Photo
- - - - -

The Duel That Never Was (Challenge to The Dream)

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#1 Epic

Epic

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,196 posts
  • I'M BACK BITCHES

Posted 22 April 2011 - 01:36 AM

Battleground: All over The World That Never Was.

Character: Phenox
http://kingdom-gamin...read.php?t=1054

Phenox is getting ready to leave Organization XIII. On the way out, he meets someone and the battle begins.

Rules of role-play should already be known.

hitchens-1949-2011-by-Gasper-Tringale.jp

“Take the risk of thinking for yourself. Much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way. I promise."

- Christopher Hitchens

#2 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 22 April 2011 - 02:23 AM

My character - http://www.kingdom-g...read.php?t=1456

"Damn it, where the heck am I? That guy showed up out nowhere and sent me to this god damn place by pushing me into that black hole, what an ass" Eva wandered down the streets of a dark and sinister looking place. She'd been there for two hours and was starting to think she would never make it out.

The lights did make it seem like a funky city, but the fact that no one was around made it scary. If things weren't bad enough, she always felt like a bunch of peoples or things were following her in the shadows. It was dead silent and a strange heart shape moon hung up in the sky, she got over the strangely shaped moon after the first half hours she was there. Then there was that giant grey castle, something Eva had never seen. Yes she had seen castles, but not a grey one like the one that stood tall and overlooked the strange city.

Eva continued to walk through the strange city before finally stopping in the middle of a road. Scratching her head, she wondered if she was going in circles.

Edited by The Dream, 22 April 2011 - 03:05 AM.

TheDreamEX.png

tumblr_n6lpksz2V81sfgfh0o1_500.gif

Gif not by me

A little one

#3 Epic

Epic

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,196 posts
  • I'M BACK BITCHES

Posted 22 April 2011 - 02:35 AM

(Quick change in Phenox's wardrobe. He is in his Organization XIII uniform)

Phenox walked through Dark City, taking one last look. In the distance, he saw Eva. Phenox put his hood up and walked up to her. He wanted to know why she was trespassing here. "Are you lost?" He asked her. "You really shouldn't be here. This is a place that is not meant for people like you... state your business." He prepared to call forth his weapon.

“Take the risk of thinking for yourself. Much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way. I promise."

- Christopher Hitchens

#4 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 22 April 2011 - 03:20 AM

"Huh!?" Eve was suddenly put into a vigilant mode as she heard a voice behind her. Quickly turning to where the voice came from.

A man in a black hooded cloak was asking her why she was trespassing. The man was the same man she that pushed her into the portal, sending her into the dark and sinister city. She pulled out her rapier and pointed it at him. She was happy to fight the man, after all she had been wandering around the strange city for two hours. Fights were something she looked for, therefore fights were what people were gifted when they ticked her off.

"So there you are. You got some type of death wish you decided to show your face" she looked at him, very ticked off and unaware that she was talking to the wrong man.

Edited by The Dream, 22 April 2011 - 03:23 AM.

TheDreamEX.png

Gif not by me

A little one

#5 Epic

Epic

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,196 posts
  • I'M BACK BITCHES

Posted 22 April 2011 - 03:33 AM

"...I'm afraid I have no idea what you're talking about." He sighed. "Would you get that thing out of my face? I don't appreciable having a weapon pulled on me." He used his index and middle finger to lightly push the blade out of his face.

- Christopher Hitchens

#6 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 22 April 2011 - 03:50 AM

Being brushed away lightly, Eva broadened her eyes. "Huh? You think you can push a girl around then brush her off easy? Your mum never taught your how to treat a lady now did she?" Eva rotated her fist with the rapier, resulting in it swooping under the mans hand and then being pointed at his face again, or at least the black space where Eva figured his face was.

"Well, I guess since never taught you any manners, I'm going to have to take her place and make you learn some" She pulled her sword back and during that split second Eva sent a fist to his face.

Edited by The Dream, 22 April 2011 - 04:21 AM.

TheDreamEX.png

Gif not by me

A little one

#7 Epic

Epic

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,196 posts
  • I'M BACK BITCHES

Posted 22 April 2011 - 03:58 AM

Phenox was sent flying from the force of the punch. He laid on the cold, hard ground for a moment. After 30 seconds, he stood up. "Hm... that... hurt." He walked back to Eva. "I'm sorry... but I cannot allow you to treat me with such disrespect..." His katana appeared in his hand with a flash of light. "You are... going to die..."

- Christopher Hitchens

#8 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 22 April 2011 - 04:18 AM

"Hah, sure I am" Eva smiled, surprised at how the man had made a katana appear from the thin air, but this was the least of her worries. Stepping back from him, Eva twirled her rapier at her side. After a few seconds, she stopped and pointed it up in the air in front of her. "Now, why don't you show me what party tricks you can do with that katana?" she threw her rapier up in the air like it was poking a thin layer of jelly. Quickly, she grabbed the hilt as it went back down and did a twirl while quickly doing a short skip towards Phenox. Her rapier slicing the air and making a vibrating metal sound as she twirled like a ballerina. An action of beauty on the battle field for she was soon to slice Phenoxs torso unless he blocked her or dodged in time.

Edited by The Dream, 22 April 2011 - 05:02 AM.

TheDreamEX.png

Gif not by me

A little one

#9 Epic

Epic

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,196 posts
  • I'M BACK BITCHES

Posted 22 April 2011 - 07:01 PM

Phenox rolled to the side, dodging the attack with minimal effort. He pointed his katana at Eva. "Fire." A small ball of flame was fired at Eva. The ball traveled at high speeds, ready to strike her in the head.

- Christopher Hitchens

#10 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 22 April 2011 - 07:43 PM

Eva stopped her twirling and saw the fire ball sent to her head. She quickly jumped to the side and watched the fire ball hit the wall of a building behind her. She merely did a grunt that sound like a mocking laugh. Looking back at the hooded man, Eva grinned and quickly dashed towards him. She swiped her sword to slice his lower torso while also placing her other hand near her treasured revolver. If the man reacted in dodging Eva would have plenty of options to quickly send another fast attack at him.

TheDreamEX.png

Gif not by me

A little one

#11 Epic

Epic

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,196 posts
  • I'M BACK BITCHES

Posted 22 April 2011 - 08:13 PM

Phenox dropped to his stomach to dodge Eva's slash. He then rolled behind her and delivered a quick strike to her legs. He prepared to follow up with a strike to the back of her neck.

- Christopher Hitchens

#12 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 22 April 2011 - 10:58 PM

Eva quickly blocked the strike from katana with her rapier. She grabbed the smooth handle of her revolver. Pulling it out it's case fast, the long nozzle making it's way out of it's case and revealing it's regal appearance. She blindly shot a two bullets at the hooded mans feet while going down to the ground to avoid that attack sent to the back of her neck. She did a barrel roll forward and shot three more bullets in the split second she had when on her back as she rolled. Jumping to her feet, she turned to face the man and placed her revolver back in its case, keeping in mind that she only had one more bullet left until she would have to reload.

"Come on, give me a challenge. I don't like guy that make it easy" she spoke in an innocent and teasing voice as she made tiny circles with her rapier while pointing at the man.

TheDreamEX.png

Gif not by me

A little one

#13 Epic

Epic

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,196 posts
  • I'M BACK BITCHES

Posted 23 April 2011 - 02:12 AM

Phenox had little trouble dodging the shots. He stood up, brushing himself off. "Why are we even fighting? What grudge do you hold against me?"

- Christopher Hitchens

#14 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 23 April 2011 - 02:32 AM

Eva looked at him with a confused look, even though she was the one that was meant to be confused in that situation. "You pushed me through that black portal thing and sent me to this creepy dark place. I've been here for hours trying to find a way out" Eva grew into a more relaxed stance but stayed vigilant in case the hooded man decided to attack her while she was off guard.

She raised her eyebrow at the man and then let out a sigh. "What? You got knocked on the head or something?"

TheDreamEX.png

Gif not by me

A little one

#15 Epic

Epic

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,196 posts
  • I'M BACK BITCHES

Posted 23 April 2011 - 02:57 AM

"...I am afraid you have the wrong person." Phenox sighed. "Typical human... jumping to conclusions with little evidence."

- Christopher Hitchens

#16 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 23 April 2011 - 03:05 AM

"What'd you say?" Eva felt offended by calling her "typical" but then slowly she looked at the hooded man with a shocked face. Looking deeper into the fact that he called her "human" implied that he was something else. "Whaa....waddaya mean by typical "human"?" she raised her eyebrow, moving head a little back like she had seen a ghost.

TheDreamEX.png

Gif not by me

A little one

#17 Epic

Epic

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,196 posts
  • I'M BACK BITCHES

Posted 23 April 2011 - 03:17 AM

"I'm a Nobody, an existence that was never supposed to exist. I am a shell, void of any emotion. All I have are my memories from when I was once a human." Phenox put his hood down. "Actually, i'm jealous of people like you."

- Christopher Hitchens

#18 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 23 April 2011 - 04:08 AM

There was a moment of silence between the two. There was nothing but the beating of their hearts and the occasional eye blinking heard at that time. Eva wasn't sure what to say to the man with silver hair and cold blue eyes. After a while, she finally found something to say.

"Jealous huh? Because you got no emotions and I do..... sounds tragic" Eva scratched the back of her head and looked at the ground. She looked back up at the man, studying his face.

He didn't seem any different to the men she had met in her life, or in this case the human men that she had met. "Well, mister nobody, where's the proof you weren't the ass that pushed me into that black hole and made me wander the streets for two hours?" she asked, putting her arm to her side and her rapier pointed to the ground.

TheDreamEX.png

Gif not by me

A little one

#19 Epic

Epic

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,196 posts
  • I'M BACK BITCHES

Posted 24 April 2011 - 09:33 AM

"What reason would I have to lie to you...?" Phenox put his hood down. "Fear?" He let out a small chuckle. "I can't feel emotions, remember?" He walked closer to Eva. "I have no reason to lie to you."

- Christopher Hitchens

#20 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 24 April 2011 - 05:46 PM

"Hmph" Eva smirked a little, standing up straight then placing her hand on her hip. "You're probably right...." Eva wasn't going to trust this man just yet, it was in her nature to not be so trust worthy.

The whole idea about nobodies seemed a little strange. Eva was from a world where she had never heard of such beings, or non-beings as the man hinted at. There some things that made Eva want to believe his story. The city itself had not emotion as it was silent and lacking the lively natural feelings. It made Eva think that nobodies did exist and they all lived in that town, like the man in front of her. Eva knew it was best to stop thinking a learn more about this man in front of her.

"What's your name? I pretty sure you'd have one, despite your lack in emotions" she asked, taking a step back as the man had walked closer to her.

TheDreamEX.png

Gif not by me

A little one