Jump to content


Photo
- - - - -

The Elegy of Chelytos - First Møvement [Unfinished RP]


  • Please log in to reply
294 replies to this topic

#41 Ralor

Ralor

    Knight

  • Knight
  • 781 posts
  • A Musical Madman

Posted 30 December 2011 - 09:47 PM

Castor tucked all his quills and inks back in his sack after he had finished drawing and followed Griffin and Chesh. "I do have normal pens and pencils, but I don't like them because they're hard and uncomfortable to hold. The air just feels a little more alive and heavy than it does in Chelytos. My name's Castor. By the last two sentences were uttered to Chesh, they had arrived at Granny's. "Maybe you know more about the rose bush, Chelytos, and the air?"

#42 The Dream

The Dream

    Knight

  • Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 30 December 2011 - 10:13 PM

"Who you calling a lunkhead" Ronni mumbled with her teeth clenched. She walked behind everyone else down the path. She managed to catch the childs name when Alex called him Chesh a while ago. She nodded to herself and looked at the boy himself, adoring the cat ears on top of his head as well as his tail. Hm, that's something you don't see everyday. Still it's pretty cute.

Ronni smiled to herself before looking at the glowing blue fungi as well as the moths flying above them. She liked the extraordinary site, staring at them as they walked until they walked up to the old lady that Chesh had suddenly run up to. She was short, not as short at Chesh but still short. She raised and eyebrow at the woman. Ronni wasn't the type to like old people. Their constant nagging and endless stories gave her crazy headaches.

She asked who they were, Ronni was all set to answer. "I'm Ronni" she said before putting her hands in the pockets of her white shirt.

TheDreamEX.png

 


tumblr_n6lpksz2V81sfgfh0o1_500.gif

 

 Gif not by me

A little one


#43 Sodomize-it Soro

Sodomize-it Soro

    Squire

  • Squire
  • 714 posts
  • Keeper of Butts

User's Awards

     

Posted 31 December 2011 - 08:35 PM

Elizabeth stared vacantly as a catchild appeared and landed on the man who didn't know what a gazebo was. She watched as everyone reacted to this event, and came very close facepalming herself.Holy balls. Is everyone here an absolute idiot? She found her gaze being pulled towards Alex, who seemed to be having a good time with that boy making the odd gestures. She didn't understand why he was able to captivate her so. He just looked like an idiot flailing his arms around to Elizabeth...

She was vaguely listening to the catchild and GazeboMan's conversation at that point, and found herself chortling at the irony of GazeboMan calling them all "lunkheads". He was quite right, of course, excepting herself, to be sure. Her eyes still on Alex, she then noticed her beginning to walk into one of the paths on the edges of the clearing, following GazeboMan. Elizabeth instantly began to follow her, keeping a safe distance so that she would not attempt to interact with her.

At last they came into another clearing filled with many gigantic mushrooms, Elizabeth noticing nothing else but these. Her stomach let out a rumble, and she realized that she was hungry again. To no one in particular, she asked, "Uhh, hey! These mushrooms aren't poisonous, are they? I'm starving!" She poked the mushroom closest to her and waited for someone to answer.


#44 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

    Pwner of Noobs

  • Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

     

Posted 31 December 2011 - 11:39 PM

Alexandria watched with fascination as the catboy acted just like any other child would in the situation. He understood nothing of their current situation. Well, Alex figured he probably got a bit more than she did. Changing planes and sacred rose bushes were a bit much for Alex to digest in such a short span of time. She felt a constant itch to the back of her neck, a peculiar sensation she soon associated with Elizabeth's constant stare. She exchanged the gaze for a time, staring straight into the other girl's eyes, but soon turned her attention back to the animal-child.

Animals and humans were one and the same here? Alex wondered if there would be a way she could become part animal as the group headed off down the path. She wondered what animal she would like to be. A whale would be nice, since then Maria and her could swim together all the time. But she would likely look dreadful, were she to become part whale...

She eventually arrived at echidna as the group arrived in the clearing. The pulsing mushrooms put Alex off, but the butterflies grabbed her attention. Without giving much heed to the old woman in the area, Alex rushed off to the butterflies and exclaimed, "I've never seen moths like this before! I wonder what they're called... They're absolutely magnificent."

She soon realized everyone was focused on more important things. She hastily looked to the old woman and muttered, "Ah, um, my name is Alexandria Hamilton. Um... I'm, ah, actually quite curious about what other sorts of fauna live in this forest. The insects I've seen so far are unlike any I've ever witnessed or studied back home, and I'm pretty certain we had discovered every species living in... and around... Chelytos..." It finally struck her. Planes must be bunny-girl speak for worlds. She wondered for a moment if the bunny-girl originated from this world, like Chesh, the cat-boy. Her eyes glistened, she spun about, taking in all of the glorious sights which other Chelytosians had likely never seen! She absently wished she had brought along a journal of some sort to document her findings. This was an entirely new frontier. Myriad new animals to discover! Wonderful sights waited just beyond every hill and under every rock. She positively hummed with excitement.


#45 Guest_Griever_*

Guest_Griever_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 January 2012 - 08:14 PM

Yule felt that he might have looked funny to everyone, after all in school they always knew Yule's predicament, which never had him say anything. He was always introduced into the classrooms. That's how school worked, but none of his classmates were here. He didn't even know how he was going to introduce himself.

On the trek to the strange short woman, Yule noticed that the air was different it felt heavier, but nice. The plants and the little critters around final started to hit his vision. It was such a beautiful place full of wonder. The inhabitants seemed to be mixed with, in Chesh's case, animals. The insects floating around were astounding giving off lights and beautiful designs he never would have imagined on bugs to look as engulfing as it was. Yule could feel the magnificence of this place, how fitting for this to be "The rose bush world" Or as he heard from Chesh, Wonderland.

He followed the group keeping a great deal more distance away from them as normal, as he was too involved with the scenery (his face was also a bit red from feeling a tad bit embarrassed at the way everyone looked at him during charades, except Alex of course). He wanted to focus more on the view and the uniqueness of wonderland than anything. He did notice Alex was also immersed in the vast new world that was in front of them all, waiting to unfold it's secrets. They ended up at a rather nice looking area with also a ton of stuff he had never seen. It was just getting better and better, Yule was getting very intrigued with the world in front of him when the short stout lady asked them all who they were, Yule was already about 5 yards away from the nearest person to the group, he heard the question, but he wouldn't say anything. The short Cata Lady didn't really seem interested in who they were anyways.

Yule never would have imagined he would have ever been in a place like this in his wild dreams. This was the type of place She would always dream up.

Edited by Griever, 01 January 2012 - 08:28 PM.


#46 Secret Felix

Secret Felix

    Knight

  • Knight
  • 823 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 10:54 PM

"I am not his grandmother, you inane child. Do I look like a grandmother to you?" the old woman snapped at Griffin, as she intermittently smoked her pipe. "The only rose bushes I know of are those in the palace, but good luck getting in there. These mushrooms have more aether density than you lot," she scoffed and then turned to Elizabeth. "How dare you even think of eating my precious fungi, you gluttonous girl. Would you like it if someone came into your house and started eating your furniture? I think not," the woman declared before returning her pipe to her mouth. She looked rather agitated as she stroked Chesh's head.
Posted Image

#47 Ralor

Ralor

    Knight

  • Knight
  • 781 posts
  • A Musical Madman

Posted 02 January 2012 - 11:10 PM

Castor's ears perked up at the sentence about the mushrooms having more aether density than them. There's that word again, Aether. He scrawled her comments about the bush and the aether density in his notebook and quickly scrawled a mushroom in his notebook and noted it was furniture. "If I may, ma'am, what is aether, and is it why the air feels almost alive here? And do you have a map of this plane or at least directions to the castle? My name is Castor, and we're on a quest to save Chelytos from falling apart. You see, there's a rose bush from this plane in our world being used as an anchor to this plane. But it's sick and dying. We came here to find out how to save it."

#48 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

    Pwner of Noobs

  • Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

     

Posted 02 January 2012 - 11:16 PM

Alexandria listened with oddly rapt attention. The woman's words seemed odd, and she answered little of what they needed to know. Alexandria's curiosity about the planes, the switch between them, and this forest, this new land, the new fauna that could be lurking just beyond the treeline buzzed noisily about between her ears.

The boy with the book asked most of what Alexandria herself had been curious about. She thought his descriptions were far from perfect, speaking to one who knew nothing of them at all.

She nearly shouted, "Excuse me, ma'am? I, um, well, I'd like to clarify a few things! See, we're new here in this forest. We have no idea where we are. See, we came here from... from..." She scratched her head, still finding all of this very hard to believe. "From another world, I think, called Chelytos. This air, it feels much different than what we're used to, and the bugs and fungus and trees, it's all so different from what I know."

She thought hard and remembered something important the bunny had told them back in the oasis. "But, well, I think he Castor has something wrong. See, the rose bush is back in Chelytos... But it is the... anchor for our world..." She trailed off and whispered mostly to herself the last bit. "This rose bush, see, is dying. We came here to find something to help it." She nodded, as the memories flooded back to her. "We're on a mission of most importance. We must save Chelytos. Please, if you can help in any way..." She wrung her wrists and looked around. Elizabeth seemed to be sniffing mushrooms. Alex rolled her eyes and noticed that no one else seemed to be remotely interested in the mission, save for the boy with the book. She bit her lip and then asked one other question that had been burning her up throughout the explanation. She wanted to ask about the palace's menagerie, but it seemed impertinent beside the information she had just gleaned from her memory. She quickly added, "My name is Alexandria, by the way, in case you missed it earlier. I would be delighted to learn yours."

She only hoped granny could help them, somehow.


#49 Guest_Griever_*

Guest_Griever_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 January 2012 - 11:19 PM

Yule perks up in curiosity at the Cata Lady's words. The rose bushes at the palace? This would strike him as another step, but when the Cata lady said a word he never heard before he raised an eyebrow. What in the world was that word she said, and what she said about mushrooms and this foreign word. Yule looked at her in curiosity. He felt like the Aether, which apparently was in the mushroom might be what the Rosebush lacked. If the rose bush needed something from this world, and the plants and mushrooms grew with Aether, then maybe They needed some of this to get to the Bush. But what is Aether?

Luckily, castor saved Yule from having to communicate this by his immediate response to the Cata Lady. Yule was pretty sure Castor was right in his assumption and felt they were on their way to finding more amazing things and strange people in this place. The dangerous part of the mission seemed to strike a chord to him the way the Cata Lady had said good luck into getting into the castle. What other inhabitants could live here? And what type of a castle this could be? Their customs?... What rules did they have here anyways?


Yule kinda felt what Alexandria was talking about as far as the plants and the bugs went, they really seemed otherworldly, but not in a bad way, almost... Like he was at home, like this was the way things should be, like this was what was meant for the world they lived in. But how could he feel so warm here? Why did he have this familiar feeling?

Edited by Griever, 02 January 2012 - 11:22 PM.


#50 Valor

Valor

    Valorous

  • Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

     

Posted 02 January 2012 - 11:24 PM


Griffin furrowed his brow, perplexed already at the old woman's snippy replies. After two others spoke up, finally, Griffin decided to add on a bit more to the end.

"Plus, you're old like a Granny. The hell was I to think?"
He said, with a grumble, deciding to keep Chesh's name for her a secret in case it'd get the little kitten in trouble.

All this talk about planes and rose bushes and aether was way more than anything Griffin cared about or was interested in at the moment. All he knew was that the little kid was supposed to help them by bringing them to this crotchety old hag and she's been nothing short of useless so far.

When Alex asked the old hobo-hag's name, Griffin looked over and nodded, "Yeah. It's rude as shit to demand others names and not give yer own, ya know."

Growing bored with the talking, Griffin wandered about the small clearing, peering at the mushrooms closely while hooking his thumbs into his pockets. He sniffled a bit. They didn't seem so special to him. He decided to flick one of them. So he did.

"This is some messed up furniture, lady."
He grumbled under his breath.


#51 Sodomize-it Soro

Sodomize-it Soro

    Squire

  • Squire
  • 714 posts
  • Keeper of Butts

User's Awards

     

Posted 02 January 2012 - 11:49 PM

Elizabeth at that moment noticed the woman, who spectacularly resembled a pile of rags, for the first time. She blinked and asked the RagWoman, "This 'aether' you mention, it's not dangerous, is it?" She trailed off as she noticed Alex nervously attempting to elicit answers from RagWoman.

Elizabeth couldn't even explain it to herself, but somehow, she didn't hate Alex. She was quite... tolerable. She seemed rather pleasant, actually, more so than anyone else she had ever met in Chelytos, at least.

And then there was GazeboMan. Of course he had to swoop in with his insults and overall abrasiveness, as if that would help them. Every time he opened his mouth, he only seemed to get worse for Elizabeth.

Elizabeth walked over next to Alex, but didn't look at her. She instead focused her attention on RagWoman, turning on her charm that she reserved for when she needed something from someone. "Forgive me for my rudeness earlier. I was not aware that they belonged to anyone. They really are quite lovely, it is just that I am very hungry, but never mind that. I really should be focusing on our mission. We would greatly appreciate it if you could help us to save our home." Elizabeth then added, "Oh, and my name is Alexabeth- I mean, Elizabeth." Elizabeth turned a deep red as she corrected her mistake and shuffled a bit away from Alex.

Edited by Sodomize-it Soro, 02 January 2012 - 11:52 PM.


#52 The Dream

The Dream

    Knight

  • Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 03 January 2012 - 12:17 AM

Ronni crossed her arms and let everyone ask the questions she had. The only thing Ronni could do was wait for all the questions to be answered. She felt very distant from the group. Like she was just a little thing dragged along for the ride. It made Ronni feel a little useless. She crossed her legs and sat down, making sure she didn't crush any of the mushroom to make the old lady scream at her. Resting her elbow on her knee as she sat there, she waited for them to be told where to go next.

This world did intrigue Ronni quiet a bit. The old lady mentioned something about a thing called aether. She wanted to know more about that.

Edited by The Dream, 03 January 2012 - 12:48 AM.

TheDreamEX.png

 


tumblr_n6lpksz2V81sfgfh0o1_500.gif

 

 Gif not by me

A little one


#53 Secret Felix

Secret Felix

    Knight

  • Knight
  • 823 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 02:27 PM

If the old woman listened to anything Castor and Alex said, it was impossible to tell. In fact, she was yet to so much as open her tired old eyes. She once again removed her pipe and spoke after a few minutes had passed. "My name is Erica, but I have neither a map nor a cure for your plant. My advice is rarely free, yet I suppose I can give you a bit since you escorted my darling Chesh here to see me. If you are truly from another plane, as you claim, I would avoid announcing that to everyone that you meet. Rarely are nomads well received. The only rosebushes of this land are kept safely within the Palace of Hearts, which resides at the end of the northern path. While someone within its stately walls may have the answer you seek, I would advise you to stay well away from it. The current queen is fickle and wicked, and she would have no qualms about killing all of you just for sport. Well, that's assuming you even got into its walls. The perimeter of the palace is guarded by cards who would kill you on sight," she said before she paused and smoked her pipe for a moment.

Around this time, Griffin spoke up. However, the words he spoke were probably the most inappropriate thing he could have said to the woman. He even possessed the audacity to call her rude. Yet, the final straw was when he assaulted one of her beloved mushrooms. Her cool grey eyes, previously closed, now flared open in rage. With a swift movement, Erica dropped her pipe onto the dais and casually tossed Chesh aside. Luckily, he landed on his feet. She then muttered something under her breath and jumped to her feet with a surprising amount of agility. In a mere moment, she suddenly cleared the distance between herself and Griffin. Yet she did not teleport, but instead moved at a frightening speed for someone who looked to be her age. A swift kick was then promptly delivered to Griffin's shin. While it was not enough to seriously injure him, it was enough to likely bring him to his knees.

She then looked at Elizabeth and simply asked, "Did that look dangerous to you?" before she shuffled back to her seat; her rage now abated. "Perhaps the Hatter could help you lot out a bit. He's usually looking for someone to do an odd job or two. If you go back to the clearing, you can find him at the end of the northwestern path," the old woman said as she walked. Her hair bun bobbed a bit with every step she took. Suddenly stopping, she looked back at Griffin, her eyes once again closed, and said, "If you manage to earn a few pieces, come back here. I could teach you a few things, for a price. You and that piggy seem to possess a bit of potential. Oh, and Chesh will be staying with me for a while. Perhaps he can play with you again some other time"




The group's long walk back to the clearing was filled with nothing eventful. Everything in the clearing was as they found it when they first arrived. It was now their choice to decide on their next path.



"Granny, do you really not know what was wrong with their plane?" Chesh whined after the group had left for the clearing, "I was sure you would!"

Erica sat deep in thought before she finally answered. "Planes do not need anchors, little one. Whatever is the matter with their world, it is best we stay out of it," she muttered before replacing the pipe.

Posted Image

#54 Sodomize-it Soro

Sodomize-it Soro

    Squire

  • Squire
  • 714 posts
  • Keeper of Butts

User's Awards

     

Posted 03 January 2012 - 04:37 PM

Elizabeth listened to RagWoman, and decided to take her advice. She decided it would be preferable, on the whole, to not be killed by cardpeople.

She watched in awe as RagWoman leapt from her place on the dais and assaulted GazeboMan. Elizabeth felt a mixture of smugness, horror, and curiosity at this. That did indeed look quite dangerous, and Elizabeth had to assume that the use of aether had given her the ability to perform the feat, given her remark.

Her eyes widened when RagWoman offered the possibility of teaching them "something", imagining herself with such power as RagWoman had displayed. But then her face fell when RagWoman called her a "piggy". Elizabeth looked down at herself, and could find no indication that she overate. For someone who took so unkindly to rudeness, RagWoman certainly meted it out herself quite abundantly.

Nevertheless, Elizabeth remained hopeful that this mission had finally become interesting. She walked back to the first clearing with the group, and stole a quick glance at each of the others before heading into the northwest path without waiting to see if they were coming along.


#55 Guest_Griever_*

Guest_Griever_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 January 2012 - 05:13 PM

Yule was damn near close to being starstruck as the Cata Lady made her superiority known to the misfits. It was obvious to Yule, that this woman was drawing energy to do this. What type of energy and where? Yule had no idea. He did feel that the Aether in the air could have done it, But the lady said something about Aether inside? Did she have Aether within her? Yule had a ton of questions swimming around in his head, he didn't feel like Griffin deserved that display, but understood that Cata Lady was trying to make several points at once. It was obvious to Yule, that her warnings about the Castle of Hearts was a loaded one. She basically told them "What you seek is there, but the power I have is normal in this residence. Can you go through soldier versions of me? You'll die the way you are in the castle." Yule didn't quite get how the Mad Hatter could help them, he also liked the idea of a Mad hatter, it sounded kinda cool.

Yule was right on Elizabeth's trail as he wasted no time trying to get to their next destination, the closer he was to getting this mission done, the closer, hopefully to his answer. Yule would run past Elizabeth and give her a gentle smile as he kept running past her.


#56 The Dream

The Dream

    Knight

  • Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 03 January 2012 - 05:20 PM

Ronni listened to the old lady while she drawn imaginary circles on the ground. He head shot up when she mentioned the palace, saying that it was dangerous and that they could be killed as soon as they were spotted. Hearing that cards would kill her dumbfounded Ronni and made her raise an eyebrow. ".....We have to fear a bunch of playing cards?" she mumbled to herself before shaking her head and quietly chuckling.

She didn't know whether to feel alarmed to scared when old lady jumped up from her spot and attacked Griffin. Ok then. Note to self, don't touch the mushrooms unless you want to get beaten up by an older woman.

She got up to her feet after hearing about a hatter and getting paid to do a few jobs. Ronni saw no reason to do that and wanted to just walk back to the clearing and sit in the gazebo. Then the old lady went on about being taught something. I didn't come here to go to school! I already spent years in that dump. She sighed, then started to wonder what they would be taught. She followed everyone back to the clearing, trying to avoid any mushrooms on the way after seeing what happened to Griffin.

Putting her hands in her pocket Ronni whistled a happy tune to herself and took the northwest path like they had been told to.

TheDreamEX.png

 


tumblr_n6lpksz2V81sfgfh0o1_500.gif

 

 Gif not by me

A little one


#57 Valor

Valor

    Valorous

  • Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

     

Posted 03 January 2012 - 10:58 PM

Griffin peered closer at the mushroom and a small smile slithered across his lips. These mushrooms were pretty neat, afterall. Not that he'd let anyone else know he thought that, of course. Before he could finish his thought, the old bat kicked him hard in the shin.

"B'WOAH SHIT!"
Griffin called out in surprise, crumpling to the ground, holding his leg.

When she asked Elizabeth if it looked dangerous, Griffin interjected, "You bet your ass it is!" though he was likely ignored.

He hobbled back to his feet as the woman told him he had potential. He hopped a bit awkwardly.

"Yeah, thanks I suppose. I'll keep that in mind though, Gra-"
He paused, thinking better of it.

"Erica." He grumbled through his teeth, hoping no one else heard it. He gave a small nod of his head, as if it was supposed to be a sort of apology and hobbled from the clearing, nursing his slightly bruised shin. He stopped before heading down the path to flash a small thumbs up to Chesh before leaving, "Later, Cat Bro." He called out.

"No need to help, asshats. I'm perfectly fine."
He snapped.

Throwing his mind off of the pain shooting through his lower leg, he called out to any of the callous lot who would listen once they reached the clearing, "How is a guy who makes hats supposed to help us at all? Not to mention, did anyone even bring a friggen compass? Which path are we even supposed to take? They all look the damned same."

He hobbled to the gazebo and sat down in a huff, letting his arms dangle between his legs as he slouched over a bit. The old lady was pretty damn protective over her stupid fungus.


#58 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

    Pwner of Noobs

  • Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

     

Posted 03 January 2012 - 11:20 PM

Alexandria listened to all the lady said, but was quite curious about how "cards" could prove dangerous. She shrugged it off when Erica said that a man named the Hatter could help them. Seemed strange. She looked to Elizabeth to make a joke, but her friend had already rushed off, eager to get to the Hatter, she guessed. With a heavy sigh, she waved to the book kid and said, "C'mon, we don't want to fall behind, you know!" She jogged off to catch up with Elizabeth, but she stopped when Griffin was limping at the back of the pack. She rolled her eyes and trudged along back to the clearing.

Elizabeth seemed eager to get on with the quest and set off down the northwest path first. Griffin whined about which path was Northwest. She rolled her eyes and shouted, "Hey, genius! Look there!" She pointed to the floor in front of the path Elizabeth had chosen. There, emblazoned on the ground was a patch of dirt which clearly spelled out the letters "NW." The other paths seemed similarly labeled.

She immediately regretted being so mean. She said, "And, uh, if your leg hurts, I can help you out to keep pressure off it until it feels better, if you'd like. I know you said you don't need any help, but I figure you were being facetious."

[ If her offer were accepted, she would graciously help support Griffin as they headed down the Northwest path. ]

[ If he blew her off, she would say, "Well, I'll see you down with the Hatter, then." She'd smile, wave, and trot off. ]


Griffin's rudeness did not require rudeness in return. Alexandria was almost sure he had good intentions somewhere deep down. She prepared herself for the heartbreak of learning that he was rotten to the core, though, of course.


Edited by Rumbleroar, 03 January 2012 - 11:57 PM.


#59 Valor

Valor

    Valorous

  • Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

     

Posted 03 January 2012 - 11:58 PM

Griffin held up a hand to Alexandria as she instantly insulted him and then offered her surely heartfelt help.

"Not needed."
He said flatly, pushing himself to his feet.

He wobbled a bit, but caught himself on the pole of the gazebo before wobbling out of it.

"I do appreciate the offer though."
He said sheepishly before walking past her.

"More than these assholes ever offered!"
He yelled out down the path with a small laugh.

He waved for Alex and Castor to catch up as he wandered down the path after everyone, going a bit slower than usual due to his minor injury. He looked at the scrawling in the dirt as he walked over it.

"Huh. I don't remember this stuff being here before."
He murmured as he headed down the Northwest path with the others.


#60 Guest_Griever_*

Guest_Griever_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 January 2012 - 12:08 AM

Yule heard the yelling Griffin was doing, which sounded to be a twinge on the hateful side, Yule instantly about-face'd, and darted back to the beginning of the tunnel. He was so taken by the Cata Lady's words, he completely forgot about fact that Griffin was kicked by a super powered older woman. Yule instantly felt horrible for not thinking about Griffin, after all, Griffin was part of the team mean guy or not he was still one of them. Yule ran past Elizabeth, and if Alexandria did indeed trot off Yule would past her as well. Yule would be breathing a bit faster, and look at Griffin's face then look down to the ground in an attempt of an apology.

Yule felt so horrible he knew Griffin would express his rage toward how mean they all were again, and probably be so to Yule especially. Yule would try to offer his hand to Griffin, if Griffin made a disrespectful remark to Yule, he would look down and instantly blush out of shame. He would then walk past Griffin, try to act as his crutch, if Griffin pushed him down he would feel even more horrible and at least walk beside him while glancing sadly at his leg.

Edited by Griever, 04 January 2012 - 12:17 AM.