86 replies to this topic

#81 Secret Felix

Secret Felix

Knight

• Knight
  • 823 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 08:06 PM

Yay!

Also, you're in! Since it would be pretty hard for you to get to the group by yourself, I'll probably push you to where they are in my next post. So just hang tight till then.
Posted Image

#82 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 25 October 2011 - 09:03 PM

Alrighty, your the boss *salutes*

EDIT: Oh yeah, I added a tiny detail behind the rose petal tattoos :x

Edited by The Dream, 26 October 2011 - 12:07 AM.

TheDreamEX.png

tumblr_n6lpksz2V81sfgfh0o1_500.gif

Gif not by me

A little one

#83 Secret Felix

Secret Felix

Knight

• Knight
  • 823 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 10:25 PM

Ok guys, here's what's going on. I really don't like what this (dead) rp has become. I can blame Wynn and Lex all I want, but I realize it is all my fault. So, we're going to pull a redux ala H+V to fix it. Hopefully this will give us a chance to pull in a few new characters.

I might, and this is a very big might, change the template marginally. If this happens, it will be the addition of a skill, and it will be easy to change if you choose to do so. This means if you were previously accepted, you need not reapply. You can alter your template if you choose to do so, though.

My posts for the first few scenes will probably be c&p's. If you want to recycle your first few intro posts, feel free to do so.

And again, sorry. I hate I'm having to do this more than you guys know. :<
Posted Image

#84 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 03 December 2011 - 10:29 PM

Ok guys, here's what's going on. I really don't like what this (dead) rp has become. I can blame Wynn and Lex all I want, but I realize it is all Lex and Wynn's fault

Fixed

I might change around Griffin upon looking him over. I haven't yet, but I probably hate him by now. I really don't want to recycle the same opening again, so is there any way to change it up even a little bit?

EDIT: I'm wrong. Griffin is amazing. More so than I remembered. He is perfect.

147.png

#85 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 03 December 2011 - 10:44 PM

I almost want to scrap Alexandria and make a new character, but I have no idea what I would do and I like her enough to proceed with her again, so I won't bother with it.

Though I would agree with the above. Wouldn't there be any way to change the beginning just slightly so we don't repeat the same opening posts?

a5g7ld.gif

Kingroy: ( 4:40 PM - 02/10/14) u can't own black people

Kingroy: ( 4:40 PM - 02/10/14) #ThanksLincoln

#86 Secret Felix

Secret Felix

Knight

• Knight
  • 823 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 10:46 PM

Yea, I posted that before I reread them. Things will proceed a tad differently. <_<
Posted Image

#87 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 03 December 2011 - 11:03 PM

Kk then :x

I didn't really start so this doesn't bother me. I'm fully content with my template so yeah. Nothing much more for me to say here.

TheDreamEX.png

tumblr_n6lpksz2V81sfgfh0o1_500.gif

Gif not by me

A little one