338 replies to this topic

#321 Rose

Rose

Squire

• Squire
  • 362 posts

User's Awards

Posted 17 April 2014 - 07:04 AM

Might Guy stomp indeed. As well as Sage popping up and Kakashi, Lee and the Fourth working together. Honestly the past couple chapters have been pretty decent if I do say so myself.

Now if anyone is still watching the anime, they are on some canon filler arc with Kakashi and it's been really good. They just wrapped up Itachi extermination of the Uchiha and to see the dedication he had was a plus.

Edited by Rose, 17 April 2014 - 07:06 AM.

A girl, she sits alone on a pitch black night, sad, as nights dark veil descends, but low, the moon nestles into the sky, silvery and full, banishing the dark once it came, when dawn breaks, the night of atonement quietly departs

Posted Image

I hate you more than Cole McGrath hates water.

In brightest day, in blackest night,
No evil shall escape my sight
Let those who worship evil's might,
Beware my power... Green Lantern's light!

Posted Image

#322 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 18 April 2014 - 01:23 AM

I was sort of 'meh' with Naruto. But after the last chapter, I'm actually excited to see what happens. After all these, after all the waiting, team 7 is back and going to kick some ass.

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png

#323 cbchick

cbchick

Squire

• Squire
  • 367 posts
  • Britt Brat

Posted 15 May 2014 - 11:08 PM

Has anyone been keeping up to date with naruto? I kno i have, just finished reading the latest chapter and its exiciting to see what will happen next.

Naruto and Sasuke are indeed strong and even stronger while working together. Its nice to see that team 7 is all together. About Sakura tho, i see SO much hate for her character and honestly, im tired of seeing it. Nobody really pays attention to her bc yes, in the first season she was annoying, i agree. But after that season, she strived to become better and more stronger. I even except what she had become now. She's even more stronger than before and yes, she still has feelings for Sasuke and honestly, i understand where she's coming from. Its hard to not care for someone whom you love regardless of how you fell for them. In my eyes, shes one of the strongest female characters that still beside both Naruto and Sasuke, she still tries to help and not just stand there and do nothing. so give her a rest. (lol sorry i just felt like ranting about my opinion on her :p)

Madara is also powerful as hell. Nice to see that his infinite plan might actually work. I wonder what reactions Naruto and the others will have, after seeing this. Great chapter tho.

0716131b-bf5d-44b5-aab2-399e843258d8_zps

"If You Were To Leave Me, I Would Be Just As Alone As You."

#324 Rose

Rose

Squire

• Squire
  • 362 posts

User's Awards

Posted 15 May 2014 - 11:25 PM

Seriously? The hate for Sakura is needed, she is a weak developed character in all grounds. Yeah she may have strived to be better then she previously was and trained hard, but what has she really done? Every-time she has the opportunity to not be a silly little girl and actually do something, bam she does something stupid. She is obviously no match for Madara and even with the 5th power she can't stand toe to toe, but what bothers me the most is instead of focusing on the real objective she steal clinging on to the hope Sasuke will look her at her and it's pitiful. Give up, I understand the love she has for him, but it has never been reciprocated and she is old enough to let it go. Boring character is boring. On to Madara, beast can't even describe him right now. Let's see where this goes though because our two golden boys still haven't shown all their power and let's not forget out favorite Kakashi. (Well mine)
A girl, she sits alone on a pitch black night, sad, as nights dark veil descends, but low, the moon nestles into the sky, silvery and full, banishing the dark once it came, when dawn breaks, the night of atonement quietly departs

Posted Image

I hate you more than Cole McGrath hates water.

In brightest day, in blackest night,
No evil shall escape my sight
Let those who worship evil's might,
Beware my power... Green Lantern's light!

Posted Image

#325 cbchick

cbchick

Squire

• Squire
  • 367 posts
  • Britt Brat

Posted 15 May 2014 - 11:32 PM

well, it may just be. I personally don't have anything against her lol. i actually like her but yes, on to other things.

the last few chapters have been really exiciting for me at least lol. all this new power coming into play and seeing Madara as strong and powerful as he is now, is something amazing. also, the same thing with Naruto and Sasuke. Im more interested in Naruto tho. lets just see what this next chapter brings. (:

#326 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 09:11 AM

Ehh. Sakura is made to be THAT girl. She makes stupid decisions and isn't meant to be super cool and may come off as useless at times but at the end of the day she's a kunoichi that has shown she's capable of doing more than the majority of ninjas in the world. She's never been a main "fighter," just a support character but honestly she would do just fine as a fighter if her teammates weren't so overly capable of doing her job and her enemy wasn't just as powerful as her teammates. 

[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: <.<
[Today 07:02 PM] Crimson Jazz: I know right!?!
[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: >.>
[Today 07:02 PM] Tengo Cash: Beiber is the man

Screw You ↑ You ↖ You ↗ You ↙ You → You ↓ You ↩ You ↪ You ↬ You ↫ You ↪ You ↩ You ↲ You ↯ You ↱ You ↰ You ↷ You ↳ You ↶ You ↴ You ↵ & You ↺

#327 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 16 May 2014 - 01:57 PM

The one thing I REALLY hate about Sakura, is her STILL, after ALL THIS TIME, going on about Sasuke, the mother fucker doesn't give a damn about you, would have killed you and everyone you care about. And yet you're all swooning over him and wanting him to save you. But no, she doesn't look at the guy thats ALWAYS been there, ALWAYS been fighting with and for her. Fuck Naruto. All about Sasuke. God damn she is one dense as mother fucker.

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png

#328 Secret Felix

Secret Felix

Knight

• Knight
  • 823 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 06:06 PM

The flaw with your problem about Sakura is that a very similar arguement could be made about Naruto, although I guess he is actually supposed to be that dense.
Posted Image

#329 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 09:49 AM

I think there's a difference in the Sakura/Naruto relationship in that Sakura hasn't tried to kill Naruto and in more than one instance has shown that she cares about him.

Sasuke just basically takes a big shit all over Sakura everytime they have screen time together.

...V HAS COME TO...

dQqhfU.gif

ngoahxS.jpg

#330 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 12:42 PM

Sasuke cares in pt 1. Part duex showed him as a mentally unstable fool being lead down a dark path by outside influences(Obito, Tobi, Madara by extension). I wished we had a better resolve for his major personal issues after he killed Danzo but I guess it isn't the right time. Could say the same with several other things, like Sakura putting her thoughts on the guy in the heat of battle but I guess nostalgia is nostalgia,

Screw You ↑ You ↖ You ↗ You ↙ You → You ↓ You ↩ You ↪ You ↬ You ↫ You ↪ You ↩ You ↲ You ↯ You ↱ You ↰ You ↷ You ↳ You ↶ You ↴ You ↵ & You ↺

#331 Secret Felix

Secret Felix

Knight

• Knight
  • 823 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 09:25 PM

You missed the point here.

Sasuke just basically takes a big shit all over Sakura Naruto everytime they have screen time together.

Posted Image

#332 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 17 May 2014 - 09:31 PM

Yea but the thing about Naruto at least is he's suppose to be the nonsense ninja. Suppose to be this dumb guy who's really stubborn. That he can save Sasuke and make him not evil. Sakura is always just crazy about sasuke, even if he's about to completely kill everyone, she just swoons. Naruto would... at least try to stop Sasuke and shit.

Naruto has that whole FRIENDSHIP shit with him. Can make anyone be okay or shit if he becomes friends with them, like all the tailed beasts and shit...

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png

#333 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 11:47 PM

Yea but the thing about Naruto at least is he's suppose to be the nonsense ninja. Suppose to be this dumb guy who's really stubborn. That he can save Sasuke and make him not evil. Sakura is always just crazy about sasuke, even if he's about to completely kill everyone, she just swoons. Naruto would... at least try to stop Sasuke and shit.

Naruto has that whole FRIENDSHIP shit with him. Can make anyone be okay or shit if he becomes friends with them, like all the tailed beasts and shit...

I don't think that's completely true. Sakura swoons over the guy, sure, but she's not stuck on stupid to the point where she'll let him kill others without trying to stop him. If she was that stupid she wouldn't have jumped in to kill Sasuke and leave Naruto behind. She's still stupid tho...In her own little way.

Honestly, the way she acts and thinks is spot on to how Kishi said he wants to write her. She's still a teenage girl underneath all of that medical ninjutsu training and battle hardened skin. Wasn't that long ago that I couldn't keep my thoughts off of certain girls even when I'm doing something completely unrelated and very serious. *shrugs* 

#334 cbchick

cbchick

Squire

• Squire
  • 367 posts
  • Britt Brat

Posted 18 May 2014 - 06:53 PM

I kinda dislike how Kishi makes her out to be sometimes bc it makes her seem like she is the most weakest female ever in the whole series. Her makes her out to be a dumbass and stupid about the decisions she makes and such and therefore, everyone hates her. idk whats his motive with her but i would like to see him showing her true strength and power and not focus on her emotional rollarcoaster with Sasuke. Don't get me wrong, i like Sakura, i have no hate against her but i wish she could be seen as a strong character =/

#335 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 12:57 PM

So. Naruto Part 3 WILL be a thing. 

Some may not care for it.

Some may not like it.

But there are a lot looking forward to it.

Anyways, here's a teaser trailer for the movie(Naruto Movie: The Last) which will be the start of Part 3

Should be getting a trailer too soon.

The Part 3 will be done in anime form I believe but there's skimpy information out. 

Anyways, this is pretty cool coming from someone who actually likes Naruto like that. I think it'll be about Naruto finishing up his goal of bringing peace. You could also look at it as if Kishimoto was being lazy and didn't finish his manga, opting to use another medium to do so, but it's your opinion until proven otherwise. 

#336 cbchick

cbchick

Squire

• Squire
  • 367 posts
  • Britt Brat

Posted 01 August 2014 - 01:03 PM

it seems pretty interesting. thats all i can really say lol

#337 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 07:02 PM

Lol dat Naruto chapter tho

Well. I'm going to sit back and enjoy this battle. 

#338 cbchick

cbchick

Squire

• Squire
  • 367 posts
  • Britt Brat

Posted 10 September 2014 - 08:12 PM

the battle everyones been waiting for has finally came o_o

#339 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 08:21 PM

Yerp. Not in the same manner that we originally thought, but yeah.