Photo
- - - - -

Why does this sound too good to be true?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Rubicante

Rubicante

Page

• Page
  • 235 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 02:47 PM

Ok so you all know I'm a game designer right? Well if you don't now you do I guess lol. Anyways I'm almost done with school for my associates and have been thinking about where to go next. I already kinda have a design team to work with and we've all agreed that we're gonna open up shop together and start a company. Problem is none of us really knew where to go or how much more schooling we would need. Also we'd need a place to work and live since most of us still live with the parents. Now here comes the unbelievable part. My best friend Yoshi who is going to be the level designer just got offered to have him and a few people of his choice house sit his moms friends house...for like life..these people are loaded and own like 4 houses and want someone to watch and help care for this one in cali in one of the most predominate game developing sections of the state. All we'd have to do is pretty much keep the place clean and buy our own food. Someone comes over and cleans the pool and does the lawn for us....he wants us to all go down and do this with him and set up shop there but I think we're gonna get screwed this sounds too easy. Any thoughts? All opinions are welcome as always

#2 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 18 May 2011 - 04:33 PM

It does sound a bit off. I'd be very cautious if I were you. Some things like this do happen. But it sounds just a bit too good to be true. Check out the address if you can online and see who the owners are. Get full details on it and if it's good give it a shot. Just my little two cents.

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png

#3 Rubicante

Rubicante

Page

• Page
  • 235 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 04:38 PM

It does sound a bit off. I'd be very cautious if I were you. Some things like this do happen. But it sounds just a bit too good to be true. Check out the address if you can online and see who the owners are. Get full details on it and if it's good give it a shot. Just my little two cents.

I appreciate that Kai pretty much echoing my own thoughts. I told him to get me the info and I'd look into it so its just a waiting game right now. Hopefully it isn't some bs scam crap. It'd be good to not have to worry about a lot of bills for awhile.

#4 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 18 May 2011 - 04:45 PM

Yea, the benefits are really good if it works out. Amazing really. Not having to worry of bills so much when right out of college and starting your profession is really nice. I've seen a lot of scams like this so that's why I don't want to say it's real. But things like this really do happen... I hope for the best for you Sept.

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png