#61 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 13 September 2011 - 07:18 AM

Griffin dug his pinkie into his ear to try to get the rest of the slobber away from his ear canal, grumbling at the same time.

"I didn't stay long enough with that thing to have a damn tea party with it, Scarf."

He listened to the odd feline prattle on.

"I don't know who March is, but I sure as shit didn't learn manners from them, obviously. Whatever, I guess I'll go talk to the bi-"

Griffin shielded his eyes as a burst of fire erupted from Bigwedge's path. He blinked slowly. Suddenly he wasn't in the mood to go seek out the giant bird of death.

"I don't think that bird really wants to have a chat with me..."

Regardless, he was sick of the cat and the others already. He turned, gathered his courage, and wandered down his previous path again with slow footsteps, being sure to keep an eye out for some sort of bell for the insane cat. Just in case.

"Hey bird," he called out into the shifting shadows of the treetops, "could you find it in your big, black, demon heart to let me past you so that I can find out where I am?"

He continued slowly, adding on to the end of his quip, "Also please don't roast me like Bigwedge."

Edited by Valor, 25 October 2011 - 01:51 AM.

147.png

#62 Sodomize-it Soro

Sodomize-it Soro

Squire

• Squire
  • 714 posts
  • Keeper of Butts

User's Awards

Posted 14 September 2011 - 05:06 PM

Elizabeth's eye twitched as Maria made contact with her.

"Maria, if you're so hung up on politeness, perhaps it would have been prudent to exchange introductions in the first place. He did not introduce himself when he appeared, so you decided it was alright to go ahead and call him by a made up name? If you had any real sort of manners, you'd have asked for his name so that you could properly address him," Elizabeth snapped.

Deciding it might be in her best interest to be polite to the cat so that he might be persuaded to release her, Elizabeth now turned her attention towards him. "Hello, my name is Elizabeth. Excuse me for being so rude to you earlier, but being very close to strangers makes me uncomfortable. Would you kindly release me, or alternatively move from Maria's head onto mine, so that I may cool down away from these other people?"

#63 Lexaeus

Lexaeus

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,713 posts
  • Naturally Hated by All

Posted 20 September 2011 - 12:57 AM

Biggs dive-rolled to avoid the incoming flame. He started to regret his choice on his determination to fight the fowl. He wondered how this fight started. He sat down in front of the bird, puzzled by his dream.

Zanca327.png

“Sorrow can be alleviated by good sleep, a bath and a glass of wine.” - Saint Thomas Aquinas

#64 Secret Felix

Secret Felix

Knight

• Knight
  • 823 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 01:16 AM

The cat sat in silence for a moment as it took in the quips from the humans around it. Seemingly tired of its perch, it bounded off of Alexandria's head and sat in front of a previously untrodden path.

With thoughtful eyes, the cat slowly stared at each of the individuals before it spoke again. "Lizzy, my dear," the cat began with a renewed energy, "I could tell you were much more sophisticated than those other two. Lizzy, I could tell the moment I laid my tail on you. That. Very. Moment." The odd creature seemed to take delight in slowly drawing out every syllable of the last three words it spoke.

With a slight pause, the cat turned on its paws as it began trotting down the path; dragging Elizabeth along. It then went on, "I know just the pair who will appreciate a sophisticated lady such as yourself. You should probably bring Maria and Jack along too, unless you fancy that they get roasted like that poor fat fellow."

With that the cat continued its trek down the path, leading Elizabeth and company to a place unknown.

The flaming breath of the beast would not kill the lumbering man, but it would both severely burn his back and leave him unconscious. Seemingly happy at this turn of events, the bird once again melded into the deep darkness of the path.

Posted Image

#65 Sodomize-it Soro

Sodomize-it Soro

Squire

• Squire
  • 714 posts
  • Keeper of Butts

User's Awards

Posted 25 October 2011 - 02:09 AM

"Thank you," Elizabeth spoke softly to the cat, and she was mildly surprised to find that she was genuinely grateful, and not especially angry that it had held her captive in the first place. She stood up and - having been forced to sit down for quite a while - gently massaged her buttocks, which had become sore.

Elizabeth followed the cat down the path. She did not invite the others to come with her, possessing the secret desire that they would get roasted. They certainly deserved it for getting her into this mess. Elizabeth could only hope that their assumed aversion to her would outweigh their curiosity and their desire to find an escape from the forest enough to dissuade them from joining her.

#66 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 25 October 2011 - 07:21 AM

Alexandria's jaw dropped at what Elizabeth had said. She thought about it for a moment and realized she had been rude. She muttered a quiet "Sorry" under her breath to the cat, though he probably did not hear her. The little kitty's claws lightly ruffled her hair as he leaped off her head, so she wheeled around to see what it was up to. It seemed to be trotting away from the clearing, happy as could be. She shouted, "Wait! What about..."

She looked to the path down which Griffin had run and hopped up from her stump. She shouted, "Hey, uh..." She snapped her fingers a few times, struggling in vain to recall the fellow's name. She shrugged and shouted, "Hey, Jack! The cat's leaving without us!" She grabbed a stick from the ground nearby and drew an X on the ground at the entrance to the path that the cat had chosen before she rushed off to follow.

She called after them, "Wait for me! And stop calling me Maria!"

#67 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 25 October 2011 - 09:36 AM

Griffin stared at the bird before him for a long while. Nothing happened. He blinked. The bird blinked.

"So... really? Nothing to be said? Stupid damn cat." Griffin grumbled.

Finally, words were spoken. He looked back down the path where he came to hear the crazy girl call him Jack and that the cat was leaving. He was pleased to hear this.

However, when given the choice between an annoying cat and a demon-like untalkative bird, he would choose the one that didn't necessarily spit fire.

He looked back to the bird and put his hands on his hips.

"Well that was a lovely chat, you monstrosity. You take care of yourself now and don't come after me. It's over between us. It's not me, it's you."

With that, he backpedaled slowly away before turning and going into an all out sprint back towards the clearing. He slid to a stop and threw his head back to see if the giant devil chicken followed him. Before it had a chance to possibly roast him, he looked around to see the two girls wandering down another path.

He scrambled to his feet and jogged down the path, messing up the X drawn by Alexandria inadvertently.

He called out as he approached, "My damn name isn't Jack!"