• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 06:30 PM

Yessir. You read right. Your eyes are not fooling you. The next title in the stealth action series has been confirmed with Rising not even released. Read the full article Here (link)

Discuss, peeps

...V HAS COME TO...

dQqhfU.gif

ngoahxS.jpg

#2 qster

qster

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 06:55 PM

I caught wind of this earlier today from a friend in Chemistry. At first, I was thinking, "Yes (person not identified for protective reasons), I already know about Rising, and I have it on pre-order." And that was that... until I was on Facebook earlier. Another friend of mine who is possibly even more into Metal Gear than me even mentioned it, which I replied with "You're talking about Rising, right?" After hearing MGS5 in particular, I was a bit skeptical, but after searching around Youtube, I finally realized it was another game. Needless to say, I cannot wait, since Kojima is taking the helm on this one after leaving the Rising team.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Posted Image

#3 Dexel Hydagara

Dexel Hydagara

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,310 posts
  • Arcade Adept

Posted 18 November 2011 - 07:11 PM

I'm a little skeptic about this, but with Hideo at the head of this, I suppose it can't be that bad. I'm really hoping we get to see a bit more of The Boss, myself. Solid Snake's antics between MGS2 & 4 does not interest me, and Liquid, at best, gets my light attention if it's gonna focus on his one armness.

2j87ib.jpg

#4 Axel Ryman

Axel Ryman

Page

• Page
  • 136 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 08:39 PM

Hmm company's director lying about their series....? No surprise.

#5 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 19 November 2011 - 02:07 AM

Awesome! I came home today and my sister told me about it, now I know it's pretty official. I hope there's a girl main character really :/. Would be a refreshing start. Maybe have it about The Boss? (would be the coolest thing in the world imo). Yeah, really I'd think it'd be pretty sweet with a female lead character, :x But of course, I'd love any MGS game Hideo zaps into the world, even if the lead is the same old male character, they're all so awesome.

They can really follow nearly anyone's story really, I just hope they don't push it out as some hopeless attempt to keep to the series going. Certain games end up keeping stories going like that, even some good ones so I hope this one doesn't end like that. A fifth addition to the series could be risky. Just saying :x

TheDreamEX.png

tumblr_n6lpksz2V81sfgfh0o1_500.gif

Gif not by me

A little one

#6 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 08:34 AM

I had a fangasm yesterday when I seen the thread. D:< THIS IS FRICKING AWESOME. NEW MGS5 FOR MY SOUL! AND PLUS SOME MGO3! I don't know how it's going to be done but all I can say is YES.

*calms down*

So...is it getting worked on while MGR is or what?

Also there was this comment by a person on that site that actually sounds like a good idea:

"Or how about a MGS game where you play two storylines that affect each other – one in the past as Big Boss – and one in the present as Solid Snake – where the story arcs converge to a climax that has the usual twists and turns that Kojima loves."

This idea actually sounds like something MGS could run with. It's like expanding on those Time Paradox we love so much.

[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: <.<
[Today 07:02 PM] Crimson Jazz: I know right!?!
[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: >.>
[Today 07:02 PM] Tengo Cash: Beiber is the man

Screw You ↑ You ↖ You ↗ You ↙ You → You ↓ You ↩ You ↪ You ↬ You ↫ You ↪ You ↩ You ↲ You ↯ You ↱ You ↰ You ↷ You ↳ You ↶ You ↴ You ↵ & You ↺

#7 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 11:28 AM

Open-World Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes Unveiled - IGN

This. Is. METAL GEAR.

[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: <.<
[Today 07:02 PM] Crimson Jazz: I know right!?!
[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: >.>
[Today 07:02 PM] Tengo Cash: Beiber is the man

Screw You ↑ You ↖ You ↗ You ↙ You → You ↓ You ↩ You ↪ You ↬ You ↫ You ↪ You ↩ You ↲ You ↯ You ↱ You ↰ You ↷ You ↳ You ↶ You ↴ You ↵ & You ↺

#8 Maru

Maru

Page

• Squire
  • 201 posts
  • R.I.P. AnimeCrazy.net

Posted 02 September 2012 - 06:42 PM

Just recently a demo of Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes was released.Thought I would post it here for your viewing pleasure if you wish to watch it, guys. ^_^ TjvUFl5Q6nA

Edited by Maru, 02 September 2012 - 06:45 PM.

1xh6ju2xhdiv2z9lsom.jpg

"One must always plan a few moves ahead in battle." -Char Aznable

#9 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 06:57 PM

Saw this a while ago. Holy shit the FOX engine is good looking. ;-; Open World Environment? Gorgeous Graphics? Metal Gear Solid? DO FREAKING WANT.

Double post, but relevant. Can posts 7-9 be moved to http://www.knightly-...2949/#post36566 and this post be deleted? ty. :D

EDIT//

Val: If I move these posts to that thread they'll usurp the first post. Best to just take all discussion here on out about Ground Zeroes to that thread and leave this for MGS5

Edited by Valor, 02 September 2012 - 07:41 PM.

...V HAS COME TO...

dQqhfU.gif

ngoahxS.jpg