Andy gave Eve a deep, loving kiss on the lips. "They won't find us... and if they do, i'll protect you and our family with my life... I won't let them hurt any of you..." He rubbed her stomach.

Claire was driving to the city when she saw the police blockade. "Damn it... how am I supposed to get through there...?" She pulled over to the side of the road. "Well... I guess I only have one choice." She got out of the car and began making her way to the city under the cover of the trees. Eventually, she reached the edge of the city. An FBI agent was patrolling, assault rifle in hand. Claire waited until he was right in front of her and grabbed him from behind the trees, covering his mouth and dragging him into the forest before hitting him hard on the back of the head, knocking him out. Claire took off running into the city, slipping through and alleyway and into the street. Already, people were piling the bodies of dead werewolves to burn them. The smell of burning flesh already filled the streets from a few piles that were lit. She traveled through the streets until she reached Giovanni's large, white mansion. She looked around to make sure nobody was watching, then she went inside. Once inside, she pulled out a box of trash bags from her coat pocket. She set them on the coffee table, pulling one out and gathering up everything Giovanni requested. She had filled up three trash bags with stuff. Quickly, she took Giovanni's car keys and went back outside, getting into his white Corvette with the bags in the back seat. She started up the car and drove off. About half way to the hideout, she was stopped by a man in civilian clothes carrying a shotgun.

"You're not a werewolf, are you?" He asked, flipping through some papers.

"No, i'm just passing through." She lied. After looking through the papers, the man seemed satisfied.

"You picked a bad day to come to Empire City, babe. We've been having a major werewolf issue. Watch yourself out there."

"Thanks." Claire drove off. Soon enough, she was at the hideout. After hiding the car in the trees, she went up to the trap door with the bags and pulled her necklace out of her shirt; on it was a werewolf claw. She put the claw in the keyhole, opening the door. She went inside and set the bags in the floor. "Giovanni?" She called out. The bedroom door opened and Giovanni stuck his head out.

"Hello, Claire. Good to see you."

"Good to see you too. I have what you asked for." She nodded towards the bags.

"Thank you. Now... come here. There's something I want to show you."

- Christopher Hitchens