Photo

[4/28/12] Inferno Installment Four - What lies beyond the void?

• Please log in to reply
145 replies to this topic

#41 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 11 October 2011 - 03:26 PM

Yea, sorry Ig. I'll pay closer attention to the story in chapter 4. I'll make a thread to talk about the story of the Inferno and maybe even a prediction thread or something of that sort. Where we talk about why so and so is doing this, you get what I mean. >_>

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png

#42 Ralor

Ralor

Knight

• Knight
  • 781 posts
  • A Musical Madman

Posted 12 October 2011 - 02:02 AM

I asked where the boat came from, Iggyshar. ;-; First day I played the inferno.

Sig312.jpg

Im dum.

Shhhhh. It's okay. We understand.

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3989-9578
Nintendo Network ID: Niroji

Steam: Musical Madman

#43 Shino

Shino

Ex-Admin

• Paladin
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 08:59 AM

I asked where the boat came from, Iggyshar. ;-; First day I played the inferno.

What.

Anyway, come on guys. This is no fun if Avalon is going to be leading the charge for the posting. We might as well let HIM see the new spirits since you guys don't want too.

http://www.knightly-...line=1346227521

Life is but a handful of dust - ANTHM

3 Years Gone. Still missing you, my dear friend. R.I.P Tynielle Silvera.

#44 Ralor

Ralor

Knight

• Knight
  • 781 posts
  • A Musical Madman

Posted 12 October 2011 - 09:31 AM

Um. What about me? I've been posting a lot too. And if Ava and I reach all 100 on our own/nearly on our own and you only let us see them I request we at least see Marjan too.

Sig312.jpg

Im dum.

#45 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 12 October 2011 - 09:40 AM

Um. What about me? I've been posting a lot too. And if Ava and I reach all 100 on our own/nearly on our own and you only let us see them I request we at least see Marjan too.

No.

And I do recall you asking where the boat came from. Do you remember my answer? :0

a5g7ld.gif

Kingroy: ( 4:40 PM - 02/10/14) u can't own black people

Kingroy: ( 4:40 PM - 02/10/14) #ThanksLincoln

#46 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 12 October 2011 - 10:06 AM

Marjan isn't part of the deal, buddy. You'll have to wait until release to ogle his beauty.

147.png

#47 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 12 October 2011 - 12:56 PM

Marjans epicness is far too great to be spoiled so early. His appearance needs to be waited on till you are picking him up and taking him with you. He'll be the great Lion for sure.

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png

#48 Ralor

Ralor

Knight

• Knight
  • 781 posts
  • A Musical Madman

Posted 12 October 2011 - 01:32 PM

Oh well, I had to try. And no, Iggy, I don't recall. I've passed out since then.

Sig312.jpg

Im dum.

#49 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 12 October 2011 - 04:54 PM

Total Progress: 37%

:O It's getting higher and quickly at that! I can't wait till we hit 50% Good Job Team. So hyped for the release even though it's so far away!

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png

#50 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 06:21 PM

O_o I just noticed the shortage of spells and techs. Is that a low amount or am I tripping?

[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: <.<
[Today 07:02 PM] Crimson Jazz: I know right!?!
[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: >.>
[Today 07:02 PM] Tengo Cash: Beiber is the man

Screw You ↑ You ↖ You ↗ You ↙ You → You ↓ You ↩ You ↪ You ↬ You ↫ You ↪ You ↩ You ↲ You ↯ You ↱ You ↰ You ↷ You ↳ You ↶ You ↴ You ↵ & You ↺

#51 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 12 October 2011 - 06:28 PM

8 Spells and 7 Techs is somewhat low compared to the overall total we have right now.

We have 30 total techs and 24 Spells. So it's actually a lot for just one chapter.

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png

#52 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 06:33 PM

Yeah, Kai is right. 30 techs means 10 per chapter on average. 24 spells means 8 per chapter on average. So I guess you are kidna right, there are less techs on average, but its still the same range.

...V HAS COME TO...

dQqhfU.gif

ngoahxS.jpg

#53 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 12 October 2011 - 06:42 PM

Yea, pretty much. I wouldn't see a big jump in techs or spells till maybe next chapter. We just get our Ra spells in chapter 3 and get some really nice increases in that chapter. It's time for our spirits to gain on us this time around and us learn a little more, hopefully things that will help spirits out as well.

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png

#54 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 12 October 2011 - 09:35 PM

The spell and tech numbers are not counting any of the Spirit spells and techs that will be made, nor do they count any elemental tech/spell upgrades (Quakra Slam/Quakra). It's just the ones you buy in stores or get from quests and all that. I didn't do much in the way of upgrading older things, more like just giving out new toys to play with. Trying to balance out weapon types, that sort of thing, you know.

As promised. I am pleasantly surprised, though would have been moreso had the Post Count thread not been the predominate discussion thread that led to the 100 posts.

Indra, Karka, and Erden!

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

To be honest, I did not want to show them, due to the nature of the 100 posts, but I made a promise, and I keep my promises to you guys. :3

a5g7ld.gif

#55 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 12 October 2011 - 09:40 PM

The spell and tech numbers are not counting any of the Spirit spells and techs that will be made, nor do they count any elemental tech/spell upgrades (Quakra Slam/Quakra). It's just the ones you buy in stores or get from quests and all that. I didn't do much in the way of upgrading older things, more like just giving out new toys to play with. Trying to balance out weapon types, that sort of thing, you know.

As promised. I am pleasantly surprised, though would have been moreso had the Post Count thread not been the predominate discussion thread that led to the 100 posts.

Indra, Karka, and Erden!

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

To be honest, I did not want to show them, due to the nature of the 100 posts, but I made a promise, and I keep my promises to you guys. :3

I figured the techs and spells didn't count the elemental ones we'd be getting and were just ones we get to buy or are given for certain things. I'll be hoping for some Katana techs and Hammers techs. =3 Maybe even something for Daggers too~

Also, Oh my god. I love Karka and Erden. So perfect ;--; Indra looks a little funny to me. His eyes are kinda weird. >.>

And we would of hit 100 without the Post Count thread to be honest. It would have taken longer but we would have hit it.

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png

#56 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 12 October 2011 - 09:43 PM

I figured the techs and spells didn't count the elemental ones we'd be getting and were just ones we get to buy or are given for certain things. I'll be hoping for some Katana techs and Hammers techs. =3 Maybe even something for Daggers too~

I make no promises. Those numbers in the first post aren't final, by the by. They're just the amount I have come up with so far.

Also, Oh my god. I love Karka and Erden. So perfect ;--; Indra looks a little funny to me. His eyes are kinda weird. >.>

Indra thinks your eyes look kinda weird, too, so POO ON YOU OKAY.

And we would of hit 100 without the Post Count thread to be honest. It would have taken longer but we would have hit it.

I know. You still had a whole weekend. I was going to wait until Monday, but SOMEONE (I won't name names) was whining about how MAN WE GOT THE 100 WHERE ARE THE SPOILERS so I just decided to not deal with that bullshit for a weekend. :>

a5g7ld.gif

#57 Ralor

Ralor

Knight

• Knight
  • 781 posts
  • A Musical Madman

Posted 12 October 2011 - 09:49 PM

I'll own up to it, I'm sorry, Iggy, I was just excited to see Lasoirad and Dentoka's next stages of development! And Indra and Erden are amazing.

Sig312.jpg

Im dum.

#58 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 12 October 2011 - 09:50 PM

I'm sort of sad that Karka's type of crab got changed. His eyes mainly... he used to have them in/on his shell. Now they stick up and out of his shell. >__>;

Out of the Six we've seen, I really can't say theres a single bad sprite at all. My favorite is probably Erden. Solomon and Faz are next as well. I can't wait to play with Erden. <3 Him and Marjan are so going to be my BFFs.

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png

#59 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 06:16 AM

I agree, Indra's eyes look kinda creepy. They're so big and round....and hollow...its like he can see through your soul. @_@ But Karka and Erden look amazing O:

...V HAS COME TO...

dQqhfU.gif

ngoahxS.jpg

#60 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 13 October 2011 - 08:30 AM

I'm sort of sad that Karka's type of crab got changed. His eyes mainly... he used to have them in/on his shell. Now they stick up and out of his shell. >__>;

The thing is that Karka's previous incarnation would have been incredibly boring as he got bigger because you can't do anything with a brown crab really aside from make him bigger and his claws bigger. Could turn him into a fiddler crab, but that would lead to a more physical looking crab. Sand/ghost crabs are more interesting because they're a big more upright and have the ability to grow. Plus he can get taller, like the rest of them.

147.png