• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Rinney

Rinney

Page

• Page
  • 38 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 01:45 AM

There are too many stressful things going on in my life right now, and one just got added. I can't go into it right now, it's too late for that and I'm sick right now, but my mom is more than likely going to divorce my dad. The shit hit the ceiling tonight, and everything blew up.

I need someone to be praying for me. If you don't believe in God, or anything at all, then please keep me in your thoughts at least. I need all the help I can get right now.

I'm going to apologize in advance-I may or may not be on much or posting for a little while, and I feel bad for that, but it's where I'm at. I know this site is still growing and it needs members who are active. I'm afraid that's probably not going to me. At least, not right now.
:258: Nom Nom Nom

:259: I Am Mudkip.

:260: Hear Me Roar.

#2 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 23 June 2011 - 01:48 AM

Shit sucks, seriously. Trust me, I know it does. I don't personally pray and whatnot, but it gets better with time, kinda-sorta. It's nice when the yelling stops and you get to see your parents happy again, even if they can't be happy together.

I know the whole thing sucks when viewed together, but it's likely for the best if your parents aren't happy with each other. :\

a5g7ld.gif

Kingroy: ( 4:40 PM - 02/10/14) u can't own black people

Kingroy: ( 4:40 PM - 02/10/14) #ThanksLincoln

#3 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 23 June 2011 - 01:49 AM

D: Sounds like some serious shiz going down over there. It'll mention you in my prayers. Hope things don't go too downhill for you. Sad to see a new member have to leave for a while after a few days since joining.

Hope things go ok for you soon.

TheDreamEX.png

tumblr_n6lpksz2V81sfgfh0o1_500.gif

Gif not by me

A little one

#4 Rinney

Rinney

Page

• Page
  • 38 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 01:51 AM

That's just the thing. They do love each other. They just can't live with each other.

I don't have normal parents either, this situation is going to be harder on me than the average teenager still living at home.
:258: Nom Nom Nom

:259: I Am Mudkip.

:260: Hear Me Roar.

#5 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 23 June 2011 - 01:55 AM

Well I wouldn't go getting hopes up, but if they're both still interested in making it work out, couple's counseling could help. Time apart in a situation like this almost always would make the situation better. It would allow both parties to think and really feel what life is like without the other, possibly allowing them to work out their problems in a civil manner.

Again, the worst part is getting your hopes up that your parents will work it out, since it hurts like hell when it doesn't work out. *experience* I'd work on trying to accept that they might break up, but hope that they don't, if that makes sense.

a5g7ld.gif

Kingroy: ( 4:40 PM - 02/10/14) u can't own black people

Kingroy: ( 4:40 PM - 02/10/14) #ThanksLincoln

#6 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 12:32 PM

I understand completely what you're going through. I'm going through a similar situation. The only advice I can give you if to shut them out and live your life. If they cannot live with each other, there is nothing you can do about it. The problem with my parents is that my dad is a cheating asshole and my mom has no source of income. :x That said, its hard to determine what would happen if they divorced.

The best advice I can give you is to hold on tight and not lose your cool. There maybe situations where you feel like you can't hold your frustration in and stuff, but just try to stay under control and don't do something stupid. You're probably suffering from depression and other worries, but the best I can say is for you to hold and keep your head high and try to shut out the problems best you can. Time will fix things.

...V HAS COME TO...

dQqhfU.gif

ngoahxS.jpg