294 replies to this topic

#281 Ralor

Ralor

Knight

• Knight
  • 781 posts
  • A Musical Madman

Posted 06 June 2012 - 01:23 PM

"Let's go!" Castor took some gloves from his pouch and put them on. He adjusted his glasses and began scaling the cliff. He really could have before, but he wasn't exactly feeling completely in touch with reality, ever since they arrived he had felt a tad dizzy, but he was finally adjusting. When he finally reached the top, he would quietly regroup with the group and ask Yule what they were doing.

Edited by Valor, 17 June 2012 - 12:48 AM.

Sig312.jpg

Im dum.

Shhhhh. It's okay. We understand.

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3989-9578
Nintendo Network ID: Niroji

Steam: Musical Madman

#282 Secret Felix

Secret Felix

Knight

• Knight
  • 823 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 12:33 AM

The clearing was once again silent as Ronni retraced her path to Hidori. A little too quiet, really. She made it roughly half way across the clearing before she heard the buzzing noise. Yet by then, it was too late. A tear drop shaped bug descended into the clearing from the darkened sky. It was roughly a foot in length, and sported a wicked, multicolored flame upon its back. The flame cast a dull glow on his golden, spherical eyes.

It would buzz angrily at Ronni for a moment before shooting a small fireball at her. If she chose to run, it would chase after her relentlessly.

Castor managed to catch up to Yule right as the two reached a sheer vertical expanse of rock that stretched high into the sky. A simple sign post stood to the right of the path, and merely read, "↑".

This would be no simple climb, and those who embarked upon it would not easily be able to turn back.

Sanga muttered to herself as she tossed a plethora of seemingly random things out of the large piano. "This just won't do…This just won't d- Oh! This will do!!!" she exclaimed as she pulled an enormous roll of white satin, that was actually much longer than the piano itself, out.

"Miss! Miss!!!" she then beckoned, "Please come over this way, so we can get you dressed."

The curving, rolling path that Griffin and Claude had chosen meandered on and on, until it eventually diverged once again. One side lead into a massive cavern, while the other tapered downward towards a familiar dark, sandy beach.

Elizabeth had hardly begun her story when the child in her lap began to doze. Mere minutes later, Erika too began to snore lightly.

Elizabeth wouldn't seem to notice, though, until the end of her tale.

Posted Image

#283 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 17 June 2012 - 12:37 AM

Alex' lip curled in defiance as she asked, "What's that? It doesn't look like any dress I've ever seen..." She tentatively wandered over to the base of the platform and scratched her head.

"Um... So what do you need me to do, miss?"

Edited by Rumbleroar, 17 June 2012 - 12:49 AM.

#284 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 17 June 2012 - 12:38 AM

Griffin stared. Another split path. He grumbled and pointed to Claude.

"You go to the beach. I'm sick of the sand. I'll go to the cave. If you die... well... just... try not to."

With that, he slipped his hands into his pockets and headed off towards the cavern. To be honest, he didn't want to head in either direction, but since he had very little choice, he decided that he would go somewhere new instead of back to another beach. He definitely didn't want to run into another turtle shell wearing freak again.

#285 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 17 June 2012 - 12:45 AM

"Hmm... what the?" Ronni looked at this strange creature and scrunched her eyebrows at the creature. Then it shot a fire ball at her. "WAH!? WHAT DID I DO TO YOU!?" Ronni rolled to the side to avoid the fireball before running away with a tight hold on the package.

She looked back and yelped when she saw it chasing her. "What the heck dude!?" she yelled and ran a little longer. She stopped after a while and turned towards it.

"Alright, you want trouble?" she made a fist with one hand and concentrated on the aether around it. She trusted it forward and sent her own fireball at it.

TheDreamEX.png

tumblr_n6lpksz2V81sfgfh0o1_500.gif

Gif not by me

A little one

#286 Guest_Griever_*

Guest_Griever_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 June 2012 - 12:47 AM

Yule glanced back seeing Castor approach. He wasn't expecting the guy to climb and run all the way there. Or maybe Yule practiced a little slow, either way he glanced at the sign and looked to Castor, he didn't think there was anything to say except that they must go up. Yule took note however the sign pointed directly up.

Something seemed wrong, in this world something so simple as a line could mean bad. Colsh looked at the sign for any signs of a dot of some sort. He thought about what arrows meant in math and grabbed a piece of dirt, he drew 2 points on the line and wrote a distance of "100ft?" with a question mark and started to climb. He didn't think it was going to matter, but he still felt the need to do something about that sign, people would think this climb was forever.

#287 Sodomize-it Soro

Sodomize-it Soro

Squire

• Squire
  • 714 posts
  • Keeper of Butts

User's Awards

Posted 17 June 2012 - 12:50 AM

Elizabeth blinked as she realized both members of her audience had fallen asleep. Not that her story had been good, but she was proud of it and was deeply offended by this.

"Hey!" she exclaimed, poking at Chesh. "That wasn't a bedtime story!" She shook Erica a bit, rousing her. "Now it's time to tell me your story."

#288 Dexel Hydagara

Dexel Hydagara

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,310 posts
  • Arcade Adept

Posted 17 June 2012 - 12:52 AM

Claude frowned as Griff bro told him to head for the beach and puffed out a cheek in a simple gesture of pouting. He walked along the beach path for a short while, then stopped for a moment to register the color. Black. With that he muttered a simple, "Oh hell no," and turned back to go into the cavern instead. He wasn't about to go visiting grumpy old turtle-man again, especially when he did nothing to the guy. He was merely guilty by association, as it were.

Once he caught up with Griffin, Claude would put his arms behind him and interlock his fingers at the back of his head as he talked to Griff, "So, how in the heck did you wind up here? Someone get the drop on you and knock you out cold from behind as well?" Claude couldn't remember if Ronni had told him anything at this point. This place didn't allow him much time or brain space to process things like normal.

2j87ib.jpg

#289 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 17 June 2012 - 01:11 AM

Griffin stopped dead in his tracks as he heard a familiar voice again. He turned to see Claude walking up near him. He shrugged his shoulders and kept on marching.

"Some rabbit chick dragged us here. Talking about roses and shit, I dunno. I wasn't exactly paying attention at the time. Granny told us that the worlds are gonna explode or something if we don't save some plant."

"So here we are,"
Griffin said, throwing his arms out to the side.

He sighed heavily and kept on walking, "Been some sort of wonderful journey so far, that's for sure. Kung fu Granny, poisoned tea, stupid doormen who didn't even lock the door, psycho turtle bro... it's all a little much. I'm just ready to save this rose bush and get the hell out of here."

147.png

#290 Dexel Hydagara

Dexel Hydagara

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,310 posts
  • Arcade Adept

Posted 17 June 2012 - 01:34 AM

Claude laughed a little half-heartedly as Griffon relayed tales of a kung fu granny, poisoned tea, Tweedle Dee and Dum, and the crazy turtle bro. He had only been here for half of that, but apparently hadn't missed much at all. One of the details Griffin said suddenly stuck out to him, though.

His face lit up with interest, Claude asked, "Rabbit chick? You mean she actually was kinda like a human-sized rabbit? Or was she just, like, wearing rabbit ears and shit?" If Griffin nodded at the latter possibility, Claude would sigh and ask enviously, "Dang it. I always miss out on the good stuff. Was she cute? Wear something skimpy? Have a tail as well? Or was she just otherwise normal?" Unconsciously, Claude had unfolded his hands and placed the right one on his hip, ring visibly standing out on his right hand.

2j87ib.jpg

#291 Secret Felix

Secret Felix

Knight

• Knight
  • 823 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 02:47 AM

"Well get up here. Quick, quick!" Sanga snapped in a commanding tone. "Clothes off, but keep your skivvies on. You are wearing some, right? Good. Oh here, hold this while your at it," she said as she dropped the roll of cloth. She then went back to digging through the piano. After a few minutes of this, she suddenly stood up and screamed, "Hatter! No peeking!!!" before returning to her search.

"Pft, it's not like she has anything that I haven't seen before and let's be honest here; She isn't that impressive," Kalab scoffed. Upon hearing this, Sanga threw a rather expensive looking urn that she had just pulled from the piano at him. It shattered into a thousand pieces a few feet to his left. He muttered something under his breath as he pulled the brim of his large hat down over his eyes. He didn't have the energy to deal with her tantrums today.

"Ah, there it is," Sanga declared as she pulled out a pin cushion and a large spool of sea silk thread from the inner workings of the piano. "Well, what are you waiting for?" she asked Alex impatiently.

The firefly made a sharp hiss of pain as it collided with the fireball. It appeared a little scorched as it inflated itself slightly in anger. The prismatic flame upon its back then flared up and completely engulfed its body.

The bug, now cloaked in flames, would haphazardly charge at Ronni.

Chesh gnawed lightly on Elizabeth's finger as she pokey him. He still wasn't quite awake yet.

The old woman reeled a bit as Elizabeth shook her awake. "Eh, you're still here, huh. That's a little unexpected. Well, what story do you want to hear?" the old woman questioned in an uninterested tone.

Posted Image

#292 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 17 June 2012 - 03:35 AM

Ronni widened her eyes at the flying fire ball and yelled in fear. "HOLY FLAMBE'S!!" she sprinted for her life in the other direction. She wasn't going to dare try to shoot another fireball at this flaming ball of fiery rage. It would be like trying to redirect the wind by blowing against it. In fact, she was regretting her actions. Oh how she wished the angry turtle man was around.

"What did I do to you in the first place you fiery ball of hate!?" she yelled as she looked back at the creature. She wished she was on less sandy lands. Her roller blades would've come in handy in this kind of situation. If the creature tried to ram right into her, Ronni would dive to the side and roll back to her feet then continue to run away.

TheDreamEX.png

tumblr_n6lpksz2V81sfgfh0o1_500.gif

Gif not by me

A little one

#293 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 17 June 2012 - 11:31 AM

Alex plopped down on the edge of the stand to take off her boots as she asked, "Well, does a bathing suit count as skivvies, or do you want that off, too?" Her cheeks flushed red as she noticed the hatter still there. She hoped Sanga would let her stay in her bikini, at least...

She hopped up and walked up to Sanga as she pulled off her shirt, folded it neatly, and set it down beside her. She then took off her pants and folded them as well. She had left her socks tucked away in her boots, so she stood before Sanga sporting only her white bikini top and bottom as she waited for the verdict of whether or not she could keep it on.

#294 Sodomize-it Soro

Sodomize-it Soro

Squire

• Squire
  • 714 posts
  • Keeper of Butts

User's Awards

Posted 17 June 2012 - 10:37 PM

"Hm..." Elizabeth ruminated for a moment.

"Well... Chesh told me before I came that you were going to tell a story... I was under the impression you already had one prepared," Elizabeth replied.

Edited by Sodomize-it Soro, 17 June 2012 - 10:42 PM.

#295 Guest_Griever_*

Guest_Griever_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 June 2012 - 05:07 PM

Yule began climbing the mountain, not waiting on Castor who seemed to have a knack of just sitting there staring into the abyss. He grabbed upon the structure, grabbing anything that could support his weight. He checked for any loose rocks or possible falling situations. He was quite content climbing alone, he wanted to be one with the earth, and what better way then climbing part of it?

Castor would start to shrink as Yule climbed, he was not waiting on someone who wouldn't act.