#41 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 05 January 2012 - 09:16 PM

The limosine arrived a few blocks from the scene, stopped by a police barricade. Octavius stepped out and kept the door open for his allies. He flashed a quick bit of credentials at the police that would allow the three safe passage through. He shoved his hands into his pockets as they approached the scene unfolding in front of the bank.

In a loud voice, he would announce his presence and that of his two colleagues. Once their attention was gained, he would call out to them.

"Heroes of the Allegiance and esteemed equally powered guests; I know not why you fight amongst yourselves, but Alexander Love has extended his hand in a rather cordial invitation to his Mansion. He's invited all present to attend. He says the matter is of the utmost importance." The Legionnaire would say, cupping his hands at his waist.

He doubted this invitation would succeed, but he was curious as to what Love had to say as well.

~~~~

Azure Arachnid glanced down to Frosty, who appeared to be in some trouble, and over to Desert Eagle, who seemed to be handling himself fine. He glanced at Power Man, standing on the sidelines watching everyone else fight.

"Nice leadership, boss."
He groaned as he readied his tonfa and leaped down into the middle of the action.

Before he had a chance to even web up Kestel, the voice of the Legionnaire rang out. Azure Arachnid instantly recognized it and stared at the man, listening to what he said.

He stood tall and voiced a simple question,

"Why the fuck should we care what some douche wants us to do? We're a bit busy here, old man."

~~~

Octavius shook his head at the young man's... bluntness.

"What Alexander has to say is of the utmost important to all of you and to the city at large. To not respond to it would be to shirk your own duty. Besides, us three as just as powered as the lot of you. I call upon my fellow brethren to heed this minor call by a very influential man."

He nodded, before adding, "Though if you are to come, dear Arachnid, I suggest you stow the rudeness. Mr. Love does not appreciate a sharp tongue or disrespect."

#42 Crimson Jazz

Crimson Jazz

Knight

• Knight
  • 851 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 10:04 PM

Oh sup, boss. Glad you could show up. Keep your phone on next time. You had me worried.

Power Man laughed at the Azure Arachnid's quip and jokingly said, "The damn thing must be broken if YOU beat me here!"

Suddenly, Richard sent a slash of energy flying towards his direction. Power Man blocked the attack with his arms, but it still pushed him back several feet. As he regained his footing, Power Man noticed that the Arachnid was engaging Richard in battle, while Frostbite was fighting another villain with electricity manipulation. Desert Eagle was busy fighting a villain that seemed as if he could manipulate the bones in his body. Finally, Dr. Strings was fighting some flying girl. Was this really the group of people Stephan said would destroy the Allegiance?

Power Man was too worried about the people inside and around the ASE building. He looked over to Dr. Strings and yelled, "Strings! I need you to go help the wounded and the rest of the people trapped inside! Get them to safety! They need your help more than we do! I'll take care of Ms. Creepy here!" He figured that with the amount of puppets that Dr. Strings had under his control, he'd be able to get the civilians out as quickly as possible.

Power Man raced to confront the woman that Strings was fighting. He smiled and cracked his knuckles, thinking that this would be an easy fight. "So you're one of the superhumans that Stephan's recruited, huh? You don't look like much." Power Man proceeded to throw a punch at her. If contact was made, the punch would inflict some damage and push her back a few feet.

Shortly after, Power Man heard a familiar voice. It was that of The Legionnaire. His idol. His inspiration. But who were the two people with him? And what was he purpose of being at the scene of this battle? To give an invitation, it seemed, to the mansion of Alexander Love. Power Man had heard this name before. Love Industries was one of the several other companies trying to overtake the top spot that belonged to Sloan Technologies.

After heard the Arachnid's interjection, Power Man nodded and said, "Yeah, Legionnaire, we ARE kind of busy right now. Tell Mr. Love we'll take a rain check."

Edited by Crimson Jazz, 05 January 2012 - 10:11 PM.

katy-perry-dark-horse-5.gif

Holy crap! I just looked out my window and saw a huge ball of fire in the sky!!!

Oh wait.....

[Today 09:55 PM] *Ralor cries*
[Today 09:55 PM] Ralor: ;-; I am an abomination to evolution
[Today 03:03 PM] Dion: i was addicted to the point where i couldnt function without some coke in my system
[Today 03:03 PM] Dion: i used to be addicted coke

It's okay, Dion...it's okay.

#43 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 06 January 2012 - 01:49 AM

Crows concentration was interrupted when The Allegiances leader, Power Man, interrupted their battle. She was punched and thrown back a few feet, flying in the air before hitting the ground and tumbling along the ground. Quickly, before she stopped she maneuvered herself until she was crouches on the ground. The tips of her feet and hands keeping her from laying down on the ground. She looked at the man and quickly flapped her wings hard to help her fly up high enough to land on her feet. She glared at him, her illusions that she created in Strings mind were gone and felt like a waste of her time.

Crow huffed a little when she recalled that he said that she didn't look too threatening. She smirked and spoke into his mind. "You have no idea about the amount of damage I can inflict" she grinned before hearing a voice. Turning to the source, she saw the well known hero called The Legionnaire, accompanied by two women.

The man said that someone know and Alexander Love was inviting them to their mansion. Crow frowned when only The Allegiance was addressed by their name, but she got over that when she thought about the mans last name, Love. It sounded familiar, that didn't matter to Crow though. She chuckled at the request to arrive at his mansion.

"As if it's that easy. I don't see any reason why any of us would waste time at this mans mansion. Now we've got some business to deal with here so run along"

-------

Penelope yawned once and opened her eyes when they were close to the battle ground. She climbed out of the limo after the other two exited the vehicle. She followed Octavius and stood just behind him to his left. Crossing her arms as he spoke to the supers. She looked at the first person to speak, his foul mouth and show of disrespect already making Penelope roll her eyes. The other two to speak didn't surprise Penelope at all. She knew this wasn't going to be easy, obviously asking people to arrive at a mansion that owned to man they probably didn't even know well enough wasn't going be easy. Well, what they were told made it seem like they had to force them to arrive.

Penelope didn't know what the meeting was about herself so she wouldn't be able to add any words to convince everyone to come. She was ready to fight though. Already having her eyes on a bike not to far down the street which she would use against them. Penelope was going to let Octavius do the speaking, not finding anything appropriate or helpful to say in the situation.

TheDreamEX.png

tumblr_n6lpksz2V81sfgfh0o1_500.gif

Gif not by me

A little one

#44 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 06 January 2012 - 10:12 PM

The man was fast, that much was obvious. Frostbite noticed the man exit his sphere of influence. An obvious choice. He'd never frozen something as quickly as he'd have to in order to avoid this next attack. He watched the blurred heat signature dash around him once, twice, and he figured, mostly by instinct, that the man would attempt to attack from behind. He was right, but he hardly had time to react.

The man entered his sphere and ran at him fast as a speeding car. He vanished from vision, and Frostbite stood his ground, raising his hands in an effort to catch hold of something, anything, since he had seen the man charge at him. He felt the blade strike his shoulder. The ice around it cracked and would then reform on top of the copper blade near-instantly, likely fast enough to catch it there. He'd focus as much of his energy there as he could to catch it.

He would run the ice along the length of the metal, falling to one knee at the voltage coursing through him.

[ If Kestel did not release the blade, Frostbite's hands would close around the man's wrists, and his arm would soon be frozen over. He would soon feel Jack's namesake, frostbite, setting in and would likely regret not letting go. The jolts were strong, but Jack was determined not to back down, not to let these people get the better of the Allegiance. ]

[ If Kestel DID release the blade, Frostbite would yank it from his shoulder once Kestel was clear of him and heft it in one hand, testing its weight. ]

--------

The limo pulled up and Maria simply watched from within. She was unsure how the assembled supers would receive her appearance after all this time. It was her fault, after all, that these two teams opposed each other. She grinned at the thought and figured, hey, why not.

She would slip out of the limo and take up her spot alongside The Legionnaire, her fingers tingling with excitement as they danced about at her sides, a sick smile twisting across her face. She wanted someone, anyone, to decline the offer.

After Octavius announced the plan, Maria elected to add a bit to the speech. She waved out to Power Man and said, "Busy? Please." She laughed, "Mr. Love won't be too happy to hear that Aequitas' newest defender wants to file for a rain check."

She cracked her knuckles and flicked her gaze to Crow. "Mr. Love was very explicit in wanting you all to come along. He didn't tell me I gotta play nice. I'm not runnin' anywhere, toots."

-------

[ If Kestel had released his blade and left Frostbite's side, Frostbite would keep his attention trained on Kestel as he asked, "Well, Boss made his call. You want this back? Come and get it." He'd ready himself for another attack, returning his attention to building up the layers of ice on his body. ]

[ If Kestel was still holding the blade and his arm was freezing, Frostbite would not back down, but continue pumping cold into Kestel, freezing him slowly. The electricity would be dulled by the cold as it coursed along the length of the blade and into the man's body. ]

#45 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 07 January 2012 - 03:16 PM

Darius would have watched the fight the whole time, looking at both side, seeing the powers and strengths each Superhuman had. He liked what he saw with this "Legion" group as they called themselves. A lot of interesting character to say the least were on this side. He was completely stricken with a sense of dumbfoundedness with the one member that just let himself get killed. He worried that the group might not fully be there in the head, but that's where some real carnage and fun could truly happen. Don't always want to be in a sane place.

"Well... it seems like I found the team I should align myself with for now. At least it should be somewhat fun. They seem to have a few screws lose but I do like a few of them... they don't seem to be that annoying. Maybe it'll be fun to stick with them. Maybe just... maybe."

Darius would jump down from his 'hiding' spot and walk towards both groups as a limo would approach the scene. "Now who in blazes could this be..." Legionnaire and two girls would come out of the limo next and have a sort talk with the members of the groups shortly afterwards"Hmm... so Love wants to talk to everyone eh? Wonder what that rich bastard would want. Wonder how he got Mister Wonderful to be on his side either. Something seems a bit off. Well whatever, we'll see what my new group says about this offer, I'll tag along with them if they go... if not... I might need to join in and pull some of these guys out of this before it gets real bad.

------------

"I can't believe it's taking me this long to get to the other guys. I do hope Power Man won't be mad. Surely they can take care of themselves. Frosty alone could probably handle whats going on but it just doesn't feel right with me not being there. I need to just buy myself a motorcycle... maybe even a bike to get to these things faster..."

Albert would arrive to the scene just after Legionnaire would, he didn't get to hear what was said towards Power Man and the rest of the group. But whatever it was it didn't seem to be more important then the battle on hand right now. From the looks of things the team hand things fairly under-control. "Looks like there really wasn't a need for me here after all. That's great, love that my team can manage on their own. Makes me feel great about being with them and know that we can keep this place safe... but why is Legionnaire here...? He's retired and who are those two with him..."Albert would need to know some sort of details, so he decided to shout out towards Desert Eagle considering he seemed to be the least busy of them all. "What exactly happened here? Anyone need assiasstance at all? Furthermore... whats up with Legionnaire being here? Got here late as you can tell so I need to get the run down of whats going on."

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png

#46 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 03:42 PM

Desert Eagle turned towards Monolith as he notices him approaching. He asked him what's happening and he couldn't help but shake his head.

"I don't even know. Some guys with big Dick over there was wrecking up the place and decided to attack us when we arrive to stop them. A little ice here, a little nose breaking there, some blood and oh there's this guy right here."

Desert Eagle then gives a rather lazy kick to the boy of what was Trevor.

"I can't tell if he's really dead or not. Look like all he could do was rip off his arm."

Desert Eagle gave another kick to the body. He then pointed his free hand to the Legionnaire.

"And pops over there showed up talking about love and a mansion or something. I don't really want to go somewhere with an old man with super strength who wants to take us to the love mansion."

He eased his aim on Trevor's body and looked towards the remaining battles.

"Maybe we should wrap this up? Say I beat Dick up and you take down that guy giving Frosty trouble?"

[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: <.<
[Today 07:02 PM] Crimson Jazz: I know right!?!
[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: >.>
[Today 07:02 PM] Tengo Cash: Beiber is the man

Screw You ↑ You ↖ You ↗ You ↙ You → You ↓ You ↩ You ↪ You ↬ You ↫ You ↪ You ↩ You ↲ You ↯ You ↱ You ↰ You ↷ You ↳ You ↶ You ↴ You ↵ & You ↺

#47 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 07 January 2012 - 04:14 PM

"Seems like I truly did miss a lot then... sorry for not being here Eagle."Albert would look down towards Trevor, he seemed to be dead but he couldn't be too sure. The man looked very odd as it was, they couldn't be too careful with him at all. He might just spring back to life instantly."He does look dead to me. But who knows, we've seen some really different things in this line of work. I don't think he can cause too much trouble if he is alive, so we should just leave him be. You can go take care of Dick and I'll help out Frosty if need be. Not use to him needing any help at all so this is a bit odd. Nonetheless, we should get things done and see what Legionnaire has in connection with Love. Something just doesn't seem right with that team up. You know what I mean?" Albert would nod towards Desert Eagle and head off over towards Frostbite once they were done. He wasn't sure of the situation but if Eagle said Frosty was having a bit of trouble, it couldn't be that great of one. Hopefully this could be resolved swiftly. Legionnaire and Love together just seems off. Albert didn't like the look of the two girls with him either. He sensed that they were far from the friendly reasonable type.

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png

#48 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 04:48 PM

Desert Eagle nodded as well. He walked towards Richard with haste hoping to get it over with quickly.

"Hey you should really give up. You have a man down, and you guys are outnumbered and plus I don't feel like fighting any more. I mean I thought you guys were going to be hardcore or at least worthy of a good fight." Desert Eagle said as he finally closed in on Dick.

He kept a good distance between him and Dick. He wasn't trying to get his head chopped off.

"So, Dick, just come nicely or I'll just have to turn you into Swiss cheese."

Desert Eagle quickly got into a battle stance assuming Dick wouldn't cooperate without a little bit of help.

Screw You ↑ You ↖ You ↗ You ↙ You → You ↓ You ↩ You ↪ You ↬ You ↫ You ↪ You ↩ You ↲ You ↯ You ↱ You ↰ You ↷ You ↳ You ↶ You ↴ You ↵ & You ↺

#49 Blade

Blade

Administrator

• Monarch
  • 163 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 06:38 PM

Alexander was somewhat excited for the party that as soon as Octavius left with the girls he pulled his blackberry from his pocket and called his assistant James to prepare for the entertaining night.

" James, I'm having a party tonight and I need you to set everything up. So get a dozen of snipers all around the top floor, we don't want to give away our identity that we work for the government so give them some plain clothes to wear. Also we're going to need a lot of champagne so order that good stuff, the the 1907 Heidsieck. Also James, I asked you to take apart each of the watches, did you do what I asked? "

Alexander smiled as James gave him the confirmation.

" Great, so everything is set, Like I said have those done and make sure we have a good meal for the guest's as well. Oh and before I forget James, tell the snipers if any of them tries anything funny to fire at will between the eyes. "

Alexander hung up with those last words. He hasn't been this excited for a while. He knew that tonight would be an interesting night, and what he had planned would surely give Cipher the advantage over those overpowered freaks.

#50 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 09:05 PM

Stephan paced the inside of the Exchange building. It seemed as if Trevor had done his job in exterminating the guards on the inside. There wasn't a lot of struggle apparent. Slowly, he made his way to the center of the building, looking at the large statue that graced it. A representation of the founding fathers stood in all their glory, looking down at what would be the humans with a condescending look in their eye. Stephan took off his coat, setting it aside neatly by the base of the statue. Slowly, he grabbed the foundation of the statue and lifted it, picking it up completely from the ground. With his strength, he hurled it right out of what would be the front door of the stock exchange. Anyone in the way of the statue would immediately be crushed to death.

Standing squarely where the statue was, Stephan brushed the side of his vest. Letting out a large grunt, Stephan put all of his strength into his final blow. He lifted his foot, and transferred all of the energy inside of his body to the coming impact. The impending blow would shake and completely destroy the foundations of the building. Grabbing his coat and putting it back on, Stephan walked slowly out of the building as he felt it collapsing around him. He could hear screaming from the upper floors. Poor bastards. "It is your birth and status that wrongs you, not I." He muttered. He would make his way out to the front of the building and walk over to what remained of the statue. Realizing that he had killed Trevor in his process of throwing out the statue, Stephan looked down at the crushed body of Trevor and spoke. "Your death won't be in vain, brother."

Stepping over to the top of the statue, Stephan raised his hands to his side as a sign of victory. As he did this, the building behind collapsed completely. "And this, the falling of this building, symbolizes the rise of the superhuman rule!"

~~

Richard's eyes narrowed as he saw the statue come hurling out of the building. He dodged it completely by jumping to the side. Smirking he called over to the heroes. "Oh don't worry. Its over all right" He had ignored the other superhumans that had come over. He wasn't interested in the stupidities of a stuck up rich bastard that couldn't wipe his own ass for his life. They seemed too much of a bother to even waste time on. He brushed the blood from his nose again, and allowed it to dry on his hand. Stephan had done it.

Edited by Dion, 07 January 2012 - 09:13 PM.

...V HAS COME TO...

dQqhfU.gif

ngoahxS.jpg

#51 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 08 January 2012 - 12:26 AM

Azure Arachnid was standing near the middle of the area when Stephan launched the statue. His spine tingled slowly from the base of his head down to the middle of his spine. Instinctively he lunged forward out of the way and rolled to his feet while turning about to see the man waltz out of the building as it collapsed. He didn't have anything to say, really. He looked over to Power Man.

"Orders?"
He asked, tapping his tonfa on the ground gently.

~~~

Octavius stood his ground as a statue came barreling out of the front of the stock exchange. He looked up as the building crumbled and fell to the ground in a heap of rubble. He was glad that it was so late and most of the people who would normally be in the building working would have gone home hours ago, as the closing bell is run around four in the afternoon.

He adjusted his tie as a brute emerged from the rubble and spouted gibberish.

He cleared his throat. He clapped slowly as he walked towards Stephan.

"I offer you my sincere congratulations at destroying this old piece of brick and mortar. A city landmark to be sure, but something that can and shall be replaced. I should ask what this terrorist act is meant to accomplish, other than to put a severe blemish onto the aspect of our kind. This does little to accommodate a peaceful resolution between humans and powered individuals."

He turned towards the others, "Before that, however, I ask you to think of your civility and humanity. Would not it be better to engage in diplomatic talks with a powerful man rather than to follow this lumbering brute into a worthless crusade? I beg you reconsider our proposal. I can say that refreshments will likely be served, if that would grease the wheels a bit. Finger sandwiches and fresh cocktails, perhaps? Maybe even those little pigs in a blanket. I shall inquire about them once we return to the estate."

He clasped his hands together and smiled politely at those gathered, trying to win them over. He realized it was unlikely any would be pleased by this invitation, but it was his job to give it his best effort.

Edited by Valor, 08 January 2012 - 12:40 AM.

#52 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 08 January 2012 - 07:54 AM

Albert would be just starting his sprint from Trevor and Desert Eagle as the statue would come fly out towards his general area. He would stomp his feet hard into the ground creating a crater below him and dart sharply towards the side and roll safely out of the way. He would pick himself up and brush himself off as he could hear the building collapsing just beside himself, he would place an arm up towards his face to block any debris that could fall towards him. Stephan could be seen waltzing out and giving his speech at this time.

"Do you simply not care for the lives that you might have ended?! Be them superhuman or not! They still have a right at living no more then you do!" Albert would be quite flustered by what Stephan had done. The only good thing about what had transpired is that he picked not too crowded of a place to do his little terrorist act. Albert would glance over towards Azure and Power Man waiting for a response as well. All Albert knew at this moment was that he wanted swift justice to fall upon this man. The safety of those that had survived was of the most importance however. The orders of Power Man would be awaited on patiently but they couldn't come fast enough for Alberts taste. "Power Man! Answer Azure! What should we do?!" Amongst all of this, Octavius would be trying to convince the Superhumans to go along with him and go to Love. Albert couldn't fathom how he would be completely fine with what Stephan just did. Not even caring that he could have injured so many civilains and superhumans alike if this was a different place or time. He would hate to think that Octavius would have joined Love in some sort of diplomatic way. He'd be nothing more then just a dog of Loves, under his power and money. The mighty surely would have fallen at this point Albert would think to himself if that was truly the case.

------

Darius was quite shocked as he saw Stephan come out of the collapsing building. This is what he wanted. Someone that would actually cause some destruction, destroy a building or two, hell even a whole city to just get one small point across. "Brilliant! Amazing! Fantastic! Now THIS is what I want! Bravo Bravo!" Darius would not be able to control himself at this point in time. Seeing the havoc that Stephan had caused, even if it all could easily be remade, was surely a fresh dose of medicine if for only himself.

Darius would place a hand on his head while continuing to laugh at this scene. He'd slowly approach Stephan as the other superhumans would be running around. barking for orders like lost puppies. As the old man went on to Stephan about his actions Darius would come up from his side. "Simply Love your work my friend. Oh and too bad for Bones over there. Least he died with a smile on his face. I won't go into introducing myself at the moment but you've won me over. Tell me the plan you have worked out now and I'll surely light this joint up with you. I highly doubt you want to go with the Old Man to Loves Estate. But by all means... " Darius wouldn't care either way what would happen next. He was too thrilled and excited, he just wanted something else to be done. Be it a huge brawl with everyone that's there or just going along with Octa and maybe starting something with Love. "Ya know, friend, going to Loves place might not be too bad of an idea... if you want to really strike these Humans, Love is for sure one of the biggest and well known. Take him down and it should set off a big message to all species on this planet." Darius would simply turn now and face outwards towards the other members of The Legion. "Do as you wish, just some friendly advice. I'll follow this bunch for the ride. You're lacking in numbers now anyway. Just decide fast. It took you far too long to make your grand entrance in all this." Darius would await word from Stephan now about his plans, he simply wouldn't care if he had been speaking over anyone else that was addressing him at this moment. His own interests in this battle were more important then an Old Man talking about treats a billionaire is willing to give them.

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png

#53 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 08 January 2012 - 11:04 AM

Before Kestel had a chance to respond to Frostbite, the Stock Exchange building's facade was shattered by a massive statue hurtling out of it. If Frostbite had still been holding Kestel's sword, he'd drop it.

Frostbite jumped back to avoid any debris which might hit him. The confusion and destruction would undoubtedly end the confrontation. Frostbite cocked an eyebrow from within his helmet. THIS was his big plan? Destroying a building? Did Stephan think that would cripple the economy or something? Was he aware that practically all Stock trading was done electronically? Frostbite wasn't surprised, though. It was still Stephan, after all. The man rarely had good plans. Thankfully, The Legionnaire said all of it far more eloquently than Frostbite could have.

Congratulations. Now Superhumans would be even bigger targets. How this was supposed to be the first step toward Superhuman rule was anyone's guess. Without waiting for Power Man's orders, Frostbite allowed his ice to slough off and his cold aura to dissipate. His body returned to its natural temperature of seventeen degrees Fahrenheit as he made his way across the area to stand before Octavius Roswald, a man Jack had always respected. His role model, really. He said, "I'll hear him out. If he's got you on his side, he must have something good to say, unlike this guy." He motioned with his thumb toward Stephan. He tried his best to show off as if he had sustained no injury from his bout with Kestel. While none of the wounds would be permanent, the shock to his system was enough to keep him a bit off his game.

-------

Maria scoffed at the icy avenger stepping up to come along. One. Tch. She looked out to the others. Most of them too afraid to make their own decisions. Her eyes fell on Power Man, the one all the heroes looked to for orders. Did this man really command that much respect from them? And did that man really get that much from the other supers assembled? Her gaze flickered to Stephan.

He was just trying to steal her thunder. Come on. A superhuman destroying a pretty old building? That is so three years ago. Besides, busting up City Hall in the middle of the day, while people were still inside was considerably more substantial than killing a bunch of security guards and janitors in an almost pointless stunt. Her lip curled and she almost mentioned this. If Love had not expressly commanded her to keep her role in the City Hall incident a secret, she would have.

She wanted nothing more than to wipe that smug smirk right off that cocky bastard's face. She glanced up to Octavius and then back out at the surrounding supers. He'd never allow it, not unless they open the aggression. She clenched her hands into fists as a chill breeze would blow over the battlefield.

#54 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 04:27 PM

Stephan closed his eyes and allowed the blowing wind collide with him. He absorbed the kinetic energy of the particles in the air, even if it was little. Feeling slightly refreshed, he looked around to see who stood infront of him. He narrowed his eyes and could tell that people were skeptical about how his plan had accomplished anything. Little did they know that the destruction of the building was a mere formality- a symbol of what really was to happen. Right now, as they stood there, the stock market all over the world would be crashing. Having bought out brokers within the company, Stephan was attacking the whole market from the inside. All electronic databases of the exchange world would be gone in a matter of seconds, and the human economy would be crippled within a matter of days.

There seemed to be a bystander that had been observing the fight. Stephan listened to what he had to say, and spoke. "I have no interest in the qualms of a snob. I knew Love's father and I wouldn't say we were on the best of terms." With an exhausted look on his face, Stephan sighed. "I don't think I'm in the best of shape right now, either." He did, however signal to Richard to follow through with The Legionnaire. The old man was somewhat of a legend and Stephan had looked up to him in the old days. He looked curiously at the new man that stood before him. He certainly wasn't a human. "Would you like having a glass of champagne? I certainly wouldn't mind the company. Perhaps we can arrange for a... collaboration. Would you be interested?"

~~~~

Richard nodded as Stephan signalled to him. It seemed the Heroes were interested in hearing Love out, but The Legion would have nothing of it. "I'm afraid we won't be attending, Gramps." Said Richard, sheathing his sword. "To be honest, I don't know why you're working for that ass wipe snob, but its none of my business." he continued, wiping the blood from his nose again. The injury would take a while to heal. That said, he would walk over to Stephan and where the peculiar new man stood.

"This a newbie?" Richard asked Stephan as he signaled towards the man. "He doesn't seem like he's one of us." with that, he leaned against the statue, waiting for what would unfold.

Edited by Dion, 08 January 2012 - 04:35 PM.

...V HAS COME TO...

dQqhfU.gif

ngoahxS.jpg

#55 Dexel Hydagara

Dexel Hydagara

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,310 posts
  • Arcade Adept

Posted 08 January 2012 - 05:20 PM

Kestel was about to stand his ground and course enough electricity through his sword to fry Frost, not wanting to let go of his precious weapon, before he heard Stephan getting to work on demolishing the building. Frost's grip seemed to relax, and he quickly dashed away from Frost with his sword still in hand to avoid any possible debris. He scoffed, still completely lost at what the heck Steph was planning with this. This would do close to nothing at all, really, and it served no purpose for him. He ignored Frost, the bare minimal that was required from him over.

"Tch. Who in the world does that guy think he is, requesting us, of all people, to go and meet him in his own home? As if we'd trust him to not pull anything on his own property where we'd be clueless. Takes a human to think he could command such respect or obdience, if he's so keen to meet us, he can come here himself." Kestel muttered to himself, glaring at the respected figure called The Legionnare and the assortment of people collected around him as they insisted that they go to a propery of a certain Mr. Love who expected their company for a "party". To add onto this insult, the man joked about refreshments and food being served as well. Kestel also looked around at everyone else, the "heroes" clueless on whether to go to this meeting without direction from their leader, Power Man. He brushed himself off and sheathed his weapon again in its rudimentary pocket, then re-directed his attention to the group who had arrived by limo as he nearly yelled to make sure they caught all he had to say, "I refuse this invitation! You can tell that tall drink of water with a silver spoon up his ass that he can go-!"

OoC: Sorry, kiddles, but to keep things civil and not-so-profane, I'm not gonna convey what Kestel said. Imagination time?

Kestel would clear his throat after sparing a few obscene activities for the man. Out of a bit of respect on his end and the fact that his temper was cooled after having his fight interrupted so abruptly, no longer so bold with his words, Kestel said nothing to Legionnare or his collagues and did nothing to agitate the group further, and seemed to ignore the further noises being squeaked by all the other supers. He would fail to notice that one of his collagues, Trevor, was dead, instead debating on if he should run quite yet - and risk being the first targeted - or wait for either the limo party to disperse or for someone to strike the first hostilities and use the chaos as cover. A slight breeze blew past, but he seemed not to notice.

Edited by Dexel, 09 January 2012 - 10:30 AM.

2j87ib.jpg

#56 Ralor

Ralor

Knight

• Knight
  • 781 posts
  • A Musical Madman

Posted 08 January 2012 - 06:03 PM

Strings had been about to pull up the trapped Crow when Power Man told him to go search for survivors. He turned to the Stock Exchange building as his reinforcements arrived. He was about to have Quickstart enter the stock exchange when the statue flew out the door and the building collapsed. Quickstart, going tremendously fast already, slid under the statue and then jumped away from the crumbling building. "Sorry, Power Man. I failed." He stood and watched the building crumble from a safe distance. He looked at Legionairre, his inspiration for being a hero in the first place. "If I may, I'd like to go with Legionairre. If not, I'll stay here and help clean up and look for survivors. I doubt there will be any, though." He sighed and regrouped his puppets. He looked at The Legion and glared. "Your reckless disregard for the life of others will be your end. Of that, I will make sure. Besides, you already destroyed the life one of your own." He went over to Trevor. "If only you had chosen the right path." He then had his puppets surround him and walked over to his fellow heroes.

#57 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 09 January 2012 - 12:13 AM

Crow shielded her body with her wings as the building collapsed and Stephan walked out. She looked at him, then the building, then back at Stephan. She would question the reasoning for all this, but she did not wish to anger her leader. Crow then looked up to The Legionnaire and chuckled as he mentioned food before she shielded herself with her wings yet again as the wind from one of the women blew over the battle field. Trying to avoid getting anything flying from flying into her eyes. Stephan had said that he did not wish to attend, which made her smile. She didn't want to go to some fancy pants mansion herself so she was perfectly find with her leaders decision. She then looked at this strange person that was had arrived. She had ignored him until she finally saw him with her own eyes.

"Huh? Who's this nut?" she mumbled, raising her eyebrow before turning to Strings as he scowled at them. She smirked and chuckled at his words before spreading her wings and waiting for their new orders.

-----------

Penelope looked at the group of supers before sighing in frustration. Not many of them wanted to come along to Love's mansion. "Well this just won't do now will it" she said, placing her right index finger on her right cheek, tilting her head to the side as she did so. "You know, you shouldn't underestimate us. Who knows, maybe coming along will be more interesting than you think. We aren't here to waste your time, if we were we'd be leaving right now. Do you really want to risk missing out on something that could be more important than it appears?" she said, straightening up and placing her hands by her side.

Penelope wondered how far they would have to go. She only waited for Octavius's and Maria's actions before she did anything.

Edited by The Dream, 09 January 2012 - 04:12 AM.

TheDreamEX.png

tumblr_n6lpksz2V81sfgfh0o1_500.gif

Gif not by me

A little one

#58 Crimson Jazz

Crimson Jazz

Knight

• Knight
  • 851 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 04:52 PM

Power Man's battle with the young woman quickly ended as the statue that once sat inside the stock exchange was thrown out the front doors. He ran as fast as he could away from the incoming statue. He had barely dodged it's crushing force. As he looked to see who the culprit responsible for the destruction of the stock exchange building was, he saw that it was none other than Stephan. Power Man grew into a fit of rage at the sight of his former best friend. He yelled his rage inside, however, and simply shook his head in disappointment.

"Stephan...What have you become?" he said under his breath.

He then heard Arachnid and Albert ask him for his reply to The Legionnaire's request. He sighed, indifferent on what he should do. He had a lot of respect for The Legionnaire, being a big influence to Power Man's career. However, he didn't know a single thing about this Alexander Love other than the fact that his company is pretty shady. Plus, next to The Legionnaire was the same woman that framed the Allegiance three years ago. How the hell could someone with her on his side be trusted?

"Okay. We'll appear at this...meeting. Out of respect for you, Legionnaire. But right now? I've got some unfinished business."

Power Man looked at the black-haired woman standing next to The Legionnaire. He ran toward her and readied a full-strength punch. He leaped forward in her direction and threw his fist at her, hoping to hit her face. If contact was made, the woman's jaw would be shattered. He would then have the police arrest her.

katy-perry-dark-horse-5.gif

Holy crap! I just looked out my window and saw a huge ball of fire in the sky!!!

Oh wait.....

[Today 09:55 PM] *Ralor cries*
[Today 09:55 PM] Ralor: ;-; I am an abomination to evolution
[Today 03:03 PM] Dion: i was addicted to the point where i couldnt function without some coke in my system
[Today 03:03 PM] Dion: i used to be addicted coke

It's okay, Dion...it's okay.

#59 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 09 January 2012 - 05:11 PM

Maria's eyebrow cocked as the "Power Man" barreled toward her. She stood her ground until the fist flew at her face. With grace befitting a ballerina, she slipped toward the side where Power Man's body would be and ducked, channeling the air above her with long, swooping motions. The air would accelerate and power the hero's flight, likely sending him toppling forward and rolling along the ground. He'd likely suffer no significant injury from the tumble. Regardless of the wind's effect on Power Man's body, Maria would have avoided injury.

She exhaled and dropped her hands on her hips. "Sheesh, what a polite way to greet your hosts." Her lips curled into a wicked grin. The icy one glared at her. She knew that he knew who she was. She laughed, "What, you're next?"

Frostbite bit his tongue to stop himself from lashing out. Now was neither the time nor place for further violence. He would speak to Power Man, "Be reasonable. It's a peaceful offering. There'll be plenty of chances to get back at her later. She hasn't attacked anyone yet."

Maria cracked her neck and said, "Not yet, but, well, a couple more shots like that and we might have a full-scale riot on our hands." She looked to Legionnaire, unsure how to proceed. She figured that, with their leader's agreement, the other "heroes" would attend Love's banquet as well. Her adrenaline was pumping, though, and she wanted nothing more than to crack some skulls.

Edited by Rumbleroar, 09 January 2012 - 07:42 PM.

#60 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 05:26 PM

Desert Eagle let his guard slip for a few seconds to watch his leader throw his fist towards a very familiar chick. He noticed Maria earlier but he didn't pay much attention to her. He didn't care that much as Power Man to attempt a good ole strike to the face though he did have a slight distaste for her appearance. He came back upon Richard.

"If you're gonna quit now how about you slap your on cuffs on 'kay?"

He sharpened his stance in hope that his opponent, who seemed to be ignoring him, would make a move. His grip on the gun was uncanny.

"I think you got your self into a sticky situation...Dick." Desert Eagle slipped.