#1 Lexaeus

Lexaeus

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,713 posts
  • Naturally Hated by All

Posted 09 January 2012 - 04:55 PM

Should I buy a Packers stock?

Been a fan for 14 years now. Never been to Wisconsin. This is the 5th time they are selling stock and its $250 a pop.

If I buy one I become an owner, showing my passion for the team with not only my time but also with my wallet. Investing in a legendary club that has the town nicknamed Titletown. Should I?

Zanca327.png

“Sorrow can be alleviated by good sleep, a bath and a glass of wine.” - Saint Thomas Aquinas

#2 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 09 January 2012 - 05:08 PM

If you love the Packers so much, I'd go for it. I think it'd be an amazing type form of showing how much of a diehard fan you are. As long as you are finacially fine, do it. I see no reason why not. Plus you might just get to say that YOUR team won the superbowl this year.

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png

#3 Blade

Blade

Administrator

• Monarch
  • 163 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 06:14 PM

No save your money fool. Or give it to me since you're just throwing it away.

#4 Reservoir

Reservoir

Owner

• Emperor
  • 561 posts
  • Wrong choice.

User's Awards

Posted 21 January 2012 - 01:45 AM

If you haven't decided on this or done so already, I would say to do it. It seems really neat, and it does show just how much of a fan you are of the team. It would be cool to sort of be able to call the team "yours," too. :3
As Xanius said, as long as you are financially situated to be able to do this so that it doesn't hurt your wallet or take from necessities/makes you sacrifice things that you need or must do, then go for it. If not, then maybe this isn't the time to do so just yet; rather, just make this a goal as something to do in the future when things are at a better, more stable place for you.

Posted Image