60 replies to this topic

#21 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 26 May 2011 - 01:50 AM

Valery was going to wait for the boys reply, but then the boy that came to the Concourse before her spoke up for him.

"That Neoph fellow's defending your honor by cussing out the loud one." He stuffed his hands into his pockets and breathed, "Those two were chosen by the Keyblade? Really? Forgive me if I find that somewhat hard to believe." He dropped to his rump in the snow quickly and folded his legs, idly watching the drama before him.

"Ooooh, I see. Gotta say Neoph it pretty nice for standing up for me....but I don't really he had to since I took no notice" Valery crossed her arms, then pressed her hand against her face as she turned to watch the scene. She shook her head, deciding it would be best to approach Neoph afterwards.

She looked at the boy on the ground then smiled, bending down and taking a seat next to him on the snow. The cold mushy ice didn't end up freezing her behind, yet. She looked at the two boys then decided she would get to know them a bit better.

"So what are your names? I haven't learned them yet it'd be nice to know" she asked, looking at the two.

TheDreamEX.png

tumblr_n6lpksz2V81sfgfh0o1_500.gif

Gif not by me

A little one

#22 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 26 May 2011 - 02:45 AM

Gabriel looked over to the girl and smiled, "I'm Gabriel Noware. Pleased to meet you. And, yeah, that guy's a little off in the head." He swirled his hand around his ear a few times and then stuffed his hand back into his pocket, shivering a little. "Didn't it bother you at all with how close he was getting within just a minute of meeting you?" He whispered, hoping she wouldn't hear, "He seemed a bit creepy to me."

The fight seemed to be broken up for the most part. Gabriel wondered if this was the whole class or if more would come straggling in soon. He hoped the whole group would be together soon, if it wasn't already, since sitting around like this was beginning to drive even Gabriel to boredom.

#23 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 26 May 2011 - 03:15 AM

Valery smiled and nodded her head upon learning Gabriel's name. She then raised an eye brow when he asked his question.

"Didn't it bother you at all with how close he was getting within just a minute of meeting you?" He whispered, hoping she wouldn't hear, "He seemed a bit creepy to me."

Valery took a moment to think of an answer, then finally she just shrugged and grinned. "I work in an inn and have a foster dad who too busy looking after it to know what I'm doing half the time. I meet people who are way more friendlier and creepier than that. The thing is that I'm no pushover so I can deal with any creeps that come my way" made a fist like she was giving the thumbs up then pointed her thumb at her chest.

She pointed her index finger at Gabriel and smiled. "People might think I'm some innocent little girl, but I'm really not like that. I just felt real nervous today being so far away from home, it's kinda the first time I've gone somewhere so far away alone" Valery looked down at the snow and placed her hands out in front of her between her legs that was laid out in front of her. Her face slowly started to look more sad, she noticed only after a few short seconds.

Valery looked back up with bright happy look, her emerald green eyes lighting up. She looked at Gabriel and smiled, then looked back up at the other boy. "I still don't have your name" she waited for the boys answer.

TheDreamEX.png

Gif not by me

A little one

#24 Ralor

Ralor

Knight

• Knight
  • 781 posts
  • A Musical Madman

Posted 26 May 2011 - 03:37 PM

In all the fighting, Kaze got distracted in trying to find out just what kind of people he was with. He judged that Neoph was rather protective. This made him respect him. He judged Dante, however, as somebody who bottled up his feelings inside and as such was a hot-headed bomb waiting to explode. I'll have to watch out for him. Maybe I can cheer him up a bit.

Suddenly he was aware there was somebody next to him, and that she had asked him a question. He went to respond, slightly embarrassed, but luckily another friendly student came to answer her. He was relieved. They talked about themselves and he picked up their names. Gabriel and Valery. He then decided to respond with some information about himself upon being asked.

"My name's Kazuaki Akahoshi, but most people call me Kaze." He thought about all the faces and names he'd learned and smiled. "It sure is making out to be quite the team, isn't it?"

Edited by Ralor, 26 May 2011 - 04:14 PM.

Sig312.jpg

Im dum.

Shhhhh. It's okay. We understand.

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3989-9578
Nintendo Network ID: Niroji

Steam: Musical Madman

#25 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 26 May 2011 - 04:00 PM

Gabriel cocked an eyebrow at Kaze's comment on the team. He rubbed his eyes and looked over to the creep who hit on the only non-Landri female on the team. His eyes shot to the psycho who beat the piss out of the white knight for his peculiar antics in response to a barely-insulting comment directed at someone who was in no way related to Neoph. He then looked to the relatively tiny girl beside him and up to the boy who flared with confidence.

Gabriel laughed and hopped up to his feet, dusting the snow off his behind as he rose to his feet. He grinned and said, "I wouldn't quite call this a team. We don't seem to be very unified. I dunno about you, but I wouldn't trust my life to either of those two." He ruffled his hair and sunk his hands into his pockets again. He wanted to ask the professors if any more were coming, but they were both quite busy at the moment and he did not want to get involved.

#26 Blade

Blade

Administrator

• Monarch
  • 163 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 04:13 PM

Dante took Durant's hand as he helped him up. Durant soon walked away after the situation was situated. Dante checked his shirt for any dirt and soon after kept his hands in his pockets to stay cool. Everybody kept looking over at Dante and it got annoying one person looked over more than others. One who had fluffy brown hair and light blue eyes often looked over and as soon as Dante turned to meet his eyes he would look away. Dante starred at him for a while...

" Why don't you just take a picture, It'll last you longer and you could jack off to it later. " yelled Dante.

He then turned to the girl

" You too midget "

Dante hated being starred at and that alone annoyed him more than anything.

a>

#27 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 26 May 2011 - 04:25 PM

Gabriel tilted his head to the side and smiled when the angry boy barked at him. He simply waved and said, "Nah, a picture would only pale in comparison to the real thing." He winked at Dante and flashed him a quick thumbs up. "Besides, you're not my type. Too... male for my tastes."

He wondered idly if what he had said would offend the guy enough to cause another of his anger streaks. He hoped the jokes would come across as what they were: jokes. He looked to Durant as soon as he responded to Dante to ask, simply, "How many more are gonna be joining us?"

#28 Epic

Epic

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,196 posts
  • I'M BACK BITCHES

Posted 26 May 2011 - 04:36 PM

Durant rose a hand as the new boy named Kaze stepped forth and asked if he was late or not.

"You're fine, don't worry. Just hang out until the rest of the crew shows up."

Another boy sauntered in and made rude comments about the others before... sitting in the snow. Landri and Durant exchanged looks. Durant lowered his arms to his sides as Neoph went off and acted tough. Quickly the boy was on the ground being kicked by the newcomer. Durant pushed Landri gently aside and strode up to the boy.

He reared back his fist and slammed it into Dante's cheek, leveling him instantly. He walked over and stood over Dante, slamming his foot into the boy's chest, applying pressure quickly.

"I don't know who you area, but whoever let trash like you in here should be fired. You gonna calm down, or do I have to beat some sense into you?"

Landri rushed to Neoph's side, picking him out of the snow and touching a hand to his bruised cheek.

"Are you alright, kid? The hell were you thinking saying that kind of stuff to him? That's our job, dumbass."

She helped him back to his feet and asked him if he needed to go to the infirmary. She looked over to Durant and then to the other charges. She pressed his hand to her forehead. This was not the introduction she had intended to give them.

Neoph's head spinned from getting hit in the face with multiple kicks. He was pulled up by Landri. Neoph, ashamed of the teacher intervention, couldn't look at Landri. "Yeah, i'm fine." He stumbled and nearly fell. "That douche was talking about that girl... Valery. I tend to be... protective..." He looked over at her. "No... not the infirmary... i'm okay, really."

Neoph spit out blood. On top of the badly bruised cheek, he had a busted lip, which was badly bleeding, a broken nose, which was also bleeding, and a black eye. He bent over and picked up the book. He apparently dropped it when he fell. Neoph brushed the snow off of the book and then flipped through the pages to make sure none of them were torn or wet. Once he knew that the book was okay, he stood up on his own.

Upon hearing Dante call Valery a midget, he growled. "You son of a--" He tried to run at Dante, but tripped and fell. "Fuk you..." He mumbled. The whole scene was getting fuzzy. Neoph blinked, hoping to fix the problem with his vision. After nearly passing out a few times, Neoph's vision finally returned to normal.

hitchens-1949-2011-by-Gasper-Tringale.jp

“Take the risk of thinking for yourself. Much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way. I promise."

- Christopher Hitchens

#29 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 27 May 2011 - 12:15 AM

Valery smiled at Kaze, happy that she was meeting all sorts of new people. "Nice to meet you Kaze" she grinned up at him before hearing his comment.

"It sure is making out to be quite the team, isn't it?"

Valery shrugged and put on a least bothered face. She didn't know if this was going to be much of a "team" since two if it's members had already started to fight and that Valery herself had an insult thrown at her for just standing in the snow.

"I wouldn't quite call this a team. We don't seem to be very unified. I dunno about you, but I wouldn't trust my life to either of those two."

"Maybe it'll change later on" she spoke quietly, not expecting to be heard.

Why don't you just take a picture, It'll last you longer and you could jack off to it later. " yelled Dante.

" You too midget "

Valery glared at the boy who was insulting her every moment he could, amazed that one guy could be have such a personality. She shook her head and rolled her eyes. "I see you know how to impress the ladies." she mumbled as she turned to look at the snow in front of her. She looked back up at him. "My name is Valery Valentinia" she spoke, the looked away once more. Turning her head back to look back Dante, she saw Neoph trying to run at him like before, but instead he failed and tripped onto the cold snow.

Valery stood up, walked right past Dante, then knelt down to Neophs side. "You should stop trying to get yourself killed. Like professor Suzuli said, I can take care of my self. You don't have to get into fights" Valery stood back up, then stretched her arm out to help Neoph up.

Edited by The Dream, 27 May 2011 - 02:10 AM.

TheDreamEX.png

Gif not by me

A little one

#30 Rose

Rose

Squire

• Squire
  • 362 posts

User's Awards

Posted 27 May 2011 - 03:09 AM

"We shall be docking at Akranes Academy in 5 minutes. All passengers please remain seated until the Gummi Ship has completely landed before obtaining your belongings. Thank you for riding the Gummi Ship Rayswan, hope you enjoy your stay at the Academy."

Rosemary sat on an uncomfortable metal chair, staring at the ceiling. This was her first year coming to Akranes Academy and she didn’t know what to expect. However she knew whatever tasked she would be forced to do, she would complete it with great honor and dignity. As the Gummi Ship came to a halt, Rosemary retrieved her dark blue suitcase from the overheard compartment and made her way off the ship. The whole area was covered in a thick layer of snow, as people walked around in every direction trying to get to various destinations. Snowflakes trickled on Rosemary’s face as she looked around spotting what it looked to be a huge front gate. Feeling the embrace of her old home in her new home, Rosemary made her way to the front gate where she a small wrinkly old man greeted her.

"Welcome young miss to Akranes Academy. *Sneeze*"

"My name is *sneeze* Ugh I’m sorry about that *sneeze sneeze sneeze*"

Rosemary eyes lowered as she glared at the old man as he spoke.

"Sorry for all that. Seems I have gotten a cold from all this snow. Well it suits me for wearing shorts. *sneeze*"

Rosemary eyes shot down to analyzed the man wardrobe. The old man was wearing nothing but a pair of shorts, a tank top, and a pair of sandals. In amazement, Rosemary spoke.

"Ummm you’re not cold sir?"

"Whooha, the cold is only for people who can’t warm their body up with their mind like me. The man shook his hands wildly in the air as he spoke, forcing a little giggle out of Rosemary."

"Reminds me a little of home. I’m Rosemary Buccaneer by the way, what’s your name."

"Oo your Rosemary Buccaneer, well I’m sorry young miss, but you have to hurry and get to the meeting location immediately. Mr. Oaks and Ms. Suzuli have been waiting for you. Please go drop off your luggage in the Adjunct of Honor wing and make your way to the Grand Concourse which can be located using this map."

Rosemary quickly retrieved the map from the old man and made her way to her dormitory so she wouldn’t be any later then she already was.

"Oo yeah, my name is Fin"

Rosemary waved her hand up in the air as she ran towards the building to begin her first day at Akranes. Finding the Adjunct of Honor wing rather quickly Rosemary dropped her bag off on her bed and rushed out without even looking at anything in the room. If she was supposed to wear any sort of uniform, she would have surely missed it.

Running around in circled, the map Fin gave Rosemary wasn’t helping at all. Apparently Fin must have using been using the map for a long time because the area where the Grand Concourse was located was faded out.

"Aww man I’m never going to find this place. Uncle would be so disappointed."

As she continued to look down at the map and walk around, Rosemary stumbled into a room where a few people had gathered. Looking back and forth between the map and the people, Rosemary couldn’t figure out where she had ended up. Taking a look above her head, she noticed a sign that read Grand Concourse. Finally she was there.

A girl, she sits alone on a pitch black night, sad, as nights dark veil descends, but low, the moon nestles into the sky, silvery and full, banishing the dark once it came, when dawn breaks, the night of atonement quietly departs

Posted Image

I hate you more than Cole McGrath hates water.

In brightest day, in blackest night,
No evil shall escape my sight
Let those who worship evil's might,
Beware my power... Green Lantern's light!

Posted Image

#31 Blade

Blade

Administrator

• Monarch
  • 163 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 04:49 AM

Dante laughed as Gabriel insulted him, He gave out a quick smirked and stared at Gabriel for a good few minutes. He thought about coming over there and teaching him a lesson but he didn't want to get kicked out without learning anything. He took just a few step towards Gabriel.

" I'll remember you.... and when time goes by and you think I forgot.....I wont. Just remember that " Whispered Dante as he gave out a quick smirk and walked back.

He noticed the " hero " from before running up at Dante as if he wanted a round two but the poor kid fell straight on his face and embarrassed himself even more.

" Jesus Christ kid give it a rest, You're a hero we got it. " thought Dante as he watched him eat the floor.

"I see you know how to impress the ladies."

A small voice spoke out. Dante looked around and saw the girl looking at him, She walked up to help her hero up.

" You have no idea sweet cheeks, Too bad you're young but no worries you'll get there"

Soon after Dante turned to see a new kid enter the concourse.

" Welcome to the party " Chuckled Dante.

a>

#32 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 27 May 2011 - 09:57 AM

Durant spun around as his unruly students began to bicker. Landri and him exchanged thoroughly annoyed looks. He motioned with his head towards the group and Landri shook him off. He sighed heavily as Dante ran his mouth again.

"Shar, shut up. I don't want to hear your voice for five damn seconds. The rest of you should as well. You're at a damned school and we're supposed to teach you all some things. Let's try to stay focused. Just because you're here doesn't make you special or entitled. Don't make me toss your sorry asses back on the Gummi Ships you rode in on." He commanded with a serious expression.

He looked to Gabriel, drew up his list and then said,
"About three more of you. We may get more or less as the week unfolds. It's usually rather hectic around here at the start of a semester."

Landri patted Valery on the head as she walked past her towards the new student at the other side of the wide open air concourse. She trudged through the snow towards her and smiled, a bit forced.

"Are you one that we're waiting on? You look more... sane than others. I'm Professor Suzuli. What's your name?" she asked Rosemary.

#33 Chromatose

Chromatose

Page

• Page
  • 23 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 04:26 PM

Another year. How Sarah felt about the thought of another term at Arkanes Academy was beyond even her. She had been through two years before, and had barely made the progress she thought she would have in that time. Sometimes, she thought that she was the one that was lacking, that maybe she was, after all her life’s journeys, just a weak person. But she never dwelled on that option for very long, before reminding herself that it was the job of the teachers to take her weakness and replace it with strength. Certainly, she had worked as hard as she could with the lessons and techniques that had left for her. And still, when she measured where she was against where she wanted to be, there was an obvious disparity. Surely it wasn’t her fault she hadn’t met her expectations; she had always done so before, for the most part.

Yeah, she thought as she spread herself across her single bed. She had somehow managed to score the same dorm room every year she had been at the Academy, a cozy, though sometimes a bit cramped, rectangular cube of space, lit by a single lamp mounted into the ceiling, which she currently left off, in favor of the sunlight that was peeking in through her window blinds. It was more relaxing to have the sun in the room than a lamp, so long as the latter could be avoided. Looking against the left well (the right, if one looked at it from the door), her desk stood laced with the personal effects she had brought along with her for her next term. Of course, her mind wasn’t on any of that, not the lighting in the room, her desk, her bed, or her personal decors. All that she had in head was how she would get where she needed to be.

The longer she lay there thinking of her new “strategy,” the more her mind began to drift off. Before she knew it, her eyelids drew shut. Visions of her progress to be flooded her mind, bringing to her an ambitious smirk. That’s how it’s done, she thought. That’s how it has to be done. There then came a hard knocking noise of a fist hitting against wood. Sarah snapped back to reality, to find that she had dozed off. The light that had been coming in through her window was beginning to fade slightly. Another knock pounded against her door, and, a bit disoriented from her drowsiness, she got up from her bed, and pulled it open. “Oh,” she said, seeing Raya, one of her close knit friends at the Academy. “What’s up Raya? Did I tick off Durant again? Heh.”

“I don’t know about that. Considering that the students were supposed to meet up at noon, and you were busy napping, I’d imagine you’re warmer water now. I probably am too. But anyways, the new students are here now.”

“Oooh.” At the last five words, Sarah’s mouth curled into viperous smile.

“You thinking what I’m thinking?” Raya asked, her smile mimicking Sarah’s.

“Test their mettle?” Sarah inquired.

“You know it.”

((Not where I’m supposed to be, I know. I didn’t think it would have moved this fast in a few days, actually. I’ll have myself caught up with everything after the weekend)).

#34 Ralor

Ralor

Knight

• Knight
  • 781 posts
  • A Musical Madman

Posted 27 May 2011 - 08:13 PM

"I wouldn't quite call this a team. We don't seem to be very unified. I dunno about you, but I wouldn't trust my life to either of those two."

Kaze smiled lightheartedly. "I dunno about that angry kid, but I think we can trust the overprotective one in battle." Then he whispered to Gabriel with a chuckle. "Unless he's all talk, of course. Only time will tell."

"Maybe it'll change later on"

Kazuaki only whispered back, "It will, if I have a say in it." He figured this new environment could handle some novice jokes and gags to break the ice.

Kaze plucked an old, shiny coin from his pocket and started running it over his knuckles. He waved halfheartedly at the newcomer, then decided to test his conduction manipulation. He held the coin in the center of his palm and focused his energy on it until it slowly glowed a dim red hot. Since he didn't want it to lose shape he put it on the ground and then thrust it back in his pocket. He kind of wanted to spar with somebody to let some energy escape, but he figured now just wasn't the time.

Sig312.jpg

Im dum.

Shhhhh. It's okay. We understand.

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3989-9578
Nintendo Network ID: Niroji

Steam: Musical Madman

#35 Epic

Epic

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,196 posts
  • I'M BACK BITCHES

Posted 27 May 2011 - 10:47 PM

Valery smiled at Kaze, happy that she was meeting all sorts of new people. "Nice to meet you Kaze" she grinned up at him before hearing his comment.

"It sure is making out to be quite the team, isn't it?"

Valery shrugged and put on a least bothered face. She didn't know if this was going to be much of a "team" since two if it's members had already started to fight and that Valery herself had an insult thrown at her for just standing in the snow.

"Maybe it'll change later on" she spoke quietly, not expecting to be heard.

Why don't you just take a picture, It'll last you longer and you could jack off to it later. " yelled Dante.

" You too midget "

Valery glared at the boy who was insulting her every moment he could, amazed that one guy could be have such a personality. She shook her head and rolled her eyes. "I see you know how to impress the ladies." she mumbled as she turned to look at the snow in front of her. She looked back up at him. "My name is Valery Valentinia" she spoke, the looked away once more. Turning her head back to look back Dante, she saw Neoph trying to run at him like before, but instead he failed and tripped onto the cold snow.

Valery stood up, walked right past Dante, then knelt down to Neophs side. "You should stop trying to get yourself killed. Like professor Suzuli said, I can take care of my self. You don't have to get into fights" Valery stood back up, then stretched her arm out to help Neoph up.

Neoph spit out more blood and took Valery's hand, letting her help him up.

"You should stop trying to get yourself killed. Like professor Suzuli said, I can take care of my self. You don't have to get into fights"

"...I..." Neoph couldn't get the words out. He closed his eyes. "I... grew up... with a girl like you. She was bullied all the time at school. Year after year, I could only sit and watch. Then, one day, I decided to take action. I saw her being bullied again. It was outside of school this time. In an alleyway.

Something in me snapped. I tackled one of the boys. There were four. As I beat the other one, the other three beat me. I ended up hurt, but the bullies never hurt that girl again." He looked Valery right in the eye. "That... 'MAN' insulting you brought back those memories. I wanted to protect you like I protected that girl."

Neoph sighed. "You didn't deserve to be subject to that coward's bullying."

hitchens-1949-2011-by-Gasper-Tringale.jp

“Take the risk of thinking for yourself. Much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way. I promise."

- Christopher Hitchens

#36 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 28 May 2011 - 04:40 AM

You have no idea sweet cheeks, Too bad you're young but no worries you'll get there"

Valery looked back at Dante and raised her eyebrow. She shivered a little then looked back to Neoph who spat blood onto the ground, staining the bleach white snow with crimson blood. She pulled Dante up as he grabbed her hand, her innocent look and slim build were misleading, hiding the strength she contained. As soon as Professor Suzuli patted her head, Valery closed one of her eyes and smiled feeling slightly more comforted.

"I... grew up... with a girl like you. She was bullied all the time at school. Year after year, I could only sit and watch. Then, one day, I decided to take action. I saw her being bullied again. It was outside of school this time. In an alleyway.

Something in me snapped. I tackled one of the boys. There were four. As I beat the other one, the other three beat me. I ended up hurt, but the bullies never hurt that girl again." He looked Valery right in the eye. "That... 'MAN' insulting you brought back those memories. I wanted to protect you like I protected that girl."

A small nervous grin appeared on Valery's face. She didn't know if she should be admiring Neoph, or slightly worried about what extent he would go to protect someone. She was far from worried about her own safety or anyone he would protect, instead she was afraid for the boy himself. Looking at the bruises on his face and the small amounts of blood on his face, Valery saw Neophs protective side as a weakness.

"You didn't deserve to be subject to that coward's bullying."

"Heh, no worries I didn't really notice it. Besides it was only one small comment so it wasn't something to cry about" she grinned like a cheerful child and rubbed the back of her head. Turning her back to Neoph, she saw another student arrive at the concourse. "Cool, a new addition to our "team"." Valery chuckled and put her hands on her hips.

This new student was a female, something to make Valery happier now that she knew she wasn't the only female freshman there. She was still the youngest female, but then that's what made her stand out from the rest.

TheDreamEX.png

Gif not by me

A little one

#37 Lexaeus

Lexaeus

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,713 posts
  • Naturally Hated by All

Posted 28 May 2011 - 04:07 PM

Gustavo made his way to his new room in the Adjunct of Honesty. As he entered his room he noticed a couple of his fellow dorm-mates leaving for the Grand Concourse, one of which was sprinting. I really must be late, all this hurrying goes to show for it. He put the key in the door, it was just like home, and entered his room.

He set his potato-sack bag down on the floor next to his bed and examined the room. He noticed a trunk which he quickly inspected. He found the school's uniform, to Gustavo a set of fresh clothing, which he quickly changed into. He would then mark his mental note on the map for the Grand Concourse and he set on his way. He knew how to interpret it and would easily get to his destination.

On the way he pondered this all knew setting he had gotten himself into as well as the one he had left behind. He just hoped his father wouldn't be that furious to his other siblings. Gustavo defended his brother at the most violent point he had seen, a point that made all the others pale in appearance, and his wished it would not happen while he was away. Someone needed to help father understand the error in his ways and return to his kinder and gentler self when Gustavo was young. Gustavo then promised to himself, I will become a righteous keyblade wielder, then he will come to understand why I did what I did and he will be proud. A little happier to be at Akranes, Gustavo started to admire his new settings yet again. Before he knew it he was at the Grand Concourse.

Provided he didn't know who a Durant Oaks was he would ask. He found in his line of sight one of his dormmates sitting in the snow and went to question him. He sat beside him and noticed the fighting and conversations of the group. It reminded him of home.

"Hello, sorry to bother you, would you happen to know who Durant Oaks is? This place is so big I could make a reference to a needle in a-"

Gustavo thought hard to think of something an educated person would say. They would use observation.

"This place is gargantuan! Oh never mind, just looking for a mister Durant Oaks."

Gustavo cursed himself for his terrible first impression towards a possible new friend as he couldn't find a way to express himself in a proper fashion without issuing too many words.

#38 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 28 May 2011 - 04:58 PM

Gabriel ignored Dante's reply. The man didn't scare him in the slightest, and he stood relaxed, even despite the silly threat. He nodded a quick thanks to Durant for the reply and figured he would take back to sitting to wait for the rest, as Landri headed off to meet someone else. Gabriel watched her walk and noticed the girl she approached. Gabriel hoped she'd be one of the normal ones, rather than the crazy ones. It would be nice to have another member of the team, rather than an enemy, like Dante.

Someone sat next to him, opposite the way he had been looking. He hadn't noticed that he had been staring at the two girls across the concourse. He hoped he hadn't been obvious. He quickly turned his attention to the man, who asked questions about Durant.

Gabriel smiled and said, "Oh, hey. Professor Oaks is right over there." He lifted a hand to point toward the clear authority figure of Durant Oaks, not far off. He then extended a hand for a handshake and said, "No need to class up your speech for me. The name's Gabriel Noware. Good meeting you."

#39 Lexaeus

Lexaeus

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,713 posts
  • Naturally Hated by All

Posted 28 May 2011 - 05:54 PM

Gustavo gladly shook Gabriel's hand, he thought it was nice this place might not be so uptight as he thought it would be.

"Name's Gustavo Milano, good to know a friendly face in a scary place. Now if you excuse me, I need to confirm my attendance. Pleasure talking to you."

Gustavo then stood up, brushed the snow from his rump. Cold stuff. He would then walk to Professor Oak and announce his presence. He made sure his posture was correct.

"Professor Oaks, Gustavo Milano reporting for class. I'm really glad to be here and to have you as my teacher."

Gustavo then awaited his fate at the hands of his new mentor.

#40 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 29 May 2011 - 05:40 PM

Durant's keen eyes fell upon yet another name from his list. He nodded. He noticed that the last name on the list was one he was moderately familiar with. He wasn't interested in waiting.

"Good of you to arrive, Milano. Listen up, the lot of you. We're gonna go over the basics real quick and get you all settled in since you've likely had long days of travel." Durant said sullenly. Landri stepped to his side.

"Welcome to Akranes, all of you." Durant said once the lot of them were paying attention.

"This coming year will be trying. Your limits will be tested as we see if you're all truly fit to wield the keyblade. Many are chosen by its grace, but few have the potential to unlock its true power. In its current state, all of your keyblades are naught more than steel or iron. You're just as well off waving around a basic blade. The gap between Apprentice and Master is likened to Night and Day."

Landri continued, "It would be amazing if one of you could attain a Master level, let alone all of you. There is much to learn, and all of it is vital to attaining Mastery. If that's not something you're interested in, then you can feel free to slack off. Those who wish to gain the most power they can will need to be steadfast in their resolve. Unwavering in the face of adversity."

Durant's arms folded at his chest, "So if you think you can handle it, here's a bit of a trial by fire."

Jet black orbs slithered through the stark white snow around Durant and Landri. Small, twitchy strings of a black substance protruded from the ground. Giant yellow orbs shimmered amidst the darkness and soon the beings pulled themselves from the snow. Quickly the new students were completely surrounded by the black beings as they inched closer.

Their movements were erratic, nearly impossible to read and react to. Each of their short hands were equipped with multiple razor sharp claws that ached to cut into the group. Their antennas twitched wildly, anticipating the incoming assault.

Suddenly the group of heartless attacked the new students!

[Shadows require three hits to fully disperse. Either magic, keyblade, or a combination of both.]