• Please log in to reply
206 replies to this topic

#41 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 10:01 PM

The man felt different objects coming towards his neck. He pictured pillar like objects coming towards his neck. A sense of danger came to him. He ducked with his instinct. As the pillars touched each other he stuck his bokken's tip in the center. Nothing happen to the bokken. He then moved out of the way.

He felt cocky, but he also knew that he was in danger.

"You almost caught me there. Now it's my turn." The man said swinging his blade.

He created the tornado effect on his bokken, and then released a barrage of concussive blast of wind from his bokken augmented by wind. It was a difficult task, and it was draining his stamina. Many things flew up into the air as this was happening.

[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: <.<
[Today 07:02 PM] Crimson Jazz: I know right!?!
[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: >.>
[Today 07:02 PM] Tengo Cash: Beiber is the man

Screw You ↑ You ↖ You ↗ You ↙ You → You ↓ You ↩ You ↪ You ↬ You ↫ You ↪ You ↩ You ↲ You ↯ You ↱ You ↰ You ↷ You ↳ You ↶ You ↴ You ↵ & You ↺

#42 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 25 March 2011 - 10:16 PM

Apparition watched his surefire trap fail. He frowned, "You're a persistent bicho, arencha?"

Without even blinking he erected a semicircular wall around his front side. The wind blasts hit and rolled off of the wall without any resistance. He adjusted his sunglasses amidst the attack.

"Ramón!" Grimsley called out from across the street.

He turned his attention to his boss.

"Wrap this up." He commanded. Apparition nodded.

He turned back to the Samurai. "Adios."

He vanished before the Samurai's eyes. He appeared to the Samurai's left. Another vision of him then appeared to the right. In an instant the boy was surrounded by mirror images of the Apparition.

"Oye chulo. Surrender, ya?"

If he surrendered, it would be over. If he didn't, and Apparition knew he wouldn't, then he would attack. A wide circular object would rapidly fall on the Samurai's head. Each of the images would shift to their right and punch with their left arms towards him. A solid block of energy from the real Apparition would slam into the man's midsection following his dodge while he was repositioning himself. A hit by this would likely end it, as if getting smashed in the chest with a sledgehammer.

(That is to say the attack is not necessarily aimed at his chest, but that's what it would feel like being hit wherever the real one was.)

Edited by Valor, 25 March 2011 - 10:19 PM.

147.png

#43 Rose

Rose

Squire

• Squire
  • 362 posts

User's Awards

Posted 25 March 2011 - 10:35 PM

Jack let out a slight chuckle when the man finished speaking.

Hmm sharp I see, well then I guess I'll be taking my leave then. You have a nice day.

Without hesitation Jack took off to the sky at the exact time his sister had reached the area she had left him.

What was all that about?

Nothing, just trying to secure your safety if something happened. Shall we be going now.

Ummm ok? Lets go

Jack and Julia took off back to their house to go over the events of the day as if everything was normal. However, in the back of Jack's mind he knew that wouldn't be the last time he would see Grimsley and next time things may not be so peaceful. Things was starting to get a little interesting.

A girl, she sits alone on a pitch black night, sad, as nights dark veil descends, but low, the moon nestles into the sky, silvery and full, banishing the dark once it came, when dawn breaks, the night of atonement quietly departs

Posted Image

I hate you more than Cole McGrath hates water.

In brightest day, in blackest night,
No evil shall escape my sight
Let those who worship evil's might,
Beware my power... Green Lantern's light!

Posted Image

#44 Wynn

Wynn

Squire

• Squire
  • 695 posts

User's Awards

Posted 25 March 2011 - 11:04 PM

With his new set of Wing Binders, Charles took to the skies. As he was in mid-air, a report flashed on his visual receiver, indicating that the cleanup crew had extracted all parts regarding his power armor as well as the earlier Wing Binders. At the end of the report, there was also a set of coordinates pertaining to Grims' location, who seemed to have remained stationary for a while. Baffled by this, Charles decided to continue on with this current crisis, genuinely wondering what Cardinal Vice's true motives are.

As he got closer to Grims' location, Charles could feel a lot of hostile, mental pressure coming from one of the figures on the ground. Once he came to the spot, he detected a strong source of psychic energy coming from one of the twelve figures on the ground surrounding a man with a wooden sword. Taking immediate action, Charles planned to do an angled downward kick towards one of the twelve figures and deploy his two Wing Binders, to possibly take out two more figures, midway through his kick.

The closer he got to the sunglasses-wearing man, he soon realized most of the hostile pressure didn't come from him. It was from the man across the street.

#45 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 11:04 PM

The fear began to engulf his cockiness.

In the mind of the man a argument

"Surrender. Fight another day. Pride isn't everything Kenshi." Said a figure that resembles the man in a blue glow.

"Takashi! We must fight even if we die." Another figure that resemble the man but this time in a red glow answered.

"NO. We came to gain some information. Both of these guys are powerful. And even looks like he has brought in back up." Takashi replied.

"We can take them." Kenshi shouted.

"No we can't. We shall survive for another day. We can get them later, and I'm sure that they're going to be times where we're needed." Takashi responded with even more shouting.

"..."

The red figure couldn't respond.

Now back to reality...

He pointed his bokken out towards Grimsley.

"I give up. Not because of the fear of dieing. But for other reasons. I'll take this surrender with salt in my wounds." The main said while opening his eyes.

Screw You ↑ You ↖ You ↗ You ↙ You → You ↓ You ↩ You ↪ You ↬ You ↫ You ↪ You ↩ You ↲ You ↯ You ↱ You ↰ You ↷ You ↳ You ↶ You ↴ You ↵ & You ↺

#46 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 25 March 2011 - 11:20 PM

Apparition nodded with a smug grin, as one may expect, "Good choice. Live to fight another day, ya? I look forward to if we meet again, chico. Bring yer A game next time."

He gave a brief nod, a sign of respect for Ramón, and turned to rejoin Grimsley. He noticed that Grim's visitor had left.

"Who was that, jefe?"
Apparition asked.

Grimsley tipped the brim of his hat, "A possible future ally. We should go. I have much to do." He glanced skyward to see a man descending towards their location. Apparition followed his gaze. He adjusted his glasses, "Should I handle him, Señor Grim?"

Grimsley shot him a deadly look.

"Ah, Sir Grimsley."
Apparition quickly corrected himself.

"We shall see what our Silver friend has to say. I do hope he'll be quick about this."
Grimsley said with a sigh, leaning on his cane and waiting to see what CPU's next move would be.

147.png

#47 Wynn

Wynn

Squire

• Squire
  • 695 posts

User's Awards

Posted 25 March 2011 - 11:33 PM

Almost at the moment before Charles would deploy the Wing Binders, the battle had seemingly stopped. Knowing that, he quickly tried to gain stability in mid-air but could not do so, forcing him to continue with current path, resulting in him doing a rough glide across the ground. Gaining his composure, his psychic powers suddenly heightened, gaining a different kind of pressure from Grims now.

"I await the day we meet under better circumstances." was the only thing that came from Charles, with his breathing becoming shallower. Has all the activity from today taken a toll on him or was this a side-effect from his ability. With not much else to say, he took flight and headed back to his base of operations, located near the business district of town, the Pryce Industries Legacy Museum.

Edited by Wynn, 25 March 2011 - 11:53 PM.

#48 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 11:35 PM

Looked like another battle was about to begin. Another hero to the scene.

The man was now free to go, but freedom never tasted so horrible. He was about to leave the fight to someone who could possibly die too. If he worked with that person he stands a better chance.

But...

He had to honor his surrender. Holding on to his pride, he got out of his stance. He took a nice long look at the hero. He then dashed off with amazing speed following with a leap into the air. He then releases a burst of air that makes him looks like he's flying.

And like that he was off.

#49 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 25 March 2011 - 11:52 PM

Jack headed home, if you could call it that. A small, one bedroom apartment buried in what most would consider the slums. He was essentially broke, having barely a penny to his name which did not truly belong to his parents. He slipped into the alleyway between his building and the one next door, where he scaled the fire escape as quickly and quietly as he could until he reached his apartment. He slid open the window easily and climbed in. Sure, leaving the window unlocked would allow robbers easy access, but, seriously, what second-rate robber would be able to make off with anything from Frostbite's apartment? Please.

He dropped down into his bedroom and groaned. He removed his helmet, tossed it up into the air, and then hurled it at the door across the way, just as it opened. Meg's eyes widened as she instinctively caught the helmet and proceeded to polish it with her right sleeve. She puffed out her lower lip and asked, "Rough day, huh?"

Jack mumbled, "Just a little. Grimsley's toying with us. He sent some hired muscle to watch over the building's destruction. The guy knew absolutely nothing helpful." He threw his gloves onto the bed. "Grimsley escaped in his limo, the Dark Knight tried to kill the guy Grimsley sent, and the guy, Livewire, escaped..." He massaged his temples with his freshly naked hands before saying, "It was fantastic." He dropped onto the bed, face down.

Meg placed the helmet neatly on his dresser and sat on the bed. She patted his head and said, "Don't be so glum. I'm sure things will get better."

He grumbled into the mattress.

She bopped his head and said, "Take your cell next time, idiot."

He pushed himself up and sat on the bed, facing her with legs folded. He cocked his head to one side to ask, "Why?"

She rolled her eyes and said, "Because, I've been watching the news, and, well, somebody apparently stopped that Grimsley fellow from escaping. Some samurai-looking dude."

"Hm, well, I hope he finds something out." He hopped off the bed and made his way into the kitchen, where he scrounged up something to eat, deciding to kick back and relax the rest of the day. He'd have plenty of time to expend his anger sometime later when Meg wasn't around. He counted himself lucky for making such a good friend in college, and he wasn't about to freak her out by messing up the apartment. She, unlike him, was still attending school nearby and had parents who didn't mind supporting her as she made her way through school. Jack didn't care for the details, just for the fact that that all meant he didn't have to pay a dime for rent until Meg finished school. The unfortunate part was that Jack's bed was the couch. He dropped down onto the couch and kicked his boots up onto one arm, flipping through channels on the television to find something interesting. He kept the rest of his costume on due to a laziness and lack of want to expend the energy required to change.

He sighed, poking at his leftovers, wondering if Grimsley would ever come looking for him, as Livewire had hinted. He shrugged and ignored it, instead watching the news as the people scrambled to explain all that had happened.

#50 Blade

Blade

Administrator

• Monarch
  • 163 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 12:19 AM

Alexander had just arrived at home, As soon as he entered through the door he had Drew standing with a bottle of water.

" I suppose thing's didn't go your way Master Love? " asked Drew who noticed that Alexander wasn't in the talkative mood. Alexander took the bottle of water and chugged it all down until the bottle was completely empty.

" Other's got involved, someone by the name of Frostbite displayed his impressive abilities. He though wanted to let the murderer walk away, unharmed and let's face it Drew I am so not the type to let a vicious murderer walk away free.

Drew looked at him, raised his eyebrows and replied " So what exactly did you do? "

Alexander didn't want to tell Drew, He knew how disappointed he would be and he was the one who raised him to do the right thing, He was his parent. " It's been a long day Drew, I must get ready, Do me a favor and call every mayor news channel and tell them Alexander Love has an mayor announcement, Tell them to meet me at Love Enterprises building.

Alexander gave out a quick smirk and walked up the stairs knowing that what he was about to do was unhero like.

a>

#51 Ralor

Ralor

Knight

• Knight
  • 781 posts
  • A Musical Madman

Posted 26 March 2011 - 01:02 AM

Dentoka had decided not to go to the conference, and instead held his own silent vigil in honour of The Legionnaire from dawn until dusk. He sat remembering the events leading up to now. The Legionnaire was responsible for his very reason for life. He couldn't stray from the path he had chosen.

When dusk had come and the sun had fallen, he went into the special part of his treehouse where he kept his tv and computer. He had recorded all the day's coverage, and he started playing it back. Within the first half-hour somebody had started laying siege to the city.

He shook his head. "That's Aequitas for you. One day honouring the fallen and the whole city starts falling apart. I'd better go catch up tomorrow. But for now-" He was interrupted by his mother's voice.

"Dentoka! Time for bed! Can you sleep in the house tonight, please? It's a little cold outside for you to sleep in the treehouse."

Dentoka smiled. Though she was only his mother through adoption, Stephanie cared about him. He actually was grateful to have a motherly figure for once since he ran away. But he couldn't think about that. There was a reason he ran away. He had to remember that.

"Yeah, mom, I'll be there in just a second!" He closed and locked the door to his treehouse and jumped down to the ground with a roll to break his fall. Then he halfheartedly hugged his mother, as it was still fairly awkward to him, and wandered into the house.

Edited by Ralor, 26 March 2011 - 03:24 PM.

Sig312.jpg

Im dum.

Shhhhh. It's okay. We understand.

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3989-9578
Nintendo Network ID: Niroji

Steam: Musical Madman

#52 Blade

Blade

Administrator

• Monarch
  • 163 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 04:37 PM

Alexander arrived at Love Industries, getting out of his limo he was surrounded by almost every news reported in the state. Questions started swarming in as he tried to take a few steps forward.

" Now now everyone, There's a reason why you're all here, Today's events were catastrophic and the death of The Legionnaire has us all deeply hurt especially me. He was a good friend of mine and for his death to come so soon is frightening to the people of this city. I Alexander Love will give away 250 million to anybody who brings me any of the vigilantes that were seen today. 500 million if you bring them alive. "

Alexander buttoned his coat and proceeded onto his company building. The reporters seemed shocked that he would give away such money, Although Alexander was almost certain that someone brave enough with great power would challenge those seen today and hopefully bring them to him.

a>

#53 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 26 March 2011 - 06:47 PM

The next morning, every caped hero who had powers and had been in the public eye at one point in their career would find a pristine envelope upon waking.

The Spacelee siblings, Frostbite, The Dark Knight, Silver Senturion, Kenshi, Silver Mask, Riptide, Needles, Burning Rage, Stonewall, and even The Balance all would find letters addressed to their alter ego (Real Name) selves. Likely this would take some of them by surprise. Each letter would read exactly the same.

Dear Friend,

You are cordially invited to attend a soiree hosted by the virtuous Cardinal Vice this afternoon. You are expected, but not required, naturally, to arrive at 1027 Eastland Drive. Do not worry if you arrive early or late. We are expecting you and welcome you all with open arms. If you wish to know what time your arrival would be considered prompt, we'll set it for four in the afternoon. Refreshments will be served.

Regards,
Cardinal Vice

If any of these heroes decided to follow the leads to the building to meet with Grimsley and his friends, they would find that the street numbers on Eastland Drive would go from 1023 to 1029 with no building in between. The ruins of an old factory destroyed decades ago sat in this lot. Dead grass, gravel, and crushed empty beer cans littered the front yard of the complex. Five foot high cement walls that blocked the area from the street were cracked and weathered from time's steady march. The four story building had pieces missing, including a large hole in the west side of the building from the fire that had decimated the building and surrounding area. Some of them may remember hearing of the event that lead to this building's appearance. Others may not. The incident occurred well over twenty years prior.

The once cream colored exterior was mostly a charred black now. The windows that still had glass were misaligned and fogged with dirt and accumulated grime. There was graffiti depicting rather colorful language scrawled across the front of the complex. It wasn't a nice place, by any means.

If they dared to step through the wired gate, the invitation was considered accepted.

Edited by Valor, 26 March 2011 - 06:50 PM.

#54 qster

qster

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 07:40 PM

Allan heard the news of Alexander Love's announcement, reeling back with laughter at the man's sudden care for everything that happened earlier. Thinking it would be good for a couple laughs, Allan thought he should pay the man a visit, possibly beat him to a pulp if he tried anything more heroic than this supposed offer of seeing everyone who was in today's earlier events for 250 million dollars, 500 million if found alive. Pushing his way past all of the crowds that still lurked on the streets, Allan finally arrived at Love Enterprises, where all of the reporters flocked to in order to get their story on the air.

"Get out of my way, lady. I've got business here. Step aside or someone is going to get hurt." Allan threatened an anchorwoman at the scene, trying to stir up a situation to make them leave.

"Sir, what right do you have to threaten me? Do you even know who I am? I'm Barbara Walker from Channel Six News, and if you decide to get in my way, then I'll have to alert the authorities. Now leave." The anchorwoman combated, trying to get Allan to leave the scene.

"...This gives me the right to be here, lady. I don't care about you or your retarded news station. Actually, Channel Ten owns you losers hands down. now step aside before I combine you, your crew, and that truck into a can of tuna. Now scram." Allan shouted, pulling down the hood of his hoodie and stashing his cap in his pocket, revealing his true face.

The woman looked at him and screamed, running into the van, her crew following suit. The other news crews looked in their direction, wondering why they screamed and ran into their vehicle, following their action as they stared at Stonewall in fear. The news crews now gone, Allan approached one of the most powerful men in all of the city, Alexander Love. The earth beneath his feet crunched and crumbled beneath him as he approached the "businessman", standing in front of him with a serious face despite wanting to laugh about what happened.

"You just love attracting all of the attention to yourself, don't you? You act like a hero, and yet I know secretly you are even worse than a true villain. All of you heroes are all cut from the same cloth: Just do some good deeds to get noticed and reap the rewards. As much as I want to rant, now really isn't the time. Sadly, I need the money, so pay up." Stonewall ranted, picking up Alexander by the collar of his shirt.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Posted Image

#55 Wynn

Wynn

Squire

• Squire
  • 695 posts

User's Awards

Posted 26 March 2011 - 08:21 PM

As he landed on top of the Pryce Industries Legacy Museum, Charles had a hard time getting back on his feet. The maintenance team that was on standby rushed over to him and quickly unmounted the Wing Binders attached to his suit since they more than likely became dead weight at the moment. "Run diagnostics. Something must be wrong with the automatic mass balance auto-control or the pressure regulator. And for god's sake, place some hardpoint weaponry on this suit." said the silver masked hero as he continued walking towards the rooftop stairs in order to get to the basement of the museum.

Secretly, the museum is a front for an underground research facility that houses various projects Pryce Industries is working on, among them the SVFD project. Charles personally heads the SVFD project and occasionally collects battle data such as the events from today. Aside from him, he has a few others working on the project, notably Homer Zarathrusta, the best scientist the world has never known. Later on that night, the debriefing of the day's mission would begin, with Homer starting it off.

"Mister Pryce, we've finished the analysis. There are really no flaws with the current design though, if you ask me, there is something wrong with it. I know we've gone through this before but we really can't add any weapons to it since you insist on maintaining a low profile. Now, on the other hand, if you went with my initial concept of an absolute battle armor with a portable nuclear generator, we could defini-"

"I don't intend to be the cause of a meltdown in any part of Aequitas." interrupted Charles. "You know more than I that with our current technology, we could easily get destroyed by the stronger superpowered beings if we go up against them. Now, aside from that, tell me. How come the SVFD was malfunctioning during the third mission phase? It barely kept me conscious during that swift descent."

"Charles. There wasn't anything wrong with the suit. Your psychic abilities peaked at that crucial moment, for some reason. The Operator system's charts even spiked as it collected your neural data. The good news is though, we think we have found a way to observe this phenomenon better. Your suit will be outfitted with an experimental piece of technology the thinktank has dubbed as the Psycosense."

The meeting continued on, though not much was discussed afterwards aside from the usual analysis of battle tactics and sweating over repair bills. Notable highlights from the meeting was how ineffective the current Clay Bazooka mixture from actually detaining super villains was and the phenomenon of Livewire's "bio electricity." The last man to leave the briefing room was Charles, who stayed to study the day's battle until midnight. Sure enough, he passed out once he reached his mansion, sleeping in the living room for the night.

As he woke up the next day, Charles found out about two things which caused him to raise his eyebrow. First was the bounty Alexander Love placed on the Cardinal Vice, which Charles thought to be silly more than anything. Only the pettiest of "superheroes" would actually take that offer up and Charles knew that any competent supervillain would already be under Cardinal Vice's employ. The other thing was the letter addressed to Charles. After reading the letter, Charles got on his communicator.

"Operator, deploy my SVFD immediately. I'm going in."

"Not so fast Charles. I should probably brief you on your new suit's features. I think you'll find them useful, to say the least."

~

Later on that noon, a shadow hovered over the airspace of Eastland Drive. It was a mechanical, four-winged figure with violet streaks that reflected the sun's rays quite brightly. Three sharp blade-spikes then appeared on each of his arms, the answer Homer had to Charles' plea for weapons incorporated into the suit itself.

Silver Mask then landed in the yard in front of the old, abandoned building. He slowly walked towards the entrance, carrying with him a bottle of Romanée-Conti. After all, they were serving drinks and Charles would rather have his from something that actually suited his tastes. He then slowly opened the door, ready for almost anything that could possibly happen.

Edited by Wynn, 26 March 2011 - 08:36 PM.

#56 Rose

Rose

Squire

• Squire
  • 362 posts

User's Awards

Posted 26 March 2011 - 08:42 PM

It had only been a day since the unveiling of Cardinal Vice and the destruction of one of Aequitas buildings, but things were still on edge. The man known as Alexander Love had set a bounty on the head of any “vigilante” that had to do with the events of the previous day, knowing damn well the amount of money he promised would cause more trouble than good. Civilians would take it upon themselves to find these “vigilantes” and most likely be hurt or even killed in the process. Aequitas was about to begin downward spiral of violence, just what Jack had been hoping for.

Jack we have some mail here. Hmm bill, bill, bill, and an envelope addressed to me and you?

Open up the envelope and read me what it says.

Dear Friend,

You are cordially invited to attend a soiree hosted by the virtuous Cardinal Vice this afternoon. You are expected, but not required, naturally, to arrive at 1027 Eastland Drive. Do not worry if you arrive early or late. We are expecting you and welcome you all with open arms. If you wish to know what time your arrival would be considered prompt, we'll set it for four in the afternoon. Refreshments will be served.

Regards,
Cardinal Vice

Ha so I see Grimsley did take it upon himself to contact us and what
better way

Stop right there, we are not going to meet this man

Julia! Stop being so damn stubborn already. You hope for peace and prosperity of Aequitas, but sit around and want to do nothing when an opportunity like this arises? Regardless if we attend or do not attend this meeting, Grimsley will still have it and things will get a lot worse then what we witnessed yesterday. Now if you want to protect Aequitas like your propose then attend this meeting with me and see what Grimsley has to say. He obviously knows our real identities so there isn’t any hiding from him anyway.

But, but, but

But nothing, things are the way they are and we have to deal with it. You can either cower in fear of what is going to come, try to stop it, or in my eyes be one to help the change.

What are you saying brother, you want to help Grimsley

I’m not saying anything, but your safety is my only concern and this man is interesting. His actions intrigue me. He could have killed the Mayor yesterday, but instead he left the scene to come send us a letter. Who do you know would do that? Think logically now, if we go and it’s a trap then it’s a trap. Either way Grimsley or his crew will come after us sooner or later.

I can’t believe what I’m hearing

Enough, I’m done with this conversation. I shall go get dressed and prepare for this meeting. If you’re coming with me then I suggest you do the same.

After taking a quick shower, Jack proceeded to get dressed in his room. He could hear flowing water coming from his sisters bathroom.

Guess she finally decided on coming with me.

Getting dressed in his casual wear, Jack took a seat on the couch and waited for Julia to come into the living room to leave. She would either continue complaining or just go along with it, but whatever she chose to do Jack would have to deal with it.

Are you ready to go Jack?

Yeah, are you fine now?

No I’m not, but I will go with you because I won’t let you walk into
anything alone. I hope your right about this.

Don’t worry Julia, I will protect you.

Jumping In the car Jack and Julia made their way to the destination. Arriving around 4:15, Jack and Julia stopped abruptly. Were they at the right spot? The buildings numbers seemed to skip the designated house number and the area was a wreck. This was the same area that had the huge fire about 20 years ago and the area was never fixed up. A slight tap against the driver side window startled them. As Jack rolled down his window, a man spoke.

Jack and Julia Spacelee? Please will you come with me? Sir Grimsley is waiting.

Jack let out a laugh as he unloosened his seatbelt.

Guess Grimsley knew we were coming. This man just keeps making things more and more interesting.

A girl, she sits alone on a pitch black night, sad, as nights dark veil descends, but low, the moon nestles into the sky, silvery and full, banishing the dark once it came, when dawn breaks, the night of atonement quietly departs

Posted Image

I hate you more than Cole McGrath hates water.

In brightest day, in blackest night,
No evil shall escape my sight
Let those who worship evil's might,
Beware my power... Green Lantern's light!

Posted Image

#57 Blade

Blade

Administrator

• Monarch
  • 163 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 09:15 PM

Alexander watches as the man approached him, Alexander gave out a quick smirk as he knew why the man was here. He saw how fast he scared off the news crews so Alexander knew that he must be after the money.

"You just love attracting all of the attention to yourself, don't you? You act like a hero, and yet I know secretly you are even worse than a true villain. All of you heroes are all cut from the same cloth: Just do some good deeds to get noticed and reap the rewards. As much as I want to rant, now really isn't the time. Sadly, I need the money, so pay up."

The man was brave enough to grab to Alexander by his collar and by then Alexander's smirk went away. Four of his security guards approached the man reaching in their coats to grab their weapons. " Alexander's smirk came out again, Now Now boys put those away toys won't work here, I got this take a hike while the big boys talk "

Alexander picked up the mans hands to fix his collar. " This is Armani, this cost's more than your whole life kid, Do not test me and do not ever lay your hands on me ever again or I swear on my family's life I will drop you. " One of Alexander's bodyguard approached him.

" Forgive me sir but the Asian's have arrived and they are ready to to make a serious offer." Alexander laughed " We'll make them wait a bit, Let me finish with this one first and I'll be up" The man nodded and replied " Yes sir I'll let them know " Alexander quickly turned to face the man who was waiting patiently. " You want the money huh? I don't play games so if you don't think you're incapable of doing the job then get lost and stop wasting my fucking time. But you're still here so I assume you're ready, First I want to get to know you kid, I want you to stop by tomorrow morning at my mansion and give me one good reason why you need the money and what you are going to do with it. I want to know what you desire, Do you want power? Do you want to be feared? I want to know everything kid. tomorrow morning don't make me wait kid "

Alexander proceeded on to his building, Never looking back at the man. Alexander wanted to see if the kid was serious about the money and if he would truly show up.

THE NEXT DAY

Alexander woke up early the next day to wait up on the kid. Drew came in his room to deliver something that was laying on his front gate. " Master Love, This was left at the front gate, I think you should see it. "

Alexander took the letter from Drew's hand and read...

Dear Friend,

Regards,
Cardinal Vice

Alexander was shocked how the hell did they know where he lived, Could they have known that The Dark Knight was Alexander Love?

a>

#58 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 26 March 2011 - 09:49 PM

His mind was empty and so was his stomach. Damien grunted as he couldn't think of anything to entertain himself till nightfall, he couldn't even think about what he wanted for lunch. Turning his head to a small alarm clock on his side table, he felt surprised to discover he had been laying on his bed for three hours. He sat up right on his bed and looked around the room. His whole apartment looked like it was untouched and clean, despite it's small size. This always made Damien wonder if he should spend more time at home instead of only coming back to sleep.

He swung his legs to the side of the bed and stood upright. He walked over to his desk and took a black, cuboid shaped remote. Sitting back down on his bed, he aimed it at a small tv and turned on the news. He widened his eyes when he saw an announcement by Alexander Love. He said that he'd offer two hundred and fifty million dollars to anyone that would bring a superhero to him, double that if they were alive. Damien smiled as he had now found something to do. Turning of the tv after Alexander finished his announcement, he threw his remote on the bed and walked to the sliding door. Picking up his mask that was on the ground not far from it, he placed it back on his face headed out onto the balcony. Closing the sliding door, he flew away to where he placed his backpack from before.

Landing swiftly onto the alley way floor, he took his bag from beside the dumpster and opened it. After checking to see if anyone was looking, he changed into his normal outfit that consisted of a black t-shirt, faded blue jeans that are ripped in the knee cap area, red high top sneakers, a ruby studded earring on his right ear, a small silver chain necklace around his neck, a blue sports watch on his left hand, and some headphones around his neck.

He swung the bag onto his back and made his way out of the alley. Damien growing tired of his stomach quietly begging him to fill it to the top, decided to walk to the nearest cafe. Taking a left from the end of alleyway, he could see all sort of people on the streets. Angry drivers, children that were pretending to be heroes and villains and even old men that sat on a bench and talked about the no good heroes and villains and how they're using the town as a playground. It all seemed so natural and somehow peaceful.

Arriving at the cafe his stomach eagerly wanted to go to, he smiled to see that there was no line. Making his way to the counter, he saw a girl that looked about eighteen waiting there for customers. Standing at the counter, he looked at the girl and smiled, her replying with a friendly smile. Looking up at the menu, Damien scanned each thing they had and decided on getting a black coffee and a sandwich.

"Uh, can I get a chicken sandwich and black coffee please?" he asked the girl at the counter.

She nodded touched a few bits on a screen. "Is that all?" she asked. Damien nodded and the girl smiled before walking to the fridge and pulling out his sandwich. It was cut in half an filled with lettuce, tomatoes chicken, mayonnaise and other good things. Placing it on the counter, she walked to the coffee machine and filled a cardboard cup with the coffee Damien wanted. Screwing the lid on the cup, she came back and placed it on the counter.

"That'll be five dollars and sixty cents" she said after pushing a few more things on the screen from before.

Damien pulled out the required amount of money and handed it to the girl. She took it from Damien and put it into a till that sprung open. Damien took his food and smiled a the girl once more before walking to a table outside the cafe. Sitting down, he opened up the container holding his sandwich and gobbled in a few minutes. Taking his coffee, he swallowed big gulps of it every few seconds. Once he was done, he let out a nice burp before throwing his rubbish into a bin nearby. Looking at the inside of the cafe, he noticed the girl at the counter had been looking at him for a while. When she locked eyes with him she turned away, a little embarrassed since she had been caught staring as him.

Ignoring her, he stood up, put his hands in his pockets and walked away. Hailing a taxi, he sat inside and drove back home. Paying the driver, he walked into his apartment building and took the stairs up to his rooms floor. Opening the door to his apartment, he placed his bag to the side and lay once more on his bed. For the rest of the day, he stared a the ceiling, watched tv and ate pizza for dinner. After all this, he listened to the sounds of car being broken into before falling asleep on his bed.

The next morning Damien collected the mail from the bottom floor and found only one letter inside. Opening it, his eyes widened and he walked back to his apartment staring at each word.

Dear Friend,

Regards,
Cardinal Vice

Damien stayed out the whole day and kept the letter in his pocket so he remembered where to go. He wore his costume, becoming Burning Rage, and walked on top of buildings, flew across the sky and visited random parts of the city. That day and the day before it, Burning Rage didn't really feel like being the villain he was. He decided that he would go to where the letter wanted him to go for some entertainment, also because he was curious to see what he wanted.

When the after noon came, Burning Rage flew to the place he had been told to go. Landing on the street, he looked at all of rubbish on the ground. The baldy burnt buildings and the wired fences didn't look that welcoming. He walked to the building he was supposed to go to and wondered what he was supposed to do. A man in a black suit tapped his shoulder and startled him. Jumping a little he turned around and sneered at the man, which was only visible through the eyes holes in his mask.

"Hey! Don't scare me like that" he snapped.

"My apologies. Damien Flare? Sir Grimsley has been waiting for you, please follow me" he said, bowing his head for a short second as a sorry, but Burning Rage could that there were small creases near his mouth that showed he was stopping himself from laughing with the say Burning Rage reacted.

"Gah whatever, lets just go" Burning Rage followed the man and wondered where he would take him.

TheDreamEX.png

tumblr_n6lpksz2V81sfgfh0o1_500.gif

Gif not by me

A little one

#59 qster

qster

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 10:09 PM

"...Fine, I'll be there. Oh, and I'll let you know at least this much: Unlike all of those other hoodlums who call themselves villains, I am different from them, not just because I need the money from a "hero" like you, but because I actually have some honor. I'll make sure to meet you there, just bring the money and I will have no reason to kill you." Allan frowned, walking away from Alexander.

The next day, Allan woke up from his slumber on the couch, looking at the clock that hung above the television. It laughed at him as he was already nearing the time he promised to meet the man. On the coffee table in front of the brown couch he slept on, there was an envelope addressed to him, but there was no time for him to read it. Stashing it away in his backpack, he ran out the door, not caring to put on his civilian disguise, which could make things better or worse for him. Rushing out the door with his backpack, he sprinted as fast as his hulking frame allowed him, charging his way to Alexander's mansion in the middle of the city.

"Get out of my way! Unless you want to get mowed down under a pile of heavy stone, I recommend getting out of my way! At least get out of your retarded crowds and disperse a little, would ya? Some of us happen to be in a hurry!" Stonewall shouted, charging through the mass crowds of the people that crowded the sidewalk.

The people screamed in terror as Stonewall came charging past them, quickly dispersing into the streets, some being unfortunate enough to get run over by an alarmed vehicle. Allan had no choice but to press on, as much as he hated leaving the people behind to die. However, his meeting with the man forced him to continue, hoping for the safety of the people as he continue his reckless charge to the mansion.

To his dismay, a group of police cars blocked his path, forcing him to come to a halt. As he thought, the policemen fired at him, only to have the bullets reflect off of his rocky exterior, only to lead to their own demise. Gripping the underside of a police car, he hurled it to the side, continuing his sprint to Alexander. Finally, he approached the gate, shaking it in hopes of being let in. The police directly behind him, they pulled out their handcuffs, somehow managing to wrap them around his rocky wrists.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Posted Image

#60 Blade

Blade

Administrator

• Monarch
  • 163 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 10:26 PM

Alexander was reading the letter from the Cardinal Vice leader out loud so Drew could hear. He was rather surprised that the leader would want to meet with The Dark Knight, Could this be a trap he thought...." What do you think Drew, Should I go? "

Drew looked down for a quick minute and picked up his eyes to meet Alexanders " Sir Love I believe that if he truly did want you dead you would be, Seeing as he knows your true identity he would have already exposed you to the world or rather killed you sir. I think he's giving you a chance to work something out, Whatever it is Master Love I think you should go. " Drew picked up the plate of which Alexander had eaten out of and left the room. At this point Alexander had hear gun shots outside of his gate. As he had gotten out he noticed police officers hand cuffing the man that he had talked to yesterday.

" Sorry to bother you like this Mr.Love but it seems we have an intruder, We're taking him downtown sir no worries. " Shouted one of the police officers.

Alexander was a bit disappointed how the hell could he have gotten arrested? I mean didn't he have special abilities? At that moment Alexander thought about letting the cops take him but in his heart he though of that to be the wrong thing to do.

" Officers please, This man was in a rush to see me. If you would for me let him go. " The two officers looked at each others and nodded. They uncuffed him and looked at Alexander as if he was their ruler. " There you go Mr.Love, You ever need anything let us know sir." Alexander walked further to the gate where the man stood.

" How pathetic and sad, You want the money, to work for me and you can't even get past the gates?, Past some useless cops? Run on home to mommy kid, You are of no use to me. "

Alexander turned around and started to walk back to his mansion to get ready for the meeting with the Cardinal Vice leader.

a>