#1 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 18 February 2011 - 11:35 PM

Stat Checker v5.0 has now been released! It comes with a drastically enhanced UI, including drop-down menus which change based on what Chapter you're in. For weapons, the list changes based on Chapter and Weapon Type. You CAN simply type in the name of whatever gear you're using, but these lists can help you if you get stuck on the tricky spelling of certain pieces. Hmm. Was it Moogle Mail? Moogle... Mask? WORRY KNOW MORE! Type in 2 for Chapter, and you're off!

[Note: Chapter is a whole number between 1 and 4. You CANNOT enter a different number outside this range. Same goes for Spirit names. And Tiers. These numbers will be expanded in future releases to accommodate new gear and spirit upgrades, though, so don't worry!

That being said, there is a section for both you AND your Spirit, without need to remember anything more than his/her (original) name! :3

[Confirmed to be beautiful] (v5.0)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/i9xd4r

Changes in v1.1:

-Added support for Percentage increases in HP/MP-
-Locked cells which should not be edited to eliminate ability to break the sheet-
-Blanked out the background for a nicer appearance overall-

Changes in v1.2:

-Added a Bonuses section to show HP/MP/CT bonus percentages-
-Updated equipment listings-
-Colored the sheet's tab red to make it look prettier-

Changes in v2.0

-Added a name section; helpful for stat submissions for events-
-Increased stat caps to the rightful 75 within the sheet-
-Updated Spirit stats to current numbers-

Changes in v5.0

-Drop-down menus for additional user-friendliness
-Put Stat Caps in place at the current 50's (100 HP)
-Updated all equipment lists to the most recently available gear
-Karka and Erden's stats have been adjusted to their current ones

Edited by Rumbleroar, 23 August 2012 - 09:06 PM.

#2 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 18 February 2011 - 11:37 PM

<3 Love it. It'll make stat changing so easy. Now people have NO, I repeat, NO reason to say they don't know what is haxxed stats or not. A checker that's very easy and simple to use. I hope everyone downloads it and uses it every time they make stats.

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png

#3 Shino

Shino

Ex-Admin

• Paladin
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 11:49 PM

Thanks for posting this Ig. Hisoka is right. No one should have ANY excuses whatsoever about being haxxed now. And if you are caught, you will be punished to the fullest extent of the laws that the Inferno Team have laid out for you all.
http://www.knightly-...line=1346227521

Life is but a handful of dust - ANTHM

3 Years Gone. Still missing you, my dear friend. R.I.P Tynielle Silvera.

#4 Waker

Waker

Knight

• Knight
  • 783 posts
  • a boy with lots of lists and books

Posted 18 February 2011 - 11:55 PM

Unless they have an older version of Excel, as I do. Should get an .xls version up before people start using this excuse.

11vpmw8.jpg

"Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it."
— Mark Twain

“I divide my officers into four classes; the clever, the lazy, the industrious, and the stupid. Each officer possesses at least two of these qualities. Those who are clever and industrious are fitted for the highest staff appointments. Use can be made of those who are stupid and lazy. The man who is clever and lazy however is for the very highest command; he has the temperament and nerves to deal with all situations. But whoever is stupid and industrious is a menace and must be removed immediately!”
— General Kurt von Hammerstein-Equord

#5 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 19 February 2011 - 12:02 AM

Unless they have an older version of Excel, as I do. Should get an .xls version up before people start using this excuse.

.xls version is up. The only real things that are lost in translation are "IFERROR" functions which replace ###'s with 0's to make things look prettier when you delete the name of an Equipment or Spirit without replacing it with "Nothing" or "None," respectively. :3

Oh, and it was yelling at me, telling me that some styles and such might look ugly in older versions, so... that might happen, too. >.>;

a5g7ld.gif

Kingroy: ( 4:40 PM - 02/10/14) u can't own black people

Kingroy: ( 4:40 PM - 02/10/14) #ThanksLincoln

#6 Reservoir

Reservoir

Owner

• Emperor
  • 561 posts
  • Wrong choice.

User's Awards

Posted 19 February 2011 - 01:39 AM

Oh, this is SO awesome! I loved the one back on KHI which I still have >>; that we had for the '07 funferno. :3 I don't know why, but I just adore these. <33
I will certainly be getting it. Hopefully I can get the confirmed beauty. <.<

Thank you~!

I as well do also like that it provides no excuse for haxxed stats, just in time for Event #002, too. :>

Posted Image

#7 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 01 March 2011 - 10:45 AM

The Stat Check Sheet v1.2 is now up and online! I think this will be the last update to it for a while. The next will likely come with Chapter 3 to include all of the equipment from the chapter into the sheet.

As always, please let me know if you see a piece of Equipment which is not functioning properly. Thanks. <3

Hey~ v2.0 is now up and running!

Spirit stats have been updated to their new numbers and whatnot. I didn't update the .xls version, because it takes too much effort to convert the sexy into the unsexy version of itself. Sorry to anyone who needs the icky version.

It fixes all bugs pointed out before (I think I might have forgotten to fix the Police Coat lol) but be sure to point out any flaws you might find so I can fix them all as quickly as possible. <3 Thanks.

Edited by Rumbleroar, 18 July 2011 - 09:26 PM.
Double Post. :I

a5g7ld.gif

#8 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 11 July 2011 - 01:57 AM

Blargh >.> That kind of sucks. Guess I'll have to just bug azzy anytime I need to make stats up.

Nonetheless, really nice to have an update :D Especially with all the spirits added in. Will make it easier for people to change on the fly to what's coming at them in chapter 3.

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png

#9 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 11 July 2011 - 02:01 AM

Oh, don't get me wrong. I'll be updating the .xls version, too. Otherwise, I would have removed it from the post. It's just time consuming to modify all the formulas so they don't glitch out on me, since .xls doesn't support the functions I used in the .xlsx version. :X It takes time, I am tired and don't feel like editing it at the moment, and that's the truth.

Updated .xls will likely be up sometime tomorrow afternoon/evening.

a5g7ld.gif

#10 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 11 July 2011 - 02:04 AM

Aww, thank you Iggy. <3 Always such a nice guy. It'll be helpful for those with older laptops/computers, that's for sure. >.>

Really hoping everyone uses the sheet to not only check for hax but to also make better stats to go through areas. Always see people not using the best equipment that could...

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png

#11 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 11 July 2011 - 02:11 AM

Change of plans. Edited and uploaded the .xls. I always think it's a pain in the ass when really it takes like two minutes. It's just the IFERROR functions... What I'll do for the next update is just remove those altogether and find a better workaround function to deal with it.

a5g7ld.gif

#12 Shino

Shino

Ex-Admin

• Paladin
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 02:17 AM

I can't use either link >_> I get a message saying the file isn't available.

#13 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 11 July 2011 - 02:20 AM

Oops. Must have messed up in pasting the links last time. They work now, though.

a5g7ld.gif

#14 Shino

Shino

Ex-Admin

• Paladin
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 02:25 AM

Oops. Must have messed up in pasting the links last time. They work now, though.

Yeah, it's working fine now. Thanks Iggy~

#15 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 01:44 AM

Know you guys are busy with other stuff, (and not to be an impatient bitch that just keeps asking you to churn out stuff as you were a machine) but I'm just curious. :x When do we get the updated Stat Checker with Ch 3 stuff?

...V HAS COME TO...

dQqhfU.gif

ngoahxS.jpg

#16 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 12 August 2011 - 02:00 AM

If you downloaded the most recently updated version, it should have chapter 3 stuff in it. :I Some of it has since been modified slightly and as such the updated numbers won't be reflected in it until I update it. I'll try and find time to update it this weekend, since next week is gonna be mega-focused on actual inferno work rather than this kind of side work. I MIGHT get it finished and up tomorrow night, but don't bet on it. :I

a5g7ld.gif

#17 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 12 August 2011 - 09:25 AM

Gonna need that new sheet for the crew wars for certain. Doesn't matter when we get it as long as we get it then. Which isn't to far off so it's all good. :3

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png

#18 Moonxz

Moonxz

Page

• Page
  • 60 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 01:59 AM

Went to the links and got, (Sorry, the file you requested is not available.) message. I'm new but the links are supposed to be working right? >.<

#19 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 23 January 2012 - 04:16 AM

Went to the links and got, (Sorry, the file you requested is not available.) message. I'm new but the links are supposed to be working right? >.<

Yes, they should be working. If Ig doesn't see this post and update it sometime tomorrow with working links, I'll get ahold of him and let him know they aren't working.

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png

#20 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 23 August 2012 - 08:02 PM

Version 5.0 has been released, with a MASSIVE upgrade in functionality! I'm not sure if many (or any) features will work in the older versions of Excel, so that option has, unfortunately, been removed from consideration.

a5g7ld.gif