• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#1 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 08:54 PM

First off Young Justice> TT+Child Hood Memories associated with TT.

Second. Discuss this ship!

I heard Wonder Gal is coming sooner or later. Also :O Bat-Girl reference FTMW. I bet Dick won't be leader until like a year later. Aqua-Lad does a hell of a job as leader. Can I ask what does he see in Robin? I mean of course there is Teen Titans for us to base our assumptions on but bonk that cause we're not talking about that old cartoony show.

[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: <.<
[Today 07:02 PM] Crimson Jazz: I know right!?!
[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: >.>
[Today 07:02 PM] Tengo Cash: Beiber is the man

Screw You ↑ You ↖ You ↗ You ↙ You → You ↓ You ↩ You ↪ You ↬ You ↫ You ↪ You ↩ You ↲ You ↯ You ↱ You ↰ You ↷ You ↳ You ↶ You ↴ You ↵ & You ↺

#2 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 03 October 2011 - 10:14 PM

I just saw the first episode of this show. It looks badass so far! Seems like a more mature version of teen titans (if you were to compare the two). Aqua-lad is my favorite character so far, and also Robin. I like this Robin compared to teen-titans to be honest :/
Robin never seemed like the leader type to me so I'm kinda happy with his role in Young Justice.

Lol, I just spent my time comparing it to teen-titans, but I'm just making my points >.>
I can't wait to see more of the show, I hope it doesn't disappoint later down the track. :o

TheDreamEX.png

tumblr_n6lpksz2V81sfgfh0o1_500.gif

Gif not by me

A little one

#3 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 10:20 PM

It should not disappointing because the other episodes have been good to me. You will definitely get some strong character development. That is another way that the shows differ. Also there is a time and date to each episode which shows a stronger sense of consistency. O_o I do believe Robin will become leader but it'll probably be a year later.

Screw You ↑ You ↖ You ↗ You ↙ You → You ↓ You ↩ You ↪ You ↬ You ↫ You ↪ You ↩ You ↲ You ↯ You ↱ You ↰ You ↷ You ↳ You ↶ You ↴ You ↵ & You ↺

#4 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 05 October 2011 - 03:15 PM

I'm glad it got brought back for more seasons. I liked what I saw of the first one really. I do have to say that I like the Robin in this one a heck of a lot more then any other series. Not really too sure what to think of Aqua Lad. I wasn't too much of a fan of Aqua man so it's hard to like anyone that's similar.

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png

#5 Crimson Jazz

Crimson Jazz

Knight

• Knight
  • 851 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 09:03 PM

Today's episode was probably the best one so far. I respect Red Tornado so much.

I still think the mole is Artemis.

katy-perry-dark-horse-5.gif

Holy crap! I just looked out my window and saw a huge ball of fire in the sky!!!

Oh wait.....

[Today 09:55 PM] *Ralor cries*
[Today 09:55 PM] Ralor: ;-; I am an abomination to evolution
[Today 03:03 PM] Dion: i was addicted to the point where i couldnt function without some coke in my system
[Today 03:03 PM] Dion: i used to be addicted coke

It's okay, Dion...it's okay.

#6 Crimson Jazz

Crimson Jazz

Knight

• Knight
  • 851 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 08:24 PM

http://www.comicbook...k/news/?a=53601

>March 3rd
>Saturday morning
>9:30 CST

Ugh, maybe I'll have my mom DVR it for me.

Holy crap! I just looked out my window and saw a huge ball of fire in the sky!!!

Oh wait.....

[Today 03:03 PM] Dion: i was addicted to the point where i couldnt function without some coke in my system

#7 Waker

Waker

Knight

• Knight
  • 783 posts
  • a boy with lots of lists and books

Posted 05 May 2012 - 09:46 AM

WHO'S READY FOR MORE TIMESKIP? YOU PROBABLY MISSED 14 MINUTES

Invasion arc is eh so far.

11vpmw8.jpg

"Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it."
— Mark Twain

“I divide my officers into four classes; the clever, the lazy, the industrious, and the stupid. Each officer possesses at least two of these qualities. Those who are clever and industrious are fitted for the highest staff appointments. Use can be made of those who are stupid and lazy. The man who is clever and lazy however is for the very highest command; he has the temperament and nerves to deal with all situations. But whoever is stupid and industrious is a menace and must be removed immediately!”
— General Kurt von Hammerstein-Equord

#8 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 10:01 AM

"Eh"?

D: THIS IS THE SHET FOR ME.

Seriously.

Also Did Miss Martian just mind rape, best way to describe it, the alien?

#9 Waker

Waker

Knight

• Knight
  • 783 posts
  • a boy with lots of lists and books

Posted 12 May 2012 - 11:21 AM

"Eh"?

D: THIS IS THE SHET FOR ME.

Seriously.

Also Did Miss Martian just mind rape, best way to describe it, the alien?

Yep. This time too. I shall now call Miss Marsh'n Murdergirl.

11vpmw8.jpg

"Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it."
— Mark Twain

“I divide my officers into four classes; the clever, the lazy, the industrious, and the stupid. Each officer possesses at least two of these qualities. Those who are clever and industrious are fitted for the highest staff appointments. Use can be made of those who are stupid and lazy. The man who is clever and lazy however is for the very highest command; he has the temperament and nerves to deal with all situations. But whoever is stupid and industrious is a menace and must be removed immediately!”
— General Kurt von Hammerstein-Equord

#10 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 11:24 AM

I shall now call her Ms. MindRape aka Givenofcuks Gal cause obviously she don't give none.

#11 Crimson Jazz

Crimson Jazz

Knight

• Knight
  • 851 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 11:55 AM

This episode....GODDAMMIT, , WHY'D YOU HAVE TO TURN BAD.

The way he portrayed his anger was scary as shit. My heart tingled.

Oh wait.....

#12 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 06:25 PM

I know rite ;-; Kaldur was a good leader...but he's also a great villain. Like. He's bawse level. You can't just take down Superboy that easily, without super strength, and NOT be good. Also. He made Nightwing shet his pants. I know you see that face.

In the recent episode the action felt more like the side bar while the side bar felt like the main stuff. Like seriously. And I was so happy to see that Wally and Artemis are doing great in college.

And Red Arrow. Wow. :x This is crazy. He has a baby and he's married to Chesire. He gotta lay of the her..er..hero searching.

Also. So. Does this makes Red Arrow and Wally like brothers in law? <.< Cause that's kind of cool.

#13 Crimson Jazz

Crimson Jazz

Knight

• Knight
  • 851 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 10:09 AM

Also. So. Does this makes Red Arrow and Wally like brothers in law? <.< Cause that's kind of cool.

That would only be the case if Wally and Artemis were married.

Oh wait.....

#14 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 01:39 PM

-.- Gosh I know that CJ lol. I mean people still consider each other such even in such a situation. At least people around here do.

And if Chesire married Roy then gatdamnit there will be a Spitfire!

#15 Twist of Fate

Twist of Fate

Page

• Page
  • 58 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 07:49 PM

Can you just imagine how their baby would be when its all grown up. Oh heck, just think about the possible conversations that could happen with Sportsmaster. xDD
Posted Image
Posted Image

Nothing is true, everything is permitted

#16 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 07:54 PM

Lulz. Her gramps and moms be a supervillain. Also. Red Arrow and Sportsmaster's relationship just got even more complicated.

Should he kill his grandchild's father or not if the time comes for it in battle? I doubt he could take down Red Arr- well actually nvm.

#17 Twist of Fate

Twist of Fate

Page

• Page
  • 58 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 08:03 PM

Lulz. Her gramps and moms be a supervillain. Also. Red Arrow and Sportsmaster's relationship just got even more complicated.

Should he kill his grandchild's father or not if the time comes for it in battle? I doubt he could take down Red Arr- well actually nvm.

That awkward moment when your daughter is married to one of your enemies, and you don't want to hurt your grandson/daughter if you happen to kill him.

Yeeeeah, doesn't sound like an ideal situation that Sportmaster wants to be in. xD

Posted Image
Posted Image

Nothing is true, everything is permitted

#18 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 26 July 2012 - 08:45 PM

[spoiler=eps 101-204]So, having watched all of season 1 over the course of two days, I have to say that I love the hell out of this show. I won't go too much into past stuff, so much as current, though, since all that's old hat.

I'm slowly getting disenchanted with the show in season 2 for a few reasons. Season 1 was brilliant and engaging because of its relatively small cast of individually well-fleshed out characters. Zatanna was very thrown in and even she was likable. Rocket, though, was random, unnecessary, and added absolutely nothing to the show outside of giving the utterly GROAN-WORTHY season finale scene of OH LOOK EVERYONE IS PAIRED OFF NICELY. Ugh.

Season 2 just doubles the cast immediately and does very VERY little to make me like any of the newbies very early on. We have Batgirl, a new Robin, Wonder Girl, Lagoon boy, Blue Beetle, Beast Boy, and Bumblebee chick all thrown in right at the start. Four episodes in the only two I know anything about (or even care about at all) are Blue Beetle and Beast Boy, with the latter ONLY being one I like due to his ties to season 1 events (since that was easily one of my favorite episodes of the season). Also this Beast Boy is cooler than TT Beast Boy, and that is saying something 4srs.

This just bothers me. A lot. Since in the first episode of season 1, they introduced your core of Aqualad, Robin, KF, and Superboy. By the end of the episode, you loved the hell out of all four of these characters. Then each new one they added in was given more than their fair share of character development, and I really liked the tight, six-man cast. Zatanna was a nice, strong personality who meshed nicely with the others, and I really, REALLY liked her addition.

Season 2 just feels rushed and lazy so far to me. They added characters just for the hell of it, so that the team would be large enough to warrant multiple teams or whatever, and, of course, they just HAD to throw MORE obnoxious romance elements to the show, because there wasn't enough of THAT already. Not a fan of teen drama, and I was very glad with how background all of that mess was for the duration of season 1. HATED the new years shit with the "yes look four pairs isn't it sweet" especially since *knowing nothing of the DC mythos* Rocket was CLEARLY thrown in specifically so Kaldur wouldn't be alone in that scene. Oh, and don't think it escapes me at all that Rocket was black, as well, just because, you know, she was gonna be kissing Kaldur. Just. Just. Ugh.

Regardless, I have hope for the show, having just watched episode 4 of season 2, since they've begun to actually flesh out the newbies. I'm HOPING that they'll all EACH actually get to have some delicious character-centric episodes this season so that I actually like and care about them more than currently, where they are all just extra faces added into what was a perfect cast. ESPECIALLY since they plucked my three favorite characters out of the main line-up. :| [Robin, KF, and Artemis]

And don't even try the "but Dick is still there" crap, because Nightwing is not even close to being the same as Robin was in season 1. He's gotten far too mature and lost the best part of his character, in his geeky, nerdy side.[/spoiler]

I put all this in spoilers just in case. :<

a5g7ld.gif

Kingroy: ( 4:40 PM - 02/10/14) u can't own black people

Kingroy: ( 4:40 PM - 02/10/14) #ThanksLincoln

#19 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 09:02 PM

@_@ The show does show growth and stuff. Like the time, I'm sure you've noticed, has been consistent. So Nightwing being less Robiny is all apart of time. And also the possibility that he has seen a many dark moments coughJasonToddcough in his run. Like despite Dick and Tim being different notice how serious Tim is compared to others his age. The same goes for everyone from the old team... especially Wally. For him not wanting to be like Batman...he seem's very Batmany but anyways...

As for so many members, I take it like they added in plenty of people because they're going to show just how much the older members matured and how they're better leaders and all of that.

>.> But I guess we were all prepped for this because we knew, those who followed at least, that they were really gonna expand the universe and roster.

#20 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 26 July 2012 - 10:08 PM

Finished all that's been aired so far. One sentence can sum it all up. >_o

I love this fucking show to pieces.

That is all. Carry on.

(Still iffy on Batgirl/Wonder Girl/Bee and that big black guy addition to the team, but hey, I expect more from them later on. Can't judge the season until it actually gets into full swing.)

a5g7ld.gif

Kingroy: ( 4:40 PM - 02/10/14) u can't own black people

Kingroy: ( 4:40 PM - 02/10/14) #ThanksLincoln