#1 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 08 June 2011 - 06:50 AM

With the announcement of the Vita, I've been thinking a bit. It'd be possible for the next KH game to come to the Vita. Be it the rumored BBS V2 or even KH3. You can play games both on the Vita and PS3 so I could see Square using advantage of that by making a 'handheld' game for the next Kingdom Hearts game. I'll love it either way as long as we get more KH. Still pulling for a BBS V2, all signs put to us getting one really so we just have to be hopeful.
What are your thoughts on this issue?

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png

#2 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 08 June 2011 - 09:20 AM

I wouldn't pay 250 dollars to play BBS V2 or KH3 on the Vita.

147.png

#3 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 08 June 2011 - 09:51 AM

... Especially since any games released for Vita could be played on the PS3, anyway, and we already own that system.

a5g7ld.gif

Kingroy: ( 4:40 PM - 02/10/14) u can't own black people

Kingroy: ( 4:40 PM - 02/10/14) #ThanksLincoln

#4 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 10:58 AM

Not all games playable on the Vita will be compatible with the PS3. This only applies to some already existing games such as Wipeout etc.

Also, BBS V2 is not a game. S-E has already announced BBS will not have a sequel. I don't think it needs one anyway. BBS V2 is just the name of the video you watch, if I'm not mistaken.

#5 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 08 June 2011 - 11:02 AM

Not all games playable on the Vita will be compatible with the PS3. This only applies to some already existing games such as Wipeout etc.

Exactly. This Vita/PS3 thing is being interpreted way differently than it should be. Let's see it in action post retail and then decide.

Also, BBS V2 is not a game. S-E has already announced BBS will not have a sequel. I don't think it needs one anyway. BBS V2 is just the name of the video you watch, if I'm not mistaken.

Also, enough filler titles. KH3 should be next or I'm just going to give up on this series. It's way too long between meaningful titles. No other series would be allowed to get away with this.

147.png

#6 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 09 June 2011 - 12:58 PM

I'd figure people would already have the Vita for other reasons and not just for BBS V2 or KH3. :x

And yea, I kinda have to agree. I'd love to see KH3 already. A good few of the games werent really needed. I think BBS was one of them that was needed to tell the backstory. So many things happened before KH1 and we really never got to know the full story. Real nice to finally learn a part of it.

Really now? I havent heard that. :/ Why the hell make the secret ending for BBS showing BBS V2 and all kind of scenes that make it seem like theres another game? Geez...

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png

#7 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 01:01 PM

Really now? I havent heard that. :/ Why the hell make the secret ending for BBS showing BBS V2 and all kind of scenes that make it seem like theres another game? Geez...

Well, I dunno, S-E does that. Plus, the clips shown in the video are from previous KH games. Its like a recap of everything thats happened and where everything stands. Thats what it seemed like to me.