- - - - -

Chronicles of Milencia [Act I] [Finished RP]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
609 replies to this topic

#581 Guest_Griever_*

Guest_Griever_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 February 2012 - 09:46 PM

He was not gonna let that witch blow him over. He lunged forward, low to the ground and continued to play behind Guardian. Derek's arm were very strong and so was his grip, playing music all the time made even the wind not affect his position much more than his balance. He was taking a risk being as low to the ground as he was but it didn't matter, the bitch needed to stop and die.

The tip of his bow grew deeper and deeper purple as he played, until finally it reached it's peak. It was done, finally. The field would in a split second have portals absolutely everywhere, several whips thick whips would eject outside of Derek. The thick whips would instantly thin, 4 of them they would fly toward's Sariel looking to pierce her wings and attempt to rip them apart. Several portals would appear around Sariel, thick blunt force energy balls would flow out of them, he was not allowing her to get the break she wanted. Blunt force the size of bowling balls flew toward her from all sides.

A humongous portal 3 meters in diameter rippled sporadically and phased in and out of existence. If Sariel directed a single attack at Derek or closed the distance between them the portal would appear directly in front of her and blast her with a heavy force that cause her to topple over or possibly sustain massive trauma. 3 of the 7 whips That were coming out of Derek would be underground, hiding and unseen from Sariel.

#582 qster

qster

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 11:53 PM

Trevor began to walk away as it was growing more apparent that Leech held no desire whatsoever to assist him, instead choosing to insult him. At first, Trevor chose to blow off the comments, but he stopped dead in his tracks as he stated no one could ever love him since he couldn't fully control his powers yet. He wanted to tell Leech that he was horribly wrong, but Trevor couldn't help but agree in his head. Instead, he clenched both of his fists as he began to walk away once more, hoping to ignore his "friend" and find what he was originally searching for without Leech's guidance.

Before he could continue onward, however, Trevor knew that he had to defend his name and prove himself if he wanted to be worth anything at this academy. Before he turned around, he transferred the marrow from his left arm to his right, while he thinned his legs a little. He shaped the arm to look as if it was a demonic arm, spiked with a clawed hand, currently in a fist as he turned around with the twice-than-normal arm. He let out a yell and ran toward Leech, ready to punch his straight in the left side of his face.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Posted Image

#583 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 17 February 2012 - 04:43 AM

Gah, gotta get onto the ground. Strong brought her knives back to her and put them in their staps. Not wasting precious time she sent herself onto the ground and grabbed onto the hood of the car. She didn't want to be thrown around in the wind while she was up in the air. In this battle Strong really had to fight smart. Maybe team up with someone. Strong looked at everyone and pressed a button on her badge, hoping everyone could hear her. "Hey, if anyone needs to get anywhere fast or wants team up with me quickly tell me now" she whispered and then looked turned her attention to Sariel again.

She brought out her knives again and then sent all of them after Sariel, concentrating enough to keeping a tight grip on them so that they hopefully wouldn't get swept away by the winds. She aimed two of them for Sariel wings, wanting to wound them more so that she wouldn't have the advantage of flight when fighting. Strong made the other three come at Sariel at different angles side by side. The middle on was sent right at her while the ones on the sides were slightly angled to make it the formation to look like an arrow head as they flew towards Sariel.

No matter what happened next, Strong would then make the knives make a star formation just half a meter above Sariel and they would follow her wherever she went if she tried to run away from them. After at least two seconds the knives would then all quickly fly down and try to pierce Sariel's head from the angles they were at.

Edited by The Dream, 17 February 2012 - 04:46 AM.

TheDreamEX.png

tumblr_n6lpksz2V81sfgfh0o1_500.gif

Gif not by me

A little one

#584 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 01:49 PM

Guardian was getting pounded by the wind force. He would hope that Allegro would land the hit before he was knocked down. Just then he heard Strong on the communicator. He clicked the communicator so he could respond.

"Strong. If you could I would like you to take me in closer to her. But I'll need you to move me around swiftly. But I can't go anywhere without you supporting Allegro also. He'll need you to hold him down so that the wind doesn't blow over. Could you possible move a car in front of him if that's impossible?"

He then stabbed a pothole in the ground with his spear to help keep him up.

[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: <.<
[Today 07:02 PM] Crimson Jazz: I know right!?!
[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: >.>
[Today 07:02 PM] Tengo Cash: Beiber is the man

Screw You ↑ You ↖ You ↗ You ↙ You → You ↓ You ↩ You ↪ You ↬ You ↫ You ↪ You ↩ You ↲ You ↯ You ↱ You ↰ You ↷ You ↳ You ↶ You ↴ You ↵ & You ↺

#585 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 17 February 2012 - 02:30 PM

Patrick grinned. Just what he wanted. Little boy all riled up. He put up his fists in a mock fighting stance, bouncing on his feet, left foot forward, right foot back. Patrick was a righty, after all.

The boy's arm was all spiked out and looking pretty rad, but the kid had no sense of style, no class. A straight right punch to one side of his head? Please. Patrick waited until just before the fist would have struck his face to duck down under the blow. He swiped a finger along the rabbit's foot as he ducked, both his legs morphing and turning fuzzy for the brief instant that he kicked off. The warped physiology of his legs gave his lunge much greater force than if they had been his normal human legs. He would collide with the boy, hard, on his chest with his left shoulder.

The whole response to the attack would take place in approximately a second or two. The blow would likely be enough to lay Trevor out, flat on his back, winded, though it would most definitely not cause any significant injuries to him.

Patrick tapped the side of his head twice with the middle finger on his right hand and smiled, "Gonna take more than half-assed direct assaults to take down someone who's better'n you, kid."

Lauren ducked down and winced. That impact looked like it would hurt pretty bad. She barely peeked over the edge and confirmed it to herself. She had never seen that boy before. He was definitely not a student here. She bit her lower lip, wondering if she should step in to help Trevor. Maybe she should go tell a teacher...

Edited by Rumbleroar, 17 February 2012 - 02:34 PM.

#586 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 17 February 2012 - 05:53 PM

Strong kept concentrating on her knives and looked at Guardian when he spoke. She pressed the button on her communicator and said "Guardian" so that she could communicate with him. "Alright, one car coming right up. I'll do my best moving you around, it'll take a bit out of me since I'm gonna keep control over all five of my knives to aid in fighting Sariel, but I'll manage. Get ready to move, I'll grab a hold of you and you tell me where you wanna go" Strong looked around for a car, possibly one of the biggest ones on the street. She wanted to make sure Derek was as safe as he could be while he whipped out his attacks.

She found one not too far down the street. Immediately she focused on it, feeling a slight strain on her head as she was controlling many things with her mind and her eyes weren't on all of them. She lifted it high and then quickly placed it in front of Derek, hopefully protecting it from attacks. Strong would make sure to keep an eye on it from time to time in case someone tried to blow it up. "Alright, where to Guardian?" Strong looked back at her knives to keep the hold on them strong before she started to also concentrate on Guardians torso. When her knife attack got a response, Strong would bring them back to her and make them circle around her if she could.

TheDreamEX.png

Gif not by me

A little one

#587 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 06:08 PM

"I need you to take me right to the pigeon. I'm going in for a frontal assault."

Guardian then pointed his spear toward Sariel. He hoped it wouldn't come to killing her but he now believes that he must strip her life away... if it was even possible.

Screw You ↑ You ↖ You ↗ You ↙ You → You ↓ You ↩ You ↪ You ↬ You ↫ You ↪ You ↩ You ↲ You ↯ You ↱ You ↰ You ↷ You ↳ You ↶ You ↴ You ↵ & You ↺

#588 Dexel Hydagara

Dexel Hydagara

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,310 posts
  • Arcade Adept

Posted 17 February 2012 - 06:16 PM

Bloodhound let loose a dry chuckle as his sword pierced Sariel's wings and everyone else's attacks also helped in damaging it, but he failed to notice the latter. As far as he was concerned, the others could have just as well as not been there. He turned around to see Sariel right behind him and throwing the limo, and backed up a little instinctively towards the others. Suddenly the woman opened a rift out of which issued violent winds, of which he had little warning, and he crouched down to the ground, cursing wildly.

Noticing the forms of Kitty and Julia on the ground, Bloodhound felt a surge of panic. He had to get them away. Even if they were dead, he would not let this be their burial ground. They had done nothing to invoke such brutality. Bloodhound didn't bother with his communicator and ran up to Orias as fast as he could, and seized the man by wrapping an arm around his back, then put up a barrier of blood behind and to the sides of himself to protect Orias and himself from the wind as he ran towards the two.

"If you got some smartaleck comment, now's not the time. You get Kitty and Julia somewhere safe, you hear? This will not be where they rest if they're dead, and if they aren't dead yet, I'm not gonna stand for them to get more injured than they already are. I'd see myself dead long before I see them get killed." Once he reached Kitty and Julia, he would kneel beside the two with his back turned to Sariel and let go of Orias for the boy to fill his role. If Brim asked his intentions in saving Kitty, he would bare his teeth at the man and growl, "Just do it. I won't let Knight suffer as I did, and Kitty here is innocent."

2j87ib.jpg

#589 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 17 February 2012 - 06:29 PM

"Alright, just know that I'll pull you back the moment you manage to get a good hit on her. Staying close to Sariel would be a stupid idea so I'm gonna try and sling you back and forth like a boomerang. It'll feel a little weird getting picked up but don't worry, you'll adjust" Strong gave Guardian a quick brief on what she would and why before looking at Sariel.

"Ready? Go!" after a few seconds she looked at Guardian and swept her right arm in front of her, like she was pushing Guardian towards Sariel. At that moment Guardian would be lifted at least thirty centimeters from the ground and then flown towards Sariel at an alarming speed. As soon as Guardian dealt his attack, Strong would bring him back so that he wasn't harmed by any other attack sent at Sariel from anyone else from the team, or dealt by Sariel herself.

TheDreamEX.png

Gif not by me

A little one

#590 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 17 February 2012 - 06:41 PM

Brimstone overstretched himself on the swing, putting everything into the shot, which missed. A twinge of pain flowed through his body, and he teleported back to the ground near Bloodhound, doubling over. Orias braced himself against the winds that came as best he could, but it wasn't working well. He was about to recklessly charge at Sariel with he noticed Gemini next to him and begin to pull him along. He listened to what he had to say, and merely nodded.

As they approached the two, he saw that they were both in relatively poor shape, though Miss Julia was clearly recovering nicely. He placed a hand on Kitty's shoulder and vanished with her into a plume of smoke.

He would find himself several yards away, the furthest he could teleport in this situation without exposing her to the hallway. She was still on the ground and in poor shape. He nodded and vanished again, reappearing next to Miss Julia. He silently took her hand and vanished with her as well, appearing near the fallen Kitty. He could sense the battle over his shoulder, and turned to see the trees blowing wildly with the winds generated. He grabbed his side and knelt down.

"I still need a bit of patchwork, Miss Julia, if you could spare it. I can walk it off, I suppose. Kitty needs it a bit more right now."

He would wait to see if Miss Julia could finish patching him up to full, and hopefully remove a bit of his fatigue from teleporting the pair to the location. If she accepted, he'd wait until she was done, thank her, and teleport back to near where Bloodhound had been before.

If she said she couldn't, he'd say he understood and would teleport back to where Bloodhound had been when he rescued the two, bracing himself for whatever came next from Sariel.

#591 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 06:44 PM

Guardian was a bit lost for words when finding himself flown in towards Sariel. He was flying and wasn't even used to going so fast. He quickly shook the feeling and trusted Strong with his life.

Guardian immediately would attempt a stab at Sariel with his right arm when he was in range. His left arm would be hidden behind his right arm's attack. It was powerful enough to impale the limo that she had just thrown. If she would try to counterattack he would release his left arm and swing at Sariel with a newly created scimitar like blade with enough force to cut deep into a street pole.

#592 Epic

Epic

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,196 posts
  • I'M BACK BITCHES

Posted 17 February 2012 - 06:50 PM

Jason saw everyone else attacking Sariel. He growled and launched two blasts at Sariel. Each blast curved, coming in at her from both sides, threatening to hit her in the head. If the attack made it through, Saiel would be stunned long enough for the attacks everyone else was throwing to hit her... hopefully.

hitchens-1949-2011-by-Gasper-Tringale.jp

“Take the risk of thinking for yourself. Much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way. I promise."

- Christopher Hitchens

#593 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 17 February 2012 - 11:20 PM

Sinclair would constantly try and keep himself upright against the strong winds. He would see Guardian being launched towards Sariel at this point and he would clasp both hands together and aim directly at Sariels breast plate. He would make sure the blast would be aimed at the opposite side in which Guardian was attacking so that he would not interfere with his own plan. If the blast connected it would deal more damage then his previous blasts. He was putting a very strong amount of focus and energy in this one. He would hope that the damage they were dealing would slowly start showing great effects on her.

Sinclair would really want to do more in this fight. But he knew that going in close would be suicide for him. He had to just keep blasting her with all he had. Keep staying on his feet and ready to dodge anything thrown at her. He would hope that Derek would be able to throw some moves at her that would deal nice damage, same with Jason. Hopefully the man on the bike would do something instead of standing around dumbfounded. They needed help, people like Gorgon and him were only going to get themselves killed. Sinclair would want to save them and rush to their need but if he did, it could mean his own death and the possible defeat of his team.

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png

#594 qster

qster

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 12:02 AM

Trevor was stupified as his punch missed its intended target, only to have it countered with a tackle from Leech. He had no chance to reach as his body hit the ground, his breath being forced out of his body for a short moment after having shoulder to stomach contact with Leech. He regained his breath rather quickly, while Leech was taunting him, making the obvious statement that full-on frontal attacks would do little to help him. That's when Trevor came up with a rather ingenious plot to beat the man.

At first, Trevor changed his body shape to its original shape, staring up at Leech with a look of fake fear on his face. As he would begin talking to Leech, he would force his spine to burrow into the ground beneath him, rambling on in order to keep whatever noise was bound to come from his tactic under wraps. He would send his spine burrowing through the ground, using small bits from other limbs to make it longer until it reached the point where it would come up from underneath him, then lasso around his legs and pull him in close in which Trevor would unleash a series of punches on him.

"You think you are so tough since you are fighting a kid who hasn't learned to totally control his powers. That definitely must make you feel good, since I'm sure you couldn't take down an oppenent who was actually at your skill level. I've seen many playground bullies, but never have I seen one who was a mutant. Go back to the sandbox before you get hurt." Trevor rambled, hoping that Leech wouldn't notice as his spine speared through the earth, ready to wrap around Leech's legs and pull him in for a series of punches.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Posted Image

#595 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 18 February 2012 - 12:16 AM

The musician seemed determined to pull off something against her. She really needed to put an end to his annoyance, as that was all it was to her. Knives flew at her. Two slashed her wing. She simply collapsed her wings to her body to avoid the strike. The whips also struck naught but open air. She could sense the concussive forces coming from all around her as well as the knives flying toward her. All of this seemed almost too easy to avoid. She swung her right arm across ahead of her, knocking the three knives aside as the concussive forces arrived. Two bolts flew toward her head while knives chose to attack there, too.

She ducked, similarly to before, kicking her right leg out behind her, the fingers of her left hand brushing gently along the ground as she extended her right hand. A flash of light called her lance back to her person while she took a quick hop forward, out of the short range of the attacks which collided on her former position. As she stopped, her lance arm flew forward with extreme force, hurtling her lance directly toward Allegro as he continued to play. The lance flew recklessly fast. In his current lunging position, the only way he could realistically avoid the strike would be to fall to one side, effectively ending the flow of music from the violin.

In all of this confusion, Sariel's mind had severed from the rift, which closed quickly, the winds dying down instantly. No time for that with these mutants and the way they were attacking.

Just as Sariel stood up, thinking the onslaught was over, she saw the heavily-armored Guardian hurtling toward her at breakneck speed, backed up by an energy beam from Overload. Her mind quickly ran through the options she had.

She settled on the one to sustain minimum, albeit significant, damage. She slid deftly to her right, avoiding the direction of Guardian's flight, but she remained in the line of sight for Overload's blast. It struck her, hard on her left gut, an obviously not-so-well-armored portion of her torso. The stinging pain rang through her body. It was an unfamiliar sensation.

As she stepped aside, Guardian would hurtle past her. She clenched her right fist in her left hand and bring them both down on Guardian's back. Unfortunately, Strong had prepared for this, and Guardian was yanked back, out of harm's way, before her attack could connect. Sariel clutched her injured side. She felt something wet.

She shook her head out. Blood? No. She did not bleed. She seethed, "Cowards! Stand and fight! Ye assail the High Seraph from afar, from behind the defenses of others! Challenge me like the heroes ye claim to be!"

Knight stepped forward, clutching his side with his left arm as he extended his sword with his right. "If that's the way you want it, then I will face you." He shut his eyes and took a deep breath. He could not allow the virgin hands of these children to be stained with the blood of another, even one so impure as this... this witch. He cringed, grabbing hold of his sword with both hands. He charged, dragging the heavy blade through the asphalt as he ran, bellowing a battle cry.

----------

Julia's eyes fluttered open as Brimstone spoke to her. She clutched her head and nodded. She placed her hand over his chest. He would feel the wounds mending, the discomfort gone. He was back to full fighting shape, as if he had not even teleported once that day.

She wiped a bead of sweat from her brow and spat, "Now get out there and kill that bitch." As Brimstone returned to the field of battle, Julia inched her way over to Kitty and touched one hand to Kitty's chest, muttering something quietly under her breath.

----------

Patrick simply laughed, arms folded across his chest. This kid was really dumb. Just lying there, talking shit he couldn't back up. He rolled his eyes and turned to take his leave when something grabbed his legs, yanking them together. He barely squeaked, "Wha-" before he found himself pulled backward. He kept his balance, still standing up while Trevor lay there on the ground, flailing his fists in the air as if he was going to punch him. Patrick was a bit out of range.

Patrick looked down at his feet, bound by bone, and laughed, "Ah, nice, nice. That's what I'm talking about. Get creative! Not sure what this one was supposed to do, though. Can't be very easy to stand up since you've gone and anchored yourself to the ground, now." He shrugged and dropped his hands into his pockets.

He yawned and said, "You'll have to think your attacks through a little better than that, next time." He wiggled against the bone restraints and said, "So lemme go, yeah? Sort of uncomfortable." He smiled.

----------

Osiris and Anubis swept quietly from Damian's office. Damian was slung, unconscious, over Osiris' shoulder. With Pafei out and most of the students either busy with school work or socializing on the grounds, none would be in the school to see these events transpire.

As they left the front doors, Anubis laughed, "This man is almost more trouble than he's worth."

Osiris nodded in affirmation and then rubbed his chin contemplatively. "Do you believe the fledgelings will defeat Sariel?"

Anubis shrugged. "I believe they must. However, they have something we did not, when we faced her."

"What would that be?"

"Firepower. You know as well as I what Ra's views are in terms of what we do. We have no need for great, powerful Mutants with what he can do. Unfortunately, even with his assistance, the only means of defeating her remains overpowering her. We only got lucky, if you remember. Horus nearly died so we could defeat her."

"But what do you mean by firepower? Surely, theirs cannot exceed Horus."

"They've a great many anomalies with powerful mutations which I believe can defeat her, invincible she may seem." He laughed, "Plus, with Excalibur on their side, how can they possibly lose?"

Osiris chuckled. "Excalibur against Longinus, a battle foretold many a year ago. You believe this to be that battle?"

"I know it to be. I have seen Excalibur. It is here. In Milencia."

Osiris narrowed his eyes. "Intriguing, indeed."

#596 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 12:53 AM

Guardian would asked for Strong to drop him after hearing Sariel's words. If he she would drop him, he would begin to walk over to Sariel. Before he could meet with her, Knight would reappear with a vengeance thus making him sit back as Knight took her on only because of his honor for Knight's chivalry.

"I'll be your next opponent if he doesn't cut it." Guardian would say.

#597 Guest_Griever_*

Guest_Griever_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 February 2012 - 01:53 AM

Derek continued to hum the tune as he rolled onto his side, the field rippled as he gave into a bit more staccato he wished for the song. With hardly an issue he got right back up and continued to play the song on his violin. Music didn't end, there was pauses and one could add anything to it. His field was unaffected tho any attacks he had made ceased, it wouldn't mean they wouldn't start right back up. "Fuck you, bitch. You hurt Julia. I don't give a shit what you think." His 7 whips returned to him, 3 were back into the ground unseen.

The energy ripple fading in and out of existence appeared point blank in Sariel's face, if she tried to turn it would appear wherever her head turned. If she were to move fast one way then the other she would lose the portals direct aim on her face. 2 whips would come directly towards her wings, yet again. They would however stop instantly the minute she would attempt to dodge and branch off to the side of her. Their source to the ground instead of from Derek and he was the new end of the whip instead of the beginning. The 2 would attempt to cut her from the front acting from stabs to an X blade formation.

Dereks music field crackled massively, the tip of his bow was a bright bright shining light that would be blinding if looked at. The field, shrank, getting darker and darker in color, the energy around Derek, the music field, all of it was gone. The attacks would speed up happen directly after the other.

2 of the whips that were surrounding Derek would disappear. A whip from the ground would come directly from behind her and attempt to impale her wound, she'd be met with the concussive blast that was stalking her like a shadow back directly to her face. It would blast immediately at her face and disappear before impact. It was a feint, one would form at the side of her wound instead and blast at her and it would immediately disappear on contact, the force disappearing immediately before contact. The 2 whips that were the deepest purple imaginable, they held half of all the energy of the entire song. The 2 under the ground hiding would send a cross slash coming from the ground diagonally. The cross slash would cover a 6 foot area infront of her, aimed directly at her torso. The second the centerpoint of the X was made all the whip's energy would be focused on the center point. The whips themselves would disappear, and shoot a beam that would pierce everything in its way, diameter was about an inch, it would be aimed directly from the center the second Sariel tried to guard or attempt to dodge the fake slashes. The energy would shoot out directly toward her whatever direction she moved and would. It would not fire if an ally was in the way and would fire the split second they were outta line. Aimed directly to her gut.

During all this chaos...

The huge portal of force that was moving around wildly on the field reached a max of 17 feet in diameter. The force of a 17ft bowling ball was condensed into a 4 inch orb holding the other half of all the energy of the music. The energy would disappear and appear directly where Sariel dodged too it would blast her and her armor with immense force with intense speed to go with it. Her armor and herself would severe heavily if she were hit by it, depending on her armor's strength she might be sent flying if she was hit point blank.

Derek's hands were tired and bruised as was his neck, he was incredibly exhausted sweaty and with a lack of energy, he'd need a few seconds before regaining his composure completely. He was ready to dodge and would dodge any attack she sent out toward him during his assault. He'd switch to his voice immediately if he couldn't use his Violin. If she closed the distance between them the energy ball of pure force would appear directly in front of Derek (or wherever she approached) And blast her. The 2 whips that would send a cross slash would snake around her and strike at her several times in an attempt to pierce her, should she get to close, the whips would merge instantly and shoot through her.

Edited by Griever, 18 February 2012 - 10:13 AM.

#598 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 18 February 2012 - 05:55 AM

Strong let Guardian go as he had asked, puzzled but she respected Guardians choice when she saw Knight. Now was really not the time to worry about chivalry, Strong believed that, but she couldn't force Guardian to do things. She decided to concentrate more on her knives that were no circling around her after they had been knocked away. Strong sent them high up into the air and aimed them all at Sariel from their position. She was preparing them for whatever came next so that she could aid everyone the best she could. While she concentrated on her knives, Strong glanced around the field to see if there were other small projectiles she could use to maybe overwhelm Sariel with attacks. The more there were the better, and hopefully they weren't to big either.

TheDreamEX.png

Gif not by me

A little one

#599 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 01:01 PM

Guardian watched as Knight went in rushing. He couldn't help but think of the first time Knight attacked. This made him shake his head in annoyance of the forgotten information.

"Aww, what the hell am I doing?" Guardian said to himself.

Guardian began to walk over to Knight and Sariel. On his way over he began to spin his spear with one hand.

"I'm sorry. I changed my mind. No one man should have all of this weight on his back. I'll help take the pigeon down." Guardian shouted as he began to run up to Sariel, following behind Knight by a little distance from the right side.

Upon contact Guardian would attack Sariel with a straight stab from his spear to her chest. The claymore like blade would do massive damage as Guardian put much of his force into it. If Sariel would move out the way he would swing his blade horizontally to at least get a smashing hit on her. Such a swing should just knock her back as it would just be enough force to smash the front of a car in a little. If she would try to attack he would almost immediately summon a short sword and use it to block even if it would just soften the hit.

#600 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 18 February 2012 - 01:25 PM

Orias shielded his eyes as the winds died and Sariel looked to be getting pissy. He noticed Knight charging, soon flanked by Guardian. They were both screwed in their current attack patterns. He drew his blade and galloped after the others, feeling one hundred percent again, and ready to cause some damage. As Allegro's attack was winding down, Brimstone realized the man would be vulnerable. Keeping Sariel's attention focused back on himself would help matters.

He tossed his sword in the air and caught it loosely with his tail as he approached the two. He leaped towards Knight as he got in range and wrapped his arms around his midsection, in a sort of tackle, and vanished.

He brought the man to the orange hallway quickly, thankfully being able to do so without too much bother. They would be safe there, for the time being at least.

Before giving Knight a chance to protest, he spoke quickly and quietly, "Kitty should be safe with our healer. We need your help and don't need you getting yourself killed out there. I'm going to help you. I can teleport people by touch, as I just did. You're just going to have to trust us and work with us, alright?"

Without waiting for a response, he continued, "I'm going to leave you at her right side, and I'll go to her left. She's likely to attack you as soon as we reappear, so maybe get ready to block, since she'll anticipate it's me. Guardian likely bought us enough time."

During this conversation, the time in the real world would be ticking excruciatingly slowly, but it was catching up the longer they lingered.

"I won't have time to do this again."

He laid his hand on Knight's shoulder after waiting for a reply. Regardless of what he said, as Guardian began his attack, Knight and Brimstone would appear to Sariel's right hand side, (in orientation from the front on angle he was before)with Orias on his shoulders. He would kick off of Knight's shoulders, his frail weight of barely one hundred and forty pounds likely doing little to stagger the sturdy mount. He would attempt a front flip over Sariel's head. As he did so, he would attempt to jab at her neck with his tail, the sword still fully and firmly grasped in it.

If she had anticipated this and went to grab him, he would vanish and appear at her left instead of continuing his jump. Once at her left, he'd spin around in another low leg sweep (like he tried on Kitty before), and give a horizontal slash towards Sariel's mid-section with his blade, dragging behind him in a whiplike motion with his tail.

The speed would be significantly more than what he could produce with his arms, and the sharpness of the blade, if it caught flesh, would tear through with no problems at all.

If he landed the jump, he would attempt the same sweeping attack as he landed. If the attack completely fully as intended, he would toss the blade to his hand upon completion of the slash, and spin to his feet with his blade ready to counter or block if need be.

Finally the melee fighters had their chance.