• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 qster

qster

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 08:53 AM

"Everyone, I am happy to see that all of you have decided to join our company, Philanthropy, and glad to see that everyone looks alive and well. Tomorrow, you will know true combat, the main event, the reason you joined Philanthropy, more or less. With dedication, courage, and most importantly, teamwork, we can stop the constant threats of Metal Gears and help make our motto a reality- To let the world be. Now, I'm sure you are all tired and wish to leave, but there are still things that need to be run by you, in case some of you skimmed through the mission summary I sent to you." The current CEO of Philanthropy explained, pushing his glasses with the tip of his index finger.

The man, well known as being Hal Emmerich, some preferring to simply call him Otacon, held a remote control in his hand, pointing it towards the audience and pressing the power button at the top. With the press of the button, a blue screen appeared behind him, soon being replaced with pictures of the Costa Rican flora, the location where their missions would take place. After clicking an arrow button on the remote control, a picture of a large, grey, militaristic compound appearing onscreen, scientists and smoke pouring out the building.

"This is where your mission will start, after you all are dropped off in squads of five by helicopter of course. In Costa Rica, we have received intel that says an organization known only as Cipher is developing a Metal Gear in that facility. Your mission is to stop the manufacturing of this super weapon and destroy the facility, along with bringing an end to their leader."

With another click of the remote, a picture of a young woman appeared onscreen on the shore of a beach, the rolling waves behind her while she posed in a navy blue schoolgirl outfit. Her eyes were as blue as the salty, Costa Rican waters behind her, the red and orange sunset behind her bringing out the pure blue innocence in her eyes. A smile was on her face, adding to the innocence she once had in her heart, her blonde hair moving outward in slightly curled waves.

"This is the current leader of Cipher, known as Pacifica Ocean, or Paz Ortega Andrade. This is, sadly, the most recent picture that we have of her, from 1974. However, it is the year 2015, so I'm positive that she looks much different than this picture. She would be 57 years old, but that doesn't mean this mission will be a cakewalk. Not only does she have an entire nations worth of mercenaries, but there are a select five that are worthy of being known as the Zero Unit." Hal explained, pacing back and forth as he talked, despite a podium being available to him for use, along with a stack of papers.

With another click of the remote, the screen turned blue again, not a single picture taking shape on the wall behind him. Noticing this, the spectacle-toting man pressed the power button on his remote once again, a projector letting out a low groan as it powered down. He looked towards the audience of troops, continuing to pace back and forth.

"We sadly only know of the names of these five soldiers and what they are known for. There is Tactical Tarantula, the trapper of the group, along with Sniping Serpent, a sniper who is known for being able to kill a moving target with ease. There is also Demolition Dragon, a heavy weapons expert who supposedly carries a rail gun into combat. Finally, we have Lance Liger, an expert with pistols, revolvers, and knives, and the similarly equipped Camouflage Chameleon, an ex CIA agent who was a professional in stealth missions. Do not take these five lightly, for there must be a reason as to why Paz keeps them by her side.

"I wish you only luck and success in your mission, soldiers. Remember all of your training and make sure to be safe out there on the field. If you discover anything new, make sure to call in and share what you learned. Communication and information are key in this mission, so don't leave us in the dark. May you sleep well." Otacon smiled, walking off stage with a smile that showed he was impressed with his speech.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Posted Image

#2 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 10:28 PM

"They don't seem so tough. In fact it feels more like a vacation." John said while leaning back in his chair.

John folded his arms behind his back to take a relax position. He then closed his eyes and formed a smile. He sat comfortably in his all black battle suit. The suit helps him disguise himself on the battlefield. He can just slip on the equipment of any fallen soldier and then use his Octo-Mask to enhance the act.

"I'd be more worried about getting sun burn or dehydration than getting pieced by an enemy bullet. I mean c'mon? Our job is to have a vacation? That's frickin' sweet!" John said before laughing with a bit of arrogance.

He knew it was going to be harder than his past life's battles despite the talk. He was a bit gracious for the setting of the battlefield though.

"Let's get acquainted. My name is John Quarrel. Many know me as Liar Bird. You know like the bird that can mimic sounds?" John said.

As the CEO turned around John began to mimic his voice.

"I felt that America's wars weren't for the greater good so I decided to join a company. I thought about Raven Sword, or Werewolf but their affairs didn't interest me much. Then I found Philanthropy. And well here I am. Mimicking my boss right before work." John said.

While some of the soldiers laughed, John awaited for someone else to introduce themselves.

[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: <.<
[Today 07:02 PM] Crimson Jazz: I know right!?!
[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: >.>
[Today 07:02 PM] Tengo Cash: Beiber is the man

Screw You ↑ You ↖ You ↗ You ↙ You → You ↓ You ↩ You ↪ You ↬ You ↫ You ↪ You ↩ You ↲ You ↯ You ↱ You ↰ You ↷ You ↳ You ↶ You ↴ You ↵ & You ↺

#3 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 11 August 2011 - 11:44 PM

Leaning against a wall with her arms crossed, Roxy watched the slides appear on the screen before flashing off again. The little girl that was their main enemy didn't appear to be much of a threat to her, but then again, the picture was taken before Roxy herself was born. The other five people Otacon talked about were the ones Roxy were concerned about. They would have to take those five down to get to Paz and they didn't sounds like pushovers.

Otacon got off the stage, looking slightly proud with himself. She looked at a soldier mimicking his voice, trying to be a smart ass and get the other soldiers to laugh, he succeeded. He didn't affect Roxy however, she just rolled her eyes and quietly mumbled "...clowns..". She took in a deep breath and exhaled before standing up straight and putting her hands in the pockets of her jeans.

She was not wearing her field gear at the conference. She was wearing a dark blue pair of jeans, brown boots, a white t-shirt and a black thin jacket with a hood on it. She yawned and then looked at the rest of the soldiers. They all looked average to her, but they were definitely fit for the battle field. If anyone asked for her name, she was definitely not going to tell them her real name. She had told a few soldiers while in the army and they laughed at her girly name, then started to treat her differently. It was like she was no longer part of the time, just some innocent chick they would one day have "fun" with. Roxy hated that treatment, she enjoyed being part of the team and treated like one of the guys, not some girl that they expected to throw themselves at them because they were soldiers. There was only one exception in the room, and that was Otacon. He was their boss after all.

Roxy looked at Otacon for a moment, before turning to the rest of the soliders. She realized there was a big inconsistency when it came to the amount of boys and girls. She only spotted four other girls, and they didn't look that friendly.

Edited by The Dream, 12 August 2011 - 11:22 PM.

TheDreamEX.png

tumblr_n6lpksz2V81sfgfh0o1_500.gif

Gif not by me

A little one

#4 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 12:23 AM

Standing next to a fairly attractive young woman that stood leaning against the wall, David understood why she was avoiding the crowd. "...clowns..", she muttered. Turning towards her, he put on a grimacing grin. "I can see what you mean" he started, pointing at the soldier that had introduced himself as John Quarrel "I'd be the first to put a bullet in his head if I were an enemy troop...." He took out his hands from his jeans pockets and crossed his arms and continued to look on over the rest of the troop. "You'd wonder what'll become of us at this rate. They think this is vacation..." Looking over at his companion, he shrugged. "Beh. Oh. Right. Name's David Strahl. You can call me Fox, though." He held out a hand as a forms of friendliness, hoping that the woman would answer.

...V HAS COME TO...

dQqhfU.gif

ngoahxS.jpg

#5 Wynn

Wynn

Squire

• Squire
  • 695 posts

User's Awards

Posted 12 August 2011 - 01:16 AM

How long has it been since I've seen that face... 1974? No. It has to be an eternity. Back when the Comrades also fought by my side. Back when Costa Rica was haven. When I still had sanity.

At the very back of the briefing room was a shadow. It was cast by a man who knew what he was going up against. He was about to confront one of the remaining adversaries of his past that still daunt him today. However, he would not be alone in pursuing her, as much as he would have wanted to do so. One of them was spewing needless banter that did not have its place in the battlefield. The few who laughed along with him did not belong either. How can they, soldiers being sent to what might be their deaths, find comedy in this mission.

"But of course, take the time to laugh. After all, dead men tell no jokes.
" said the man who casts the lonely shadow to himself. Once their briefing was formally over, he had approached Hal. Though he was not known well amongst the other soldiers, he knew the CEO would have a better understanding of his background. "Delirious." his voice modulator conveyed in a robotic tone as he extended his hand. He then proceeded to remove his mouth guard. "Delirious Deathstalker... Know that I will end Cipher and find freedom." After these words, he would quietly go to his accommodations. He was ready for the mission.

Edited by Wynn, 12 August 2011 - 01:21 AM.

DHHIpKN.png

#6 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 12 August 2011 - 02:47 AM

Roxy turned to a man who had started to talk to her. Saying he would put a bullet into the head of the man who had cracked a joke, the man named John. She turned away from the man next to her and look a John, then nodded in agreement. "As long as no one gets in the way, we should be fine" she mumbled.

"Beh. Oh. Right. Name's David Strahl. You can call me Fox, though."

Roxy turned to the man who had his hand out for a handshake. She flashed him a smiled and pulled one of her hands out from her pocket. She took his hand with a firm grip and shook it. Her handshakes always shocked people. They weren't as flimsy and soft as everyone would expect a girls handshake to be. She pulled her hand back and then opened her mouth to speak. "I'm....Roxy Fairway. Call me Spider on the field though" she smiled and then crossed her arms.

"Delirious Deathstalker... Know that I will end Cipher and find freedom.

Roxy looked to a soldier. He looked slightly reserved, but that was porbably the fact he had a voice modulator and you couldn't see his face. Somehow he seemed like someone that would be hard to deal with on the battlefield.

Edited by The Dream, 12 August 2011 - 11:21 PM.

TheDreamEX.png

Gif not by me

A little one

#7 qster

qster

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 09:35 PM

Daniel was sifting through the large crowd of soldiers, weaving past groups that were in conversation, some being arrogant enough to say that the mission would be easy and they would all leave the battlefield unharmed. If that was the case, then why were so many people recruited for this cause? Daniel really didn't want to find out if the man who recruited them, Hal Emmerich, was just being cautious or if he knew the mission would require a lot of people to prove successful. As he neared the end of the ocean of people, he heard a very interesting conversation going on, involving the CEO of Philanthropy, a black comedian, an olive hued woman, a man garbed in a PMC garb, and a man who used a device to speak for him.

"I'm sorry, but I couldn't help but overhear your conversation, which happened to pique my interest. Allow me to introduce myself, since I have a feeling that we will probably be in a squad together, since we happened to all meet together. My name is Daniel Baker, combat medic and psychologist. If you ever have anything on your mind or a wound on your person, allow me to be the one to heal you." Daniel grinned, hoping he would be of use to his potential squad mates.

Daniel walked up to the black man, hastily shaking his hand and then looking over to the man who spoke only moments ago. He was dressed in a cloth sweater dyed in a dark blue. He was also wearing a pair of khaki dress pants, along with a pair of circular spectacles perched on his nose, frequently forced to be pushed back into place. Daniel shook his hand forcefully, almost pulling him to the ground.

"Mr. Emmerich, it truly is an honor to meet you and be accepted into your ranks. I absolutely loved the speech you just gave and I am proud to be able to serve you and the world. I hope that I can be of some use to you on the battlefield with my medical skills. Now, I must talk to my comrades so I can be more in sync with them in battle. Excuse me, sir." Daniel smiled, turning back to the black man he had shook hands with before.

"I know the others criticize your sense of humor, but I'm afraid to say that being arrogant and making jokes about the war ahead will get you killed. However, I do hope that you can help me out on the field and that I can be of use to you. After all, they do say that laughter is the best medicine. I'm sure that you will prove your worth in battle."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Posted Image

#8 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 10:31 AM

John looked at the brown haired white male strangely.

"What's wrong with a few laughs? For some this might be their last few breaths so why not waste it on something that calms them a bit?" John said.

John then flashed a smile of acceptance to the man.

"But you are right. These are serious matters. I'll be looking forward to working with you. Though you might just see me "die" a couple of times on the battlefield. Nothing your skills can't deal though. See my art, is that of the old times. It's been popularized by Sun Tzu. Of course I'm talking about the art of deception. I'll be the one attacking the minds of the enemy. Destroying their trust. Playing around with their emotions. Making your jobs much easier." John said while folding his arms.

Despite how cool John made it sound, he wouldn't want to relive any experiences where he had to use his special talents. Reflecting on those moments always disturbed his being. He has put up a good fight for his sanity, not giving in to any mental illness that would be caused by war trauma.

Screw You ↑ You ↖ You ↗ You ↙ You → You ↓ You ↩ You ↪ You ↬ You ↫ You ↪ You ↩ You ↲ You ↯ You ↱ You ↰ You ↷ You ↳ You ↶ You ↴ You ↵ & You ↺

#9 Dexel Hydagara

Dexel Hydagara

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,310 posts
  • Arcade Adept

Posted 14 August 2011 - 11:05 PM

Nathan stared blankly as the man in front started going over the specifics of their mission, then started shuffling a deck of cards as soon as he was finished. There was a small group making a bit of a ruckus, especially a rather arrogant character who called himself John Quarrel. Nathan scoffed at that name as well as his attempts at humor, then put the cards away in their case and pocketed it before slowly approaching the man, silently taking in the names everyone else said as he walked over, but ignored John's further attempts at humor.

Why is it that I get stuck being around the chatterbox? I just got done dealing with clowns, for once.

Looking around at everyone, giving them all long looks, he gave a sigh and shifted his gaze at John.
"So. You call yourself Liar Bird, huh? Well, you can just call me Sparrow - Stunning Sparrow if ya wanna be formal about it. Unlike your medic friend Daniel here, I'm a mechanic. I ain't gonna do jack for you or your health unless someone sneaks up on you in the field. You seize any enemy vehicles, chances are, I'll be working on them so we can use them when you're done damn near blowing them to bits." Nathan grunted, being in a poor mood, and didn't take the courtesy of offering a handshake. He turned again to the little group of people by Quarrel and Daniel, and gave the girl who introduced herself as Roxy a rather icy stare.

"Tch. They also accept women, too?" Nathan seemed to find this distasteful, but adopted a rather bored look now as he looked over Fox and the fellow who called himself Deathstalker. He finally looked at the man who had given the presentation, who was apparently Hal Emmerich. "So. You're Mr. Emmerich, huh. Can't say I'm too pleased to meet you under these circumstances, but don't worry. I'll help these blokes take care of Paz and everyone. And if there's gonna be a Metal Gear involved...well, that thing's gonna be nothing but scrap when I'm through with it." To be respectful, Nathan gave Hal a simple nod as Delirious was already offering him a handshake.

After these few simple exhanges, Nathan took off his cap and spun it around on his index finger, tossing it up in the air a few times and pretended to be disarming an opponent each time before catching his cap right as it fell level to his chest. He was somewhat anxious for this mission to begin, but he also needed to warm up a little after that speech.

Edited by Dexel, 16 August 2011 - 02:10 PM.

2j87ib.jpg

#10 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 01:24 PM

"Ah. Roxy. Pleasure to make an acquaintance." He grinned as he shook her hand. Firm grip. Shes battle hardened; not just some woman that was pushed into this business. Interesting."Look forward to fighting on the battle field with you, miss Spider.... Well, I won't be fighting, really, but I'll have your back. I can bring down any enemy with one shot." Careful as not to seem over confident, he let go of Roxy's hand and stuffed it back in his jeans pocket. Allowing himself to glance at the weird man that was dressed in all black and was using a voice modulator. "We got some weird ones in our company. Hopefully they aren't too much of a pushover." He muttered. A particularly strange man, apparently a mechanic, was making remarks about how Philanthropy had allowed women in. David swore he saw him glance at Roxy. "Might wanna watch out for that one. He seems like a coward afraid of getting beaten by a girl." Chuckling, he pulled out a cigarette and lit it using a match. Puffing on it, he blew some smoke in the direction of the clown group. "You smoke?" He asked Roxy, holding out the pack towards her so she could help herself.

...V HAS COME TO...

dQqhfU.gif

ngoahxS.jpg

#11 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 15 August 2011 - 11:17 PM

Roxy noticed the man who called himself Sparrow give her and icy stare and then make a remark about Philanthropy accepting women. She gave him an evil glare. She had found a man in the group that she knew would undermine her power. She looked away and then smirked to herself. Hehe, wait till I end up saving your ass on the field! You cocky piece of shit.

"Might wanna watch out for that one. He seems like a coward afraid of getting beaten by a girl."

Roxy looked back to David and smiled. "I've met guys like that before in the army, didn't think there would be one here in philanthropy. Ah well, we'll see who's the one calling out for help on the field" She turned back to the man the group and sighed and then leaned against the wall. She turned to David again who asked if she smoked while offering her a cigarette.

She looked at the packet and then let out a short unsatisfied sigh. "Yeah I smoke, but I prefer cigars. It has a more nicer texture" she took a cigarette anyway, not to seem rude since David had offered. She took a small silver lighter out of her pocket and flicked the lid open to start a small fire. She lit the tip of her cigarette and puffed the smoke slightly until it was starting to slowly burn. She then closed the lid of her lighter and hid it back in her pocket. She took a short drag and kept the smoke in. She only let one tiny cloud out of her mouth before opening her mouth and taking in the nice taste of smoke as it went down her lung pipes.

Smoke was bad for you, Roxy knew that, but the smokey taste relaxed Roxy and made her forget most of her troubles.

Edited by The Dream, 16 August 2011 - 11:54 PM.

TheDreamEX.png

Gif not by me

A little one

#12 qster

qster

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 01:28 PM

Otacon simply smiled at his new recruits, happy that they all seemed to get along with one another for the most part. He decided to end the meeting, dodging his way past the crowds of people, making his way up to the stage yet again. Tapping the microphone to check if it was still working, he hoped it would gain the attention of the others. Before he spoke, he pushed his glasses back up to the bridge of his nose.

"Okay everyone, I see that you have all become well acquainted to one another, so I'm happy to announce that the meeting is officially over. Now for me to announce who will be with who. Our first squad is composed of five soldiers, who are Liar Bird, Healing Hound, Delirious Deathstalker, Thunder Spider, and Subtle Fox. The next squad is made up of Stunning Sparrow, Bronze Boa, Black Panther, Tyrant Tiger, and Mechanical Monkey." Otacon announced, further naming the next couple squads and their team members.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Posted Image

#13 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 01:36 PM

"Cigars! Haha. You're somthin'. Cigars are too strong for me. Not enough filter" Exhaling, he let out some smoke from his mouth. "But to each his own, right? Oh. Might wanna pay attention, squads are getting called."

"I can't believe this shit!" David let out to Roxy. "Well. We'll be working with that idiot, it seems." He said, nodding towards John Quarrel. "At least we're not with Mr. Sparrow there, huh?" He let out a puff of smoke. Beh. Idiots. Well, I'm out of here. Putting up his as a gesture of bye, David headed towards the door. "I'll see you on the battlefield, Miss Spider."

...V HAS COME TO...

dQqhfU.gif

ngoahxS.jpg

#14 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 09:59 PM

John turns his focus to a rather peculiar male. He talked about his job as being a mechanic.

"Stunning Sparrow? So you're a bird too?" John laughed.

The CEO then began to call the squads and their members. He was stuck with some very confident looking people. That was a good thing since the battlefield doesn't give much time to second guess the plan.

John then looked at the man walking out mumbling something. He then looks back to the man who called himself Stunning Sparrow with a smile.

"Well good luck!" John said before making his way to the exit.

#15 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 17 August 2011 - 12:20 AM

Roxy chuckled at Davids reaction when she said she liked cigars. Not many people would've thought that she liked cigars which made Roxy slightly glad she enjoyed them. In some way though, she could not help but wonder if she enjoyed them mainly because other famous people among the battlefield smoked them. She didn't care, the influence of others was not something that could make you enjoy the taste of something. It was like how the influence of others could not, will not, change Roxy.

She started to hear squad names being called out. She was put into a squad with David, the man in the black coat, Daniel and John.

"I can't believe this shit!" David let out to Roxy.

Roxy sighed, letting out a puff of smoke before turning to David and nodding. He commented on not being in the same team as the man that made a comment about her, and she nodded in agreement. She could imagine the difficulties she would be having with him if they were on the same squad. David left, saying goodbye to her as he did. "See ya" she put her hand up and did a short flick to the side with it. It was like a small and short wave.

She crossed her arms and saw more people leaving. She wanted to follow, but then thought she would stick around a while longer. She looked at her cigarette and noticed it was finished. She was used to sucking in the smoke harder because it was a bigger challenge with cigars, but with cigarettes she would forget to take in smaller drags and instead she would end up finish the smoke. She took the cigarette and walked to the nearest bin. She rubbed the but of the smoke on the metal and then threw it inside, looking slightly saddened that she no longer had anything to smoke.

TheDreamEX.png

Gif not by me

A little one

#16 Wynn

Wynn

Squire

• Squire
  • 695 posts

User's Awards

Posted 17 August 2011 - 02:49 AM

After the CEO announced the squad assignments, Delirious turned to find the other members of his team. He stood there in silence before finally letting out his assessment of his situation. "Rookies and liars. The lot of you." he said before placing his mouth guard back on. Delirious then made his way to the exit. Before stepping outside, he would send one more message to the others in the room using his voice modulator this time.

"Indulge yourselves. Only pain and sadness will the battlefield bring us next."

DHHIpKN.png

#17 Dexel Hydagara

Dexel Hydagara

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,310 posts
  • Arcade Adept

Posted 17 August 2011 - 06:07 PM

Nathan backed up a little as David blew smoke in his direction and managed to catch his cap still, setting it back on his head before giving a small grin at John mentioning being a bird too, and waved good-bye to him. "Good luck to you too." Hearing Deathstalker's words shortly after, the grin faded and he looked around to see only the woman known as Roxy was left along with Daniel. Giving a small sigh, Nathan headed off to the exit with his new teammates he hadn't even met.

Edited by Dexel, 17 August 2011 - 06:11 PM.

2j87ib.jpg

#18 qster

qster

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 07:09 PM

Daniel listened to Mr. Emmerich announce the members of each squad, surprised to see that all five of the people who had just entered the same conversation were all on the same squad. In a way, Daniel felt that it was mere coincidence, but with deeper thought, he started to believe it was fate at work. Maybe fate would see that all of them would survive their objective, leading back to the probably peaceful lives they led before joining Philanthropy. Maybe all of them would end up dead as soon as they would touch the forest floor of Costa Rica-- Maybe even before hitting the ground. In the back of his mind, Daniel really didn't want to know the answer to these questions.

Without even thinking of further conversing with his future squad mates, Daniel walked out of the nearby entrance, much like the ones around him were doing. He was both nervous and excited to enter the battlefield tomorrow, hoping he would be of use to Philanthropy and hoping that his work would further improve the world around him. The last thing he wished to see was a case similar to his father's constant rage and paranoia. If he had one goal for the oncoming battles, he hoped none of his partners would end up like him.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Posted Image

#19 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 18 August 2011 - 10:47 PM

Roxy looked to her side to find members leaving as they found out what squad they were put in. The room was becoming empty by the second. She yawned, feeling bored and tired at the same time. She shoved her hands into her pocket and walked towards the exit. She knew that a good nights rest was what she needed for the for the following day. She didn't know when her next one would be anyway. The mission they were going to be sent on could take days, it wasn't your typical mission after all.

She made her way through the exit, ready to head to a nice comfy bed. If not fall asleep straight away, she would take a look a her guns. Wonder what I've got waiting out there....

TheDreamEX.png

Gif not by me

A little one

#20 qster

qster

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 05:55 PM

-THE NEXT DAY-
The trees beneath the chopper bent and swayed downward as the helicopter moved above the Costa Rican flora. A small river flowed beneath them as the copter tried to remain as close to the ground as possible, ready to drop its' cargo of soldiers when they entered the designated landing zone. This chopper was one of few dispatched to send the troops of Philanthropy to their mission, ready to stop the production of the Metal Gear and end Paz Ortega's rule over Cipher. The chopper piloted by the Philanthropy CEO was closest to the landing zone, while the cramped cargo hold of the chopper held many troops, armed with armor, weaponry, and parachutes.

"Everyone, we are nearing the drop zone, so your mission will begin. I have armed you all with the weaponry that you requested and I see that you all brought your own equipment as well. You all have been armed with the intel needed to complete your mission, but do not take this area lightly. There are bound to be guard patrols, but I know you all will make it. The only thing I can do now is wish you all luck." Otacon announced over an intercom system in the chopper.

The back wall of the military chopper slowly lowered, allowing one to jump down and deploy their parachute. Once they would make contact with the ground, their mission would begin. Everything they had trained for was about to be tested to the limit.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Posted Image