46 replies to this topic

#41 Blade

Blade

Administrator

• Monarch
  • 163 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 02:00 PM

Yes, let's ban an Admin/Inferno Team member for not posting in a roleplay. >_>

You still don't get it so I won't waste my time explaining it to you even though I said it in a way that a child would understand.

#42 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 28 July 2011 - 02:01 PM

Only four people in the role play have posted within the last 48 hours. Four out of ten now. :I Wynn, CJ, Ham, and Valor.

a5g7ld.gif

Kingroy: ( 4:40 PM - 02/10/14) u can't own black people

Kingroy: ( 4:40 PM - 02/10/14) #ThanksLincoln

#43 Blade

Blade

Administrator

• Monarch
  • 163 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 02:03 PM

Only four people in the role play have posted within the last 48 hours. Four out of ten now. :I Wynn, CJ, Ham, and Valor.

What part of we all waited for Shino to post do you not understand? Most of us are at the treeline, me dream, and two others. We're waiting for everyone to get there and for the captain to give orders.

What do you want me to post how beautiful the trees are?

#44 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 28 July 2011 - 02:08 PM

:I this isn't worth arguing about, really. Yeah it's a shame he made a character and didn't post, but seriously we don't have to really wait on anyone. If anything it's my fault for not posting as well.

147.png

#45 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 28 July 2011 - 02:09 PM

But you're missing the whole purpose of this Roleplay. It's impossible for it to die so long as two people wish for it to continue. We do not need Valor to post in order to do things. We can explore the island, wander off, talk to people, help people, do anything at all within logical reason (don't go opening fire on the castaways; I don't think that would be very smart).

We really, really don't need every single person to make a post before the plot can continue. I had not been posting because I was working on the Inferno quite intently in order to get it released when it was. I would have posted had I found enough free time to realistically do so.

Waiting on one person to continue things in this roleplay is silly. :I

a5g7ld.gif

Kingroy: ( 4:40 PM - 02/10/14) u can't own black people

Kingroy: ( 4:40 PM - 02/10/14) #ThanksLincoln

#46 Blade

Blade

Administrator

• Monarch
  • 163 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 02:16 PM

And look where that got us? We have more dead role plays than alive ones. When are you going to say fuck this, we need to get strict... I mean seriously you're all happy and dandy about this shit even though it happens often, join a role play and never post in it. I mean he had THE TIME to play the inferno late late but he didn't have the time to stop for five minutes and make a post in a roleplay HE JOINED? oh and don't forget nobody asked him to join, he did so himself KNOWING he had the responsibility to post.

FACT IS we waited on him so he wouldn't have been far back.

#47 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 29 July 2011 - 09:27 PM

This role play is closed. End of discussion.

147.png