Photo
- - - - -

It doesn't really feel like Christmas, but....

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 12:33 PM

Why shouldn't we spread the holiday spirit? I've always grown up listening to Christmas tunes around this time of year and I feel its been absent this year. Its almost as if its not Christmas! Lets share some of our favorite Christmas Carols and songs here and try to bring back the Holiday Spirit!

Of course I'll start with the classic

itcMLwMEeMQ

Not a single year has passed since I was 4 that I haven't heard this song at least once.

...V HAS COME TO...

dQqhfU.gif

ngoahxS.jpg

#2 Guest_Griever_*

Guest_Griever_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 December 2011 - 12:46 PM

I don't think you guys really want to have my music tunes up. It'd be incredibly reverent. Hallelujah Chorus and Various other Choir tunes >__>; If you want tho I have a ton in my rep I am fairly sure you guys have never heard.

#3 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 12:59 PM

._.

Anyone disses this and I'll personally come to your house and make sweet love to any female family member in your house that's above the age of 17 after shooting you in the foot and eating all of your Pops.

FWM.

Edited by Kingroy, 24 December 2011 - 01:02 PM.

[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: <.<
[Today 07:02 PM] Crimson Jazz: I know right!?!
[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: >.>
[Today 07:02 PM] Tengo Cash: Beiber is the man

Screw You ↑ You ↖ You ↗ You ↙ You → You ↓ You ↩ You ↪ You ↬ You ↫ You ↪ You ↩ You ↲ You ↯ You ↱ You ↰ You ↷ You ↳ You ↶ You ↴ You ↵ & You ↺

#4 Guest_Griever_*

Guest_Griever_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 December 2011 - 01:14 PM

.__. That's your idea of christmas songs ._. *doesn't say a word but Kingroy could probably guess the amass of insults He's come up with in less than a minute.*

#5 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 24 December 2011 - 05:34 PM

My Chemical Romance cover which I love.
u8rjrPIGZ5U

More Original
7zPXEhqjyQE

TheDreamEX.png