10 replies to this topic

#1 Waker

Waker

Knight

• Knight
  • 783 posts
  • a boy with lots of lists and books

Posted 06 May 2011 - 08:17 PM

The day goes by with a cloud rising over the light green fields outside of the realm of Oixacuh, the sun glazing the chocolate-leafed tree on a hill. Oixacuh, as a wafer-based people call it, melts by 2 metres a day and grows 2 meters by arcane magic inherent to Candyworld. The royal grounds of the Emperor, His Highness INHMOEP, among other names resides just near the center of the neighborhoods. These are contrapulated to the houses of the poor, the rich, the industrial, the scientific, the artistic, the lazy, the culinary (which remains to be the most gruesome sight in all of Oixacuh, as enumerated by the Society of Sweet Eaters), and the normal.

The people of this area live a bountiful life.

But off to the frozen south a cruel and miscreant empire rests and oozes with evily evilness, kidnapping, crashing, freezing, mutilating, eating, and tarnishing the people and animals of Candyworld in all hours of the day. A barren landscape for miles and miles, just covered with ice and jagged ice before one would reach a burning red empire of ice kings, as they have come to be known, for their race's distinctive spikes and/or horns cresting at the tops of their heads. Every once in a while they renege the natural offer of peace given by the lax attitude of desserts...

There are many other things that happen here, so much more, but 'what' that is for its residents to decide...

Edited by Waker, 06 May 2011 - 08:24 PM.

11vpmw8.jpg

"Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it."
— Mark Twain

“I divide my officers into four classes; the clever, the lazy, the industrious, and the stupid. Each officer possesses at least two of these qualities. Those who are clever and industrious are fitted for the highest staff appointments. Use can be made of those who are stupid and lazy. The man who is clever and lazy however is for the very highest command; he has the temperament and nerves to deal with all situations. But whoever is stupid and industrious is a menace and must be removed immediately!”
— General Kurt von Hammerstein-Equord

#2 Suzy Q

Suzy Q

Page

• Page
  • 97 posts
  • Who hipped you to that tune, June?

Posted 06 May 2011 - 08:45 PM

(Meh, I'll guess I'll post.) Momo was in front of the Ice-Cream Lair, asking the candy guards to let her in repeatedly. But the guards refused since they didn't really know she was allowed in, as said by the rattata, who owned the lair. "Let me in," she shouted, flailing. "Hmm, no." replied the guards. Momo pulled out her candy sword. "Don't make me use this..it's very sharp!" "Oh man, can I have that sword? I'll let him (the other guard) and me let you in!" one of the guards asked. "Um..sure, I can make another one anyways. Here." Momo replied. She gave the guard her candy sword and the guards let her in the lair. It had lots of ice cream with plenty of flavors. Most of the candy people were making objects and furniture with them. They even made ice cream men. Momo chuckled. She looked out the window. (sorry for the short post .-.)

Edited by Suzy Q, 07 May 2011 - 08:43 AM.

"Remember to live, cause you're gonna be thrilled to death. Remember to dream because it's gonna be a starry night. And remember to scream cause you're gonna be lost for words."

Posted Image

[09:28 PM] *Lexaeus slaps Blade*
[Today 09:28 PM] Lexaeus: F U BLADE
[Today 09:27 PM] Lexaeus: TO BE A MAN YOU MUST FIGHT A MAN

#3 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 07 May 2011 - 01:50 PM

Sizzlozz rumbled across the cotton candy plains, pausing only to pluck a few pieces of chocolate covered rocks from his bulbous form. He snorted loudly and looked around for a moment before rumbling back on his way. He coughed and sputtered, spitting out sprinkles. He sighed, glumly, recalling that he had contracted the nefarious candy coated cotton blend cough just two days prior. He was on his way to see a doctor about his condition, but he lived very far away. Snizzlozz stopped again and pulled some sort of small animal from his lower back and tossed it aside, letting it skitter away with his new sticky film of Snizzlozz slime. He continued on his journey.

#4 Waker

Waker

Knight

• Knight
  • 783 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 05:36 PM

Dandy trotted along the chalky sidewalks of the market sector spinning his chocolate cane and whistling. The luminous light of sugar pane lamps glistened on his dresscoat of a pale color What shall I do today? thought he to himself. And he came upon a sad box of kittens slightly covered by a blanket. He had no choice but to walk up to it and pet the cute things, laughing as they cuddled onto his hand.

"What's the problem hiee?" a broken voice called. Dandy felt a pull on his head and winced. "EEK! What is this stuff?! You better get your hands off those kitties, young man, or I'm warning you, you won't see your house for years."

"Okay, lady," Dandy turned, "what's your- what.. the-" Pieces of brown stuff and hair crackled and fell from the thing's hand.

Dandy turned and ran, waving his cane everywhere, turning at an alley.

11vpmw8.jpg

"Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it."
— Mark Twain

“I divide my officers into four classes; the clever, the lazy, the industrious, and the stupid. Each officer possesses at least two of these qualities. Those who are clever and industrious are fitted for the highest staff appointments. Use can be made of those who are stupid and lazy. The man who is clever and lazy however is for the very highest command; he has the temperament and nerves to deal with all situations. But whoever is stupid and industrious is a menace and must be removed immediately!”

#5 Suzy Q

Suzy Q

Page

• Page
  • 97 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 10:46 PM

Momo looked to the area where Dandy was. She found him running away, and thought he was just a giant bird flying off the ground. She looked closer, and realized that jellybean-like figure. She looked even closer, that she fell out the window. But, since the lair is one room, she fell on the ground immediately. Momo got up, only covered in grass and dirt.

She brushed it off her jacket, and ran over to Dandy. "Oh, it's only you, what happened to you?" she asked. She put on her hoodie with the cat ears on, and put her arm around him. She kneeled on both knees. "Did something get you? Are you hurt?"

She looked at his hands slightly covered in fur. "I see what happened, you..you were attacked by some furry dog, cat maybe? Probably a wolf?" she guessed. "Is that right, Dan? I think it's right."

She kept on guessing until she got the answer right.

"Remember to live, cause you're gonna be thrilled to death. Remember to dream because it's gonna be a starry night. And remember to scream cause you're gonna be lost for words."

Posted Image

#6 Waker

Waker

Knight

• Knight
  • 783 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 03:42 AM

Dandy reached another sidewalk and caught his breath. He didn't know what to make of the cat-loving giant he had just seen but he was determined to make some sense of it. As he rubbed his face a girl with a muddied jacket came up to him.

"Oh, it's only you, what happened to you?"

She put on her hoodie with the cat ears on. Dandy raised his eyebrows and smirked as she put her arm around him and pulled him down to one knee. He listened expectantly.

"Did something get you? Are you hurt?"

Dandy opened his mouth to speak but the girl stared at his hands and quickly deduced answers to her own question. He was amused at her conclusions.

"I see what happened, you..you were attacked by some furry dog, cat maybe? Probably a wolf?" she guessed. "Is that right, Dan? I think it's right."

Dandy's eyebrows moved variously as she kept on guessing increasingly randomly, until somehow she got to "...confronted with a giant lady covered in green vines while you were looking at kittens." to which he replied

"Yes! That... was what happened to me. I think. Momo, your powers of deduction always have a way with me." Dandy got up and walked forward a bit. "That lady looked weird... I don't think I've ever been so creeped out by a lady before. She looked almost like a garbage thing..." He took a watch out of his coat pocket and glanced at it before pocketing it back again and turning back to Momo.

"Anyways, that's nothing to worry about for now. What about you? What have you been up to so far?"

Edited by Waker, 10 June 2011 - 04:05 AM.

11vpmw8.jpg

— Mark Twain

#7 Suzy Q

Suzy Q

Page

• Page
  • 97 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 07:37 PM

"Nothing much," Momo replied. "Just watching everyone from the ice cream lair. So, about the lady..can I fight her? I feel like fighting stuff." then her head slightly turned to the place from where the fancy jelly-bean had ran. She reached into her pocket, only to find some lint, and two ice cubes that have melted. She then realized that she gave the sword to that guard while going to the lair.

"Fff..wait here a minute." Momo said, slowly walking away to the Woods of Strawberry Crunchies. She ran to the woods, and harvested a bunch of strawberry candies. She made a more powerful sword than the sword she gave away. It was more tasty, also. She ran back to Dandy as fast as she could. Momo was out of breath, for she was running alot. "Ugh..so, can I?"

"Pleeeeease?"

Edited by Suzy Q, 23 June 2011 - 08:47 PM.

Posted Image

#8 Waker

Waker

Knight

• Knight
  • 783 posts

Posted 16 July 2011 - 04:23 PM

Dandy looked at his acquaintance eager to fight something. "FFFF- Alright, sure. I don't even know where the thing is now." He took notice of the reddening sky as the sun fell slowly over the horizon. "We're going to have to look for her in the dark."

He stepped into the town to where he came from. The lamp lights were turning on brighter as the minutes went by.

11vpmw8.jpg

— Mark Twain

#9 Suzy Q

Suzy Q

Page

• Page
  • 97 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 09:34 PM

"Oh yes. So where is the box of kittens? The lady must be near the box." Momo asked. She searched the town, but didn't see a box. She looked inside the houses, and couldn't find the lady. She noticed a giant figure that looked like a bunch of junk. "Is that it? I'm not sure if that's some nasty junk or some ugly creature." she took out a flashlight and turned it on.

"HOLY POPTARTS IN A BLEN-" Momo covered her mouth, trying not to let the thing notice her. "Yup, it is some ugly creature. I'm gonna sneak up on it, and if it notices me, you come over to this spot right here," she pointed at a pad on the ground. "And distract her and there, I will stab the thing till it dies. Good plan? I think it's a good plan." she explained.

Posted Image

#10 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 09 September 2011 - 08:25 PM

Snizzlozz snorted loudly as Momo explained her plan.

"Ye can't stab all yer problems away."

He peeled himself off of the bottom of her shoe, where he had ended up some time ago that he didn't quite remember. He wobbled into a puddle and looked around.

"What do I get to do anyway?"

He felt rather itchy, but didn't feel like scratching himself at the moment.

#11 Suzy Q

Suzy Q

Page

• Page
  • 97 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 09:26 PM

Momo turned to Snizzlozz. "What the- Where did you come from, Snizzlozz?" she sighed and gave the flashlight to him. "You don't let the thing get away, and keep the flashlight on her while you're doing it. Got it?" She put on her serious face.

She tiptoed over to the lady. She poked her with the sword, then stabbed the creature. She hurried to the pad on the ground, calling Dandy to stand on the spot. "C'mon!" she yelled to him.

Posted Image