Photo
- - - - -

The Duel That Never Was (Challenge to The Dream)

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#41 Epic

Epic

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,196 posts
  • I'M BACK BITCHES

Posted 17 May 2011 - 12:08 AM

Phenox's facial expression didn't change. "I've been waiting for you to say that." Phenox was behind Eva in an in instant. He delivered a quick strike to her back.

hitchens-1949-2011-by-Gasper-Tringale.jp

“Take the risk of thinking for yourself. Much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way. I promise."

- Christopher Hitchens

#42 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 17 May 2011 - 12:35 AM

A shocked expression on Evas face as Phenox disappeared before her very eyes. She took a step forward and then felt a sharp pain across her back. She didn't stand there and grunt in pain, instead Eva put her rapier in it sheath, rolled forward and grabbed her revolver while she was rolling. Standing on one knee she swiveled her body towards Phenox and shot her last shot at him. She got up and ran towards the large sky scraper, making her way up the stairs and reloading her revolver, looking back to see how close Phenox was. Once she was done, she slapped her revolver pack into place so that she would be ready to shoot again. She turned around at the top of the stair to await Phenox's attack.

TheDreamEX.png

tumblr_n6lpksz2V81sfgfh0o1_500.gif

Gif not by me

A little one

#43 Epic

Epic

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,196 posts
  • I'M BACK BITCHES

Posted 17 May 2011 - 03:39 AM

Phenox zipped out of the bullet's path and onto the staircase. He ran past Eva and up the skyscraper. Once he reached the top, he pushed off, sending himself flying down towards his opponent. With his katana out in front of him, he sliced downwards as if he was trying to cut Eva in half. He would give her until the last second to block or dodge or do something. If she did not, he would stop the attack and declare himself victor. He knew that Eva's options were limited. If she tried to block, he knew that her rapier, being made of thin steel, would undoubtedly break from just the sheer force of his blade. Her only option, as far as Phenox could see, would be to dodge. Phenox's speed would make that course of action difficult, though.

“Take the risk of thinking for yourself. Much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way. I promise."

- Christopher Hitchens

#44 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 17 May 2011 - 04:16 AM

Eva looked up at the man falling at an incedible speed towards her, she grinned. She suspected he would think that her rapier would break if she tried to block so dodging would end up her only option. Eva's rapier was actually made of diamond, but the steel was to conceal the diamond, but of course it wasn't strong enough. Eva had to admit, Phenox was good and tactful. She quickly rolled backwards and did a handstand before landing on her feet again, at the door of the giant tower and under the cover it had. She waited for Phenox to get close enough to the ground. Once he was within inches, Eva ran forward and grabbed him by the top of his shirt, throwing him up and then running towards the building. She ran up and then jumped backwards when she was Phenox's level. She sent her sword out to strike right through his left shoulder.

TheDreamEX.png

Gif not by me

A little one

#45 Epic

Epic

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,196 posts
  • I'M BACK BITCHES

Posted 19 May 2011 - 11:07 AM

((I reeeeeally did not want to redo this post, but I guess I have no choice. <<))

Phenox was taken by surprise at how his opponent moved out of the way so quickly, and then followed up with a well executed counter attack. He did not have time to move out of the way, nor did he have the time to block. So, Phenox struck the blade with the palm of his right hand, knocking the blade off target. Instead of sinking into the flesh of his shoulder, the blade ended up cutting deep into Phenox's upper arm. Once he hit the ground, he bent his knees and rolled, spreading out the force of the otherwise lethal fall. He held his bleeding arm. "...Well done."

- Christopher Hitchens

#46 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 19 May 2011 - 11:33 PM

Eva was upside down and falling head first towards the ground and onto Phenox. She did a twirl in the air to move her self into position a few meters away from him. She flipped as she fell, then landed on the ground with her left leg out in front when someone would be kneeling while her right leg stretched out behind her as soon as she landed. Her hands were on the ground at her sides and her face was down looking at the ground. The way she landed stopped any pain from suddenly landing on the ground. Eva looked up to her opponent, seeing she managed to make him bleed.

Slowly she pushed herself up back to her feet to stand up straight. She placed her rapier back into its original place on her belt. She looked at Phenox and rubbed the back of her head. "Heh, sorry about that. This was meant to be a friendly battle, guess I got slightly carried away. You still wanna carry on?" she asked

TheDreamEX.png

Gif not by me

A little one