• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#21 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 09:04 PM

Oh, I see. >_>; I haven't really found any NPC medic tents, tbh.... My exploration is REALLY linear. I only go into dungeons that I come across when travelling to areas involved in the main quest. So yeah... o-o Did you go with the Stormcloaks or The Imperials?

...V HAS COME TO...

dQqhfU.gif

ngoahxS.jpg

#22 Secret Felix

Secret Felix

Knight

• Knight
  • 823 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 09:07 PM

I actually haven't decided yet, but I'm leaning towards imperial. The stormcloaks just seem to zealot-y for me.
Posted Image

#23 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 09:13 PM

Agreed. Also, after a few missions into the mainquest, you'll definitely like The Imperials better. >___>

...V HAS COME TO...

dQqhfU.gif

ngoahxS.jpg

#24 Rubicante

Rubicante

Page

• Page
  • 235 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 09:42 PM

I was leaning towards the Stormcloaks from the start. Mainly after hearing what the emperor did after being conquered would make Martin roll in his grave. However I'll admit Ulfric is a total jerk. I found a glitch too on total accident. The guy who leads you out of Helgan is unable to die and will not attack you no matter what you do. Just curious if anyone has gone werewolf yet and what if any daedric artifacts have been found.

#25 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 10:02 PM

Daedric artifacts come pretty late into the game, if I'm not mistaken. Also, yeah, the glitch allows you to level up to potentially any level as long as you just stand there and cast spells/use your weapons lol. Waste of time, though.

...V HAS COME TO...

dQqhfU.gif

ngoahxS.jpg

#26 Rubicante

Rubicante

Page

• Page
  • 235 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 10:04 PM

Daedric artifacts come pretty late into the game, if I'm not mistaken. Also, yeah, the glitch allows you to level up to potentially any level as long as you just stand there and cast spells/use your weapons lol. Waste of time, though.

Not really you can find em whenever at level 8 I got a quest to visit Azuras shrine

#27 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 10:08 PM

Not really you can find em whenever at level 8 I got a quest to visit Azuras shrine

I thought you were talking about Deadric armor etc. They require like 100 smithing to even create lol

...V HAS COME TO...

dQqhfU.gif

ngoahxS.jpg

#28 Rubicante

Rubicante

Page

• Page
  • 235 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 10:10 PM

I thought you were talking about Deadric armor etc. They require like 100 smithing to even create lol

Oh I should have clarified lolz. Yeah I cant wait myself to get dragon armor/weapons. Found a transmutation spell that's speeding up the process nicely

#29 Secret Felix

Secret Felix

Knight

• Knight
  • 823 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 12:06 AM

My enemy of the day: Draugr Wights. Do not like. Magicka is not very effective against them. D:

//////EDIT

Just met a Draugr Death Overlord. Do not like.

Edited by Artemis, 19 November 2011 - 04:12 AM.

Posted Image

#30 Rubicante

Rubicante

Page

• Page
  • 235 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 12:56 PM

Just thought I'd also throw this out there to everyone you don't need to have a smithing of 90 and the perk to craft daedric armor if you use the atronach forge. I thought I'd experiment with it and found out

#31 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 01:02 PM

@Aramis: Thats why I made a balanced character. He works well with both classes :P I have been neglecting the Thief class, though. >__>;

@ Rubicante: Interesting observation O: I'll be sure to give it a try :3

As a side note. I just finished the main quest. Pretty amazing stuff. Now, the thing that I'm working on are mods. :D I just found this amazing mod that allows me to make the game look even prettier. Also. A mod that changes fonts and menu layouts. Its pretty cool stuff :O Anyone else playing on the PC?

...V HAS COME TO...

dQqhfU.gif

ngoahxS.jpg

#32 Secret Felix

Secret Felix

Knight

• Knight
  • 823 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 08:37 PM

Oh boy. So many things to talk about. I basically played from 8pm-8am yesterday. I may or may not have a problem.

I've learned five shouts. Unrelenting Force, Whirlwind Sprint, Ice Form, Throw Voice and Become Ethereal. I have the first two unlocked from the first quest. Then I found a dragon at the place where I learned Throw Voice. I'm planning on using that soul for Become Ethereal, since the other two are lackluster at best.

I've found two Dragon Priest masks, so six more to go. :I

I'm on the storyline quest where you go to the dragon burial site. Yea, I know.
Posted Image

#33 Rubicante

Rubicante

Page

• Page
  • 235 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 12:25 AM

I haven't really touched either of the two main stories yet really. I did just pick up Mehrunes Razor so I'm having fun with that. My little brother found an important glitch he accidentally killed shadowmere....permanently. I guess there's a bug that makes cliff falls deadly to an undead immortal horse.

#34 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 07:32 AM

I haven't really touched either of the two main stories yet really. I did just pick up Mehrunes Razor so I'm having fun with that. My little brother found an important glitch he accidentally killed shadowmere....permanently. I guess there's a bug that makes cliff falls deadly to an undead immortal horse.

Yeah... I don't think its a glitch, though. It's recorded on TES Wikia. =/ Use a console command to bring her back if you're playing on the PC?

...V HAS COME TO...

dQqhfU.gif

ngoahxS.jpg

#35 Secret Felix

Secret Felix

Knight

• Knight
  • 823 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 02:10 PM

So, is anyone else tired of the constant freezes and crashes on the ps3? It seems to happen to me at least once a day. I hate not remembering where I saved last.
Posted Image

#36 Rubicante

Rubicante

Page

• Page
  • 235 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 04:41 PM

So, is anyone else tired of the constant freezes and crashes on the ps3? It seems to happen to me at least once a day. I hate not remembering where I saved last.

The only time it happened to me was when I went after the last shard of Mehrunes razor whole thing just about lagged out and of course then a dragon popped up made things worse

#37 Secret Felix

Secret Felix

Knight

• Knight
  • 823 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 07:24 PM

So I read on gamefaqs that we only get 50 perks. I don't like that at all.
Posted Image

#38 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 07:55 AM

50 levels is more than enough to complete the whole game, though. O.o You don't really need anymore than 50.... I'm only at level 26 and I have most everything I need in Single Handed, Heavy and Light Armor, Restoration, and Destruction.

...V HAS COME TO...

dQqhfU.gif

ngoahxS.jpg

#39 Crimson Crashing

Crimson Crashing

Page

• Page
  • 134 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 04:25 PM

It hasn't frozen or crashed on me, but yesterday after I was playing for about 4 hours, I waited for a couple hours(in game) and when the wait was over, everything was SUPER laggy. I just saved and restarted my console and it was fixed.
Posted Image

To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

#40 Rubicante

Rubicante

Page

• Page
  • 235 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 08:39 PM

This is actually incorrect. 50 is the games soft cap there's a hard cap somewhere around 70 the game just really slows up to the point where you'll have to grind for the next 20. Also there are rumors of an increased hardcap with DLC but idk much about that. All that I know about the DLC for sure is that it's on xbox first a month before everyone else (for some ungodly reason) and it has something to do with "When the last dragon is slain"