• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 Crimson Wolf

Crimson Wolf

Page

• Page
  • 57 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 09:11 PM

In a day within a particular forest, as dawn broke, rested Crimson Wolf, a creature of a little known species called Ferfnir, that have the strength of a human and wolf combined.

The morning came with a very gentle, yet refreshing breeze, that the sleeping Crimson Wolf would soon wake up to.

He rested rather peacefully near a large tree, in the shade of it as the sun rose. Laying face down, on his stomach, having been sound asleep, snoring during a rest after a day of strength sapping traveling, both up and down hills, and through some tough to get through areas.

With a picking up of the wind, a gust carrying along it a leaf low down near the ground, floated along through the air, slipping right into Crimson's muzzle, on the roof of his mouth, that had tickled at the inside of his muzzle, waking him up from his sound sleep, exhaling heavily he managed to blow the leaf out of his mouth.

Sluggishly he opened his eyes, then pushing himself up as far as to his knees using his front paws, then letting out a sleepy yawn, at the end of which slipped out a slight whine noise, then rising up to his feet.

"Ugh, what are the odds of a leaf drifting into my mouth..." Crimson griped, "Well, might as well get moving again, there is always more ground to be covered."

The day was indeed young, what would he encounter on his travels? Only time will tell. While he was irritated by nature prematurely waking him, Crimson thought it was good to be traveling again, seeing new sights, meeting new people on his way, no doubt.

Posted Image

#2 Vitrenie

Vitrenie

Page

• Page
  • 47 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 09:50 PM

Viteren, an anthropomorphic tiger standing at 6’4, sporting clothing that looked like it was thrown together in a mere minute, walked along the forests floor in a relaxed manner. As he walked his mind was cluttered with past events that led to him being where he is. This place was very different to home, and the forests were much less dense than he was used to. He felt exposed and slightly lost.

The forest was blind to his movements and actions, he didn’t feel very safe here, although he knew going back home would never be an option.

All he could do now is move forward into this world, taking a blind and misguided step every time. As he walked on he noticed a clearing, he walked towards it and found that the forest cleared into a cliff. He stood near the edge, looking out into the view and feeling the cool breeze of the wind dance through his exposed fur.

‘The air is cleaner here’ He thought, he proceeded to take in deep rhythmic breathes, feeling the air circulate into his lungs and back out of his body, clearing his mind and spirit. This relaxed him deeply, and he began to feel a bit drowsy.

He sat down on the grass that covered the clearing, and listened to the breeze, however he also picked up on another sound. It was the distinctive sound of another creature making its way through the forest. Viteren wanted to get up and leave, he did not want another attack on him, he was already sporting a wound from the previous traveller he met. He heard the creature, and he knew running from it would only make the pain on his wound act up, and be more noticeable to whomever sees him. Interaction is inevitable. ‘May as well try to be friendly’ he thought.

#3 Crimson Wolf

Crimson Wolf

Page

• Page
  • 57 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 10:40 PM

Crimson saw a tall, anthropomorphic tiger a short distance ahead, and curious about the individual, approached him in a friendly manner, as not to get the tiger's back up.

"Such a pleasant breeze, isn't it?" he said, greeting with a warm smile as he walked up to him, and up to the cliff, and sat down fairly close to the edge, but not too dangerously so.

Crimson Wolf took in a deep breath of the fresh air as there was a gust, feeling very revitalized. "Ah, I love a cool breeze..." he appeared to have lost himself in relaxation from the breeze that blew, for a moment anyways...

"Pardon me, I didn't mean to seem like I was ignoring you. The name is Crimson Wolf, pleased to meet you. A fellow traveler, I presume?" he said, as he offered a paw to shake in friendly greeting.

Posted Image

#4 Vitrenie

Vitrenie

Page

• Page
  • 47 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 11:05 PM

Viteren got up and extended a hand out and shook paws with the stranger, who called himself Crimson Wolf. "Viteren" He replied. "And I guess you can refer to me as a traveler." Well he seems friendly enough, there's no hint that he wants to slice me in half, Vit thought to himself.

Viteren smiled back. A strong wind blew by making the trees rustle with excitement, then died down back to the gentle breeze again. Vit spoke again, "To be honest I dont think a traveler would consider themselves as lost as I feel, Crimson. Perhaps you know where a food supply can be found?"

Vit wasnt entirely sure why he put sudden trust in Crimson. Perhaps he was desparate, the wound on his stomach was very painful. Although it was hard to tell if it was from the wound itself or that it was actully hunger pains. Vit felt and looked uncomfortable, he was not used to sporting a wound like this for that long. Fortunately his clothing hid it well. This wolf was very kind, he didn't want to alarm him by him finding out about the large gash across his stomach. It was poorly bandaged and would occasionally open up letting blood pour out more.

Viteren sighed, he would have to try harder to deal with it later, now he just wanted someone to travel with him incase things went bad for him. Again.

#5 Crimson Wolf

Crimson Wolf

Page

• Page
  • 57 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 01:24 AM

After hearing the tiger Viteren ask if Crimson knew where there was a food supply, he looked off into the distance beyond the cliff, examining the trees best he could from as far away from some of them as he was, and eventually spotted an apple tree.

"Viteren, do you like apples, by any chance? Because I can see an apple tree a little ways past this cliff, just need to find a safe way to get to the bottom of it to get to that tree, if you like apples alright, or are willing to try them if you have never had one before..." he said, looking down to the bottom of the cliff.

"And you say you feel very lost out here? I am sorry to hear that, I wish you could say you had a feeling of belonging in this very large place that I like to call nature, but clearly something isn't right for you out here, it would seem..." Crimson Wolf acknowledged, shaking his head a couple of times.

He thought Viteren seemed to be pretty friendly, but a bit troubled, and it concerned Crimson a little, but he didn't know anything about this individual, really, so he couldn't give it very much thought at this point.

Posted Image

#6 Vitrenie

Vitrenie

Page

• Page
  • 47 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 04:01 PM

"Yes I have had an apple before. As I recall they are quite delicious." Vit noticed Crimson looking down the cliff, he wanted a safe way down, but Viteren didn't mind climbing. Although he did have his injury to consider, what if it ripped open even more? That could be life threatening. "We can just head around, unless you can see a dependable way to climb down this thing. Other than that I don't mind the walk."

Vit thought about what Crimson had said about belonging. "Well these areas are very unfamiliar and much different than what I'm used to. However all I need it a bit of time to become used to the environment, and maybe learn how it behaves. Once I can do that I'll fit in just fine here. Crimson, maybe you can help me? Well, actually I don't really think you can. But maybe if their are plants with any sort of healing ability, or attacking capabilities, or anything really, I would greatly appreciate the knowledge."

Viteren smiled, he was hoping that maybe a plant could help soothe the gash on his stomach. Normally he had other means, but he needed to keep it all secret from the stranger until he could gain his trust, and also so that the stranger could gain his.

#7 Crimson Wolf

Crimson Wolf

Page

• Page
  • 57 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 04:53 PM

"Well, I am glad you like apples, that tree off a short ways would appear to supply as much as you would want. And there are poppy seeds, they can act as a painkiller when eaten. Are you telling me something is paining you, Viteren? What's wrong?"

A question answered, and a question asked, Crimson was curious, and somewhat concerned by Viteren's question, as it would clearly suggest he is in some pain.

"Hm, I am sure, though, that if we go along this far enough, we will be able to just go around it eventually, without having to proceed directly down it, as that would be risking unnecessary danger. Well, best start making our way around this so we can feed that hunger of yours with some apples." he said, giving a smile to Viteren, before starting to walk onwards at a casual pace, tail swaying from one side to the other as he enjoyed the breeze brushing through the fur on his face as he walked.

Posted Image

#8 Vitrenie

Vitrenie

Page

• Page
  • 47 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 08:37 PM

Viterens ears twitched at Crimson asking him about a pain. Was it really that obvious? He guessed it was fairly stupid of him to hide somethng like that. Although he didnt want to look weak. "That would be well appreciated Crimson, if these poppy seeds will ease my pain then I will glady look for them." Vit lifted his shirt, revealing the large wound on his stomach. There was freshly dired blood around and mostly below it. He put his shirt back down. "What do they look like? Can they be scented? tracked?"

Viteren followed Crimson keepiong with his pace, and keeping a distance so he doesnt get hit by his tail. He noticed the markigs on it, and then looked at his own hand, which bared simpler markings. "Crimson, do the patterns on your tail mean anything to you? If you see this," Vit showed the flame shaped black marking on his hand, "It reveals my ancestry. What does yours mean? If anything." Vit was only trying to make conversation. He wanted to know a bit about the wolf so he could classify him as non-hostile. Instead of dangerous like the previous person he met. His thoughts were interupted when his stomach growled, the wound only amplified the pain. "Nevermind, I'd prefer to eat before sharing stories." Viteren continued to walk along with Crimson.

#9 Crimson Wolf

Crimson Wolf

Page

• Page
  • 57 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 10:39 PM

Crimson shook his head before responding to Viteren's question about if poppy seeds are scented or could be tracked. "No, but I will be glad to keep an eye out for you and try to find some, you shouldn't have to needlessly be suffering from pain, when there should be something to ease it..."

The two of them proceeded onward, as Crimson kept a sharp eye out for any sign of poppy seeds around. "Hm, is that...?" He thought for a moment he saw a ways ahead what could be holding a few poppy seeds.

Upon getting closer to it and examining it, he was able to confirm it. "I knew there were some of these around these parts some place." he said, as he snatched a few poppy seeds up, and took them over to Viteren, reaching his paw out offering them to him.

"Here, take these. Once you eat them, they should help you feel better before too long... As for the markings on my tail, I've always wondered about them. Twenty years, and I still have no idea... Does it mean anything to you, Viteren?"

Posted Image

#10 Vitrenie

Vitrenie

Page

• Page
  • 47 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 11:08 PM

Viteren happily took the poppy seeds and ate them, he held onto a few for later. He went closer to the flower to get a better look. “Thank you Crimson, I’ll remember these for next time” He said as he rose back up. “Your markings? Do they mean anything to me?” Viteren was a but surprised that Crimson Wolf would ask him something like that, surely they must be something he has tried to figure out before, but had no success. “Well where I come from, markings like that are not a simple coincidence, or do they mean nothing, unless drawn by a cub for the sheer pleasure of art.”

Viteren continued following Crimson wolf to where he was headed. He thought he could maybe share some insight, but only if he could trust Crimson enough, and that Crimson would trust Vit enough to examine the tail. Last time he shared his secret, he was attacked, thus the wound on his stomach. His stomach was feeling less painful now, the plant must have worked finally.

They finally arrived at the tree. Vit looked up. “Ahh yes, apples, these are quite sweet as I recall” With that he used his claws to climb the tree, as he got up onto a branch, he shouted down to Crimson, “Would you like one or two as well?” Vit noticed his stomach was feeling a bit wet and sticky, he noticed that the wound opened up again and that a small stream of blood crawled down his fur. He groaned, with the pain temporarily gone, he could probably concentrate on healing it more, but he would need Crimson to not be around him. Lest he discover his secret.

If Crimson accepted he would gather four apples for them both, if not he would get two for himself. Vit jumped back down with the apples, wincing a bit as he felt the pressure go directly on his gash.

#11 Crimson Wolf

Crimson Wolf

Page

• Page
  • 57 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 01:40 AM

Crimson looked over to Viteren, with a concerned expression on his face. "Viteren, you appear to be hurting more from that drop, you're bleeding... Damn it, there is nothing around to bandage it up... How long has that wound been there?" he asked.

He looked around, surely to see nothing to use to cover the wound. "I..I could have gotten some apples down for you, if you don't mind my claws having been stuck into them, without even touching the tree otherwise, you should have let me ahead at it..."

Crimson Wolf lowered his head and turned it to a side, as he was disappointed in himself as he didn't take initiative to run ahead himself to start bringing down apples for Viteren, so he never had to climb up it, and then come dropping down in the first place.

Posted Image

#12 Vitrenie

Vitrenie

Page

• Page
  • 47 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 04:20 PM

Vit looked up at Crimson. “I’ll be fine, I’m just not used to sporting a wound like this for so long” Vit cringed a bit, hopefully Crimson did not think to much on that last statement. He stumbled over to a tree and ate one of the apples. He sighed, he lifted his shirt to see the wound, it was not recovering well. Without realizing it, Viteren revealed he had a weapon on him, two in fact, two identical daggers on each side of his waist, held up by a soft wooden belt.

The day was moving on, dusk was soon to arrive. Viteren was getting tired, and slightly exhausted from the minor blood loss.

#13 Crimson Wolf

Crimson Wolf

Page

• Page
  • 57 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 02:00 AM

"So long...? If it were at all possible at any point, you should have seen about bandaging that up somehow, because there certainly isn't anything around here to use, now I don't know what to do about it, perhaps you have more of an idea than me, since you know everything about that wound, and I don't..."

Crimson Wolf was quite concerned, but didn't honestly have the slightest idea of what to do. But he appeared to be quite weak, he thought he should probably rest a while at this point, for if there was nothing that could be done to bandage it up to make it better, it would likely be best to just sleep for a while and not put strain on it, expending his energy.

"Viteren, we should go to sleep for a while soon, if we can't get that bandaged up to help improve it's condition, just resting for a while and saving your strength for the time being would be advisable." Crimson explained, then looking ahead for a moment, before facing Viteren again.

"Do you want to rest here by this tree, or find somewhere else up ahead you may rather rest at? Makes no difference to me, I can pretty much fall asleep wherever, if need be, so whatever you want, just don't go too much longer before taking a while to recover..."

Posted Image

#14 Vitrenie

Vitrenie

Page

• Page
  • 47 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 12:12 PM

Viteren looked over at Crimson Wolf, he felt bad for being a nuisance and possibly a burden. “I’m very sorry Crimson. I need to remember my past, and how I was raised. I was trained and taught to be a guardian to those around me. My tribe was known for our survival skills and fighting techniques. Our resourcefulness, our care, our hospitality and our stamina. I should be the one looking over you, instead of you being the one that seems to have to take care of me.” As Viteren spoke, he looked at the sky in nostalgia and also looked hurt, emotionally.

“We can rest here, I don’t mind, I’ve slept in more uncomfortable spots than this.” Vit walked away from a small splotch of blood that formed on the ground he was on and then laid down, belly up. He sighed. “You’re probably wondering why I don’t just go back to my tribe…” Vit shook his head then said “Nevermind that. Actually, If you’re curious I don’t mind telling you about how I ended up with this wound.” regardless of if Crimson agreed or not Vit went on. “I always love a good story, whether its from me or someone else” He laughed slightly.

“Well it started like this…

Viteren walked alongside the edge of a city, he was recently given a bag of food supplies by a food ‘seller’ for helping out around what the seller called his ‘store’. Vit was very grateful for it and was able to leave the city to explore deeper into the new world he was introduced to. Recently he was exiled from his tribe for complicated reasons, and he had to leave the familiar home and territory in the mountain for this odd outside land.

As he left the outskirts of the city he noticed another traveller trying to catch up to him. He waited and said hello as he approached. “Hi, my name is Jaune.” he said. He was a very well shaped golden coloured fox, unlike any species Vit had ever seen. “My name is Clawd Viteren Stripe, Although many say Vit.” Viteren replied. “Yes yes, actually ‘Vit’, I was very intrigued by the markings on your hand, may I ask where you are from?” Jaune asked, the look in his eyes, they were unnatural, they had a mixture of absolute fear and unbreakable rage, but were well hidden by the Fox’s calm attitude. Although Viteren did not think much of it. He was happy that there might be someone here that knew of his tribe. “I come from a tribe known as Fillana, do you know of it?” With that the fox instantly became hostile, he pulled out a bow that he sported on his back, but he had no arrows. He nonetheless still shot them at blinding speeds towards Vit. The arrows came from what seemed like out from the foxes paw. Vit only had split seconds to react, however he was still able to dodge them. He was taken by surprise with the sudden attack.

“What? Why are you trying to kill me?!” he shouted as he pulled out his own daggers, preparing himself in a defensive stance to fight. “Because you are supposed to slay me! But you cant do that if you are dead now can you? And when you die I’ll hunt down you’re whole tribe again so I don’t have to worry.” Jaune shouted. “But I have no intention in slaying you! I have no reason!”
“What? You haven’t heard of Shira’s prophecy?” Jaune shouted as he shot another arrow. This one was barely dodged by Viteren. ‘Shira’? This name was only known of within Viteren’s own tribe, this fox was no ordinary person, he knew a few things that Vit needed to learn on his own. Perhaps a reason to his exile can be found within the prophecy?

Nonetheless Viteren moved in to attack, maybe if he only best the fox in a battle he could be reasoned with. The fox saw him coming in and threw aside his bow, he raised his paws to attack as Vit drew near. Vit striked at the waist but Jaune moved aside to dodge, as Vit unleashed a fury of slices and cuts Jaune dodged every single one of them with amazing speed and skill. “Your tribe has trained you well, although it will never be good enough.” Jaune said in spite. Jaune finally let out one blow to Vit’s chest, but Vit was able to step back and avoid it, then he leaped over the fox in attempt to try and cut him again, but the fox was well ahead of Vit, and in the blink of an eye sliced open Vit’s stomach. The blood spattering over the fox’s golden fur.

Vit landed on the ground and stumbled then rolled over as he clenched the wound. The fox looked over to him, Vit could hear him mumble under his breath, “You’re no threat, why am I to fear you?” Vit saw the opportunity to run away. He got up and dashed as fast as he could, away from the city, away from the fox. He looked back, Jaune stood there with a curious look in his eyes. Vit felt slightly relieved, but continued to run as far as he could untill he felt safe from the random threat of Jaune.

Shira’s prophecy, Vit needed to learn of this, but he wasn’t sure how he could.

…and a few days of aimless travel, I encounter you Crimson.” Vit finally finished his story, and it was well deep into dusk, a minute more and the sun will have disappeared onto the horizon.

Vit sighed, he closed his eyes, and he slowly drifted into sleep as the night covered the forest.

#15 Crimson Wolf

Crimson Wolf

Page

• Page
  • 57 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 04:56 PM

After hearing Vit's story, Crimson let out a quiet little sigh, Sounds like he hasn't had things very easy himself... he thought to himself, as Viteren fell asleep.

He still had his questions, but he was glad to have gotten to know more about him, how he got that nasty injury he had been suffering from.

I should get some more rest now myself, then... Crimson then laid down nearby, but face down, as to avoid laying on his tail at all, with his right paw hanging over his left, with his head resting on them.

Crimson Wolf slowly dozed off, entering a sound slumber, not to wake up for a fair while. He began to have a dream, or perhaps one would better describe it...as a nightmare.

Just like he was now, he was sleeping peacefully, until he heard a familiar voice, but one he hadn't heard in a little while. It was a voice he most always dreaded to hear, and in this case, it was no exception.

"Crimmmmsonnnn~" the mischievous female's voice spoke, waking Crimson Wolf within his dream. In his dream, he was asleep leaning his back against a tree, the moon was full, and when he opened his eyes, he saw her, covered entirely in black fur, with fiery red eyes looking down at his eyes, it was the complete opposite of the appearance of his sister...

"S-Safina?!" Crimson shot that name out with some amount of fear in his voice as he did, slipping off to the right side of the tree he was leaning on, his right paw placed on the ground, as he attempted to push himself away from her. "Just b-back off!" he cried.

Safina simply stared down at Crimson Wolf, giving a mischievous grin, "Oh, but I can't do that, not when I have you right where I want you!" she exclaimed. At this, Crimson attempted to get up and run as far away from her as he could, but about half way up as he started to tear off, she lunged forward and stuck her claws into his lower legs, forcing him down to the ground face first.

"Ngh! D-Damn it, I don't want to strike at you, I just want you to get the hell away from me!" Crimson cried out, as her claws having dug into him caused him to bleed a bit. But Safina merely chuckled at his strong resistance displayed towards her, she was all so used to it from him, and didn't care, even found delight in it.

"That definitely won't be until after I've good and had my way with you...WOLFY!" Crimson grimaced in disgust at this, "You have no right to call me that, you are NOT my SISTER!" he shouted, then snapped for a moment, taking a swipe at Safina's head, which she easily pulled her head out of the reach of.

"Ooh, feisty! I like that in my mate, hmhmhm~" she responded, as she started to crawl on top of Crimson, who struggled and growled angrily as she pinned each of his limbs down with each of hers. "Damn it, hold still! Why can't you just enjoy it as much as I do, wuffy?" she whined, as she then proceeded to lower her head down to Crimson's chest, then dragged her tongue slowly across it.

"Enjoy it!? You're insane!" Crimson exclaimed, with much disdain. Safina then issued a threat in a rather pleased tone before removing her arms from his, to bring herself further down. "Make a move to stop me and I'll break your arm~" she said with a grin, as she brought her head to Crimson's crotch.

"You..you can't do that, Safina, don't touch me!" Crimson cried out again, distressed. "Just watch me~" she replied with glee. She placed a hand each on his hips, then when she was just about to start to tug his pants down, belt and all, he woke from his nightmare, now laying on has back, and shouted loudly "NO!" as he suddenly placed his paws on top of the front of his pants, but as he realized something seemed different, he looked down, and saw Safina was no where to be seen.

Oh... I hope Vit didn't notice that... What a nightmare... he thought, feeling rather embarrassed, as Viteren may have gotten disturbed by his awakening, and seen him like this.

Posted Image

#16 Vitrenie

Vitrenie

Page

• Page
  • 47 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 07:35 PM

Viteren felt uncomfortable, he woke up with a shock, at first he thought it to be his wound acting up but then he quickly realized he was in touch with the energy that Crimson Wolf contained. As soon as Vit woke he lost that connection. ‘What’s going on with him?’ He wondered. He could see Crimson struggle in his sleep. He seemed to be having a bad dream.

That will have to wait for now. For Viteren found a chance to try again to repair his wounds again. He thought about his story, and began feeling a tad guilty, he left out the most important pieces of information about why Jaune attacked him. He had an ability, something he inherited from his ancestor, and the mark on his hand proved that.

He walked away, sat behind the tree so Crimson would not see him if he immediately woke. He proceeded to say, “Art of the Spirit, Regenerate” As he said this, his eyes glowed a soft white, and then the skin around his wound began to move around and close up as it healed. “Finally, its working now” Vit mumbled to himself. The wound was unable to fully heal, but it was enough so that Vit could finally manage it on his own. And as far as Crimson knew, he was still injured, As long as Vit kept it hidden under his poncho.

He went back to Crimson, who was still asleep. He leaned over him, he could attempt to pry into his mind. Although there would be limits since Viteren was not familiar with the energies the was inside Crimson Wolf. Although he did make a connection earlier, but how could he not? These feelings Crimson had were strong. There was also an issue of trust, what would Crimson say if he found out Viteren was prying into his mind.

Before he could make up his mind, Crimson awoke with a yelp. It startled Viteren so much he pounced back in the manner of a startled cat. As Crimson came to, Vit shook his head and decided to look as if he only just recently woke up, as he really only did wake up a few minutes ago.

“Crimson?! What’s wrong? Are you hurt?”

#17 Crimson Wolf

Crimson Wolf

Page

• Page
  • 57 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 11:49 PM

Crimson Wolf leaned forward, then turned to face Vit, to answer him, looking rather embarrassed, and also a bit freaked out from the nightmare.

"I was just..having a bad nightmare... I suppose you must wonder what had me so worked up, and I should probably say something about it..." Crimson replied, looking to both sides before adding "...I was being raped, by some twisted being that mostly appears to me in such nightmares, some times..."

He then looked up to the starry night sky, then closed his eyes. "Why do I say mostly? This being...Safina...she has actually appeared to me before face to face, while I definitely wasn't sleeping... I don't really like to admit it, but seeing as it would appear so obvious, I am very much afraid of her, she has black fur, and fiery red eyes, and is most uncomfortably aggressive..."

Crimson Wolf had felt pretty bad about disturbing Viteren, lowering his head as he opened his eyes, then shook his head before apologizing. "I am sincerely sorry for having disturbed you, Vit... I am not hurt, what I had woken up suddenly reacting so strongly to...was Safina about to tug my pants down, threatening to break my arm if I made a move to stop her. It...it is very embarrassing, I apologize..."

Honestly, he didn't know what Viteren would make of this, what he would think of him after he had explained that nightmare he had, and the one that had made it so.

Posted Image

#18 Vitrenie

Vitrenie

Page

• Page
  • 47 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 06:05 PM

Viteren looked at Crimson Wolf with a look of shock and confusion in his eyes. “Uhh, yeh, uhh, Crimson, don’t worry, I was not disturbed, only concerned. Although I am worrying now over you and this… Safina person. It seems like she is a tad more real than something you see in a dream.” Viteren calmed down and started going into some deep thought.

Finally, he said “Crimson, why are you sharing all of this with me? I have only recently met you, and you seem so open about everything. If I were to experience dreams that became more real as time moved on, I would try to solve them with those I know can help me, not with…” Viteren paused for a moment. “Crimson, who do you know that can help? Anyone? In my village, we have a very well respected doctor that looks over these types of matters. I cannot bring you to him, you know why, but surely on this outer world there is someone that can help you with this problem of yours.”

Vit sighed, the cool air of the night floated around him, caressing his fur as he spoke to Crimson.
Just under his breath, Viteren mumbled, ‘if only I trusted you enough to help you.’

#19 Crimson Wolf

Crimson Wolf

Page

• Page
  • 57 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 10:41 PM

"I don't know Vit, other than that I feel comfortable around you for some reason, and I feel sorry for you not being able to return to your tribe..." Crimson said, as he turned to lay down again face down, head set down on his paws.

"And you know, there is much I have not told you of myself, as my past has been...rather eventful, at certain points of it in particular. Though I can't just get into those quite yet, as I am sure you can understand it, I just need to be around you more and get to know you better before I can...talk about my past, because it isn't something I like doing..."

Crimson Wolf relaxed quite quickly, now that his nightmare was over, and he closed his eyes. "Mmm... Laying down feels so good, I like my well earned rests, if nothing else than for what adversities I have overcome in the past, not this day..."

Even though his rest had become disturbed before, he felt really drowsy, and had already nearly slipped completely into unconsciousness as he laid down, calm and relaxed.

Edited by Crimson Wolf, 07 April 2011 - 10:43 PM.

Posted Image

#20 Vitrenie

Vitrenie

Page

• Page
  • 47 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 08:26 PM

“I see…” Was all Viteren said before he saw Crimson fall asleep again.

It would not be to long before dawn arrived, and Clawd felt he had plenty of deep sleep already for the day ahead. Now that he had dealt with the worst of his gash, he felt he felt should go back to refining his skills in combat.

He got up and walked away from Crimson, he dug his foot claws into the ground so that Crimson could track him with ease in case he awoke before Vit came back. As he travelled it was not very long at all before he came into a clearing that gave way into a small lake. He looked at the calm waters of the night, the brightness of the moon reflected on its surface to make the water seem like it could be a portal into another dimension. Vit stood at its edge, admiring the beauty of the outside world.

He took off his travelling clothes, leaving his neck bandana, which was blood red in colour, his belt, which carried his two daggers, and his tribal pants, basically they were plant skins, prepared so they act as a very flexible clothe, and they covered him from his waist down to his ankles.

He decided to concentrate on his balance for the morning. Using the rocks or any tree nearby as his tools. He took a deep breathe, and began a casual routine.