May 21st, 2015
If you have received this message, then I am sure that you are aware and have been considered to be recruited for my company, Philanthropy. If you are unaware of what this means, it means you could be the one to potentially end the threat of Metal Gears and super weapons much like it. Here at Philanthropy, we are constantly working for a safer future, so please respond if you are interested in joining our cause.
Hal "Otacon" Emmerich
CEO and Co-Founder
Our sources indicate that a company, known as Cipher, has been constructing their own Metal Gear somewhere in Costa Rica. The leader is a woman known only as Paz Ortega, a 67 year old woman who was believed to have died during the Peace Walker incident in the same location in 1974. Not much is known about Cipher, except for the names of five of their best troops, known as the trapper Tactical Tarantula, heavy weapons expert Demolition Dragon, the company's best sniper Sniping Serpent, light weapons and CQC expert Lancer Liger, and the stealth expert Camouflaged Chameleon. Everything else about Cipher and Paz Ortega are unknown, but our troops will be informed the moment we receive more information.
1. Powerplaying is highly discouraged and looked down upon.
2. Not giving your opponent time to dodge or block a blow is not allowed.
3. You can only kill with the consent of your opponent.
4. Taking control of another soldier is not allowed unless given permission by the commanding officer.
5. Going AWOL or requesting leave is prohibited. You are either in until your mission is fulfilled or do not join Philanthropy.
6. Those who require a temporary leave from the battlefield must give a notice beforehand.
7. If you do not perform an action for a total of one week, then you will be dealt with.
8. If the highest members of Philanthropy believe that you are lying in your profile, it will not be accepted.
In order to ensure that you agree with the terms above, you must pledge the following before acceptance:
I, (First and Last name), agree to the terms listed above and I am willing to fulfill my mission for the world and for Philanthropy.
First and Last Name:
Age: (18 or older)
Preferred Weaponry: (One primary, secondary, and explosive is allowed per soldier)
Equipment: (Two pieces of equipment, such as thermal goggles, are allowed per soldier)
Special Talents: (If you have over 2 special talents, we will consider you a liar)
Biography: (Tell us a little about yourself and be sure to tell why you wish to join Philanthropy)
Commanding Officer- Soldier
Kingroy- John Quarrel
Wynn- Aiguille Armada
The Dream- Darling Vanessa/Roxy Fairway
Dion- David Strahl
qster- Daniel Baker
Dexel- Nathan Rivers
Edited by qster, 14 August 2011 - 07:26 PM.