• This topic is locked This topic is locked
609 replies to this topic

#61 Blade

Blade

Administrator

• Monarch
  • 163 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 10:11 PM

Torch watched as a pool of blood surrounded Strong, Torch didn't think he was still alive but he also didn't care and wouldn't waste his time on checking. He was too worried thinking about the insulting " 3 " that was given to him.

" A 3 hm, now that's an insult. " Torch turned his head to Overload who was standing behind him, He nodded his head and gave out a quick wink. " I'll charge and and distract him, you take your time, find an open deadly blow and take it " He whispered.

Torch turned his head toward Knight, " I am however sorry that you have to die today. " Torch opened his palms and created a ring of fire around the four bodies present, making the temperature extremely hot that any normal human being would begin sweating immediately, the longer there, the hotter it got.

" That's more like it, I like thing's steamy, just like in the bedroom. " he chuckled. Torch began charging at the knight, throwing four fireballs in the process, hoping he would dodge them, leaving him vulnerable to a steamy punch.

#62 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 20 January 2012 - 10:23 PM

[ TORCH ]

Knight watched the flames build around them and smirked. "Cute." Fireballs flew at him, but it was hardly anything to be afraid of. With four quick, deft slashes of his blade, the balls of flame dissipated to nothing, sparks washing harmlessly past him. His blade moved too quickly through the fire for it to heat up sufficiently to light aflame.

The boy was hardly crawling to Knight. With a swift movement of his body, twice as quick as Torch could move, Knight wheeled about, planted his hands, and drove his hooves out toward the flaming chest of his adversary. The blow would be enough to wind him. Knight held back. He would use the momentum gain off kicking off the boy to launch himself forward, flip once and spin about, landing gracefully again to face Torch, sword at his side. He'd sigh, "You're out of your league, kid. Quit while you're ahead."

#63 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 10:27 PM

Leonard made his way down to Training Room 1. Inside he pressed on the touch screen to summon some robots. He wanted them to be stronger and faster than him so that he would be in the disadvantage.

He sighed and then cleared his face in a calm. He was going to push himself like never before in this training room. Hopefully when he leave he would receive something learned.

[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: <.<
[Today 07:02 PM] Crimson Jazz: I know right!?!
[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: >.>
[Today 07:02 PM] Tengo Cash: Beiber is the man

Screw You ↑ You ↖ You ↗ You ↙ You → You ↓ You ↩ You ↪ You ↬ You ↫ You ↪ You ↩ You ↲ You ↯ You ↱ You ↰ You ↷ You ↳ You ↶ You ↴ You ↵ & You ↺

#64 Blade

Blade

Administrator

• Monarch
  • 163 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 10:53 PM

Torch fell back as Knight struck him on the chest and kicked off of him to spin in the air and regain his momentum. Torch fell to the ground for a second and had to pick himself up holding his chest, he knew for some reason that knight was holding back, With his speed and remarkably long sword he could have possibly finished him.

" Damn, that was pretty bad ass, God I wish they would teach us some of that stuff in that lame ass academy. " Torch rubbed his chest and gathered himself together.

" Why didn't you finish me? "

Torch took a few steps back with his hands behind his back powering up a massive flamethrower while giving Knight time to respond.

#65 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 20 January 2012 - 11:51 PM

Strong looked at the large oak tree her makeshift saw was now cutting through. Then branches from nearby trees started to attack her like they once did before. She flew backwards quickly to avoid the appendages attacked the tree, only to discover that this time the branches would follow her. Strong lost contact with the piece of metal temporarily and flew down towards the ground before flying forward away from the oak tree when she was only two meters from the ground. As she flew, Strong looked over to Gigabyte and saw that he had been hit. She was relieved to see that the others had arrived though. She had to deal with Bishop first, Gigabyte will be fine since he not had people to help him. After flying two meters away from where she flew down, she then quickly flew back up and headed towards the oak the tree, avoiding the branches by just a short hair. Strong quickly focused on the piece of metal again and made it spin like before, then she made it shoot back out from where it began to cut through the tree. She brought it right back to the branches following her, then she turned around while flying to get a better look at the branches. In a few short seconds it cut through each one in a few quickly movements that followed her arm.

Before Strong hit the oak tree, she flew up higher and looked down at Bishop and the branches. She moved her arm and directed the metal disk to cut at the base of the branches, at the same time she released three of her knives and used her other arm to control them. She directed them towards Bishop. If she were to make another tree to block the weapons, she would succeed at blocking one while the other two would fly around the oak tree and at her ankles. If she dodged that then the knives would land onto the ground where she stood.

Edited by The Dream, 20 January 2012 - 11:59 PM.

TheDreamEX.png

tumblr_n6lpksz2V81sfgfh0o1_500.gif

Gif not by me

A little one

#66 Dexel Hydagara

Dexel Hydagara

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,310 posts
  • Arcade Adept

Posted 20 January 2012 - 11:57 PM

Bloodhound whistled as he entered the cafeteria, still surprised at how much food was always in here. The Chef must work 24/7 to make all this, he thought, but that wouldn't be too unusual considering all the people here coming and going at random times. Gemini took a tray and loaded it up with corn, broccoli, and a large piece of steak cooked rare. For a drink, he simply settled with a large bottle of water, and decided to take a seat at an empty table. He didn't feel much like talking, already feeling much more tired after everything that had just happened.

Seeing that other members from Pafei probably hadn't arrived yet when he finished his meal, at least not to get a bite to eat, Gemini dumped off his empty tray and walked off to his dorm room with a half-full bottle of water now, and would lay down and rest on his bed until Overload came back.

Edited by Dexel, 21 January 2012 - 12:05 AM.

2j87ib.jpg

#67 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 21 January 2012 - 03:53 PM

Orias spit to the side, blood flying from his mouth and landing on the ground where it suddenly looked red.

"I don't know the meaning of the word."
He said with a small grin that she probably wouldn't be able to see very well, aside from his glistening teeth.

His eyes glanced around the field and he snickered, "Seems like you should fall back. Your boys aren't faring so well."

He stood at his regular height now, a bit hunched over as per the norm. His body was exhausted, however, and he only had one really good jump left in him that he wanted to use to get back home. He had to remain and make sure that the Secretary was safe, but at the same time now that Torch and Overload had shown up, it seemed like the tide was definitely turning in their favor.

He cocked his head to the side though and questioned quietly, "What's with the cup?"

#68 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 21 January 2012 - 06:03 PM

[ STRONG ]

Bishop smirked as the disc ceased spinning. The moment it did, Bishop shot two sturdy branches down through the disc at two different points, pinning it in place. It would be unable to spin anymore. The branches chasing Strong, having done their job, retreated back into the tree, feeling no need to distract her any longer.

Bishop then needed to deal with three knives. The tree caught one, though she had hoped it would catch all three. The other two skirted her tree and came at her anyway. She jumped back, landing beside Queen, as the two knives buried themselves in the ground. She moved to counter, but Queen dropped a hand on her shoulder...

[ STRONG | BRIMSTONE | TORCH | GIGABYTE | ALLEGRO ]

Queen nodded to Brimstone and said, "Brave words, spoken by a foolish child." He mentioned the tide of the battle turning, and she surveyed the battlefield briefly. "You're right. It seems your allies' arrival has shifted the battle quite more in my favor. But..." She turned back to face him and said, "I have no need for this woman, and she clearly means quite a lot to you. As a show of good faith, she is yours."

She looked to Bishop and said, "Fall back. We have no reason to linger here. I'll inform Knight." She looked back to Brimstone and held up the goblet before her eyes to examine it. "Well, it's quite a nice cup, wouldn't you think? It's been in my family for generations. Quite precious to me." She lazily half-saluted and sunk into the ground.

Bishop waved to Strong and said, "Call it a draw, then? Good." She wheeled about and strode off into the forest, stepping over the still-limp form of the Secretary of State.

Knight was staring down Knight when Queen shouted from beyond the flames, "Cricket, kill the fire!"

"Sure thing, boss," Cricket said, rising up off her tree. She planted her good leg and spun through a roundhouse kick at near-top speed. The fires around where she was snuffed, leaving a blackened trail.

Queen waved at Knight and said, "Falling back! We need no more from these people."

Cricket limped over to Queen and the two vanished.

Knight waved to Torch and tossed the wooden sword he had used in the fight toward him. "You can keep the sword if you still want it. Pretty sure it'll burn right up in your hands, hot-head." He smirked and said, "You've got spunk, though, and I like that. I'm sure we'll meet again sometime." Knight then turned around and trotted off after the other two.

Once he was beyond the tree line, he would be impossible to follow.

Gigabyte would wake up shortly after Knight left, quite sore from his injuries.

Allegro would then burst into the clearing, finding the villains gone, Strong in the air, Brimstone standing near an unconscious Secretary of State, and Torch and Gigabyte likely in quite bad shape, though Torch would most likely be up and about.

[ OVERLOAD | (then everyone else) ]

Damian rubbed his forehead and slipped out of his car. He looked to Overload and said, "I told you to help them. What happened?" Without waiting for a response, he spread out his thoughts toward the clearing. He noticed only the familiar minds of his students, Strong, Allegro, and that of the Secretary of State. Her mind was faint, but there. He sighed and held his head. "Ah, everyone seems fine." He looked to the limo and nodded, "Help me out getting them here, would you? The Secretary's in a bad spot, as is Jason." He smiled and said, "Looks like it all worked out okay. She's safe." He and Overload would make their way down the path to the forest and get into the clearing to help with the exodus back to the limo.

Once the others (the ones who wished to ride home, rather than walk or fly or what have you, at least), Damian would slip in behind them, the door would shut, and the limo would speed off toward home.

Edited by Rumbleroar, 21 January 2012 - 09:26 PM.

#69 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 21 January 2012 - 08:41 PM

Orias watched the opposing force retreating, keeping a proud height and rigidity of intimidation until they had dispersed. He felt Master Damian's power activate and wash over the clearing, which made him feel very relieved. He slumped to the ground and rubbed his jaw gingerly. She may not look too strong, but there was a decent bit of force behind that shot.

He rose to his feet again before taking two steps and vanishing into thin air, leaving behind a small cloud of smoke.

He wobbled down the orange hallway, falling to his knees. His shoulders slumped and his head hung low. It was hard to keep his eyes open. He shook his head slowly, feeling his vision beginning to blur. He slammed his shoulder against the wall to his right and fell through it in desperation.

With a thud, Brimstone landed at the gates of the Academy. He pushed himself to his feet and ran his hand slowly over his horns and then over his head. He sighed softly and poofed again in a small smoke plume. He reappeared in his room and slunk back down into the dark corner. He hugged his knees to his chest and began to think quietly. It had been an interesting excursion that left him pretty worn out. He shut his eyes and slowly fell into a gentle slumber.

To anyone who entered the room, the form of the sleeping Orias would be totally invisible, cloaked effortlessly in shadow.

Edited by Valor, 21 January 2012 - 08:47 PM.

#70 Blade

Blade

Administrator

• Monarch
  • 163 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 09:06 PM

Torch was halfway done charging his flamethrower when Knight threw his blade down to end the fight. He gave out a smirk when Knight gave him a light compliment.

" Thanks, you know I work out a lot, you think we can exchange phone numbers? ya know keep in touch and do this again? " Yelled Torch, but Knight disappeared in an instant.

Torch clenched his fist in anger, knowing he lost this battle he knew that if the two were to ever meet again Torch would be the one standing over his body. He walked over to Gigabyte who just happened to wake up, rubbing his chest, Torch looked down at him.

" Bro, you totally got your ass kicked, At least show some dignity " chuckled Torch. Instead of helping him up, Torch just turned around and walked over to the limo to have a word with Overload.

" You useless little shit, Here I am thinking we can destroy this guy together and you are nowhere around, I said stay out of my way not stay back at the limo you shithead. " Torch approached Overload, both heads nearly touching.

" You know you are going to pay for this right? "

#71 Guest_Griever_*

Guest_Griever_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 January 2012 - 09:15 PM

Allegro would see few things all around him. Torch in a foul mood, not that that was unusual, but that mood he always seemed to get when he didn't get what he wanted. Jason would be on the ground soaked in blood around dead and burnt grass. Allegro shook his head as he motioned Torch into the limo and didn't get a chance to ask Brimstone anything before he warped away, Allegro assumed back to the school. Strong didn't look too upset, and had what looked like a jar of liquid. It was obvious immediately that it was from Mr. Ripple. The SoS seemed entirely out of it, the police sirens were going off and it was obvious they were not too far off. They would be able to get the SoS the attention she needed, and it seemed to him it was time for them to leave.

Allegro would pick Jason up in his arms and run off to the car, approaching both Torch and Overload, and set him inside the car. He would glance at Penelope who was a good distance away from them and run back to the center. He would jump for the jar (he would assume she would be rid of it as soon as possible. He would come back to the limo and set it on the floor next to Damian's seat. Allegro would catch the tail end of the last thing Torch had said and immediately state. "It's always someone else's fault when you do something wrong Torch, your not going to touch Overload, so I would prefer you stop making threats next to the Headmaster. I'm glad your not severely injured Torch, be more kind to your comrades and your likely to be even less injured next time." He pointed Torch to Jason who was the most injured of them all. "Torch, I don't want you to end up like him, your comrades care about you, we're family."

The whole world was able to see what mutants were capable off on national television, and it would be a matter of time before the reporters would make a spectacle of everything they were able to destroy in a matter of seconds.. Allegro wasn't sure the SoS was their target at all, they just showed how easy it was for mutants to take control of everything.

Allegro wondered what other mutants were watching the horrendous display and decided to fall for the publicity stunt. He could imagine how many starstruck mutants would neglect responsibility, and work with a terrorist group. He didn't know how people could look at mutants now without fear.

Edited by Griever, 21 January 2012 - 09:49 PM.

#72 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 21 January 2012 - 10:26 PM

Allegro chastised Torch for his scathing threat toward Overload. Damian pressed down his jacket and explained, "This is hardly the time or place for this, Derek. Please, let us at least return to the Academy before we talk about who did or did not do things. I, personally, blame neither of the two in this particular situation. Both did exactly what they thought was right. You," he poked Allegro in the chest, "have no right to chastise the students over decisions made while you were not here to understand the circumstances. You're relatively new to the way we work things on the staff end at my Academy, I know, but that is no excuse for punishing out of hand."

He nodded to Torch and said, "Now, Sebastian, I understand your anger, but time is of the essence. The police are on the way and we must leave before they arrive. We will settle this dispute in my office. Am I understood?" He looked first to Torch, then to Allegro. He hoped Overload would not take Torch's bait. Damian wanted to avoid confrontation, especially in such a public location. He was quite sure that Sinclair's logical deductive skills would lead him to a similar conclusion.

#73 Blade

Blade

Administrator

• Monarch
  • 163 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 10:34 PM

Torch listened as Allegro practically blamed him for everything, As he was about to approach and grab Allegro Damian stepped in. Damian was kind as he was wise and he looked like he was the only one on Torch's side.

" Yes sir, of course. You must forgive me for my behavior. I thought I was getting back up but as you can see sir I was on my own. Instead of getting praise for saving Gigabyte I have to hear shit from this so called teacher. I'm also pretty pissed that I got my ass handed to me and I'm extremely pissed that our training sucks, I have learned almost nothing and I blame the academy for getting our asses handed to us. "

Torch got rid of the flames and he was once again Sebastian, clotheless and holding his privates he took a step toward Damian.

" I do apologize for my disrespectful behavior sir, but you do have to understand where I am coming from, We almost lost one of our own today. But like you said sir I will shut it until we get to the academy. "

Torch kept quiet as they proceeded to leave.

#74 Guest_Griever_*

Guest_Griever_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 January 2012 - 10:55 PM

Allegro smacked his face right after Torch went to his immediate nice guy routine. Allegro didn't really particularly know what to think half the time with Torch. Sometimes he could be a really nice guy, but Allegro was no fool to how Torch treated the others. He knew from experience Torch was very demeaning normally to others and it made him hard to work with, tho the headmaster did have a point. Allegro response was to the threat that was being made to Overload, who he imagined was told to back off in a Typical-of-Torch-to-say-the-wrong-thing-at-the-wrong-time way. But he did have no right to Treat torch like he did without explanation. He did believe very heavily that Torch would be much better in terms of his skills in battle if he would just focus on working together, than to be as rude as he could come off.

Allegro agreed with the headmaster and shook his head stating simply, "You are right headmaster, I just do not like seeing us harass each other, but you are right sir, I will ask when we get back at the school." With this Allegro let the issue drop, but he felt the shadow rivalry he seemed to have with Overload was going to become a bigger problem soon. Allegro just wished Torch would stop fighting everyone, he felt they were more than just a bunch of young mutants at school, their persecution and the world that hates them made Allegro feel as if they are family. He jumped into the car and focused on trying to get Jason to be verbal with him, twitching slightly hearing Torch's thoughts on the academy. Allegro was worried at what Jason might be feeling right now he couldn't think of a time Jason ever was severely hurt Allegro would not continue on the issue with Torch, headmaster would deal with it and Allegro would handle matters later if this started to become a bigger issue.

Edited by Griever, 21 January 2012 - 11:12 PM.

#75 qster

qster

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 10:57 PM

The harsh winds of the mountains whipped against Trevor's face and body as he braved the cold climb to his new home. As much as the winds blew, Trevor remained steadfast and simply looked ahead, as if he was completely unaware of the blustering gusts that attempted to knock him down. After what felt like hours of walking, he approached the doors of the Praesent Academy for Exceptional Individuals, pushing the door open as he stumbled inside with his green, snow covered duffel bag. After shaking the snow from his long, shaggy, brown hair, he threw his duffel bag to the side, taking off his worn, frosted shoes and setting them to his side.

"Excuse me, but is there anyone here that can show me around? It's my first day here and I don't know where I should go. Is there anyone that can help me? If you don't mind, I'm just going to take a look around. I promise I won't hurt anyone." Trevor called out, stuffing his shoes into his bag as he rose from his place on the floor.

Hoisting the bag across his shoulder, Trevor walked down the hallway with his worn, dirty socks, hoping that someone would find him and show him where he needed to be. He stared at the vast halls before him, looking into rooms with doors opened, seeing various mutants like himself either chatting with one another, seeing one write things down on a piece of paper, or simply practicing in hopes of mastering their powers. His legs finally tired out from walking, he took a seat outside of a door, calling out every so often so someone could assist him.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Posted Image

#76 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 21 January 2012 - 11:40 PM

Strong placed her hands on her hips as their enemies left the scene. She turned around to see Allegro carrying Gigabyte into the limo while Damian, Torch and Overload stood talking amongst themselves. What they were talking was completely unknown to Strong. She looked down to the Secretary and sighed while she observed her state. Strong looked back and saw Allegro jumping up for something. She figured it was the jar of sweat that Ripple had gave her which she still found slightly repulsive. Strong gave Allegro the jar and slowly floated down to the ground.

She landed with a nice soft thud on the grass before she focused on the knives on the ground she had thrown at Bishop when they fought. She pulled out the two and let them slide into their places on her thigh. Strong then walked over to the oak tree and focused on the single knife, pulling it out of the tree and making it slip into it's slot like the others. She looked back at the limo and saw everyone climb inside. She felt like flying back to the academy, thinking it would be a quicker form of transport, but she would be lonely and didn't always get to ride in a limo either. Thinking amongst herself, she then walked to the limo with her hands on her pocket and climbed into the limo, taking a seat not too close to anyone.

TheDreamEX.png

tumblr_n6lpksz2V81sfgfh0o1_500.gif

Gif not by me

A little one

#77 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 22 January 2012 - 12:04 AM

Julia had just gotten done fixing a young student's training mishap when she heard someone call out from the atrium. She rushed out of her office and rounded the corner to see a rather tired-looking boy galumphing toward her. She waved and trotted up to him, saying, "Hey! Who are you?"

She crouched down to his level and extended a hand, saying, "Welcome to the Praesent Academy for Exceptional Individuals. My name's Julia Praesent, and I'm the Nurse here. My brother, Damian, is the Headmaster here. Did you come here all on your own?" She smiled politely at him.

#78 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 22 January 2012 - 03:35 PM

Overload would not take anything Torch said to heart. He'd simply let it slide as he knows he has quite the temper and truly doesn't mean many of the things he says when he gets heated. Overload would feel that while he didn't help the group with the fight, he still made a good decision with staying near the limo. If someone tried to attack Damian at that point in time, they could have done serious damage considering his condition. He felt that making sure the headmaster was safe was a top priority and wanted to make sure of his safety himself.

Sinclair would dislike Allegro stirring the fire of sorts in Torch. He would wish he just left it be rather then cause Torch to want to start a fight. That was the last thing they needed, a teacher and student fighting one another. They would have major problems already with the villains that nearly effortlessly handled the Heroes. They would have to do better as a team and learn to trust each other and fight well with one another.

"Sorry Headmaster. I should have went and fought with Torch. But I was worried for you and a surprise attack that might happen on the Limo. So I stayed close to the Limo as a precaution and let Torch go out on his own. I thought he would be able to handle anything that was thrown at him. I didn't expect the enemy to be as strong as they were. I'll follow orders better next time and help out my fellow teammates. Forgive me for my insubordinate behavior. "

Overload would catch the sound of the sirens coming closer and closer as each second past. "Are we to leave swiftly? We should get out of here now as the police are getting closer by the second. I truly am glad we didn't lose anyone... we'll talk more at the school. I've been keeping Hound waiting for a while now too. He's going to want to know whats been keeping us."

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png

#79 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 22 January 2012 - 04:07 PM

Damian nodded to Overload and said, "It's all right, Sinclair. As I said, I blame neither of you. We should hurry." As everyone filed into the limo, Damian hurried across the clearing to scoop up the Secretary of State. He made his way back and helped her into the car. "We'll just drop her at a hospital on the way back. Hear that, Robert?"

Robert's voice echoed from the empty front seat, "Roger that, Captain!" With everyone inside, the limo's doors automatically slammed shut and the car sped off before the police closed in on the park.

It skidded to a halt outside the hospital, and Damian alone would head out to hand off the Secretary, briefly explaining the situation to the nurse who rushed out to meet him. Robert had called ahead. He slipped back into the limo and they headed for home. Damian looked to Sebastian and Sinclair and said, "I'll give you two time to rest when we get back, but I expect you both in my office an hour after we get back. Understood?"

---

The limo would pull up through the gates of the school, stopping just outside the front doors within fifteen minutes of leaving the hospital. Robert's inventions could travel recklessly fast. Damian would exit first and allow his students, Derek, and Penelope to exit the limo and enter the school ahead of him.

It was nearing five in the evening when they arrived back. It had been a long day for all involved, and it would likely be quite nice to relax for a time. Damian would wave to Julia in the atrium and Julia would then say to Trevor, "Oh, there's the Headmaster now. Follow him down to his office and he'll get you squared away. I need to look after my babies." She looked up at the students arriving, noticing that all three of them seemed injured in some way. She grimaced at the sight of Sebastian's nudity. She would chastise him, "How many times am I going to have to tell you? Robert made you a fire-retardant suit! Why do you refuse to wear it!?" She would grumble and head back to her office to wait for the three there.

Just then, Robert would tumble into the atrium, hugging a bundle of red and yellow spandex in his arms. He'd rush right up to Sebastian, holding him back for a moment. He hung out the suit, which was primarily red with a large yellow V shape across the chest. In the center of the chest was a large, red T which seemed to be on fire. The crotch of the suit seemed roomier than anyone could want. It hung rather loose. He said, "Hey, I made the alterations you requested, Sebby-old-buddy-old-pal! Told you I'd come through for you!" He grinned, his glasses sliding a bit askew on his face as he showed off his handiwork. A tailor, he was not.

The whole team was now safely back at the Praesent Academy.

- - - - - - - - Elsewhere - - - - - - - -

Cassandra kicked up her feet and reclined on the patched, battered couch in the base's common room. She yawned and asked, "Colt, she ready for me yet?"

Colt shouted from downstairs, "She's finally settled down!"

Cassandra slid off the couch and trotted carefully down the stairs, drawing one of her daggers as she went. Colt's white eyes met hers as she rounded the corner. A young, human woman sat in a chair, tied down. The goblet rested on a table nearby. "You're sure she's good?"

Colt nodded. "Tested her every way you said, she passed them all."

Cassandra chewed her lip and sighed, "I'd have preferred that Secretary. Never been a straighter politician in this Country than her." She flowed across the room and asked, "Zachariah and Fionna around?"

"They're not back yet."

"Tch. Guess they'll miss all the fun. You'll fill them in, I'm sure." She grinned as her fingers wrapped around the shoulders of the poor woman. She lifted the goblet and asked, "Are you afraid to die?" The woman had no chance to respond. Cassandra's dagger sliced into her supple neck and the blood flowed from the wound, filling Cassandra's goblet as she laughed to herself. Success, even in failure.

#80 Blade

Blade

Administrator

• Monarch
  • 163 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 04:27 PM

After exiting the limo Sebastian looked over to Allegro, he gave out a quick smirk and whispered. " I hope you enjoyed yourself when you slapped me, I bet you felt like a man for once huh? I mean you are a dance teacher " Sebastian chuckled. He quickly got serious and took another step toward Allegro, whispering in his ear. " If I was you, I would really consider sleep with one eye open, because you don't know what will creep up at night "

Sebastian, still holding his privates focused his attention on Damian who told them to meet him in the office in an hour " You got it boss. " he replied.

Suddenly Sebastian's attention was caught by a raven headed beauty headed towards them, indeed it was Julia, the most amazing thing at the academy or so Sebastian thought.

" You know why I refuse to wear it love, don't even pretend you don't like seeing me naked. " Replied Sebastian, quickly shoving everyone out of the way and making his way toward Julia.

" Damn sugar tits, you are looking sexier everyday, I have a whole hour to do whatever...so why don't we go in your office and let me put a needle in you. " Sebastian winked giving out a charming smile.

A voice crept up behind him, it was Robert talking about the adjustment he made to the suit, Sebastian always had a soft spot for Robert for some reason, maybe because he understood his jokes. Sebastian grabbed Robert, giving him a tight hug.

" MY MAN!, One guy I can always count on, Thank god you adjusted the crotch area, some of us are packing serious heat so we gotta give Big Sebastian breathing room. " he replied loudly, making sure Julia heard him. Sebastian once again made eye contact with her and winked.