• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 06:24 PM

Never been to a prom. I'm quite sure that they aren't like the proms in the media so...what do people do at proms? Any tips you can add on, being that I'm a junior attending a senior prom, I'm going to be noticed a lot >.>

[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: <.<
[Today 07:02 PM] Crimson Jazz: I know right!?!
[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: >.>
[Today 07:02 PM] Tengo Cash: Beiber is the man

Screw You ↑ You ↖ You ↗ You ↙ You → You ↓ You ↩ You ↪ You ↬ You ↫ You ↪ You ↩ You ↲ You ↯ You ↱ You ↰ You ↷ You ↳ You ↶ You ↴ You ↵ & You ↺

#2 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 05 April 2011 - 06:26 PM

Mine always boiled down to sitting at a table with friends and watching other people dance. It was so riveting >_> But really, DJ + food + dance floor = prom for the most part I think.

147.png

#3 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 05 April 2011 - 09:27 PM

Pretty much what Val said. If you're there for the dancing, you'll most likely be doing just that. If you don't care for it. You'll just end up in chairs, at a table or just standing by the food talking and eating. It's meant to be just a time to chill and relax a bit. Of course some people take thinhs to the extreme and do some crazy crap. But it's usually the after parties at someones house or some place that are whats more fun or interesting to be honest.

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png

#4 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 09:47 PM

The after party is in another city...>.>. And I refused to go to that. lmao Well this will certainly be interesting.

Screw You ↑ You ↖ You ↗ You ↙ You → You ↓ You ↩ You ↪ You ↬ You ↫ You ↪ You ↩ You ↲ You ↯ You ↱ You ↰ You ↷ You ↳ You ↶ You ↴ You ↵ & You ↺

#5 Shino

Shino

Ex-Admin

• Paladin
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 01:59 AM

What val and avalon said. It's pretty much you hanging out with friends and dancing most of the time. I pretty much danced the whole night. Think of it as one big expensive party. The after parties are crazy and really fun to go to. At the ones I went to a few celebrities showed up and got the party going early. You should go since you only get one prom experience.
http://www.knightly-...line=1346227521

Life is but a handful of dust - ANTHM

3 Years Gone. Still missing you, my dear friend. R.I.P Tynielle Silvera.

#6 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 05:27 AM

Actually...since this is the senior prom >.O I get to experience it two times.

#7 cbchick

cbchick

Squire

• Squire
  • 367 posts
  • Britt Brat

Posted 07 April 2011 - 12:12 PM

you should deff go. its a night to remember & everything after that is bomb. who cares if you dont dance, just havee fun lol after parties are always great (:

0716131b-bf5d-44b5-aab2-399e843258d8_zps

"If You Were To Leave Me, I Would Be Just As Alone As You."

#8 Solareon

Solareon

Page

• Page
  • 37 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 12:33 AM

I really don't remeber, it might becaus the punch at my prom was spiked, or the fact that my date had some how ended up on stage singing the digimon theme, but if I remeber right it's just a dance that has been pimped out like a ball.
Posted Image

No matter if I go down the right or the wrong one, it will be my choice and my choice alone.

Posted Image