#1 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 24 July 2011 - 04:32 PM

This manga is relatively new (only three chapters in) but it's so neat. It's not like any I've really read before, though I can't speak for others.

It's basically about aliens contacting humanity and setting a meeting time in the future. The space program accelerated, struggling to meet the deadline for putting people on Mars. It follows this one... well... space otaku and his dreams of being one of the humans to make contact with the aliens on Mars and his two friends.

It's really neat and you guys should come read it with Artemis and I so we can discuss it as it goes~ :>

derp

a5g7ld.gif

Kingroy: ( 4:40 PM - 02/10/14) u can't own black people

Kingroy: ( 4:40 PM - 02/10/14) #ThanksLincoln

#2 Secret Felix

Secret Felix

Knight

• Knight
  • 823 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 08:01 PM

I approve of this manga. It makes me want to learn about astronomy.

In other news. I'm not going to lie, I was hoping he had thrown them all in place.
Posted Image

#3 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 09:02 PM

I read the first chapter, and so far, it doesn't seem too bad of a read. I have a problem with reading Manga as they are newly released. They end too quickly, and you have to wait 2 weeks before the next chapter. I'll end up reading this; just not now.

...V HAS COME TO...

dQqhfU.gif

ngoahxS.jpg

#4 Secret Felix

Secret Felix

Knight

• Knight
  • 823 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 07:01 PM

I loved this chapter so much. Not only do they play jenga, he also goes ninjamode. So amazing.
Posted Image