17 replies to this topic

#1 Crimson Crashing

Crimson Crashing

Page

• Page
  • 134 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 03:18 PM

Posted Image

Come hither to discuss all the different sorts of electronic music. Techno, dubstep, happy hardcore. Whatev's.

I'm seeing deadmau5 in October. It's my graduation present. I'm so pumped. The only thing that could make it any better, is if Skrillex makes a surprise guest appearance. <3

eOofWzI3flA
Posted Image

To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

#2 Shino

Shino

Ex-Admin

• Paladin
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 04:38 AM

Another dubstep fan on here besides me and Django? Nice! I was introduced to it by a friend a few months back and I just love the genre now. I just love hearing my speakers boom in my house and hearing the bass in the music. I've broken about 6 pairs of headphones already from listening to loud music.

Skrillex is too dope! My favorite song is:

F21aifX0lZY

http://www.knightly-...line=1346227521

Life is but a handful of dust - ANTHM

3 Years Gone. Still missing you, my dear friend. R.I.P Tynielle Silvera.

#3 Crimson Crashing

Crimson Crashing

Page

• Page
  • 134 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 12:22 PM

I was introduced to it by a friend a few months back and I just love the genre now.

That's pretty much the same with me.
Now besides dubstep, I'm really getting interested in this 17 year old DJ named Madeon.

lTx3G6h2xyA
Posted Image

To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

#4 Wynn

Wynn

Squire

• Squire
  • 695 posts

User's Awards

Posted 19 July 2011 - 05:23 PM

Aside from the above groups/individuals, I think this group is pretty awesome.

sy1dYFGkPUE

Justice was the only one that has managed to stay on my regular playlist for a very long time under the Electronic genre. Heard they're releasing a new album this year so I'm looking forward to it.

#5 Shino

Shino

Ex-Admin

• Paladin
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 05:36 PM

sy1dYFGkPUE

Justice was the only one that has managed to stay on my regular playlist for a very long time under the Electronic genre. Heard they're releasing a new album this year so I'm looking forward to it.

I like Justice but they don't have many GREAT songs IMO. (songs you play over and over again) Let there be light was a good one. Waters of Nazereth was insane. That's another one of their songs I like.

http://www.knightly-...line=1346227521

Life is but a handful of dust - ANTHM

3 Years Gone. Still missing you, my dear friend. R.I.P Tynielle Silvera.

#6 Crimson Crashing

Crimson Crashing

Page

• Page
  • 134 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 05:36 PM

sy1dYFGkPUE

My friend listens to that song all the time, it's real catchy although I never knew who it was.

msdFDCcdwaA

Just want to leave this here. This, and a combination of DJ Ravine;

aQu6TElpAug

Inspired me to buy my first mixer. Although I'll likely be able to purchase some turntable or CDJ's when I hit the lottery...It's a start.
Posted Image

#7 Crimson Crashing

Crimson Crashing

Page

• Page
  • 134 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 04:10 AM

I want to bump the shit out of this. Apologies.
mpokVJjCRfo
Posted Image

#8 amiethyst

amiethyst

Page

• Page
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 11:20 AM

Posted Image

Come hither to discuss all the different sorts of electronic music. Techno, dubstep, happy hardcore. Whatev's.

I'm seeing deadmau5 in October. It's my graduation present. I'm so pumped. The only thing that could make it any better, is if Skrillex makes a surprise guest appearance. <3

eOofWzI3flA

If you want to see skrillex just come visit i will take you to see them/him lol

I want to bump the shit out of this. Apologies.
mpokVJjCRfo

lol dont worry can't b helped, i feel the same way xD

Edited by Crimson Jazz, 17 June 2012 - 11:25 AM.

#9 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 17 June 2012 - 11:24 AM

Guys. Dubstep sucks. Stop talking about it like it doesn't. It's freaking me out.

a5g7ld.gif

Kingroy: ( 4:40 PM - 02/10/14) u can't own black people

Kingroy: ( 4:40 PM - 02/10/14) #ThanksLincoln

#10 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 11:26 AM

D: Dubstep is delicious. Don't make fun of it. I especially love the "Boop" and the "BWAAAAH" sounds. But no srsly I like Skrillex and Hip-Hop Producer's like this guy named Javis Faux who make instrumentals with Dubstep or Dubstep influences.

[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: <.<
[Today 07:02 PM] Crimson Jazz: I know right!?!
[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: >.>
[Today 07:02 PM] Tengo Cash: Beiber is the man

Screw You ↑ You ↖ You ↗ You ↙ You → You ↓ You ↩ You ↪ You ↬ You ↫ You ↪ You ↩ You ↲ You ↯ You ↱ You ↰ You ↷ You ↳ You ↶ You ↴ You ↵ & You ↺

#11 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 17 June 2012 - 11:32 AM

Dubstep is just loud bass. That's it. It's not anything novel or interesting. I can't fathom why people like it so much.

a5g7ld.gif

#12 amiethyst

amiethyst

Page

• Page
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 11:33 AM

it takes time to like dubstep, i wasn't a huge fanatic but i rather listened to it every now and then. eventually you get sucked in to liking it even more and more and more. haha don't worry athos it might just calm down just like any other genre that has done so before.

#13 Crimson Crashing

Crimson Crashing

Page

• Page
  • 134 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 01:38 PM

Dubstep is just loud bass. That's it. It's not anything novel or interesting. I can't fathom why people like it so much.

So do you not enjoy EDM at all, or is it just dubstep?
Posted Image

#14 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 17 June 2012 - 01:43 PM

Just dubstep. It's too brash and loud for me. :I

And it seems to be calming down already, as I don't see it everywhere anymore.

a5g7ld.gif

#15 amiethyst

amiethyst

Page

• Page
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 01:58 PM

yeah, before it was just too much it made you sick. now its just fine.

#16 Crimson Crashing

Crimson Crashing

Page

• Page
  • 134 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 02:02 PM

It's music just like everything else. It's popularized beyond reason before being forgotten by all the teenagers and trendy adults and left to the people who can still enjoy it. Bruno Mars has come and gone almost. Now I'm just waiting for Adele to go away...
Posted Image

#17 amiethyst

amiethyst

Page

• Page
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 02:05 PM

It's music just like everything else. It's popularized beyond reason before being forgotten by all the teenagers and trendy adults and left to the people who can still enjoy it. Bruno Mars has come and gone almost. Now I'm just waiting for Adele to go away...

BEATLES WILL NEVER DIE!! lol

#18 Crimson Crashing

Crimson Crashing

Page

• Page
  • 134 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 02:10 PM

Since we are talking about real aggressive stuff, let's slow it down. This song is so relaxing, just makes me think of laying out on the beach.
I love Madeon, the dude is 18.

Dmc8AhGskLs
Posted Image