#1 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 29 October 2011 - 10:47 PM

So, we'll be archiving the songs that we've used for our Partybox starting from November 1st and forward. We'll try to not repeat any songs for a good length of time, if at all. Post any suggestions you have for the song you want it to be. Even pick a specific day in the week you'd want the song. Want a song for just at night? Go right on ahead. Have one you'd like to be there for the morning? Post and say what it is you'd want.

~Archive~[Table]DateSong NameNovember 1stThe Damned Things - Bad BloodNovember 2ndSam Adams - Some ChordsNovember 3rd---November 4th---November 5th---November 6th---November 7th---November 8th---November 9th---November 10th---November 11th---November 12th---November 13th---November 14th---November 15th---
November 16th---November 17th---November 18th---November 19th---November 20th---November 21st---November 22nd---November 23rd---November 24th---November 25th---November 26th---November 27th---
November 28th---November 29th---November 30th---[/Table]

Edited by Shino, 03 November 2011 - 05:42 PM.

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png

#2 Dexel Hydagara

Dexel Hydagara

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,310 posts
  • Arcade Adept

Posted 06 November 2011 - 04:13 PM

Since this thread seems to pretty much be neglected, here's a suggestion.

Simon & Garfunkel - The Boxer

So few people know these two these days...well, Kuya at the least has probably heard of them, but I very rarely get acknowledging nods.

Edited by Dexel, 06 November 2011 - 04:18 PM.

2j87ib.jpg

#3 Suzy Q

Suzy Q

Page

• Page
  • 97 posts
  • Who hipped you to that tune, June?

Posted 06 November 2011 - 05:18 PM

Same as Dex. This thing needs some love ;-;

Hungry Ghosts - I Don't Think About You Anymore But, I Don't Think About You Anyless

Cave Johnson's done here.

"Remember to live, cause you're gonna be thrilled to death. Remember to dream because it's gonna be a starry night. And remember to scream cause you're gonna be lost for words."

Posted Image

[09:28 PM] *Lexaeus slaps Blade*
[Today 09:28 PM] Lexaeus: F U BLADE
[Today 09:27 PM] Lexaeus: TO BE A MAN YOU MUST FIGHT A MAN

#4 Crimson Jazz

Crimson Jazz

Knight

• Knight
  • 851 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 10:19 PM

My suggestion:

Gym Class Heroes ft. Adam Levine - Stereo Hearts

katy-perry-dark-horse-5.gif

Holy crap! I just looked out my window and saw a huge ball of fire in the sky!!!

Oh wait.....

[Today 09:55 PM] *Ralor cries*
[Today 09:55 PM] Ralor: ;-; I am an abomination to evolution
[Today 03:03 PM] Dion: i was addicted to the point where i couldnt function without some coke in my system
[Today 03:03 PM] Dion: i used to be addicted coke

It's okay, Dion...it's okay.

#5 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 03:50 PM

My suggestion:

Gym Class Heroes ft. Adam Levine - Stereo Hearts

seconded .

...V HAS COME TO...

dQqhfU.gif

ngoahxS.jpg

#6 qster

qster

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 07:54 PM

At least give it a chance before you inevitably bash it.
Mushroomhead- Just Pretending
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Posted Image

#7 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 08 November 2011 - 03:38 AM

So I got a few.

Go Radio - Goodnight Moon (Sounds pretty good just for a night)
Mayday Parade - The Silence
PE'Z - Wonderful Saturday
Paramore - Ignorance
Adele - One and Only
Six60 - Don't Forget Your Roots

Yeah, that's all for now.

TheDreamEX.png

tumblr_n6lpksz2V81sfgfh0o1_500.gif

Gif not by me

A little one

#8 Waker

Waker

Knight

• Knight
  • 783 posts
  • a boy with lots of lists and books

Posted 09 November 2011 - 06:46 PM

Be warned: it sounds like butthole at the end.

11vpmw8.jpg

"Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it."
— Mark Twain

“I divide my officers into four classes; the clever, the lazy, the industrious, and the stupid. Each officer possesses at least two of these qualities. Those who are clever and industrious are fitted for the highest staff appointments. Use can be made of those who are stupid and lazy. The man who is clever and lazy however is for the very highest command; he has the temperament and nerves to deal with all situations. But whoever is stupid and industrious is a menace and must be removed immediately!”
— General Kurt von Hammerstein-Equord

#9 Ralor

Ralor

Knight

• Knight
  • 781 posts
  • A Musical Madman

Posted 09 November 2011 - 08:20 PM

Edited by Ralor, 12 November 2011 - 07:52 PM.

Sig312.jpg

Im dum.

Shhhhh. It's okay. We understand.

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3989-9578
Nintendo Network ID: Niroji

Steam: Musical Madman

#10 Dexel Hydagara

Dexel Hydagara

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,310 posts
  • Arcade Adept

Posted 13 November 2011 - 06:09 PM

Stuck in the Middle With You - Stealers Wheel

Welp, the notice did ask for a suggestion...

2j87ib.jpg

#11 Waker

Waker

Knight

• Knight
  • 783 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 10:24 PM

For today I suggest Rainbow ('Niji' in Japanese) by Denki Groove:

EDIT: My suggestion for the next song - The Creationist by Kerli

I woke up to this song and thought it was amazing ._.

53-thumbsed up comment:

"Christians are so goddamn closed-minded. That's why I fucking left the church. You religious dimwits are taking this song and making it out to be something sacrilegious. What she's describing in this song is that everything happens for reason and that you make your own future, or you make your own fate (however you want to say it). You Christians believe that God gave us freewill, which is true in my opinion. This also means that God himself doesn't know the exact future. We make our own fate."

Edited by Waker, 17 November 2011 - 12:48 AM.

11vpmw8.jpg

"Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it."
— Mark Twain

“I divide my officers into four classes; the clever, the lazy, the industrious, and the stupid. Each officer possesses at least two of these qualities. Those who are clever and industrious are fitted for the highest staff appointments. Use can be made of those who are stupid and lazy. The man who is clever and lazy however is for the very highest command; he has the temperament and nerves to deal with all situations. But whoever is stupid and industrious is a menace and must be removed immediately!”

#12 Waker

Waker

Knight

• Knight
  • 783 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 07:08 PM

Hey, Kai or Arty or Igshar. Edit the first post to have Nov 17 be Niji byDenki Groove. Nov 18th by the song in the partybox right now: Neon trees - In The Next Room.

My second recommendation after 'The Creationist' is Folding Chair by Regina Spektor - or (for more fun video stuff)

Edited by Waker, 19 November 2011 - 07:15 PM.

11vpmw8.jpg

— Mark Twain