• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Heart

Heart

Page

• Page
  • 212 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 07:40 AM

Anyone still playing? I started playing again a month or two ago.  I made a NA account in case any of you Americans want to play, though I haven't levelled it a lot and I don't own any champions other than the weekly rotation.

Posted Image

#22 Lexaeus

Lexaeus

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,713 posts
  • Naturally Hated by All

Posted 15 February 2013 - 12:27 PM

I've been playing Guardians of Middle Earth, which is like LoL for console and Lord of the Rings.

More interested in Dota 2 than LoL to be honest but I know so many people that play it.

Zanca327.png

“Sorrow can be alleviated by good sleep, a bath and a glass of wine.” - Saint Thomas Aquinas

#23 Wynn

Wynn

Squire

• Squire
  • 695 posts

User's Awards

Posted 15 February 2013 - 07:53 PM

I totally switched over from LoL to Dota 2 :v But then again, I did start with DotA so I guess it's a full circle. After playing hundrerd of support games on both, I can safely say playing as one in Dota 2 is more rewarding whereas being one in LoL is kind of a chore. Plus certain mechanics like stacking and pulling, rune spawns and denying make for an overall more complete experience I'd say.

also, Riot sucks, specially Nerfmaster Sucktown. And yes, I've had this opinion even when I was still playing LoL.

DHHIpKN.png