01 - Rules
02 - Template
03 - Roster
The nations were separate and equal.
Each land had a gathering of immortal knights who protected their loyal denizens.
Tranquility and balance were all the world knew.
Times change as seasons do. Hearts of men grow cold.
A time of chaos ushered out the tranquility those lost long ago fought and sacrificed everything for.
Now is a time of fear. The west has been recently settled, and there are none to watch over and protect it. Those once held in high esteem throughout the lay people of the world soon became the ones held accountable.
The keyblade. A strange weapon whose power is said to be granted by the gods. Only a chosen few can be blessed with the ability to wield it. None are sure what the requirements are. It is only known that there are those who can wield it. And those who cannot.
As turmoil grew in the West, the Blade thought crafted by gods instead is said to be cursed. Ruin and destruction, peace and prosperity. Two sides of the same coin. Both are results of the power of the Keyblade.
Keyblade bearers have been hunted down and slaughtered. Killed by the dozens. Be they ancient, child, or newborn, none were spared if they were capable of wielding its might.
One man stood up amidst this chaos, Raeneth Diachi, a man whose fortitude is the essential balance sought in the world. He declared that he would bring order back to the West. Bring civility back to the uncivilized. Create the Order the continent was thirsting for.
The Order of the Western Sky.
[Where Do I Fit In?]
Throughout this roleplay you will "level up" and rank up slowly as you complete more missions and work towards helping the world seek balance. You can start as a low rank and you CAN attain a high rank if you keep up with it.
[01 - Rules]
1. No God Modding or Power Playing. You may Power Play low level NPC enemies or another character if you have received permission from that character's owner and myself.
2. You may join and drop however often you like, but know that the roleplay will not wait for any one person.
3. This role play is part story driven, but I wish it to be mostly character driven. Interactions and romance are allowed as long as it is tasteful. Anything explicit will have you removed from the roleplay and further forum-wide punishment may result.
4. All posts must be in character. If you have something to say out of character, please use this thread.
5. Once you are accepted your template is considered Final. If you wish to tweak things here or there you may only do so if you run it by me first or post it in this thread to await confirmation of the change.
6. That said, do not go off template. I give a lot of leeway with character creation and you can go as in depth as you want. I will, however, hold you to my personal understanding of your character. My word is final. Not yours. That said, of course I am reasonable.
7. This Roleplay WILL be moderately DM'd in combat situations to allow for fairness. I may be using dice rolls, and if so I will always post them in picture form in this thread. I will never re-roll. Rolling will be used mostly for chances to strike certain enemies. You will never have to roll for yourself, so just roleplay as you will.
Name: [first and last]
Sex: [male, female, or anything inbetween. You may specify gender.]
Age: [if including a birthdate, please ask for clarification on the calendar, as it is zodiac based. Please keep ages to around 16-26. Raeneth is 28.]
Build: [skinny, medium, built upper torso/etc]
Appearance: [please use words. If you link a picture, please do not post large images in your template]
Primary Element: [Fire, Ice, Thunder, Wind, Earth, Water]
Secondary Element (if applicable): [please refer to this page for clarification. Must be a friendly element]
Heart Element: [Dark Number / Light Number (please use these colors and just put numbers in. The numbers must add to 100. The closest you're allowed to 50/50 is 60/40. You probably shouldn't put your numbers very close to 100 either way, because the personality shifts are extreme and I will be very strict about your personality and roleplaying them accurately.]
Personality: [The closer you are to Darkness, the more emotional you are. The closer to Light you are, the more logical and rational you are.]
Rank: [Reference Material. You may be anywhere from a User to a Knight. I am very strict on GOOD templates for Knights.]
Primary Keyblade: [please choose from a list of approved weapons]
- If Apprentice Rank or Knight Rank -
Secondary Keyblade: [please choose from a list of approved weapons. You are only allowed to wield ONE Keyblade at any time (regardless of rank) unless you select that perk.]
-You do NOT have to fill this out. I will fill this out FOR you upon completion if you omit this section.-
[on a 1-5 scale where one is the lowest and five is the highest, please put a number on each statistic so that the sum of your points equal 25
Vitality: [Your health and overall endurance. How much punishment can you take?]
Strength: [Your physical prowess striking with a keyblade]
Magick: [Your spiritual prowess in attacking with magick based attacks]
Defense: [Your overall resistance to physical damage]
Fortitude: [Your overall resistance to magickal damage]
Agility: [Your overall ability to dodge, and your running speed]
Accuracy: [Your overall ability to strike a distant target (includes magic)]
Luck: [Feeling lucky?]
[Users: 3 Spells
Apprentices: 4-5 Spells
Knights: 5-6 Spells
Please choose your magic from the list of approved magics.]
[User: 1 named basic technique
Apprentice: 2 named basic techniques
Knights: 3 named basic techniques
Please choose your techniques from the list of approved techniques]
[User: 2 Abilities
Apprentice: 3 Abilities
Knight: 4 Abilities]
Biography: [Please do not hesitate to contact me if you want to know if this or that is allowed. Otherwise, feel free to have fun. You can make up any town you wish to in Reveria, but please try to stay anchored this continent. The ONLY EXCEPTIONS are Knights.]
If you have ANY questions: POST THEM. Or talk to me. I can help you out with anything.
[03- Current Roster]
☆Raeneth Diachi - A man whose ambition is to restore balance to all of Reveria
☆ Jane Aversano - A fiery woman who seeks strength for vengeance.
✖ Ted Onaxia - A stoic youth whose blade is as stout as his Heart.
☆ Demetrio Parma - A chivalrous guardian who protects the meek.
☆ Malcolm Arronax - A wayward gypsy who relies on nimble fingers and Lady Luck.
☆ Malachi Illionami - A noble mage who places fealty and duty above all else.
☆ Auster Notus - An outcast soul who seeks a world of peace and understanding.
✖ Claire Knatt - A wandering girl who seeks the goals of others, as she has lost her own.
☆ Kara Sylva - A childish girl who finds the joy and beauty in all things.
✖ Cole Dietrich - A rambunctious boy striving to find his place in the world.
✖ Felix Culpa - A well meaning sailor who seeks redemption for past mistakes.
Edited by Valor, 19 June 2012 - 11:15 PM.