• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Vitrenie

Vitrenie

Page

• Page
  • 47 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 11:28 PM

He sat there, in his hut. Waiting. Simple was his task. Complicated was his reasons. Unknown was his purpose.

--------------------------

Dear mercenaries.

We are currently seeking help for our caravan.
It has come to our attention that we are not well prepared enough for our current mission.
We are planning a journey, and are seeking help from anyone. Guards and fighters are preferred, however there is also the need for helpers for handling equipment, treasures, and general upkeep and traveling duties for the trip.

We plan our travels to go through Securities Path. More information will be given at the recruitment.

Recruitment will happen at the evening of this months Half Moon. Or as the humans would call it, Friday.
I personally assure you that we will pay you very well.
We wish to see you there.

Ronald Wriler,
Aspecht Caravan Leader

-----------------------

In a town not too far from the mountain and Security’s Path, a group gathered at the town’s major park.

“Watch your arms you big lug! Just because you’re strong doesn’t mean you’ll win!”

A large bull was tossed aside during a fight. He was getting his tail handed to him by an exotic fox. “Yeh right you friggin punk, HRAAA!” The bull charged at him with his horns pointed forward. Anyone in their right minds would run away from the lethal charge. But this fox stood his ground, his appearance could tell you he had a few surprises up his sleeve. He golden hued fur not even quivering with any sort of adrenaline. “You have no sense of battle. Only that of a bully” The fox grabbed both of the bull’s horns and suddenly ducked under him . The fox twisted it so that the momentum of the charging bull caused him to spin in the air and land on the ground with a painful thud. The fox walked over to the side of the moaning bovine.
“Are you ready to give up?” the fox asked, knowing the answer anyway.
“No way…” the bull grunted as he attempted to get up. The fox released a very swift punch just below the arm. “AAUGH” the bull yelled as he collapsed back on the ground. “I give! I’ll stop!”

A tabby female cat walked up to the Fox.
“Thank you…” She said softly. The fox looked at her and replied “You are very welcome. I can not stand to see injustice like that. He had no right to treat you the way he did. And when he turned Violent, that was unacceptable”. She smiled at him and walked away. The group that gathered to watch began dispersing as the excitement died down. The bull limped away with his head hung low in defeat.

“My, my. Jaune, two weeks in this town and you already have such a popular name for yourself.” A germen shepherd came up to the fox .
“Yes well… That seems to be a problem of mine.” Jaune replied. Jaune looked around the odd town, it obviously see‘s its share of events and activities, being in the middle of all the major cities and regions it hosted every type of specie and personality imaginable. The fox, now known as Jaune sighed and waved goodbye to the canine.

The day was getting old soon it would die out into night. Jaune had plans for the evening, lately around town there were flyers advertising for young fighters, travellers, magicians and veterans alike. They wanted helpers for a caravan and Jaune thought it the perfect opportunity to continue his own travels. Specifically, he could easily pass as a fighter but he only wanted to help with the luggage and packing. It seemed like they are doing what they call a small raid, but everyone assumed it was some sort of merchanting expedition. Coincidentally, their route was scheduled to go through Security’s Path.

The recruitment was happening at the town centre. A rottweiler was leading the expedition. He was tall and well built for his job in a caravan’s security. Jaune walked up, he wondered who else would join this expedition, it seemed simple enough a task.

As far as one is concerned.

#2 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 04 May 2011 - 11:41 PM

A man with dark, unkempt hair strolled through the streets of the village. His ice blue eyes flicked back and forth at the odd visages surrounding him. His hands slipped into his pockets, enjoying the feeling of the waning sunlight on his shoulders. He stretched his arm a bit, rotating it clockwise as he wandered towards the town centre.

He drew the flier from his pocket that he had torn quickly off of a bulletin board some time ago and glanced at it once more before stuffing it hastily back into his pants pocket.

He rose his head lazily as he spotted the area where it seemed these so called mercenaries were gathering. He dropped his fingertips over the handle of the blade that hung near his backside lazily and rose it quickly in greeting, calling out to the rottweiler.

"Yo, pup!"
Valu said, flashing his trademark carefree grin. "You fellas still accepting applications for your little wagon ride? I'm willing to give you loan of my blade if so, depending on the price."

He strolled right up to the large dog and plucked the crumpled and beaten flier from his pocket, stuffing it in his face, "This one, ya know? Says we'll be paid well. How well is well exactly? Gotta be sure that your well and my well are close to the same well, otherwise this isn't going to go well."

#3 Vitrenie

Vitrenie

Page

• Page
  • 47 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 09:05 AM

“What do you mean you’re leaving!?”
“I mean if Ronald thinks we need help than this mission is gonna kill us!”
“How dare you turn our back on us! You know Ronald! He wouldn’t do something THAT risky!”
“I don’t care! I want no part of it!”

A slim rabbit wearing leather armor walked away from the town centre and away from a lizard-snake he was arguing with.The snakes name being Ni Sain.

Ni glared at the rabbit as he walked away, furious he abandoned the caravan group.
“Incompetent little wretches! They’ll be lucky if I don’t shoot them in the back next time I see them!”
She slithered away closer towards the town centre and where her leader, Ronald Wriler was hosting the recruitment. It was already late and the sign-ups were already starting. She knew that they were getting desperate for hires.

"Yo, pup! You fellas still accepting applications for your little wagon ride? I'm willing to give you loan of my blade if so, depending on the price."

Ni looked on and just ahead of her, Valu was yelling this towards Ronald. Ronald growled a little and mumbled, “Just what we need, humans”.
After inquiry about the price he growled at him again, “Watch your tongue human! That sort of language will get you killed. I’m surprised you haven’t been slain already.”

Ni slithered pass the both, she gave a quick look at the new applicant and put up her hood before going to check on the caravan close by.

Ronald continued, “I suspect that means you can hold your own. State your name at least, and If you’re thinking of payment then perhaps your familiar with the scientists of Shirien? If not, as I suspect you don’t, then you should know that those who work for them live very comfortable lives when the job is finished. Don’t get it? Its nobility!”

He then turned around and shouted, “Ni! Brief our new recruit! See if he’s qualified!”
He turned back and said to Valu, “Speak to me like that again and I’ll cut that tongue out myself. Now get your flesh to see Ni” He pointed behind him in the direction of the caravan.

Jaune came up after he witnessed the little spat occur between Ronald and Valu.
Ronald looked over at the fox and quickly said, “Who are you and what are applying for?”
Jaune calmly replied, “My name is Jaune, I came here to help with the caravan.”
“Right, right” Ronald was obviously holding his stress, “Jaune, go to Ni” Ronald pointed the fox to the caravan. “And stick with the human, no point in having Ni repeat herself.”

#4 qster

qster

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 08:22 PM

Orso's iron fauld floated in the breeze as he walked the dirt roads of the merchant town, simply walking through as if he was patrolling the area like infantry scouting a war zone. His brown fur blew in the breeze as well, but stopped as he approached what appeared a caravan. As he grew closer to the possible job offering, Orso started to realize that loads of people were already in a group around the vehicle, mainly crowded around a woman who appeared to be of serpentine descent.

"Excuse me, sir, but I couldn't help to notice your caravan... and the large group of citizens surrounding it. Would you happen to be hiring mercenaries in order to protect the goods you are carrying to be sold? If you accept me into this group of mere children, I can assure you that your caravan will be safe. I promise this on my life, sir. My name is Orso Von Forza of Bravewood, sir. You may have the pleasure of calling me whatever you wish." Orso introduced himself to a man who appeared to be stressed, assuming him to be the leader of the caravan.

Orso had no choice to look down at the man, being much shorter than him, but he still appeared to be well built and muscular. The man was definitely a canine, probably a rottweiler, his body covered with chain link armor as his black fur protruded out of any nook or cranny in the armor. He knew the man had to be very experienced, due to the many battle scars that covered his body, the most definitive one being on his muzzle, another one paired nearby. The employer also donned a longsword and a shield strapped to the arm that wasn't busy writing hastily on large sheets of paper.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Posted Image

#5 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 11 May 2011 - 01:08 AM

Elik locked his fingers behind his head and strolled along down the streets of the town, avoiding eye contact with as many of the animals as possible. The less attention he drew, the better. He had a destination in mind, and he made a beeline for it. He made his way swiftly and quietly up to the dog who led the caravan. He gave a lazy salute to the animal when it noticed him and said, "Hey, there. I heard you're recruitin'. Just so happens I'm lookin' fer work. What say we kill both the birds with a single stone, so to speak, and you hire me to help out with this little trip." His blue eyes betrayed the serious nature behind his words that his relaxed posture hid so well. He finished with a quick, "The name's Elik. Elik Tayne." He extended his hand for a handshake, not even questioning whether or not this man would accept him. He felt excitement upon seeing another human here, hoping that maybe he could find an ally among these animals.

#6 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 11 May 2011 - 01:52 AM

"Doesn't anyone in this town like treasure..." Valery mumbled to herself, her hands were pressed against her the back of her head as she walked down a street of the glorious Merchant Town. She hadn't done any jobs or grabbed any treasure to sell, which meant no money. She could see all sorts of people walking around and looking for things to buy before they left on their journey, Valery envied them and wished she among them. Without any money it would be a headache getting ready to travel with her lack of money. She hadn't stepped foot in the glourious inn either which meant she hadn't eaten anything either.

Valery sighed and tried to keep her mind away from her money problems, hanging her head down and staring at her feet moving across the ground as soon as her stomach cried and out and reminded her of little fact that she was starving. She kept walking, hoping something would keep her mind away from all trading and eating she could've done in the town. At this time Valery was far from her true nature of being vigilant and aware of the things around her. She moved her head back up and expected to see the road in front of her, but instead she was slapped on the face by a piece of paper.

"Eep!" Valery stopped walking in order to wave her arms like a manic in response to the sudden attack from the paper. A few animals passing by started to stare at the strange human who they thought was starting to do some strange human ritual. After a few seconds she relaxed and stood tall, her face going pink since she didn't even have to guess to know that people were watching her.

She slowly brought her hands to her face and pulled the piece of paper off her face. She was about to let it fly away until she glanced at the add printed on it. She held it tightly and read the writing.

Dear mercenaries.

We are currently seeking help for our caravan.
It has come to our attention that we are not well prepared enough for our current mission.
We are planning a journey, and are seeking help from anyone. Guards and fighters are preferred, however there is also the need for helpers for handling equipment, treasures, and general upkeep and traveling duties for the trip.

We plan our travels to go through Securities Path. More information will be given at the recruitment.

Recruitment will happen at the evening of this months Half Moon. Or as the humans would call it, Friday.
I personally assure you that we will pay you very well.
We wish to see you there.

Ronald Wriler,
Aspecht Caravan Leader

She raised her eyebrow and let the information sink in. A smile appeared on her face and she looked in the direction of the town central. She had heard of this job when she came into town, but she didn't pay attention to it since she thought she would find something easier to do for money. Quickly she started to walk towards the area where people were likely being recruited, hoping that there was still room for her to join. It sounded like something that would get her travelling and earning money at the same time. She also wanted to see what treasures they had, she wasn't going to steal anything of course since she wasn't a thief, but she was curious to see what type of treasure they had.

Without before she knew it, Valery was at the towns centre. There were a few people there already, Valery hoped silently that there was still some space let. Compared to everyone there, Valery looked like a little girl walking around with a flyer in her hand. She noticed people were approaching a dog, she figured that was the first place she would have to go.

Slowly, she walked towards the canine, but stood far behind the other two men that were already there. She didn't want to interrupt them before approach the dog. He was a little intimidating with his muscles and scars, but Valery didn't really care since she never really judged people by their appearance. Once the men in front of her were dealt with, she would approach the canine.

Edited by The Dream, 11 May 2011 - 06:05 PM.

TheDreamEX.png

tumblr_n6lpksz2V81sfgfh0o1_500.gif

Gif not by me

A little one

#7 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 11 May 2011 - 09:27 AM

Valu's smirk never left his face as Ronald berated him. He clearly wasn't listening to much of what Ronald was saying other than nobility. Good enough!

"Aha!"
He said suddenly, hopping up onto a nearby crate and putting his hands on his hips. He looked to the side, as if focusing on something way off in the distance.

"It's natural you'd wish to know the name of one such as myself. I don't mean to alarm you fine folks, but you're standing in the presence of the one and the only Valu Braze!"

Moments of silence passed awkwardly. Valu's cold blue eyes flicked nervously between those gathered. His posture slumped, realizing none of them had ever heard of him. He slipped off the crate and took a glance at the fox boy that had been told to accompany him.

"Alright, let's go. No use waiting around here. Jaune, right? My name's Valu. Pleased to meetcha."

As he started off with his foxy friend in tow he whispered quietly, "I wonder who pissed in that guy's breakfast."

He chuckled a bit at his own joke, approaching the hooded Ni figure near the caravan.

"So you're Ni, huh? What's a skinbag gotta do to get qualified around here?"
He asked, rubbing his hand against the back of his head.

147.png

#8 Vitrenie

Vitrenie

Page

• Page
  • 47 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 01:08 PM

When finished speaking to Jaune, Ronald put his eyes back onto his paper, which was clearly a map with scribbles and writings here and there. He could hear Valu hop up onto a crate he had nearby. Ronald continued studying the map while Jaune only stared blankly at Valu as he introduced himself.

The fox walked over to follow Valu, “Its fine to meet you too”, Jaune said, only passing a slight smile at the joke, but not really finding it funny.

Back with Ronald, he noticed another figure coming up to him,. He raised his head only to come face to chest with the large bear. He looked up, and actually seemed a bit impressed.
“Yes we are the ones hiring out mercenaries. Bravewood? I’ve heard of that, it went through quite a number of rough years as I recall. Alright Orso, don’t screw up on this, go over to Ni, where the fox and human are standing.” He then turned his head in Ni’s direction. “Ni! This one’s from Bravewood.” he barked.

Assuming the bear followed direction, Ronald went back to his map, only to look back up at another human approaching him. The human gave a salute and spoke. When finished Ronald replied saying, “That’s the point of hiring mercenaries, they work we pay.” He sighed, still holding in a bit of stress, “Alright Erik, good to see some respect in humans” Ronald said in a slightly spiteful tone while shaking hands with Erik. “Go over to Ni”, He pointed Erik in the direction of the caravan.

Ronald leaned slightly to the side and saw behind Erik another human, this time female.
“You humans are turning into an infestation, you know that?”, he noticed that a little farther away was a couple pointing at Valery and whispering to each other, giving a slight giggle when they were done. Ronald would greet the female, ask her what she was applying for, Guard or assistant, and then point her towards Ni and the caravan regardless of what she applied for.

Over at the actual Caravan, Ni was shooing away random civilians from the scene.
“Yes yes, the famed Caravan Aspecht!” She hissed sarcastically.
“Unless you’re here to join up GO AWAY!” With that the last of the strangers went, leaving the potential new recruits behind.
She glared at Valu when he approached, “Hm, humans, so ready to insult their own kind. Be patient, wait for these few others to come over.”
She decided to wait until the few other recruits arrived. Assuming they all did, if they wanted the job, she would finally be able to address them all.

“I’m thinking you all came here wondering how we’re going to go about with the recruitment. Well if you’re here its done. Ronald, the dog you all spoke to, would have turned you away if he didn’t want you. And I, unfortunately, must trust him and his decisions.” She hissed slightly, seemed more like she and Ronald shared the same stress, but it was going away very quickly.
“You’re probably wondering why its only me and Ronald, that is because our other caravan members left us. That’s it. Now, for the briefing…” Ni looked over at Ronald. He just finished turning away a couple of other applicants and was approaching the new members.
“Hold on Ni,” Ronald stood in front of the entire group and addressed himself.
“My name is Ronald Wriler, I am the leader of the Caravan Aspecht, I have been for many years. You will be answering to me, and under no circumstance are you to split up from this caravan during the meat of our mission. In doing so, I will immediately assume you to be dead and carry on with it. Chances are you will be dead if you are not with us.”
He looked over at the entire group. He could be seen with a small smile, his scars protruded a bit more when he smiles. Regardless of the turnout, he felt good about the mission ahead.
“I thought some of you may be hungry” He gave a quick glance at Valery
“I’ve reserved a large table for us at the inn over there” He pointed behind the group, there was a large inn, it was already busy with guests and the smell of fresh food could be smelt if one walked by it. The inns walls were wooden, it did not seem to be made of Canine design but it looked very welcoming nonetheless. Inside there was a set of stairs to the right that led to the actual rooms of the inn, but on the first floor it was more of a restaurant. The only empty table was a large one near the far corner of the inn. The staff consisted of both hares and humans both serving and cooking the food. It was more of a middle class joint, a few pictures on the wall. The area was kept generally clean, and the food was definitely edible.

“I made sure to tell them not to serve alcohol to you Ni.” Ronald said sternly. Ni replied with a slight hiss.
“Ni will brief you there, order anything, it will be put on my tab. Enjoy.” With that Ronald went to the caravan. He lit a lantern, as it was getting dark, and started writing down a few things on blank sheets of paper.

As Ronald wrote, the street lamps began lighting up. If anyone knew more about the town itself, they would know it was the Art of one of the city workers.

#9 qster

qster

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 06:47 PM

Orso listened to the leader's, now known as Ronald, speech to all of the mercenaries who had been accepted into the job of this caravan escort mission. Not only were they going to be paid, but Ronald was kind enough to have reserved a table for all of them as well, along with even paying for their meal as well. Orso looked over at the leader, currently going back to his work after lighting a lantern, smiling over at the man, not wanting to bother him by making idle conversation with him.

Instead, Orso looked over to the other recruits, consisting of Ronald, the snake woman known as Ni, a golden fox warrior, and a trio of humans, two being male while the other was an oddly dressed female. After looking over at the female human, Orso couldn't help but stare at her appearance, being far from what a female was expected to wear in human society. Her golden hair fell from below her unconventional "beanie" that covered her scalp, her slender body dressed in a brown tinted hooded jacket and a pair of tight-fitting jeans. The oddest thing about her was her weapon of choice, a highly decorative claymore that appeared to be way out of her strength range, a major disadvantage for them in combat. His protective side kicked in and Orso knew he would have to protect her if she were to ever swing her claymore.

"Excuse me, miss, but I couldn't help but notice how hungry you looked. Perhaps we can get to know one another over this dinner, maybe even become friends as well. My name is Orso Von Forza, a mercenary sent here from the city of Bravewood. May I have the pleasure of learning your name and sit next to you during dinner?" Orso smiled, taking the girl's hand and giving it a small kiss.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Posted Image

#10 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 11 May 2011 - 09:38 PM

Valery looked at the canine and smiled. "Um, assistant but I can fight as well. Don't think about underestimating my strength, I can carry this big boy around like it was a tiny stick" She grinned and pointed at the giant sword behind her with her thumb. She thought a nice happy approach would make the trip seem positive.

He pointed to a caravan and them smiled at the canine again and making her way to the caravan. She stood behind the group that was there, two men, a bear and a golden fox whom she already started to adore the look of. She hadn't seen a golden fox before, making him someone she would want to befriend. Before Valery started to think she was the only female in the group, Valery could see a female lizard-snake creature. After a few moments the lizard-snake lady started to talk.

“I’m thinking you all came here wondering how we’re going to go about with the recruitment. Well if you’re here its done. Ronald, the dog you all spoke to, would have turned you away if he didn’t want you. And I, unfortunately, must trust him and his decisions.”
She hissed slightly, seemed more like she and Ronald shared the same stress, but it was going away very quickly.
“You’re probably wondering why its only me and Ronald, that is because our other caravan members left us. That’s it. Now, for the briefing…” Ni looked over at Ronald. He just finished turning away a couple of other applicants and was approaching the new members.
“Hold on Ni,” Ronald stood in front of the entire group and addressed himself.
“My name is Ronald Wriler, I am the leader of the Caravan Aspecht, I have been for many years. You will be answering to me, and under no circumstance are you to split up from this caravan during the meat of our mission. In doing so, I will immediately assume you to be dead and carry on with it. Chances are you will be dead if you are not with us.”
He looked over at the entire group. He could be seen with a small smile, his scars protruded a bit more when he smiles. Regardless of the turnout, he felt good about the mission ahead.

Their employers now had a name, Valery kept her mouth shut and listened to what they were all saying. At the moment all Valery could see was that they had to keep close to the group or they will think that they're dead and carry on. The journey didn't seem like most relaxing journey, but it did look like it was going to entertaining and something that will keep her on her toes. She listened to Ronald as he carried on, he seemed more humble than at first glance, if you ignored the scars. Slowly Valery's stomach decided to remind her about what she had desired before she decided to take the job. She pressed her hand on her stomach and went slightly pink, hoping no one had heard her.

“I thought some of you may be hungry”
He gave a quick glance at Valery
“I’ve reserved a large table for us at the inn over there” He pointed behind the group, there was a large inn, it was already busy with guests and the smell of fresh food could be smelt if one walked by it.

Valery smiled and removed her hand, already making the biggest list of food that she would was going to eat that night. She looked at the street lamps and smiled, she loved to see the sight. She researched about the town and had always wanted to see the lights turn on thanks to the Art of a city worker. She felt warm inside with the lights turning on and brightening the road for the night. A vigilant as Valery was, she looked at her surroundings and all the people and animals walking in groups of two, stuck to each other like someone had glued them together.

With the corner of her eye, she noticed the bear in their group start to approach her. She turned to him and looked at his face as he introduced himself. He said his name was Orso Von Forza and that he was mercenary from the city of Bravewood, one of the many places she had not been to yet. Orso smiled at her and ended up taking her hand and lightly kissing it, like a gentleman would do.

Valery slowly pulled her hand back and smiled. "No need to have that gentleman behavior with me" she chuckled and then put her hand out for him to shake. "I'm Valery Valentina, the world trader with all the goods, well maybe not know since my pockets are empty when it comes to money and goods. Everyone calls me VV, or just plain Valery" she took Orso's paw anyway and firmly shook it, grinning at the bear. "Sure, you can sit with me but a heads up on my eating behavior tonight, I haven't had much food ever since I came here" she rubbed the back of her head slightly and gave a small chuckle. At that moment her stomach let out a loud growl and she went slightly pink once more. "Heh, you see" Valery grinned and pointed to her stomach.

TheDreamEX.png

Gif not by me

A little one

#11 qster

qster

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 09:14 PM

"I wouldn't mind if your manners were as atrocious as you think they will be, considering how hungry you sound. Not even I have the table manners that would be acceptable in a king's presence, so you need not to worry, my comrade. Come, let us feast until we have grown at least twice our sizes." Orso replied, smiling at Valery as he grasped her small hand.

The pair walked into the beautiful hotel-restaraunt hybrid, gazing in amazement at the wondrous carpet, the elaborate chandelier, and the sheet covered tables. Almost as if the waiter had been spying on them, a male rabbit dressed in a green uniform guided them to their table, pulling out the seats for the two of them. Handing out the laminated menus to the pair, the waiter almost instinctively switched to a pad and pen, ready to write their orders.

"Thank you, sir. For a beverage, I think I will challenge your restaraunt's brewery and order the heaviest liqour you serve here. Nothing added, just the drink." Orso ordered.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Posted Image

#12 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 16 May 2011 - 03:44 AM

"Um, ok" Valery grinned and walked with Orso into the great renowned inn. The smells of the amazing food that were contained inside flooded Valerys mouth, making she softly smile. A rabbit came up and seated them at a table, handing them laminated menus and then pulling out a pen, waiting for their order.

Valery looked at the menu in front of her. She didn't think the inn was like a restaurant but it had a few characteristics. Looking up she could see a more rougher looking place beyond a doorway, for all the travelers who didn't have children with them and wanted a more lively scene. Seeing how Valery and Orso were already seated, she looked back at her menu and studied it. She gazed at the all delicacies, unsure what she really wanted to choose. Finally, she looked up the waited and noticed his irritation as he waited for Valery to order. She took a quick glance back and chose something quickly, not wanting to anger the rabbit.

"I'll take a...uh...crunchy nut pie and a travelers brew beer"
Valery watched the rabbit nod and write down the order, his pen making scratching noises. She waited for the rabbit to take the menu back after he was done writing, then she was going to ask if they were allowed to move their seating. "Can we move to the bar area with our plates or after?" she asked the rabbit as she looked up to his furry face once more.

TheDreamEX.png

Gif not by me

A little one

#13 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 16 May 2011 - 06:45 AM

Valu's eyes darted back and forth during the talks being given, not much caring one way or the other about most of what was said. He made sure to avoid Ronald's gaze, especially upon learning he would be the leader of the caravan. The were told to enter the restaurant where Ni would brief them again. He glanced over at the massive bear who had joined up, who was talking to the human girl. He cocked an eyebrow, especially after he had kissed her hand. He shuddered.

He looked over at Ni, "You mean we're all to pile into that one small table in the corner? Looks like it'd get cramped quickly, wouldn't it?"

He shoved his hands into his pockets, watching the other two wander off into the restaurant and plop down. He sighed and decided to follow Ni wherever she went, considering that she'd be the one briefing them. He looked around the restaurant slowly at all of the different faces there. He didn't feel exceptionally hungry, but he didn't mind much at the moment as he was eager to get on with it.

#14 qster

qster

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 11:10 PM

"I'm sorry, miss, but your reservation is here. I believe you are with the caravan party under... Ronald Wriler? I'm afraid that you won't be able to switch tables, unless you wish to pay for your own meal or you are not a part of this party. Where are the rest of you guys anyway? I thought I saw more of you when I happened to look out the doorway earlier." The rabbit waiter replied, finishing writing down the orders.

"The rest of our group happens to still be outside, but I have a feeling they will be joining us soon. We are fine sitting here, sir, but thank you for answering our question. For my meal, I would like to order your smoked salmon, well done please. I don't mind waiting for my food, but do you think you can get her order completed soon? She appears to be to the point of almost fainting." Orso asked, handing their menus to the rabbit waiter.

The waiter replied with a nod, quickly snatching away their menus and quickly walked away while looking as if he was remaining calm. After their waiter walked away, Orso looked over to Valery, but turned towards the doorway, hearing the door slam behind a pair of figures. Both of the people appeared to be their comrades, the serpent woman known as Ni and another human, this one appearing to be male. The man didn't look very happy to be in the group, which led to Orso believing the man could be a possible threat to the team.

"I would watch how you act towards others, or else you might end up injured... or even worse. Despite your disrespect towards Ronald and the appearance that you don't look thankful to be here, I still wish to be on good terms with you. My name is Orso Von Forza, mercenary and founder of the city of Bravewood and the mercenary group hailing from there. If you ever wish to learn how to fight like a true warrior and learn combat that does not require weaponry, I suggest you treat me with respect. Treat us with respect and I guarantee you will receive it as well. Keep that in mind." Orso glanced down at the male, extending his paw out in order to shake hands.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Posted Image

#15 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 23 May 2011 - 11:28 PM

Valery nodded and let the rabbit walk away. Hearing what the rabbit said made Valery think that she'd have to stay glued to her seat in case people thought she was on her own, which meant paying for her own food and Valery had no money.

Valery decided to relax a little, moving her belt around her torso up and resting the sword against the table. She put her arms behind her chair and slid down a little to unwind a little more and get comfortable. She looked up the ceiling and let out a relaxed sigh, thinking about the hearty and warm crunchy nut pie she ordered. Then she imagined the warm beer quenching her thirst and then giving her that nice fiery feeling inside. People will be alarmed when they see Valery take a few large gulps due to the young appearance she has, it's happened before. She's never really thought much of it, she just cared about living her life for the fullest.

Valery looked up and then saw a man in their team with Ni. She thought she'd go say hi, seeing how Orso had gone and introduced himself, along with a few words that made it sound like he had to be cautious. Valery raised her eyebrow then shook her head. She rubbed the back of her head, looking at the man in more detail, examining head to toe.

He had blue eyes and black hair which wasn't something extra ordinary. His outfit made him look like a mercenary. What caught her eye was his sword. She hadn't seen a sword like that yet. There still were many items she hadn't seen, his sword being one them. She wanted to examine it more closely, to see it in more detail. See how heavy it was, if it was easy to use. It was her traders instinct, it always made her seem like a fanatic of whatever she was, but in reality she just enjoyed seeing what fine things there were in the world.

Valery didn't notice but she was starting to stare. Shaking her head, she looked down at the ground with her eyes, hoping she didn't draw any attention to herself.

TheDreamEX.png

Gif not by me

A little one