#1 Sodomize-it Soro

Sodomize-it Soro

Squire

• Squire
  • 714 posts
  • Keeper of Butts

User's Awards

Posted 21 December 2011 - 06:16 AM

An RP based on the prologue to The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker. For anyone not familiar with it, here you go:

Spoiler

So it's post-escape-of-Ganondorf and pre-flood, set in OoT Hyrule roughly... let's say five years later. Link will not appear in this RP, as he does not exist in this part of the timeline yet, but there will be several other familiar characters.

I've pretty much got the whole of the plot worked out. Without revealing too much, you will be a group of citizens from across the land of Hyrule who will band together in order to try to defeat Ganondorf. You can be any of these five races:

Hylian
Human
Kokiri
Zora
Goron

The structure of the RP will be non-traditional to the Legend of Zelda series, beyond the differences in media. For example, dungeons may be completed in any order. There will be other deviations from the "Zelda formula", but as to not spoil the surprises, I'd rather not get into all of them here.

I haven't designed the dungeons yet, because I'd rather not have put time into them and then no one play, but I have a general idea of how they will be structured. So after (if) I gather enough interest, it will take a while for me to do that before we can start.

Any takers?

Edited by Sodomize-it Soro, 21 December 2011 - 09:57 AM.

#2 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 21 December 2011 - 08:29 AM

I'm down like a clown waiting to drown.

Basically, I'm in .0.

147.png

#3 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 22 December 2011 - 12:48 AM

I think I'll join this one maybe. I promise to consider it. Consider this post reserved, maybe.

a5g7ld.gif

Kingroy: ( 4:40 PM - 02/10/14) u can't own black people

Kingroy: ( 4:40 PM - 02/10/14) #ThanksLincoln

#4 Sodomize-it Soro

Sodomize-it Soro

Squire

• Squire
  • 714 posts
  • Keeper of Butts

User's Awards

Posted 25 January 2012 - 09:46 PM

:I

Bumping this to say that I've completed designing the Water Dungeon of the RP, so I want to see if there's any more interest in this besides Valpal and Iggybutt before I continue.

(btw it didn't take this whole time since I made this thread to design the Water Dungeon; it took like... this afternoon. I'm just [strike]lazy[/strike] busy and didn't start mapping it out until today.)

#5 Secret Felix

Secret Felix

Knight

• Knight
  • 823 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 11:12 PM

Kind of interested.
Posted Image

#6 Dexel Hydagara

Dexel Hydagara

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,310 posts
  • Arcade Adept

Posted 25 January 2012 - 11:55 PM

Actually, screw what I said earlier. This sounds awesome, and I figure there's no harm in joining this, as you've all seen my immense amount of spare time. Consider me in.

Edited by Dexel, 26 January 2012 - 12:33 AM.

2j87ib.jpg

#7 Sodomize-it Soro

Sodomize-it Soro

Squire

• Squire
  • 714 posts
  • Keeper of Butts

User's Awards

Posted 25 January 2012 - 11:58 PM

:D

Okay, then I'll begin seriously mapping the other dungeons. I'm planning on having seven more in addition to the Water Temple I have mapped already, so I'm not sure how long it'll take, but I'll try to be quick about it.

Just out of curiosity, what race would you plan on being, Dex?