#21 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 16 July 2011 - 09:37 AM

I wasn't sure if to say half the Magick Types or not. >__>; I wasn't sure how bad one of each type would be. Some are pretty easy to craft really but if you're wanting to get the most useful of each type... then some can be really hard. You can make the mission half if you wish, I don't mind. It's all up to you what all you want to do. I wont force anyone to get a certain amount of something if they don't want to. o.O

And the Bwue Keyblade... ahh.. the most frustrating one of them all. You should be able to get the job done nicely with Faz though. =3

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png

#22 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 16 July 2011 - 09:47 AM

I already have my Knack and Crystal Edge, so really it's just collecting ~70ish Magick Stones or something and 10 more Slimes. No biggie.

147.png

#23 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 16 July 2011 - 09:50 AM

I see, I see. Slime isn't really bad to get at all. Don't know why everyone complains about it. Magick Stones are probably my least favorite thing to farm in the whole chapter. I really don't like mister Scorp since it's sort of stupid to use Str on him. Dat damn 24 Def. Using Magick to farm just isn't the same as Str. I could just pack Marjan and let him go all magick on his ass while I use Str though~ That sounds fun >.>

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png

#24 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 16 July 2011 - 09:57 AM

Well, also since I'm training my cane because it's freaking pitiful right now, I'm looking forward to my slightly slower way of magic farming. Stones are right up that alley as well since the scorps are dismantled easily with a few aeros. I gained a good bit of Arcane while I was making my oar, so it doesn't bug me.

147.png

#25 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 18 July 2011 - 01:41 PM

=X

So how is everyone? Almost ready for chapter 3? If anyone needs gil for spells, techs, equipment, just let me know. We have a possible release for this weekend maybe. Maybe next weekend. So not too much time remaining. I want you guys to hit the chapter with all you got and do really nice :D Good luck men!

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png

#26 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 18 July 2011 - 01:46 PM

I still need some magick weapons, but obviously my chapter 3 duties mean a lot more than my inferno player duties. That being said, on my frequent breaks I'm still working on it and whatever else I have. I doubt I'll be cash strapped O: it should be fun :> I'm taking the chapter very slowly, just so you all know >_>

147.png

#27 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 23 July 2011 - 09:35 PM

I need help ;--;

Someone tell me a spirit to take into chapter 3. I wont take Neteru since I don't like mages with high speed. I want to take Marjan but I don't know if I'll like him or not. Solomon is nice but he cant double me which Str spirits really do best... Indra can double me but those low defenses... Erden is cool and all but he cant double me as well. Plus the lack of no upper tech. I want to go Str meaning I'd most likely need a magic spirit, only one is Marjan... but I feel I'll be having to heal Marjan a fair bit more then other spirits. I can't go Str/Str since I'll be going Str in the chapter. I want a spirit that can also help me out... but I don't have one. I don't have Faz/Tybalt that can lower Eva for me. Marjan can debuff Res but that's just for himself, wont help me at all. It seems I'm stuck going either Magic on myself and picking Indra. Or going Str and taking Marjan with me. Really want to go Str but... Marjan and that massive HP... >.o

I'm probably just whining too much but I really can't find a spirit that I'd love to use no matter what. Faz is pretty much the best spirit for me, imo. But I can't have him so I'm really at a lose. :< Curse me for picking Fire/Thunder which doesn't help me out at all in terms of spirits.

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png

#28 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 10:29 PM

I need help ;--;

Someone tell me a spirit to take into chapter 3. I wont take Neteru since I don't like mages with high speed. I want to take Marjan but I don't know if I'll like him or not. Solomon is nice but he cant double me which Str spirits really do best... Indra can double me but those low defenses... Erden is cool and all but he cant double me as well. Plus the lack of no upper tech. I want to go Str meaning I'd most likely need a magic spirit, only one is Marjan... but I feel I'll be having to heal Marjan a fair bit more then other spirits. I can't go Str/Str since I'll be going Str in the chapter. I want a spirit that can also help me out... but I don't have one. I don't have Faz/Tybalt that can lower Eva for me. Marjan can debuff Res but that's just for himself, wont help me at all. It seems I'm stuck going either Magic on myself and picking Indra. Or going Str and taking Marjan with me. Really want to go Str but... Marjan and that massive HP... >.o

I'm probably just whining too much but I really can't find a spirit that I'd love to use no matter what. Faz is pretty much the best spirit for me, imo. But I can't have him so I'm really at a lose. :< Curse me for picking Fire/Thunder which doesn't help me out at all in terms of spirits.

Just dropping by for a friendly hello. Your troubles are intriguing, and I was simply going to put my 2 cents in, if you would have them.

I know you're set on not having Neteru... But, frankly, I would opt for Neteru in your case. He has excellent defenses. Him doubling over you shouldn't really be much of a problem at all, simply because you have SPD increasing techs in Quick Hit etc. If done correctly, you can double any enemy; both you and Neteru. Iggy has made a great point in making :EVA: just as useful as STR in Ch 3, and surely, you won't require any more than 22 on Neteru at any given time within the chapter. EVA buff and DEX debuff work very nicely. A much better substitute for the normal :DEF:, also. The only thing that bothers me about Neteru is that he has Aero; something that makes him lose an edge to other spirits. Hope this helps in the slightest.

...V HAS COME TO...

dQqhfU.gif

ngoahxS.jpg

#29 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 24 July 2011 - 02:03 AM

Aero isn't something to sweat over. Trust me. My thing is that if I go Str I want to double my spirit already. To have those two turns off the get go no matter what. Doubling allows for str users to really show off their power. Being able to string together techs and become beasts. Double Slash followed up with Lifestep/Manastep. Get back your HP/MP while dealing damage at the same time. Quite easily at that. You never miss a beat, just get to keep hitting and hitting really. So yea.. any spirit unless it's a Str spirit isn't going to work for me unless it has 11 spd. While Eva is nice to use, it's a gamble. Will I get hit or wont I. You play the odds. I'd rather know what damage is going to be coming out me each hit and lowering what comes at me rather then wondering if i'll get hit and take massive damage. If an enemy is swinging 25 str 17 dex, You can go both ways but with Eva, if he hits you, he's dealing 20+ damage most likely. Don't know if enemies will pack Eva debuffs at all either. Getting your Eva debuffed is far, far worse then getting Def debuffed by a ton. You'll get more damage taken with def debuff, but you'll get the full force taken more with an eva debuff. =X I did really think of Neteru but he'd have to double me inorder for it to work. And I want to double spirit. 30 Spd vs 22 spd... I like that 22 much more.

Sadly, It'll come down to Indra/Marjan for me. Just depends on whether i'll break and take Indra and go magic. Or string myself along and keep Marjan with me.

Thanks for commenting, I really do thank you for it, it helped out a lot. I've been able to settle with Indra or Marjan. I just really have to pick if I want a Glass Cannon or a Tank that'll take fair damage. I'll have to heal both a lot with how I'll use them... Just need to figure which one I can better and will not get... frustrated with.

I just kinda hope the new Marjan that comes out later on wont be all HP and MP again... Or at least has something to make use of all that HP/MP. Like a HP drain spell... or so. =X

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png

#30 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 24 July 2011 - 02:35 AM

Aero isn't something to sweat over. Trust me. My thing is that if I go Str I want to double my spirit already. To have those two turns off the get go no matter what.

However, you already said you're going Mag/Mag :T

I just kinda hope the new Marjan that comes out later on wont be all HP and MP again... Or at least has something to make use of all that HP/MP. Like a HP drain spell... or so. =X

Dunno how much Iggy looked into next tier spirits yet, but I doubt that any of their 15's will be swapping stats. ._.

As for what spirit you want to bring, just bring one in that complements what you wanna do. You say Faz is super awesome for a strength user, and I agree. Of course he is. He's perfect for a str player. I don't know the strengths/weaknesses of many thunder friends aside from Indra since I don't have access to them. However, I'm sure there's gotta be someone you can use well. You have access to Solomon, Neteru, Indra, Marjan, and what, Erden? Why not bring Erden with you going strength? He has ridiculous defenses plus a def cutting spell while being magickal and sitting on 11 speed. Seems kind of nice for a physical player, no? :x

147.png

#31 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 24 July 2011 - 03:20 PM

Yea, I was to go Mag/Mag and do the same thing Azzy is. But she said she'd be willing to go Str/mag when she needs to. So I'm going back to being Str/Mag if I can.

And as for Erden, he's Str. >_>; 11 Str, 11 dex, 25 MP 5 Magic. He really... would just be a wall if I went Str. Sure I could put his AP to MP and Magic, But I could just do the same thing with Marjan. Marjan would just have more MP and Magic then Erden. I lose the debuff on him but his stats would be much higher overall. :X Only spirit I can really see me taking for going Str is Marjan. 11 Spd and he's a mage. He cant help me out myself, but he can help himself out hopefully... Just gotta hope his debuff hits that 5 off a lot.

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png

#32 Rose

Rose

Squire

• Squire
  • 362 posts

User's Awards

Posted 25 July 2011 - 02:16 AM

The great beast has been defeated, here I kneel today to join your ranks and become a brethren with my fellow warriors.
A girl, she sits alone on a pitch black night, sad, as nights dark veil descends, but low, the moon nestles into the sky, silvery and full, banishing the dark once it came, when dawn breaks, the night of atonement quietly departs

Posted Image

I hate you more than Cole McGrath hates water.

In brightest day, in blackest night,
No evil shall escape my sight
Let those who worship evil's might,
Beware my power... Green Lantern's light!

Posted Image

#33 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 25 July 2011 - 01:06 PM

Stand oh mighty warrior. You have proven your worth in more ways than one. We welcome you into the brotherhood. Please tell us the title and color you which to go by.

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png

#34 Rose

Rose

Squire

• Squire
  • 362 posts

User's Awards

Posted 25 July 2011 - 01:51 PM

Thank you sir, I would like to be the Ethereal Wanderer
A girl, she sits alone on a pitch black night, sad, as nights dark veil descends, but low, the moon nestles into the sky, silvery and full, banishing the dark once it came, when dawn breaks, the night of atonement quietly departs

Posted Image

Posted Image

#35 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 25 July 2011 - 03:59 PM

I have added you kind sir.

Be ready for epic everyone. It seems we're under the countdown for chapter 3. Be ready to rock and roll.

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png

#36 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 25 July 2011 - 04:00 PM

I might have to delay release until I get me someadem chapter 2 magic weapons. So uhhh we'll see ^_-

#37 Shino

Shino

Ex-Admin

• Paladin
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 03:32 PM

The great beast has been defeated, here I kneel today to join your ranks and become a brethren with my fellow warriors.

Welcome, Ethereal Wanderer.

I will delay my start of chapter 3 as well. I have some unfinished things in chapter two that I would like to do. 1000 Wins, finishing my task and more.

http://www.knightly-...line=1346227521

Life is but a handful of dust - ANTHM

3 Years Gone. Still missing you, my dear friend. R.I.P Tynielle Silvera.

#38 Rose

Rose

Squire

• Squire
  • 362 posts

User's Awards

Posted 26 July 2011 - 04:22 PM

My first task before starting is definitely getting those keyblades and some other stuff. I personally hate crafting, but I think I may craft some weapons.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#39 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 29 July 2011 - 03:46 PM

How is everyone doing so far in chapter 3? Anyone need help at all with anything? I'm pretty much at the last area but taking it easy and doing some side stuff first. Did the most scariest yet most awesome battle earlier. Quite proud of the fight too. =3

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png

#40 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 29 July 2011 - 04:13 PM

Nearing Mordor, personally. I'm making my way slowly but surely. I need to go back and farm out two others Mods, or maybe even give the white Mod a bit of a try.

But yeah, once I hit Mordor I'll probably stop and farm and make new stuff.

147.png