Reservoir

Owner

• Emperor
  • 561 posts
  • Wrong choice.

User's Awards

Posted 21 January 2012 - 01:34 AM

Spoiler
The top part of this post is spoilered mainly so that you don't have to read anything besides the main point or that is just babble.

Does anyone have any de-stress tips? This could be safe medications, healthy things to eat or drink, activities, whatever tips or suggestions you might have. I would like to know some good things that I can do for when I start stressing or when I have too much stress and need to let some of those negative emotions out. I would also like to know any stress and anxiety preventative measures, so that maybe things won't get so bad in the first place.

I'm not sure how easy or hard it will be to find some things that work for me... (These sorts of things are usually difficult for me, sorry... :<) I'll also note that while I probably do stress out a heckuva lot more than I should and some things I maybe shouldn't be stressing about at all (but, hey... each person has their own things...), a fair bit of my stress does stem from valid concerns and such. I do not plan to just turn a blind eye to those things; rather, I just need a coping mechanism/strategy.

I have been trying a few things like listening to music that I enjoy, watching anime, playing a game, or spending my time learning something, but nothing seems to do the trick. In some cases, I've either ended up upset, anyway, or aggravated with whatever activity due to something or other. So, I really don't know what to do. I know that a lot of the members here have had different situations going on themselves, so I thought I might ask what helps you out or what tips you might be able to give me. Hopefully something helps.

Posted Image

#2 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 02 February 2012 - 02:08 AM

I know one thing that would be good for you, drinking some tea honestly. Getting anything with Ginseng in it. I think it would help with your stress. That and also maybe trying to get some sort of chocolate. I know it sounds odd but I know that a nice rich piece of chocolate a day can help with stress. I dont mean herseys or something like that. I mean the really good and expensive ones. Just one piece, nothing too huge really. Something like that to help with stress. Drinking hot cocoa maybe too.

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png